餐厅大厅与餐厅隔断效果图的英语怎么说

客人抵达餐厅,带位/咖啡厅常用英语
我的图书馆
客人抵达餐厅,带位/咖啡厅常用英语
客人抵达餐厅,带位/咖啡厅常用英语
二.客人抵达餐厅,带位:1. Good morning / afternoon / evening. Welcome to coffee shop.您好,欢迎光临。
2.&Have you made a reservation?请问您订位了吗?
3.&Yes, Mr. Smith. We have arranged a table (by the window) foryou.史密斯先生,我们已经为您安排了座位。
4.&How many people in your party, sir? / A table for how many, sir?先生,请问几位?
5.&Would you mind waiting for a while? The table was occupied, and we’re cleaning the table now, but I assure we’ll take your seat as soon as it’s cleaned.请稍等一会,那张台的客人刚离开,我们正在收拾,我保证,一旦收拾好,马上让您入座[文老师,文老师博客]。
6.&I’m sorry, sir. Our restaurant is full now. Would you mind waiting for a moment? We’ll arrange a table for you as soon as possible. please have a seat here.先生,很抱歉,我们餐厅现已满座,请您稍等片刻,一有空台,我们马上为您安排。
7. I’m sorry. Our restaurant is full now. Would you please wait for a moment, or maybe I suggest you another restaurant. It is also very good.对不起,我们餐厅已经满座,能否请您稍等一下,或者我向您推荐另一个餐厅,那里也很好。8.This way please. Be careful of the steps.&& 这边请,请小心台阶。
9. Would you like the smoking area or Non Smoking area?&请问您喜欢吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
10. May I have you name, please?&请问怎样称呼呢?
11.(早餐)Do you have breakfast coupon& / ticket?&& && 请问您是否有餐券呢?&&&&& May I have your room number, please?&&& 请问您的房间号码是多少?May I have a look at your hotel passport / room card, please?&&& 能让我看一下您的房卡吗?&&&&&&&&& I just want to know if your breakfast is included.[文老师,文老师博客]&&&&&&&&& 我只是想看一下您是否享有免费早餐。
12. How about this table? /( Is this table all right)? Mr. Smith.&史密斯先生,请问这张台好吗?
13. Mr. Smith, Take / have a seat, Please.史密斯先生,请坐!
14. Here is your napkin.&这是您的餐巾。
15. 有BB的客人时:Do you need a high-chair for your baby?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 请问是否需要BB椅呢?
16. Would you like to have a la carte or buffet?请问你喜欢散点还是自助餐呢?&&17. Here is our menu and drink list. Mr. Smith.史密斯先生,这是酒水牌和酒水牌。
18. Mr. Smith. We have prepare the delicious lunch / dinner buffetfor you. Please feel free to take it. / help yourself to it. I hope you’ll enjoy it.史密斯先生,我们为您准备好了丰富的自助餐,请您到自助餐台随意选取食品,请慢用(指示动作)。&
馆藏&13655
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
餐厅用英语怎么说发音
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
dining-room 1.[dining hall]∶大型的餐室(如学院、机关中的) 2.[restaurant]∶供应食物或有时供应饮料的地方(如房间或帐篷) 新鲜水果在海船上的餐厅里是罕见的 供吃饭用的大房间.一般指大旅馆、车站、机场等附设的营业性食堂.有时用做大饭馆的名称.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ruai ste ruangt
ruai si te ruang t
cateen 看听
扫描下载二维码客厅餐厅的英文翻译来自: xkhlibm 日分享至 :
餐厅,客厅,卧室,厨房用英语怎么写,怎么读推荐回答:餐厅 Restaurant客厅 living room卧室 Bedroom厨房 Kitchen介绍家庭餐厅客厅和卧室的英语推荐回答:餐厅canteen客厅dinning room卧室beding room客厅、餐厅、卫生间、卧室、主卧、厨房、英文缩写是什么?比如主卧是M.B其他的是什么。。谢谢。推荐回答:主卧MB、卫生间WC、卧室BR客厅LR、餐厅DR分享至 :
下一篇:上一篇:相关帖子相关文章---客厅餐厅的英文翻译当前位置: &
求翻译:客厅在餐厅的右边是什么意思?
客厅在餐厅的右边
问题补充:
The right side of the living room in the restaurant
Living room on the right side of the restaurant
Living room in dining room right side
Right of the living room in the restaurant
living room on the right si
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码: