美国人说hang outt with friends的意思?

I hang out with my friends and I took lots of photos.
我与朋友一起玩耍并照了许多相片。
If I hang out with my friends, we go to Carrefour, buy food and then go back to my place and cook.
如果我和朋友闲逛,我们就去家乐福超市,买点食品,回家烧饭。
I relax by reading books watching TV. I also hang out with my friends travel with my family. However, I don't play in summer.
通过阅读和看电视来放松自己,也和朋友们一起闲逛,和家人一起旅游。
During my time off I like to hang out with my friends, dine out, watch movies or just spend a quiet evening at home.
在我休息的时间里,我喜欢和朋友们逛街、吃饭、看电影或仅仅在家度过一个安静的夜晚。
Like all girls of my age, I like to hang out with my friends at malls or theaters;
和我同龄的所有女孩一样,我喜欢和朋友一起逛商场或看电影。
Teacher:I for fun hang out with my friends and I drink with them once in a while . Chinese beer is good and cheap too.
老师:和朋友出去或是聚在一起喝酒,中国啤酒不错,也很便宜。
I like to hang out with my friends on the weekends.
我喜欢在周末和朋友出去逛。
I like to hang out with my friends and family and that's really about it.
我喜欢和我的朋友和家人出去,真的就是这些。
But I do have horns and I usually hang out in a group with my friends.
但是我有角,我通常和朋友结伴出行。
I would hang out in the streets with my friends "partying, " getting high, drinking and selling marijuana. Most of my friends were gang members (I myself was never in a gang).
我的许多朋友都是黑社会成员(我自己从没有加入黑社会)。
You know, I grew up with brothers and I was sort of a tomboy because I always wanted to hang out with my brothers' friends and be with them.
我和哥哥们一起长大,所以我是有些男孩子个性的,因为我常常要和我哥哥的朋友一起玩。
On weekends I like to hang out at the sports club with my friends.
在周末,我喜欢和朋友们居住在体育俱乐部。
On weekends I like to hang out at the sports club with my friends.
每逢周末,我常喜欢和朋友们去体育(动)乐部玩。
This last Sunday I also got to hang out with two of my good American friends, Joe and Katie, and their beautiful family.
上周六,我还去见了两个要好的美国朋友,Joe和Katie,还有他们的家人。
I am quite a calm girl though I do love my walks and to hang out with my doggy friends.
我很平静的女孩虽然我爱我散步,挂我的狗朋友外出。
The fact that I won ... and to just hang out with my friends, that's a party enough.
我之所以能赢……而且就是和我的朋友出去玩,派对就好了。
I love to work with my horses, hang out with my friends, and go to movies.
我爱骑着我的马奔跑,和朋友们聚会,并前往电影。
It's fun to have the experience of travel and to hang out with my cast members that I'm friends with and see a great country and meet all the women that are from all these different countries.
可以和一群是我朋友的剧组演员一起旅行和聚会、可以见识到一个伟大的国家、可以与来自不同国家的女士们见面,真的很棒。
I like the fact that I have my friends I can go home to , hang out with and be a normal kid, because you only live once.
我喜欢有朋友的生活,就是那种能一起出去玩也能一起回家的朋友,做一个好孩子吧,因为你只活一次。
Today, after coming home from hanging out with a few friends, my mom told me that I shouldn't hang out with them any more.
今天,我和一帮朋友出去玩,回家以后我妈告诉我说以后不应该和那些人一起玩了。
Today, after coming home from hanging out with a few friends, my mom told me that I shouldn't hang out with them any more.
今天,在与朋友们出去玩回来后,我妈妈告诉我不应该和她们再交往了。
I have great friends whom I love but never want to hang out with because insomnia has stolen my desire to be social.
我有很多我喜爱的朋友,但是我再也不想和他们去逛街,因为失眠症使我失去了社交的欲望。
But all jokes aside. Nowadays, my home has actually become quite the spot to hang out at for my friends and I. We like to cook, have some wine, and just catch up with each other.
我的家正越来越受欢迎,我在这里接待友人,我们一同品酒煮饭,然后聊上好几个钟头。
It's a Saturday, your friends ask you if you can hang out with them and you reply "No, I am gonna be home streaming a German international friendly on my computer."
你的朋友叫你周末一起出去闲逛,你拒绝,因为哪怕是一场德国队的热身赛你也要看。
It's a Saturday, your friends ask you if you can hang out with them and you reply "No, I am gonna be home streaming a German international friendly on my computer."
你的朋友叫你周末一起出去闲逛,你拒绝,因为哪怕是一场德国队的热身赛你也要看。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!hang out with my friends 是什么意思?
hang out with my friends 是什么意思?
09-01-13 &
hang out 【俚语】 To spend one's free time in a certain place: 消磨时间:在某个固定地方消磨空闲时间: “a group of boys who hung out together around what they called ‘Barry's Corner’”(Linda Ellerbee) “一群在他们所谓的‘巴雷角’消磨时间的男孩们”(琳达·艾勒比) T loiter: 无所事事;闲荡: spent the evening just hanging out. 每天晚上只是闲荡 T date: 陪伴;约会: hanging out with a former boyfriend. 与以前的一位男朋友约会
请登录后再发表评论!
和朋友闲逛
请登录后再发表评论!
和朋友一起来打发时间.
请登录后再发表评论!
例子:I like to hang out at mall with my friends.我喜欢和我的朋友一起去购物中心闲荡。
请登录后再发表评论!Does it feel like once you get pregnant all your friends who you used to hang out with on t...
Did any of you ladies find that since you've been pregnant a lot of your "friends" seemed t...
I recently found out that my 18 y/o son is using heroin.
He had forged apx. $2000 worth of...
Is anyone else struggling with their friends? A lot of mine are still in the college drinki...
So alot of us said when we were pregnant pur friends stopped involvin us in there plans and...
I would like to know if is there mommy's out there from sacramento ca. I recently moved out...
Why would an ex want to still be friends?
I am 12w2d pregnant. I have my bf, in-laws, my parents for support with anything. However I...
Im 19 and pregnant (not complaining, its the best thing that ever happen to me... besides m...
Today a friend from years that I considered a best friend barely hmu after the whole 6 mon...
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .hang out with friends
和朋友闲混
八年级英语上U1-12词组总汇 ...
ham songs 哼歌曲
hang out with friends 和朋友闲混
hardly ever 几乎不 ...
基于12个网页-
和朋友闲逛
八年级重点短语归纳 ...
go to the aquarium 去水族馆
hang out with friends 和朋友闲逛
take photos 照相 ...
基于9个网页-
与朋友出去逛
谁看过这篇博文 ...
surf the internet网上冲浪
hang out with friends与朋友出去逛
watch a movie看电影 ...
基于2个网页-
They can stroll downtown to hang out with friends meet someone new at the park or run into colleagues on the street.
他们能往闹区闲逛和朋侪闲逛在公园遇见新的人或偶遇在街道上的同事。
It kind of has a city atmosphere to it. I think everyone has their one place where they like to meet and hang out with friends.
尼克那儿让人有在城里的感觉,我想每个人都有自己那么一个地方,喜欢在那儿和朋友聚集。
Maybe we drag ourselves to the local bar to hang out with some friends and eat, drink, and watch the news on TV – which adds its own layer of stress – hoping our feelings will just disappear.
为求让那种疲惫感消失,我们也许会拖着疲惫的身躯和一些朋友到当地的酒吧去吃喝玩乐或者看看电视上的新闻,但这只是又给自己增加一些压力而已。
So I've been able to relax a little bit, get all my homework done early and hang out with friends.
所以我可以放松一下,放下所有的作业,和朋友去逛街。
So with the spare time that I get, I usually like to hang out with friends.
所以我有了空闲时间,我通常和朋友一起出去。
My nightlife. I really like to hang out with my friends and go out on the weekends and um,
我的夜生活。我真的很喜欢和朋友们一起到处闲逛,周末一起出去,
He cut class most days, staying home to write lyrics or hang out with friends and make demos.
These are the same people who have huge apartments overlooking skylines and plenty of time to hang out with friends.
But the ASA disagreed and labelled the commercial "irresponsible" for showing a scrapyard as an "adventurous place to hang out with friends".
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 hang out 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信