put one card from each of your transpiless together to make a funny animal中文什么意思,里面

Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home3/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/headway/library/display/display.php on line 138
Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home3/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/headway/library/common/functions.php on line 331
Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home3/johnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/headway/library/common/functions.php on line 333
class="post-template-default single single-post postid-1159 single-format-standard custom responsive-grid-enabled responsive-grid-active layout-single-post-1159 layout-using-single" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/WebPage">
All testimonials and case studies within this website are, to the best of our ability to determine, true and accurate. They were provided willingly, without any compensation offered in return.
These testimonials and case studies do not represent typical or average results. Most customers do not contact me or offer share to their results, nor are they required or expected to. Therefore, I have no way to determine what typical or average results might have been.
Many people do not implement anything I teach them. I can't make anyone follow my advice, and I obviously can't promise that our advice, as interpreted and implemented by everyone, is going to achieve for everyone the kinds of results it's helped some of the folks you read about and hear from here achieve.
The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual's success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, marketing background, product, effort, and motivation to work and follow recommendations. There is no guarantee you will duplicate results stated here. You recognize any business endeavor has inherent risk for loss of capital.
John Carlton.
All rights reserved.We are all called upon to make a speech at some point in life, but most of us don’t do a very good job. This article gives some suggestions on how to give an effective speech.So, you have to give a s 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
We are all called upon to make a speech at some point in life, but most of us don’t do a very good job. This article gives some suggestions on how to give an effective speech.So, you have to give a speech —and you are terrified. You get nervous, you forget what you want to say, you stumble over words, you talk too long, and you bore your audience. Later you think, “Thank Goodness, it’s over. I’m just not good at public speaking. I hope I never have to do that again.”Cheep up! It doesn’t have to be that bad. Here are some simple steps to take the pain out of speech making. Ask yourself the purpose of your speech. What is the occasion? Why are you speaking? Then, gather as many facts as you can on your subject. Spend plenty of your time doing your research. Then spend plenty of your time organizing your material so that your speech is clear and easy to follow. Use as many examples as possible, and use pictures, charts, and graphs if they help you make your points more clearly. Never forget your audience. Don’t talk over their heads, and don’t talk down to them. Treat your audience with respect. They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.Just remember: Be prepared. Know your subject, your audience, and the occasion. Be brief. Say what you have to say and then stop. And be yourself. Let your personality come through so that you make person-to-person contact with your audience.If you follow these simple steps, you will see that you don’t have to be afraid of public speaking. In fact, you may find the experience so enjoyable that you volunteer to make more speeches! You’re not convinced yet? Give it a try and see what happens.41.The main idea of this article is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . A.that you can improve your speaking ability& B.that a poor speaker can never change C.to always make a short speech&&&&& D.that it is hard to make a speech42.Paragraph 2 implies that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A.many people are afraid of giving a speech&& B. many people are happy to give a speech C.many people don’t prepare for a speech&&&& D. many people talk too long 43.The phrase “talk over their heads” means&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . A.speak too loudly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. look at the ceiling C.look down upon them&&&&&&& D. use words and ideas that are too difficult44.All of the following statements are TRUE except&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . A.few people know how to make good speeches B.a lecturer does not need to organize his speech C.research is important in preparing a speech D.there are simple steps you can take to improve your speaking ability45.The title for this passage may be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . A.Do Not Make a Long Speech&&&& B.How to Give a Good Speech C.How to Prepare for a Speech&&& D.Try to Enjoy a Speech
小题1:A小题2:A小题3:D小题4:B小题5:B略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Christmas bird – watching is popular in the U.S.A. When the holiday season comes, some Americans are likely to watch and count birds in the sky with great interest every day. This activity began in the early part of the last century. It has a one-hundred-year history. At that time, there was a so-called “holiday hunting” custom. In order to celebrate the holiday, the hunters went out to kill birds and beasts. By 1900, there were 27 bird lovers who decided to count birds instead of killing birds. Since then, Christmas bird-watching was held every year. It has been continued to the present. There were 42000 people who took part in the bird-watching last Christmas, from December 16 the year before to January 3 next year. They were in the United States and Canada, central America, south America and the Caribbean, watching and counting birds in the sky. The whole viewing area was divided into 1600 points. Each birdwatcher was responsible for 25 meters, and was required to write down the types and quantities of birds within 24 hours. A birdwatcher described what he had watched vividly in his diary—“ When I looked up, I saw a beautiful ‘landscape’ in the sky: Red-crowned cranes(丹顶鹤) were driving up in cunning wedges that split the air. They were so neatly arranged, coordinating their movements. I was excited and breathtaking. Interestingly, the “human” shape(人字行) always maintains 110° ” . “Why do red-crowned cranes choose to use ‘human’ shape when flying in formation?” He continued, “In my opinion, there are four reasons: first, the ‘human’ shape can make red-crowned cranes use increasing air which is produced by each other’s wings when they are swinging in the sky. It can increase the glide time and save physical ability. Second, the ‘human’ shape will enhance communication among the birds. The orders and the relevant information issued by the lead bird can be conveyed to each member in this migratory group unimpeded, accurately, rapidly and conveniently. Third, such a formation will help to find the birds left behind because of feeling run down as fast as possible, so that the young, the weak, the sick birds can get everyone’s help and encouragement. Finally, the ‘human’ shape shows not only beauty but also unity. It can give enemies a deterrent.They will be terrified and did not dare to attack the birds.The migration security of the birds will be ensured.” &Environmental experts admired and evaluated Christmas bird-watching highly. They pointed out that it made perfect sense. On the one hand it could enhance the human awareness of environmental protection. On the other hand it could provide first-hand information on birds.49.When did Christmas bird – watching begin? A.Sometime during Christmas holiday.&&&&&&&& B.At the beginning of 20th century. C.In the early 19 th century.&&&&&&&&& D.Since there was Christmas Day50.What do bird – watchers do when they are bird – watching? A.They kill birds and beasts.&&&&&&&&& B.They watch birds and beasts. C.They watch and count birds.&&&& D.They look at the sky and write diaries.51.The following are all reasons for red – crowned cranes flying in “human” shape except&&&&& . A.they can help each other and ensure their safety B.they can communicate with each other in order to reduce tiredness. C.they can make use of the air produced by each other’s wings. D.they can look stronger in case they come across enemies52.This passage consists of five paragraphs. Please arrange the five main ideas of the paragraphs in order of their appearance in the passage. a. How the bird – watchers divided their watching task and what was done. b. How Christmas bird – watching came into being. c. Christmas bird – watching is of great importance environmentally and scientifically. d. A Christmas bird – watcher watched and was amazed by red – crowned cranes. e. Red – crowned cranes fly in “human” formation for quite good reasons. A.a – b – c – d – e &&&&&&& B.b – c – e – d – a &&&&&&& C.b- a – d – e – c D.b – d – e – a – c
Years ago, a cigarette commercial asked if you were smoking more, but enjoying it less. That describes the way many of us live today. We are doing more, but enjoying it less. And when that doesn’t work, we compound the problem. In our frantic search for satisfaction, we try stuffing still more into our days, never realizing that we are taking the wrong approach.T so simple it is hard to believe. Satisfaction lies with less, not with more. Yet, we pursue the myth that this thing, or that activity, will somehow provide the satisfaction we so desperately seek.Arthur Lindman, in his devastating book, “The Harried Leisure Class,” described the futility of pursuing more. His research focused on what people did with their leisure time. He found that as income rose, people bought more things to occupy their leisure time. But, ironically, the more things they bought, the less they valued any one of them. Carried to an extreme, he predicted massive boredom in the midst of tremendous variety. That was more than twenty years ago, and his prediction seems more accurate every year.Lindman, of course, is not the first to discover this. The writer of Ecclesiastes expressed the same thought thousands of years ago. It is better, he wrote, to have less, but enjoy it more.If you would like to enjoy life more, I challenge you to experiment with me. How could you simplify your life? What could you drop? What could you do without? What could you stop pursuing? What few things could you concentrate on?The more I learn, the more I realize that fullness of life does not depend on things. The more I give up, the more I seem to gain. But words will never convince you. You must try it for yourself.1.Arthur Lindman predicted twenty years ago that ______.A. more things brought more value&& B. the more people had, the less they valued them C. people didn’t like to pursue more& D. massive boredom came from less variety2.What does the article suggest to make our life happier?A. To enjoy more things.&&&&&&&&&&& B. To buy more things.C. To sell things we do not need.&&&& D. To get rid of useless things.3.The passage is probably written to ___________.A. introduce Arthur Lindman and his book&&&&&& B. tell the readers what is satisfactionC. introduce how to simplify people’s life&&&&&& D. persuade people to simplify their life
题型:完形填空
六. 完形填空(20分)Chen Guanming has been carrying his home with him for the past seven years. He has done everything a man would to make it cozy.The 53-year-old farmer has spent the hottest summers and severest winters cooking, eating and&& 1&&& in his mobile home: a shaky tricycle. Chen began his journey on the three-wheel rickshaw from his&&& 2&& Jiangsu province in 2001 after hearing the news that Beijing had won the bid to host the 2008 Olympic Games. Of course, he did not forget to take his ID card, important&&& 3&& and some clothes before setting off on his mission (使命). Mission? What mission? “To promote awareness on health and the environment, just like what the Games has been doing,” he says. It may&&& 4&& funny, but make no mistake that Chen is dead&&& 5&& about it. “I'm a poor farmer I can't do much. But I have a healthy body. I want to use it to show the&&& ___6&& of the Chinese people and the spirit of the Olympics.” He would have _ 7&& all of China except Taiwan when he reaches Beijing tonight. He speaks lively about his experiences in all the places on the mainland, ___8& _&& about an incident in Chongqing in August 2003. “I was riding up a slope and my brakes failed my rickshaw and began sliding down and overturned,” he says. He had his legs broken but did not go to a hospital. Instead, he used herbs to stop the bleeding. And he&& 9&& quietly for some days for his legs to rejoin. Looking at the man, you wouldn't want to believe he has crossed so many mountains and&&& 10&& in his tricycle. But you look at the piles of evidence and become a silent admirer of this determined soul.1. A. working&&&&&&& B. playing&&&&&&&&&& C. sleeping&&&&&&&&& D. living2. A. native&&&&&&&&& B. familiar&&&&&&&&& C. famous&&&&&&&&&& D. noble3. A. equipment&&&&& B. supplies&&&&&&&&& C. furniture&&&&&&&&& D. documents4. A. seem&&&&&&&&&& B. sound &&&&&&&&&&C. look&&&&&&&&&&&& D. listen5. A. serious&&&&&&&& B. careful&&&&&&&&&& C. practical&&&&&&&&& D. optimistic 6. A. power&&&&&&&&& B. energy&&&&&&&&&& C. strength&&&&&&&& D. authority7. A. covered&&&&&&&& B. drove&&&&&&&&&& C. run&&&&&&&&&&&& D. walked8. A. extremely&&&&&& B. especially&&&&&&& C. actually&&&&&&&& D. exactly9. A. slept&&&&&&&&&& B. sat&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rested&&&&&&&&&& D. lay10. A. lakes&&&&&&&&& B. rivers&&&&&&&&&&& C. valleys&&&&&&&& D. road
第三部分阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)(A)Fang Wei had planned to study in Britain for his master's degree,but had to keep putting it off. These days,however,Fang is quite happy about the delay since the exchange rate of the British pound against the RMB has been descending.“The change means I can save a large sum of money for my studies.” said Fang. “I pay a lot of attention to the pound&to&RMB exchange rate every day now.” Last Tuesday the rate broke the 10&yuan mark for the first time since 2005.So,what is an exchange rate?This is the standard term for the comparison of two currencies and tells how much one currency is worth when measured by the other. For example,the pound&to&RMB exchange rate last Wednesday was 9.88,meaning that one pound was worth the same as 9.88 yuan.But how could this affect our lives?The exchange rate is important for anyone wanting to travel to or study in a foreign country.A higher RMB value is good news for Chinese tourists and students. That's because any given amount of RMB can be exchanged for a larger amount of foreign money than with a lower RMB value. It therefore buys more abroad.For example,according to Chinese agencies that handle study abroad,the cost for university study in Britain used to be around 20,000 pounds a year. At the beginning of 2008,when the pound&to&RMB exchange rate stood at 14,Chinese students had to have 280,000 yuan for a year. But now that the rate has fallen to less than 10 yuan,200,000 yuan is enough for a year in Britain.However,the stronger yuan may be bad news for Chinese exporters. A rising RMB means that Chinese products are becoming expensive and less attractive on foreign markets.56.Why did Fang Wei have to put off his study in Britain?A. Because he didn't have enough money.B. Because the exchange rate of the pound&to&RMB was too high.C. Because he didn't get the letter from the university he had applied for.D. The passage didn't tell us.57.What's the meaning of the underlined word “descending” in Paragraph 1?A. Turning down.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Putting off.C. Falling down.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Going up.58.If the pound&to&RMB exchange rate was 12, Fang Wei would have paid 240,000 yuan for a year's study. Now the rate is 9.6,how much can he save if he goes to study in Britain?A.46,000 yuan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.42,800 yuan.C.192,000 yuan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.48,000 yuan.59 .When RMB has a higher value in the currency exchange market,the following are right except that     .A. it shows we have a strong economic potentialB. it indicates we have a stable political environmentC. it will help our export businessD. it is beneficial for Chinese students and travelers to foreign countries
 & Great Britain is traditionally made up of three parts: England in the south, Scotland in north and Wales in the southwest.  England is the largest and most developed of all the three. Its area, about 130,000 square kilometers, takes up nearly 60% of the whole island. Its population is mere than 46 million which makes up 85% of the country's whole population. The importance of England is so great in Britain that some foreigners just say “England” when they mean Britain. The same is true of the custom of speaking of the British people as the English who are the majority in the United Kingdom.  Scotland is the second largest both in area and population. It has an area of about 78,760 square kilometers, less than 30 % of the whole is land, with a population of 5 million, less than one-tenth of the total population. & Wales is the smallest of the three both in area and population. Its area, 20,700 square kilometers, makes up less than 9 % while its population, 2.7 million, does not exceed 5 % of the whole.1. Which of the following maps shows the right position of England, Scotland and Wales? (E=" England" S=" Scotland" W = Wales)2. If figure (图形) one& below shows the area(面积) of Scotland, which picture in Figure two represents the area of Great Britain?&&&&&&&&&( Figure 1 &)           Figure2:3. If Figure one below shows the population of the island, which picture in Figure two shows the population of Wales?&&&&&&&&&&
Ms Lo could hardly bear her sorrow when she received the call that her husband had died in a car accident. Her pain quickly turn to shock---- the car involved in the accident was driven by a friend. That friend, Henry Lee, had chosen to remain silent on the accident details in court. Her shock soon turned to extreme anger when Lee decided not to let out what had happened.Her husband, Mr. Tan, was 21 when he died after an accident outside Las Vegas KTV at Havelock Road. That night, he was discussing supper plans with a group of friends, which included Lee. Later, Mr. Tan was found unconscious on the ground, next to the car driven by Lee. Mr. Tan died in the hospital a few hours later. Due to drinking driving, Lee was fined $3,000 and banned from driving for two years last month.Lee, Ms Lo and her husband were colleagues at Asia Pacific-Breweries(APB).She only heard of the accident and her husband’s death the next morning after the accident as she had switched off her band-phone that night. She told The New Paper, “Receiving the call, I thought it was a joke. I thought he had got his friend to call me to ask me out.” Ms Lo had moved out to live alone for three weeks because of a disagreement with her husband. “The next time I saw him was at the mortuary.(太平间)” She said that Lee went to visit her some days ago but didn’t apologize to her. “He looked sorry but he didn’t speak to me. I wanted to forgive him, but now I have no chance to tell him.” she said. Ms Lo, who was a human resource manager in APB, left the company after the accident. She is now working in a photo studio.1.Why Ms Lo was made pretty angry? A. Her husband was knocked down by his friendB. Henry Lee drove their car in the car accident C. She was informed only after the accident occurredD. The person involved did not tell the truth in court2.Ms Lo hadn’t seen her husband for three weeks because______.A. they did not sign a contractB.she began working in a photo studioC.there was a quarrel between themD.she was busy writing a paper3.Why did Ms Lo leave APB for another job?
A. To escape the pain caused by the accident. B. To find out facts related to the accident. C. To force Henry Lee to let out the truth. D. To avoid meeting the dishonest man.
The following card includes a brief summary and a short assessment of a research paper. It can provide a guide for further reading on the topic. Trevor, C. O., Lansford, B. and Black, J. W., 2004, "Employeeturnover (人事变更) and job performance: monitoring the influences of salary growth and promotion", Journal of Armchair Psychology, vol. 113, no.1, pp. 56-64. In this article Trevor et al. review the influences of pay and job opportunities in respect of job performance, turnover rates and employees' job attitude. The authors use data gained through organizational surveys of blue-chip companies in Vancouver, Canada to try to identify the main cause of employee turnover and whether it is linked to salary growth. Their research focuses on assessing a range of pay structures such as pay for performance and organizational reward plans. The article is useful as Trevor et al. suggest that there are numerous reasons for employee turnover and a variety of differences in employees' job attitude and performance. The main limitation of the article is that the survey sample was restricted to mid-level management, thus the authors indicate that further, more extensive research needs to be undertaken to develop a more in-depth understanding of employee turnover and job performance. As this article was published in a professional journal, the findings can be considered reliable. It will be useful additional information for the research on pay structures.1. The research paper published is primarily concerned with&&&& A. the way of preventing employee turnover B. methods of improving employee performance C. factors affecting employee turnover and performance D. pay structures based on employee performance2. As is mentioned in the card, the limitation of the research paper mainly lies in that&&&&& . A. the data analysis is hardly reliable B. the research sample is not wide enough C. the findings are of no practical valueD. the research method is out-of-date3. Who might be most interested in this piece of information? A. Job hunters. B. Employees in blue-chip companies. C. Mid-level managers. D. Researchers on employee turnover.
题型:完形填空
补全对话(根据对话内容,从对话的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,将其字母序号写在答题卡上。选项中有两项为多余项。每小题2 分;满分10分)—He is very good , isn’t he ?—16__________—I said the singer was great .—17__________ —Have you seen him here before? —18_______I think he& probably writes the music and words because I’ve never heard any of the songs before .— It’s not fair.—19_________—People with musical ability like that have to stand around here to make a living .—Perhaps he enjoys it or makes more money than you think.—20___________A.What do you mean ?B.Sorry , what did you say ?C.I hope so .D.Do you like popular music ?E. Be quiet , listen to him .F. Yes , and interesting to watch G. Oh , yes . He’s always at exactly the same place on Saturdays when I come into town
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 funny animal videos 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信