I‘ve been (doing)的意思是一直怎么怎么样,还是已经怎么怎么样了。 为什么平时问好都用i have been doing,

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“I’ve been working in a school ...”,相似的试题还有:
Jenny mixed up the letters with the replies. Read the three letters and the replies A, B, C, then match (将……配对) each letter with the correct reply.1Dear Jenny,&&&& I'm going to take some important exams next month and I'm really worried about them.I can't eat or sleep well. I'm afraid how badly I'll do. Please help me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mary, 11&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Chicago2Dear Jenny,&&&& I want a mobile phone, but my parents won't buy me one. They say they won't beable to pay the money for it. What should I do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Nina, 14&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& New York3Dear Jenny,&&&& &My dad has got a new job and he works long hours. He often has to work at weekends,too, so we spend very little time together. I miss him. What should I do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jim, 13&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Seattle&&&& A. You should discuss this problem with your parents. Have you talked to your father? Surely he misses&you, too. Tell him how you feel, and perhaps he can spend more time with you. You can also ask your motherto make something special when your father isn't working.&&&& B. You shouldn't worry so much. If you study hard, you'll do well. Try to relax, find time to go for walksand eat three healthy meals every day. Don't drink coffee or tea because you won't be able to sleep. Youshould drink a glass of hot milk before you go to bed and think in a positive (积极的) way. Good luck.&&&& C. Can you afford it? Can you pay for the huge bills (帐单) to run the mobile phone? Mabee you ahouldsave your pocket money. Anyway, you are still at school and you should concentrate on your study. Why notgive up this idea?1. Match each letter with the correct reply. Which of the following is RIGHT?A. 1-A; 2-C; 3-BB. 1-B; 2-C; 3-AC. 1-B; 2-A; 3-CD. 1-C; 2-B; 3-A2. What's Mary's problem?A. She worries so much about her exams.B. She does badly in some important exams.C. She can't do her homework very well.D. She isn't allowed to have a mobile phone.3. What shouldn't Mary do?A. Drink a glass of hot milk.B. Find more time to relax than before.C. Drink coffee or tea before going to bed.D. Do sports and think in a positive way.4. Jenny advised that Nina should _______.A. not buy a mobile phoneB. pay the bills all by herselfC. not ask her parents to pay the billsD. ask her parents for more pocket money5. Why can't Jim spend much time with his father?A. He dislikes his father.B. He has a lot of homework to do.C. His father works a lot every day.D. His father has got a now job in another city.
完形填空。&&&&& Today Chinese people can enjoy longer holidays, such as the two "Gold WeekHolidays"-the Spring Festival and National Day. They have more time&& 1&&. Risingincomes also make&&&& 2&&possible for ordinary Chinese people to travel abroad.&&&&& Zhang Haitao, a middle school student in Shanghai will go to Japan with hisparents&&&&&&3&&&&the Spring Festival. "0verseas touring has always been a dreamof&& 4&&," Zhang Haitao said.&&&&&&"&&&&& 5&&&&will you go to Japan, by air or by ship?" I asked him.&&&&&&"By ship. Traveling by ship is more&&&&&&6&&&&than a short trip by air. "&&&&&&"But a plane is much&&& 7&&than a ship. "&&&&&&"Yes, but you can't see much during the&&&&8&&&&,while a sea trip will make youhappier, because you can see waves, islands and even big fish. "&&&&&&"Will you travel at your own expense?"&&&&&&"Certainly.&&&&&9&&&&my father's job is to recycle rubbish, I’m very proud of him. He has saved&&&& 10&&&&money in the last three years. What's more, he has made acontribution by protecting our environment. "(&&&& )1. A. travel&&&&(&&&& )2. A. them&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. during&&&&(&&&& )4. A. my&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. How&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. dangerous(&&&& )7. A. fast&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. night&&&&(&&&& )9. A. Because&&(&&&& )10.A. a little&&B. travels&&B. it&&&&&&&&B. from&&&&&&B. I&&&&&&&&B. What&&&&&&B. enjoyableB. faster&&&&B. day&&&&&&B. Although&&B. many&&&&&C. to travel&&C: this&&&&&&C. at&&&&&&&&C. me&&&&&&&&C. When&&&&&&C. difficult&&C. fastest&&&&C. holidays&&C. But&&&&&&&&C. lots of&&&&D. traveled&&&&D. that&&&&&&&&D. to&&&&&&&&&&D. mine&&&&&&&&D. Where&&&&&&D. frustratingD. slower&&&&&&D. flight&&&&&&D. So&&&&&&&&&&D. a few&&&&&&
阅读理解。My little brother is six years old, in first grade. Yesterday, he gave mum a letter from his teacher. "I got ared flag today. Could you please sign this note?" he said. The note showed that he had been talking duringreading time. He gets a "red flag" only once in a while. His real worry is that he never gets top scores in hisschoolwork. The best he gets is "OK", but often his score is "You can do better than this." My mum tells me"You can do better than this" would mean "Very bad" in China.&&&& &It's interesting, though, because teachers for little kids in America never say anything too bad about their even if the students are making trouble in class or not working hard enough. The worst they mightsay is "Please be nicer tomorrow." Many parents are pleased with a B-grade for each subject.&&&& &I've heard that things are different in Chinese schools. Expectations (期望) are very high for students.Even from first grade, homework was quite a lot for my relatives in Nanjing. I sometimes felt that myfirst-grade Chinese cousin spent more time on homework than I did when I was a 6th grader in the US ( thisis the same as the 6th grade in China )! Yet his parents and school thought he was a bad student. But to me,he was smart, even though he didn't meet his parents' expectations. My parents tell me that some students areyears earlier in math and science!&&&& Do you think it's too strict in China? Or do you think that it's not strict enough in America? Maybe bothare true!1. The writer's little brother got a red flag yesterday because he ________.A. did something goodB. worked hard enoughC. got top scoresD. made trouble in class2. When students get "OK", it means they get ________ scores in their schoolwork.A. topB. mediumC. the lowerD. the best3. Many parents in America don't get ________ when their kids get a B-grade in their school.A. happyB. gladC. angryD. pleased4. From the passage we can clearly see the writer thinks ________.A. American teachers are better than Chinese teachersB. expectations in China are too high for studentsC. teachers should be strict with their studentsD. Chinese teachers are not kind enough to students5. The story mainly tells us ________.A. about the different expectations for students between China and AmericaB. Chinese kids spend less time on schoolwork than American kids doC. it's as strict in American schools as that in Chinese schoolsD. Chinese teachers should treat students like American teachersiholiday的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
iholiday 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'1e1757dc_b43a59e',userId:,blogListLength:12};您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
口语8000句资料.doc 58页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
&#xe600;下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英语口语(上)1,Goodmorning,mom.早晨好,妈妈.2,Didthealarmclockring/gooff/buzz?闹钟响了吗?3,It'stimetogetup/wakeup/getoutofbed!该起床了!It'stimetogetready.Getupsoon.快点儿起床!Idon'twanttogetup.我真不想起.4,Areyouawake?getup是动词,起床.awake是形容词,醒了、没睡的状态.Iamnow.我刚醒.5,Areyoufeelingsick?你不舒服吗?No,I'mjusttired.没有,只是有点儿累.Didyousleepwell?睡得好吗?Yes,Isleptverywell.嗯,睡得挺好.No,Icouldn'tfallasleep.哪儿啊,几乎没睡着.6,Wouldyouturnoffthealarmclock?turnoff的原意是关,多用于收音机、电视、照明等.虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turnoff表示.Pleaseturnoffthealarmclock.请把闹钟关了.7,Youfinallygotup.你终于起来了.I'mstillsleepy.我还困着呢!8,It'saniceday!今天是个好天!Itsureis.是不错啊.It'sabeautiful/wonderful/greatday!9,Didyoustayuplatelastnight?stayuplate睡得晚、熬夜.Didyougotobedlatelastnight?把被子叠好.10,Let'sfoldupthefuton.foldup叠好;futon被子.Let'sputthefutonaway.把被子收起来11,Youweresnoringlastnight.昨天晚上你打呼噜了.DidIkeepyouup?影响你睡觉了吗?Youweresawinglogslastnight.sawlogs锯木头,表示打呼噜.Ihadanightmare.我做了个可怕的梦.12,It'sallrightnow.现在没事了.Youleftthelighton.leftleave是保持某种样子、保持某种状态的意思,表达电灯一直开着、发动机一直开着、窗户一直开着也可以用这种句型.Youforgottoturnoffthelight.你忘了关灯了.13,Ihavetogowashmyface.gowash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用.可以把它看作是goandwash的缩略形式.It'stimetohave/eatbreakfast.I'mstillsleepy/drowsy/yawning.我还困着呢.Ihaveahangover.昨天的酒还没醒呢.14,I'manightperson.我是个夜猫子.I'mamorningperson.我喜欢早起.15,Coffeewakesmeup/Coffeegetsmegoing.我是用咖啡来提神的.16,Didyoubrushyourteeth?Haveyoubrushedyourteeth?刷牙了吗?Ihavetocombmyhair.我得梳梳头了.17,WhatshouldIwear/puton?WhichdressshouldIwear?WhichoneshouldIwear?穿什么好呢?Theredone.穿红的吧!Hurryupandgetdressed.快换衣服.Why?干嘛?Putthosepajamasaway!把睡衣收好.Oh,I'mwashingthose.啊,我正要洗呢.18,I'mleaving.Byemom!我走了.妈妈再见!Studyhard.好好学习啊!I'llseeyouwhenIgetback.I'mtakingoffnow.Seeyou/Seeyoulater.19,Let'splayhookytoday!playhooky为俚语逃学.Yeah,let's.好哇,走吧!20,You'rewearingyoursweaterinsideout.Youhaveyoursweateroninsideout.你毛衣穿反了.It'supsidedown.21,Don'tforgettotakeoutthegarbage.可别忘了扔垃圾!Iwon't.忘不了!It'syourturntotakeoutthegarbage.garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代.22,Whatareyoudoingtoday?今天你们干嘛?We'rehavingatrackandfieldmeet.今天我们开运动会.23,Ifyoudon'thurry,we'llbelate.你快点儿,我们该迟到了!Okay,Okay
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 have been doing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信