Billgetuponfivefifty five是什么

Simple puzzle will confuse all but the accountants | Smart-Kit Puzzles and Games
Simple puzzle will confuse all but the accountants
This is a famous brain teaser which supposedly first appeared in R. M. Abraham’s Diversions and Pastimes in 1933. The version below was taken from
Three ladies go to a restaurant for a meal. They receive a bill for $30. They each put $10 on the table, which the waiter collects and takes to the till. The cashier informs the waiter that the bill should only have been for $25 and returns $5 to the waiter in $1 coins. On the way back to the table the waiter realizes that he cannot divide the coins equally between the ladies. As they didn’t know the total of the revised bill, he decides to put $2 in his own pocket and give each of the ladies $1.
Now that each lady has been given a dollar back, each of the ladies has paid $9. Three times 9 is 27. The waiter has $2 in his pocket. Two plus 27 is $29. The ladies originally handed over $30. Where is the missing dollar?
I’ve seen lots of longwinded explanat can anyone post concisely what really happened to the missing dollar?
Best way to look at it is. While the bill cost 25, there was a “tip” to the waiter for 2. So the bill totaled 27. Each woman paid $9. 9 x 3 = 27. 25 (meal) + 2 (tip) = 27
Enter an Answer/Comment/Reply
To comment
for a free Smartkit account.您当前位置:>>>>
一口价:美金62.44元
(约人民币 453 元)
评价:478(100.0%)
会员注册日:
发送地: Iowa
You are bidding on (1) circulated US $50 dollar bill. &This is a great way to redeem your ebay bucks, gift cards or paypal balance to get cash. &The bill in the picture represents what you will receive, however the bill you receive will have a different serial number.Please email me if you have any questions. &Thanks for looking at my auction!***** USPS Shipping with a tracking number to United States *****
百度信誉档案编号: BDV-企HKA 捎东西国际事业有限公司 统一编号:I Married A Loser! : I Hate My Husband Story & Experience
This browser is out of date and will not support some of this site's functionality. For better site performance, please update your browser to the newest version:
I Married A Loser!
My husband was wonderful until he quit his job in 2004 trying to become an entreprenuer.& Since then its been up and down.& Lately its been down and I wish I never married him.& He walked out on his last job in January, stays at home for 22 hours a day, never tries to find any friends, does not cook, does not clean the kitchen, just washes the clothes (does not fold them).& He borrows money to pay his portion of the bills and holds a grudge like a wuss by not speaking to me b/c I don't want to visit his mother after we've spent FOUR MONTHS staying with them from SEPTEMBER THROUGH DECEMBER.& I truly loathe his presence.& His idea of taking care of the kids is placing them in front of the tv while he's in the backroom on his computer.& I wish I NEVER MARRIED him.& I spend so much of my day wishing, "man if I would have just broke up with him when.... or if I would have divorced him before...."& I know its not christian like to divorce but I don't feel like God put us on this earth to be with someone who causes so much stress.&
SEND TO A FRIEND:
4 More Responses
3 More Responses
1 More Response}

我要回帖

更多关于 fifty in five 含义 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信