Enroll sb.'s name in a register
在登记簿上登上某人的名字
Remove sb/sb's name from sth,esp from membership of a professional body
将某人[某人的名字]从...中除去(尤指从专业团体中除名)
英文翻译推荐
interjectional
2017叫某人名字英文怎么写由沪江网提供。(钉叮~锵!)
第三方登录:他的猫的名字叫什么? 的翻译是:What is the name of his cat? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他的猫的名字叫什么?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
His cat's name?
What is the name of his cat?
What is the name of his cat?
His cat's name is what?
What is his cat's name called?
相关内容&a她喜欢的水果是苹果 She likes the fruit is the apple & atrenendous 正在翻译,请等待...
& a从一开始,你的未来就没有我。 From the very beginning, your future will not have me. & aMr driver 司机先生 & a什么狗屁道理啊 Any nonsense truth & a潮湿的心 Moist heart & abuick gl8 buick gl8 & athis is one of the r_____he gave us for being late. 这是一个r_____he给了我们为晚。 & a我很爱交朋友 I like becoming friends very much & a去年冬天我去了法国,是因为法国的亲戚邀请,说到那里他给我提供一切便利条件,所以我才去到那里度假 In the winter I have gone to France last year, is because of France's relative invitation, speaks of there him to provide all convenience condition to me, therefore I only then go to there to take vacation & aAbuchengle Abuchengle & a散称 Disperses the name & a我们是幸福的一家 We are happy one & a在这个杯子里有些牛奶 In this cup some milks & aThe Endeavor Slippers in Java 努力拖鞋在Java & aThere is an error in your submission. Please try again 有一个错误在您的提议。 请再试试 & a没有跟别人闹,没有被辞 Not with others noisy, has not been dismissed & a宗教迫害 Religious persecution & aTobacco curing 烟草治疗 & a很少有受教育的机会 Very little has the opportunity which educates & a客户目前完全处于生产淡季 The customer completely is in at present the production off season & aa
witness 品德信誉见证人 & aI
you I admier you & aclass tint 类色彩 & afashion shows take place almost everywhere in the world 时装表演在世界上发生几乎到处 & a再次见到你我的爱人 Sees your me once more the spouse & amagi cboulevard 魔术家cboulevard & agreater willingness 更加伟大的自愿 & aagainst contamination 反對汙穢 & a现在习惯做某事 Now the custom makes something & a获得校文明学生称号 Obtains the school civilized student title & a大多数学生都爱读书 The majority students all like studying & aWell I lIke you and always liked 很好我喜欢您和总喜欢 & a我的暑假过得如此充实而精彩! But my summer vacation passes so enriches splendidly! & a这面墙有多长 This wall has long & a.....永别了我的最爱 .....Parted forever I most to love & a我要写我的奇特的宠物 I must write my unusual pet & aI'm the dust in the wind,would you wait for me forever..xx 我是尘土在风,您永远会等待我。.xx & ayou've got your mother dan your brother 您有您的母亲丹您的兄弟 & a我是澳大利亚人 I am an Australian & aactors say 演员言 & ajoining the english club 参加英国俱乐部 & a玛丽把她的业余时间全花在练习弹钢琴了 Mary hers spare time entire flower in drill ammunition piano & atalk box: 谈话箱子: & athe
him 皇帝由他铭记 & aI like the look of your selfish like the look of your term you did all of my favorite 自私我喜欢您被爱您任性您我喜欢的全部 & ameans of transportation. 交通工具。 & a严密的配合 Strict coordination & a寺院 Temple & a对别人大声叫 Calls loudly to others & a关键字 Key words & a我在听 雨爱 I am listening to the rain love & aWhat do
students do at Green high School? 学生做什么在绿色高中? & a让我们去学校 Let us go to the school & a他的猫的名字叫什么? What is his cat's name called? &他的名字叫李丽 的翻译是:His name was Li Li 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他的名字叫李丽
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
His name is called Li Li
His name was Li Li
His name is Lee Lai
His name is called Li Li
相关内容&a如果你有困难,我们会尽力帮助你 If you have the difficulty, we can help you with every effort & a我非常困惑 I am extremely puzzled & aCRT Animation screen on CRT动画屏幕 & aDESCRIPTION: Transfers the data in an 32 bit array to a 8 bit array 描述: 在32位数数组转移数据到8位数数组 & aon the street corner 正在翻译,请等待... & a你从来不主动跟我说话 You always not on own initiative speak with me & a日,一位名叫做罗沙o帕克斯的黑人妇女在公共汽车上拒绝给白人让座位,因而被当地警察逮捕。 On December 1, 1955, a name was called the Luo sandoPax's black woman refuses on the bus for the Caucasian to let the seat, thus is arrested by the local police. & a让我们安排会议在星期5早上10点 Let us arrange the conference in week 5 early morning 10 o'clock & agasnitriert gasnitriert & amoney transfer 金钱调动 & a档案室1 Archive office 1 & awish I’m still a kid. No broken heart, no painful tears. Only a wounded knee but a kiss from mom makes everything okay. 愿望我仍然是孩子。 没有伤心,没有痛苦的泪花。 仅一个受伤的膝盖,但一个亲吻从妈妈使一切好。 & aoriginai
dream originai 梦想 & awhat
the movie? 你认为电影怎么样? & aHow nice it is 多么好它是 & aget to 131071 有131071 & aAvalon Organics, thickening conditioner Avalon有机物,变厚调节剂 & a结账时间为正午12:00,如果您推迟结账至下午 Paying up time for high noon 12:00, if you postpone pay up to the afternoon & a? large breasts 53595
& a园长室 Garden long room & a损耗品 Loss & aSomeone
You 某人 象 您 & ab. a wonderful b. 一美妙 & athe
fireballs 火球 & aI care about the person I love. Give up will be the end of the beautiful 我对人I爱关心。 给将是结尾的美丽 & a系统部署计划 System deployment plan & ajippie jippie & a不果断 Is not decisive & a树林迷人,漆黑而深邃。 The woods are enchanting, are jet black and are profound. & a我们老师发现他是一个聪明的小男孩 Our teacher discovered he is an intelligent young boy & a一加五等于六。 As soon as adds five is equal to six. & a没关系,我等你! Has not related, I wait for you! & amy pretty boy,you are my love ,forever 我俏丽的男孩,您是我的爱,永远 & aPower hin 力量hin & a加强沟通技巧与能力 Enhancement communication skill and ability & aWhen master bation lost its fun, You’re fucking lazy! 当主要bation丢失了它的乐趣,您是性交懒惰! & a欢迎来到 nginx ! Welcome to arrive nginx! & a他能看见那个飞机吗? He can see that airplane? & athere is no available captared 没有可利用的captared & a尊进老人 Reveres the old person & aEngland to Irish parents 英国对爱尔兰父母 & a你那里好玩吗 You there amusing & aIf love isn’t one big blunder. 如果爱不是一个大blunder。 & adark nees 黑暗的nees & aHOTWIRE MEDIA CO., LTD 鐑?嚎濯掍粙CO.锛屾湁闄愬叕鍙? & ahemizygous hemizygous & aUntil you came by. 直到您拜访。 & a他希望能得到第一名 He hoped can obtain first & adetected amd radeon driver version 11.6 the recommendeddriver version is 11.7 or later.please update your drivers at 检测amd radeon司机版本11.6 recommendeddriver版本是11.7或later.please更新您的司机在 & avibrdm 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们是前天到的吗 They were the day before yesterday arrive & a你将于明天上午8点到吗 You 8 o'clock will arrive in the tomorrow morning & aRainbow Research, Bubble Bath Lavender & Chamomile Gentle Formula, 12 fl oz (360 ml) (RBR-30009) 正在翻译,请等待... & a他的名字叫李丽 His name is called Li Li &}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语游戏名字带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信