推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口翻译_中华文本库
第2页/共3页
如果你乘坐轮船横渡太平洋,你会穿越国际日期变更线。
299. In America your religion didn't make much difference.
在美洲,你的宗教信仰不会让你有什么不同。
In an age of plenty,we feel spiritual hunger. 在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。
In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar.
在英国,未满十八周岁禁止进入公共酒吧。
In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it.
事实上,如果你用心去感受,幸福无时不刻不在你身边。
In fact, he was so quiet that many people thought he was stupid.
实际上他如此安静以至于很多人认为他傻。
In fact, he did not even own a bed. 事实上,她甚至一张床都没有。 304.In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine is used to correct the students’ test papers.外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。 268.In his composition he made few spelling mistakes.他在作文中的拼写错误很少 269.In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors.
英国的许多城市都有双层巴士。
270.In most cultures, animals are in a worse position than human beings.
在大多数国家,动物的境况比人类要差。
271.In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport. 足球是世界上最流行的运动。 305. In many factories, an assembly line is used to speed up the efficiency of the workforce. 许多工厂采用装配线来提高生产效率。 306.In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one. 像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。
307.In no other region in the world can you find such rare animals as giant pandas. 像大熊猫这样的珍稀动物在世界其他地区你是找不到的。 In recent years, progress in medical technology has made it possible for people to live longer than in the past. 近年来医学技术的进步使人的寿命比过去更长了。 308.In some cultures people devote a lot of time to eating.
在有些文化中,人们在吃上要花很多时间。
309.In spite of his inborn disability, Eddie seems to have a good sense of music.
尽管安迪天生残疾,但是他对音乐似乎悟性很好。 310.In the eighteenth century young ladies in Italy knew history and geography little. 十八世纪的意大利少女,她们的历史知识、地理知识一般来说非常贫乏。
311.In the modern Western world, many people are too busy to think about eating properly. 如今在西方,许多人过于忙碌,无暇考虑如何合理饮食。
In the United States a lot of college students do not live at home. 在美国,许多大学生不在家住。 In the world, the soccer football is the most popular sport. 在世界上,英式足球是最流行的体育活动
In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport. 足球是一项风靡全世界的体育运动。
In this way, I overcome the difficulties in my English studies. 我就是这样解决英语学习中的困难的 312.Inside, this large plane looks more like a high building than a plane. 从里面看,这架大飞机更像一幢高楼而不像一架飞机。
272. It is a fine spring day. 那是一个晴朗的春天。 273. It is good hoping read all these books.阅读这所有的书是好的想法。 274.
It is known to all that exercises are good for health. 众所周知,运动对身体有利。
275. It is no good hoping to read all these books. 期待阅读这所有的书是不行的。 It is necessary to take medicine on time.按时吃药是必要的 276. it is not necessary to do this work。没有必要做这项工作。 313. It is said that on the moon there is no water and air, and it is very cold at night and very hot in the day.据说,在月球上既没有水也没有空气,晚上很冷,白天又很热。 314
It is very hard to learn to ride a bicycle again at your age," his wife said.
他的妻子说:“依你这把年纪再学骑自行车很难。
277. It rained every day while I was in Shanghai. 我在上海时,天天下雨。 278.
It was not until last night that I noticed this matter. 直到昨晚我才注意到这件事。
lt tired, but he didn't stop studyingHe fe.他感到累了,但没有停止学习。 315. It's always difficult being in a foreign country, especially if you don't speak the language. 呆在外国总是很困难的,尤其是你不会讲这个国家的语言。 316. It's easy to say, but difficult to do.说起来容易,但做起来难。 It's never too late to learn.活到老,学到老。 It's not much different from that heavy metal music you like so much. 那跟你很喜欢的重金属音乐并没有什么不同。 279. It's still raining today!今天还在下雨。 280. It's their duty to look after these young trees.他们的责任是照看这些小树。 281. 790. I prefer tea to coffee.
与茶相比,我更喜欢咖啡。 282. 785. I shall be surprised if he does the same way as I do. 如果他和我做的一样,我会惊讶的 283. 747. I'm wondering who broke the window. 我纳闷谁打破了窗户 284. 698.I have a pain in my back.
我的背疼。 285. 665. I need you to fill out the top portion of the form first. 我需要你把表格的最上面部分填好 286. 656. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang. 我正在打瞌睡,电话突然响了。 287. 585.I didn't hear what you said to him.
我没听见你对他说的是什么 288. 648. It’s their duty to look after these young trees. 照看好这些小树是他们的职责。 289.
I have got a full mark.
我得了满分。 290.
In recent years, progress in medical technology has made it possible for people to live
575.In America your religion didn't make much difference.
在美洲,宗教信仰不会带来任何影响。
319. Jack and Tom have worked in the same company for ten years.
杰克和汤姆已经在同一个公司工作了10年了。 Jack works much harder than before. 杰克学习比以前努力多了。 Jane has told me a lot about her trip in South Africa. 简告诉我许多有关她到南非旅游的事 320. Jim was intelligent, but he hated hard work. 吉姆很聪明但是他讨厌努力工作。 321. John has been teaching English here since he came to China in 2003.
约翰2003年来到中国后就一直在这儿教英语。 322. John will be back in a week, and you can talk to him then.
约翰一周后就回来, 你到时可以直接与他谈。 323. John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant. 尽管约翰和他哥哥在年龄上相差不大,但它们的个性却不相同。 324. Karsh was praised as a master portraitist, often working in black and white, 卡什被人们誉为人像大师,由于受到历史上一些著名画家的影响,他在拍摄中经常运用黑白摄影。
325. Last year some German students went to England for a holiday.
去年一些德国学生来到英国度假。 326. Let's go dancing tonight. 今晚我们去跳舞吧。 Li Ping’s father has been an English teacher since he graduated from Peking University.李萍的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直做英语教师。 327. Life is meaningless without a purpose.没有目标的生活毫无意义。 328. Luckily, the planes appear to be quite safe. 很幸运,这些飞机安全降落了。 329.Living in a modern Asian city is not very different from living in an American city. 生活在现代亚洲城市与生活在美国城市没有很大区别。
Look at the instructions on the bottle of the medicine and then choose the right answers. 看看药瓶子上的说明,然后选出正确的答案。 331. Laptop computers are popular all over the world and give people easy access to the Internet. 手提电脑在全世界都十分普及,为人们提供便利上网的途径。
许多年轻人想做奥运会的志愿者。
343. Many mistakes in your speaking will be easily found when you write.
当你写英语时,你会轻而易举发现你说英语时所犯的许多错误。 344. Many schools will not open for lessons until the beginning of September.
一些学校直到九月初才开学。
345. Many valuable resources in China’s west area are to be exploited and used.
中国西部地区有许多珍贵的资源有待开发和利用。 333. Mark couldn't come to the party because he had to work.
马克因为不得不工作,不能来参加我们的晚会。 Mary was such a hardworking student that she soon came out first in the class. 玛丽是一个学习十分用功的学生,不久她就成了班里学习最好的学生。 334. May I have a look at the watch /your pictures?? 我能看看这块表/照片吗? 336. May I try it on? 我能试试吗? 337. Most hot lines are usually free, too. 通常大多数热线也是免费的。 338. Most of the plants like water and sunshine. 大多数植物都喜欢水和阳光。 339. My classmate is more clever than I.我的同学比我聪明。
My English study plan is as follows.我的英语学习计划如下。 340. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母是1954年结婚的。
My problem is that I don't have much time to do the work. 我的问题在于我没有多少时间干这工作
341. My roommate, Tom, is also a graduate student like me.
我的室友汤姆像我一样是一个研究生。
342. My watch is five minutes fast. 我的表快了五分钟。 5.
Many schools will not open for lessons until the beginning of September. 很多学校到九月初才开学。
Mrs. Brown thinks her house is very good because it is always clean and tidy. 布朗夫人认为自己的房子很好,总是既干净又整洁。 346. Most people live too far from downtown to travel by bike.
大多数人住得离市区太远,没法骑自行车往返。
351.Most of us can find 15 minutes or half an hour each day for some specific regular activity. 我们中的大多数人每天之中是可以抽出一刻钟或半小时进行某项具体的常规性活动的。
.Movies are the most popular form of entertainment for millions of Americans.
电影是数以百万计的美国人最喜欢的一种娱乐形式。
348. Mr. Smith was tired of living in his old house in the countryside.
史密斯先生厌烦了住在乡下的老房子里。 349.Mrs. Brown thinks her house is very good because it is always clean and tidy.
布朗夫人认为自己的房子很好,总是既干净又整洁。
350.My doctor advised that I write down any worries, thoughts or questions before I go to bed.
我的医生建议我上床睡觉前写下所有担忧、想法与问题
matter what happens, I'll be your best friend.无论发生什么,我都是你最好的朋Not all American are interested in sports, of course.
当然不是所有的美国人都对体育运动感兴趣。 Nothing in the world moves faster than light.世界上没有什么东西比光走得更快 428. The doctor told me to have more water。医生让我多喝些水。 353.Nearly every night his garden is broken into and quite a few apples have been lost.
The doctor said there was nothing wrong with his eyes.医生说他的眼睛没有毛病 几乎每天晚上都有人闯进他的果园,偷走很多苹果。 429. The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves
354. Neither you nor I, nor anybody else knows the answer. 医生们决定亲自去看看这个奇怪的人
你, 我, 其他任何人都不知道这答案。 430. The door is out of proportion with the window. 这门和窗子不成比例。 355. Never before in her life has Helen seen such beautiful and precious jewelry. 海伦一生中从未见过如此漂亮和珍贵的珠宝。 483. These people moved from place to place. 这些人四处迁徙356.Not only is this problem very important, but it is a difficult problem to be solved at once
.这个问题不仅重要,而且还是一个难于马上解决的问题。 524. Their school has beautiful houses and a big playground.
357. On their way they came to a shop where bread was sold. 他们学校有着漂亮的建筑和一个很大的操场。 在途中,他们来到一家销售面包的商店。 613. The cause of the fire is carelessness.大火是由于粗心造成的。 Once all the information is completed, you sign here. 652. The earth on which we live is shaped like a ball. 我们居住的地球外形像一个球。
所有内容都填完之后,你就在这儿签名。 685.The farmer did not spend much time working on his farm.这位农夫在农活上没花多少时间。 358.Only on weekends, Central Park is closed to cars.只有周末,中央公园不许汽车入内。 746. Tom likes playing basket-ball but he can't play well. 汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不359.Only with hard work can you expect to get a pay rise.
好。 只有努力工作,你才能期望加薪。 360. Our products are much better than theirs in quality.
637.The man is easy to deal with 那人容易打交道。我们产品的质量比他们的产品质量好得多。 361. Our teacher always encourages us to speak English bravely.
我们老师总是鼓励我们要敢说英语。 616.This street will be widened.
打算加宽这条街362.Our textbooks are very different from theirs. 我们的教材与他们的教材很不一样。 363. Of course, life keeps changing for everyone including farmers.
当然,对每个人来说生活都在不断地发生变化,包括农民的生活。 431. The earthquake in Sichuan made Chinese people unite as one. Olympic Games can make Chinese people work harder.
发生在四川的地震使中国人民团结的像一个人似的。 北京奥林匹克运动会使得中国人民更加努力。 432. The evolution theory explains the differences in sleep among animals.
On that flight were a mother and her four-year-old son, whose name was Jeffrey.
进化论解释动物之间的睡眠差异。 在那次航班上,有一位妈妈和她四岁的儿子,儿子名叫杰佛瑞。 433. The farmer didn’t spend much time working on his farm. 365.
One can never succeed without enough confidence in himself.
这位农民没有花很多的时间在他的农场工作。 一个人若是对自己没有足够的信心就永远不会成功。 434. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word. 366.
One Sunday morning, he decided to go to a park to take a rest in the sunshine.
这个朋友看到了一切,却一言不发。 一个星期天的早晨,他决定去公园在阳光下休息一会儿。 435. The glass was broken into pieces. 玻璃杯碎了。 367.One weekend, my oldest daughter left home to visit a friend who lived about thirty The higher the temperature of a body, the quicker the motion of its molecules miles away.
一个周末,我的大女儿离家去拜访一位家住30英里外的同学。 .
物体的温度越高,其分子的运动就越快。 Our library is as big as theirs.我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。 520. The idea puzzled me so much that I stopped for a few seconds to try to make it out.
368. Paper is one of the most important products ever invented by man.
我对这个概念如此迷惑,所以我停下来几秒钟,试图把它弄明白。 纸张是人类发明的最重要的产品之一。 519. The greater amount of time you spent learning English, the greater progress you are 379.
Paper money was in use in China when Marco Polo visited the country in the likely to make. 你投入英语学习的时间越多,可能取得的进步就越大。 thirteenth century. 当13世纪马可波罗游览中国的时候,中国使用纸币。 436. The Indians rise as soon as it is light. 天一亮,印第安人就起床。 369. People all over the world are trying to help the people in Sichuan 437. The library is to be closed because it needs redecorating.
全世界的人们都在竭尽全力帮助四川人民。 图书馆预定要关闭,因为它需要重新装修。 380.
People always
hate mice, but one mouse won the people’s heart of the whole world. 438. The little boy wanted to exchange his toy car for my cake.
人们总是痛恨老鼠,但是有一只老鼠却赢得了全世界人民的心。 这个小男孩想用他的玩具车换我的蛋糕。 381.
People and some animals also eat some other animals, and these animals eat 439. The little snow that falls in Antarctic never melts. plants.
在南极洲,哪怕是下很小的雪,也从来不会融化。 人类和一些动物会以另一些动物为食,而这些动物又以植物为食。 521. The little girl ran so fast that she was thrown off balance and fell over.
382.People usually hate mice, but one mouse won the hearts of the people all over the world.
那个小女孩跑得太快,身体一下失去平衡,跌倒了。 人们通常憎恶老鼠,但这只老鼠却赢得了全世界人们的心。 440. The majority of us agree with you. 我们绝大多数与你意见一致。
People use science knowledge to understand and change nature. The man is easy to deal with.这个人容易相处。 人们利用科学知识去了解自然,改造自然。 441. The man paid no attention to what she said. 这个男人不理会她说的话。 370. Perhaps the most popular way is to take part in sports.
442. The man-made satellite made by China is working very well.
或许最流行的做法是参与运动。 中国制造的人造卫星运行良好。 371. Peter was too young to understand all that. 皮特太年轻, 无法明白这一切。 443. The men answered very differently from the women!
372. Please get off the bus at the next stop. 请在下一站下车。 男人们的答案与女人们的答案大相径庭! 373. Please give me a glass of beer. 请给我来杯啤酒。 The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky. 374. Please give me your advice. 请给我你的意见。 月亮看起来比天空中任何其他星星都要大的多。 87.
Please ring me up tomorrow morning. 明天早上请给我打电话 522. The more experiences we have, the more capable we are likely to be.
Please move your chair to the window. 请把你的椅子搬到窗户旁边 我们经历得越多,我们的能力就会越强。 375. Please give me your homework before leaving. 请在离开前将你的作业交给我。 523. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.
Please give this book (ticket) to whoever comes first.请把这本书(票)给最先来我们的激情越多,我们有可能体验到的快乐就越多。 的人。 524. The more you read the text, the easier you will find it to understand it.
377. Please tell me what to do next. 请告诉我接下来做什么。 你把课文读得越透,你就会发现就越容易理解它。 378. Please tell me where I can find these books. 请告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书。 517.
The most common samples of inorganic materials are the gases of the atmosphere, 383. Playing the sport you like is considered an essential part of a person’s life.
water ,rocks, etc.大气中的气体、水、岩石都是无机物中最普通的实例。 进行一项自己喜欢的运动是一个人生活中重要的一部分。 444. The movie began when we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开演了。 Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。 445. The national flags should raised and lowered by hand. 国旗必须用手升降。 Promise me never to be late again.答应我以后再也不要迟到了。 446. The new stadium should have been built by now.
384. Reduce dosage if restlessness or sleeplessness takes place.
到现在为止,这座新体育馆应该建成了。 一旦出现烦躁、失眠等症状,请减少剂量。 447. The only other people who knew the secret were his father and mother.
Riding bicycles can save energy.
骑自行车可以节省能源。 其他知道这个秘密的人就是他的父母。 409. Semiconductor chips are small in size and light in weight.
The old man is in his late sixties.老人近七十岁。 半导体芯片体积小而且重量轻。 448. The plan has been over fulfilled by now.目前,已经超额完成计划。 385.
She always keeps smiling when listening to the teacher.
The plane took off very smoothly. 飞机很平稳地起飞了。 她总是微笑着听老师讲课。 449. The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to health. She always laughs at a good joke.她听到了好的笑话,总是要笑的 被污染的空气具有毒性,并且危害健康。
She begins cooking as soon as she gets home.她每天一到家就开始做饭。 450. The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market.
386. She could not follow me when I spoke to her.
在中国市场汽油的价格会下降。 当我跟她讲话的时候,她根本听不懂我的话。 451. The prices of vegetables vary from place to place.
387. She has a perfect figure.她身材不错。 蔬菜价格地区间是有差别的。 388. She has helped catch many criminals by using her special ability.
452. The problem was that he could neither write nor read.
她用自己特有的能力协助抓罪犯。 问题是他既不会写也不会读。
She is used to living in the countryside.她习惯住在乡下。 453.The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, not to make it more difficult.
389. She likes to help any one who is in difficulty. 新技术的目的是使生活更容易,而不是使之更困难。 她喜欢帮助任何一个有困难的人。 454. The question is too difficult to answer. 这个问题太难回答。 390. She said he shouldn’t be lifting those heavy milk boxes. 455. The rain was too heavy for us to have a picnic. 雨太大,我们无法出去野餐了。 她说他不应该举起那些沉重的牛奶箱子。 456. The reason for their success was that they knew how to study.
391. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 她去年给我寄过一张圣诞卡。 他们之所以成功是因为他们知道如何学习。 392. She spends too much money on clothes each month. 457. The school management must be improved. 必须改进学校管理。
她每月花太多的钱买衣服。 458. The school management system, must be improved学校的管理制度,必须改进 393. She spends too much time on TV each day.她每天花很多时间看电视。 459. The school therefore plans games and matches for its pupils. 394. She was born in 1999.她出生在1999年 因此,学校为学生们安排游戏和比赛。 395. She was late for work again. 她上班又迟到了。 525. The ship, lying on the sea-bed has been bought by a man called John Light.
396. She was sick, so children were quiet.她病了, 所以孩子们很安静。 躺在海底的这艘船已经被一个叫做约翰o莱特的人买下了。 729.
She looks lovely when she is happy. 她高兴的时候看起来很可爱。 460. The soldier was too weak to continue. 士兵太虚弱不能再继续下去了。 733.
She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.
461. The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year's Day. 春节是中国的新年。 她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。 462.The store opens from 7 am. to 8 pm. 这个商店从上午7点到下午8点开门营业。 397. She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five
463.The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more listening, reading and writing. 她是家里唯一的女儿, 是五个孩子中年龄最小的 老师鼓励学生多听,多读,多写。 398. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
464.The students are encouraged to take part in the national English speaking contest.
Shy people are anxious and self-conscious, excessively (过度) concerned with 鼓励学生参加全国英语演讲竞赛。 their own appearancee and actions.
465. The suit is quite satisfactory except for the color.
腼腆的人容易焦虑、自我意识较强,过度关注自己外表与行为。 除了颜色,这套衣服是相当令人满意的。 410.Since ancient times, people have dreamed of leaving their home planet(星球and The taxi driver often reminds passengers to take their belongings when they leave exploring other worlds.自古以来人们就梦想离开他们所居住的地球去探索其他的世界。 the car出租车司机经常在乘客们下车的时候提醒他们携带自己的物品。 411. Since the earth looks like a ball, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time.
466. The teacher came earlier than expected. 老师比预计提前到了。 由于地球看上去像一个球,太阳一次只能照到它的一半。 467. The teacher told the students to sit down quietly. 老师叫学生们安静入座。 412. Sitting behind her, her mother and her trainer(教练)encouraged her.
468.The telephone rings and Betty goes to answer it. 电话铃响起来,柏蒂去接电话。 妈妈和教练坐在她的后面,鼓励着她。 469. The third of March is an exciting day for little Japanese girls.
399. Smoking can seriously harm your health. 吸烟会严重损害您的健康。 对于日本的小女孩来说,三月三日是一个令人兴奋的日子。 400. Some football teams will have games there.
470. The trouble with these sources, however, is that they are not renewable. 有几支足球队要在那里进行比赛。
但是,这些能源存在不可再生这一弊端。 401. Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends. 471. The TV set cost me $200. 这台电视机花了我200美元。 有些家长甚至不让自己的孩子见他们的好朋友。 472. The two tickets are for you to enjoy yourselves at the weekend.
402. Some people find it difficult to ask for help 有些人感觉请求他人帮助很难。 这两张戏票给你们,使你们在周末玩得愉快些。 408. Some people take no interest in country things: for them, happiness lies in the 473. The use of e-mail is having a great influence on society.
town, with its cinemas, shops, dance halls and restaurants. 有些人对乡村事物不感兴趣。电子邮件的使用对社会有重大影响。 对他们来说,快乐存在于城镇及其电影院、商店、舞厅、餐厅等场所。 The whole process required a great deal of effort, skill and a luck.
413. Some of her pictures were shown in an art exhibition in Shanghai when she was 整个过程需要很大的努力,需要高度的技巧,还需要运气。 4years old.
在她4岁的时候,她的一些画就在上海的一个艺术展览中展出过。 474. Their parents don't know them as well as their friends do 414. Sometimes when I walked by, I saw him leaning back in his armchair and smiling.
.他们的父母不像他们的朋友那样了解他们。 有时我走过时,看见他面带微笑地靠在扶手椅里。 475. Their school has beautiful houses and a big playground.
403. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for walk 他们学校有着漂亮的建筑和一个很大的操场。 过会儿,就是我的朋友带着杰克去散步的时间了。 476. Then a waiter found out the reason.后来,一位服务员发现了原因。 405. Success in business depends on hard work. 事业的成功在于努力的工作。 477.
There are 45 students in each class of the school. 这个学校每个班级有45个学生。 406. Susan was born in 1963. 苏珊于1963年出生。 There have been many writers who used their pens to fight things that were wrong.
Stay here before I get back.在我回来之前别离开。 很多作家都用笔和错误的事情作斗争。 415.
Students brave enough to take this adventure course will certainly learn a lot of There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction.由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能useful skills.
足够勇敢去学这门冒险课程的学生将一定会学到很多有用的量。 技能。 478. There is something urgent for you to do right now . 有件急事要你立即去做。 404. Students can study by themselves through school network. 479. There was nothing Jenny could do but wait. 珍妮除了等待做不了任何事。
学生可以自己通过校园网络学习。 480. There's a dictionary on the desk by your side.在你旁边的桌子上有一本字典。 416. Studies show that about 6% to 10% of Internet users become addicted.
481.These computers are small in size and light in weight. 这些计算机体积小,重量轻。 研究表明有6% 到10% 的网络用户上网成瘾。 482. These five boys failed in their English exam last term.
417. Talking for a long time makes me tired. 长时间的谈话使我感到疲倦。 这五个男孩上学期英语考试不及格。
483. These people moved from place to place.这些人四处迁徙。 泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。 484.
These two students from our school have been admitted to Beijing University.
419. That is the reason why I am not in favour of revising the plan.
我们学校这两个学生已经被北京大学录取了。 这就是我不赞成修改计划的原因。 485. They are mainly for people who live a little way out of London and who travel in 420. The annual death rate from traffic accidents in Taiwan is twice that of Japan.
and out. 它们主要是为那些住在伦敦郊区以及进出伦敦的人们服务的。 台湾交通事故年死亡率是日本的两倍。 486. They are ordinary people, but did a great job.他们都是普通人,但做得很好。 518. The accident had happened in a quiet street with only four houses in it.
487. They don't decide who is right and who is wrong. 他们不裁定谁是谁非。 这场事故发生在一条仅有四户人家居住的僻静街上。 488. They made a note of the type of the car and its color. 他们记下了车型和颜色。 421. The Antarcfic is covered with ice all year round. 南极洲终年为冰雪覆盖。 489. They questioned both men but neither of them could speak English
464. The national flags should raised and lowered by hand. 国旗必须用手升降 他们审问这两名男子.但这两个人都不会说英语。 335.The Earthquake in Sichuan made Chinese people unite as one.
490. They seem to have more activities at night than in the day.
四川地震使中国人民团结一心. 他们看起来晚上的活动比白天多。 456. The evolution theory explains the differences in sleep among animals.
491. They still have some serious problems to solve.
进化论解释动物之间的睡眠差异。 他们仍然有一些严重的问题需要解决。 460. The little girl ran so fast that she was thrown off balance and fell over.
They sold the old house yesterday.昨天他们把那旧房子卖了。 那个小女孩跑得太快,身体 529.They sometimes live for days in the snow, and when somebody finds them, they are 685.The farmer did not spend much time working on his farm. quite all right. 它们有时在雪地里生活几天,当有人发现它们时,一切都很正常。 这位农夫在农活上没花多少时间。 492. They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.
637.The man is easy to deal with 那人容易打交道。 他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。 613. The cause of the fire is carelessness.大火是由于粗心造成的。 493. They told me a story that made me surprised and speechless.
422. The bad news broke her heart. 这条坏消息令她伤心。 他们跟我讲了一件事,让我惊讶得哑口无言。 423. The boy was lost. His parents were very concerned about his safety. 494. They were brought up under the same roof when they were young. 小男孩找不到了,他的父母对他的安全忧心忡忡。
他们小的时候是在同一个家中被抚养大的。 424.The bridge being built will be completed in May. 正在修建的那座桥将于5月完工。 495. They were satisfied with what they had done. 他们对自己所做的感到满意。 The cause of the fire was carelessness.起火的原因是不谨慎。 496. They were sitting in the park, playing cards.他们坐在公园里玩扑克牌。 425. The child talks as if he were a man. 那孩子说起话来就好像是个大人似的。 497. Things are going from good to better. 事情正变得愈来愈好。 426.
The company I'm working with is far from here, so I have to commute every day.
Think it over before you speak.先考虑一下再说 我工作的公司离这里很远,所以每天我就得来回跑。 498. This box can hold more books than that one.
427. The couple enjoyed their holiday very much. 这对夫妇假期过得很快活。 这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。
第 2 页 共 3 页
第2页/共3页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 phpstuy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信