请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
I am sorry. Excuse me .
请登录后再发表评论!
Excuse me . /  sorry
请登录后再发表评论!
sorry.Excuse me. sorry.Excuse me. sorry.Excuse me. sorry.Excuse me. sorry.Excuse me.
请登录后再发表评论!对不起英文怎么写
对不起英文怎么写
  英文版  Im sorry.;    I beg your pardon.;    下面与大家分享的是“对不起”的英文说法  请原谅,我不是有意惹您生气。Forgive me, I didnt mean to offend you.  我不知道怎么会发生那样的事情。I dont know how that could have happened.  不好意思打扰你。Sorry to be a bother.  请接受我诚心诚意的道歉。Please accept my sincere apology.  我真的感到很内疚。 I really feel bad about it.  给您造成诸多不便,我很抱歉。Im sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.  对不起,我说错话了。 Im sorry, I spoke out of turn.  真的不好意思,我确实不是故意的,请原谅我的失误。I am sorry, I really did not mean, please forgive my mistakes.  我总是做错事,真的对不起,你不要生气好吗?I always do something wrong, I’m really sorry, but you do not get angry, okay?  我知道你的良苦用心,对不起,我不该责怪你的。I know you care and thought, I’m sorry, I should not blame you.  对不起,我误会你了。I’m sorry, I misunderstood you.  对不起,这件事被我搞砸了,我会尽力减少损失。Sorry, this thing I messed up, I will do my best to make it the degree of loss to a minimum.  没关系,谁都会发生这种事情。It’s OK. That can happen to the rest of us.  一点也没有关系。It doesn’t matter at all.  没关系。That’s all right. /that’s okay.  好吧。我接受你的道歉.。Okay. i accept your apology.  我再给你一次机会。I’ll give you another chance.  说实话,你的道歉不被接受。To tell the truth, your apology can’t be accepted.【更多相关内容推荐】
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
热门新闻资讯
推荐新闻资讯
最新新闻资讯扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
“我得走了” 用英语怎么说? (have got to)
蛋蛋军团CP
扫二维码下载作业帮