女歌手 英文歌女歌手 翻译有一句是星星点灯犯了错 求歌名 好像是B开头

求一首英文歌_求歌名吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,186贴子:
求一首英文歌收藏
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
Ally Sereda - Blaow
挺好玩儿的Blaow – Ally SeredaOh myWhy you go and hang up?What you mean come save us?What’s with all this fuss?Crying screaming babySay that you’re so lonelyThen act like you don’t know me…You don’t know me.Gina says she saw youHeard that Shawna calls youI bet that this is all trueCome out, its been too long booNow I’m here right back at your doorWith my baseball bat and my two by four“Lets fix this”?Baby shut up and listen!Do it rightYou acting kinda shady where’d you go last night?I think I see the truth, but then you’re not aroundAnd people get to talkin’ cause you’re out of townYou better run for cover… Blaow!DowntownPlaying lost and found nowSay that you want out? Oh,Darling we’ve come way too far to turn aroundOnce upon a time it seemed, so crazy that you wanted meKept callin mePfft! On that roof you’re ballin’ B,Got back up to help me downIm drunk, oh yea, I love you nowYou miss meI just miss the whiskey Do it rightYou acting kinda’ shady where’d you go last night?I think I see the truth, but then you’re not aroundAnd people get to talkin’ cause you’re out of townYou better run for cover…Blaow!Cause baby when you hold me there’s no world aroundSo go on pick me up so I can hold you downOh baby when you hold me there’s no world aroundSo no one’s gonna see me when I shoot you downDo it rightYou acting kinda’ shady where’d you go last night?I think I see the truth, but then you’re not aroundAnd people get to talkin’ cause you’re out of townYou better run for cover…Blaow!
大神原来你在这里
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一首英文歌女生唱的以my开头的my back什么的 开头节奏感很强 中间有个got it boom 有一首英文歌,是个女歌手唱的,我只记得高潮部分有几个连...
你正在浏览: & >
一首英文歌女生唱的以my开头的my back什么的 开头节奏感很强 中间有个got it boom
一首英文歌女生唱的以my开头的my back什么的 开头节奏感很强 中间有个got it boom5分
一首英文歌女生唱的以my开头的my back什么的 开头节奏感很强 中间有个got it boom boom 然后高潮稍微慢点点 是什么歌!?
.黑眼豆豆的boom boom boom
boom boom pow 黑眼豆豆的
黑眼豆豆 boom boom pow
mv女生???Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe ??mv女生,也有节奏吧。。。。
求一首英文歌 M开头的单词, 歌名就这一个单词,女声唱的 ...Raindrops Keep Fal...~~~
一首女生唱的英文歌 很轻快的 开始是oh my badi girl i'm my badi ...2...~~~
一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的
我不认识英文,大概是这样 啊我的为先,啊...I'm somethin...~~~
有一首英文歌 女生唱的 开头就唱的,很好听、、求歌名、、 ...You break my heart...~~~
Nasty Freestyle (Explicit) - Twayne First let me h...~~~
是不是maroon的maps,骚当的声音像女生,高潮是but i wonder where were...~~~
Do you know that I'm OK? Are there things you wann...~~~
Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls I'm telling you loose...~~~
[al:Sheezus ] Close Your Eyes - Lily Allen Hey hey...~~~
开头是大号的声音的英文歌 女声的吧 不是my humps 好像是m开头的 跪求...本人还是喜欢布莱...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 mv女歌手在沙滩英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信