为什么我做的自动门kbb总是出现this switch is on the lift

为什么我做的自动门总是出现this switch is on the lift-为什么我做的自动门总是出现this switch is... _心理健康资讯
为什么我做的自动门总是出现this switch is on the lift
为什么我做的自动门总是出现this switch is on the lift
这几个英语的意思是 该开关在电梯上。你们负责安装的人应该懂的。
这几个英语的意思是 该开关在电梯上。 你们负责安装的人应该懂的。
这几个英语的意思是 该开关在电梯上。 你们负责安装的人应该懂的。
像这类情况还是很少见的,因为卷帘门不是感应门,卷帘门是没有感应器的,所以一般情况下根本不会自己开门,...
  我的世界Minecraft,是一款充满无限可能的沙盒游戏,这款游戏的开发团队给玩家们准备了无数的...
你好楼主,你可以这样子: 超超简单版,好像简单过头了 基本版(带有延迟装置,所以才这么大) 图片可能...
你好楼主,你可以这样子: 超超简单版,好像简单过头了 基本版(带有延迟装置,所以才这么大)【电脑版专...
自动门一直开关?你直接做一个无限循环红石激活器就可以了。方法如下: 红石 红石中继器 红石————》...
这个关键是通过感应系统来达到自动开关: 当人靠近自动门时, 设置于门内外侧的检测装置(微波信号,脚垫...
选择凯撒自动门,想快想慢随你调节,很多自动门都不能调的。
你可能感兴趣的相关内容6I switch the computer and open a new document. A.at B.on C.from D.off 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I switch ______ the computer and open a new document.
  A.at     B.on  C.from   D.off
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:1+1轻巧夺冠·优化训练 八年级英语(下)
  You'll see a new doctor at a hospital near London if you go there He is very clever, but he never speaks and doesn't go to medical school.He can work 24 hours and never be tired.He is one metre tall with a face like a TV screen.He has no arms or legs, although he has a lot of buttons(按钮)and switches.The new doctor is, of course, a computer.Doctors often need to ask their patients about their health in the past.But busy doctors can only spend a few minutes with each patient.The new machine, however, can ask a patient questions for an hour if necessary.So when the doctor meets his patient he already has a lot of helpful information.
  Several clinics and hospitals in Britain are using these computers now.The computers show each question on TV screen.Then the patient pushes one of the three buttons:“Yes”,“No”, or“I don't know”.The computer is really quiet human.If a very personal question is asked, it will be followed by“I hope these questions aren't upsetting(使……烦恼)you.”Or if you answer“No”to the question“Is your father alive”, the machine will reply“I am sorry to hear that.”
  Most patients like the metal doctor.Some patients even prefer it.They can answer very personal questions more comfortably.
  There are plans for better computers-perhaps ones that can speak.But the machine will never do the doctor's job.They will help doctors to give their patients better service.
The computer doctor can speak ________.
machine language
The metal doctor's face is, in fact, a ________.
In that hospital, the busy doctors can get a lot of information about the patients ________.
from the metal doctor
from their friends
by talking with them
by examing them
Many patients like to talk with the metal doctor because it ________.
never feels tired
works hard
makes them comfortable
is very friendly with them
The computers in the future will ________.
take the place of human doctors
do everything for us
help people become doctors
help doctors serve patients better
题型:阅读理解
&Hi! I’m Harry. Life used to be kind of difficult for me. The muscles(肌肉) in my arms and legs are weak. I have to be in a wheelchair all day. I can’t use my legs at all, and I’m not too great with my hands. If I drop something it stays dropped until someone picks it up for me. I can’t open doors or switch lights on and off. Carrying everything I need for school is a problem too.Now things are easier. I have a helping hand. Pete is a golden dog that has been trained to help kids like me. Pete was at dog training school for two years to learn how to do different tasks. I had to be trained too. I had to learn how to give Pete instructions and how to take care of him.When Pete is working he doesn’t play around. My friends know they are not to pet him or call him when he is working. He can pull my wheelchair and pick up things I drop. Pete carries my books and lunch on his back. He pushes the button on the school lift and opens some kinds of doors. He even knows how to switch lights on.But best of all, Pete is here when I need a friend.【小题1】According to the passage, who is Harry’s helping hand?A.PeteB.His teacher.C.His brotherD.His parent【小题2】Why is Harry kept in a wheelchair all day?A.Because his legs are broken.B.Because his leg muscles are weak.C.Because he is too lazy.D.Because he likes it.【小题3】According to the passage, which of the following about Pete is not true?A.Pete can clean Harry’s room.B.Pete can switch lights on.C.Pete can pull Harry’s wheelchair.D.Pete can push the button on the school lift.【小题4】 What does the writer mean by saying “Pete is here when I need a friend.”?A.Pete is only a helpful tool for him.B.Pete is with him all the time.C.Pete is a funny dog to make him happy.D.Pete is not only a helping hand but also his good friend.
来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷
&Hi! I’m Harry. Life used to be kind of difficult for me. The muscles(肌肉) in my arms and legs are weak. I have to be in a wheelchair all day. I can’t use my legs at all, and I’m not too great with my hands. If I drop something it stays dropped until someone picks it up for me. I can’t open doors or switch lights on and off. Carrying everything I need for school is a problem too.Now things are easier. I have a helping hand. Pete is a golden dog that has been trained to help kids like me. Pete was at dog training school for two years to learn how to do different tasks. I had to be trained too. I had to learn how to give Pete instructions and how to take care of him.When Pete is working he doesn’t play around. My friends know they are not to pet him or call him when he is working. He can pull my wheelchair and pick up things I drop. Pete carries my books and lunch on his back. He pushes the button on the school lift and opens some kinds of doors. He even knows how to switch lights on.But best of all, Pete is here when I need a friend.【小题1】According to the passage, who is Harry’s helping hand?A.PeteB.His teacher.C.His brotherD.His parent【小题2】Why is Harry kept in a wheelchair all day?A.Because his legs are broken.B.Because his leg muscles are weak.C.Because he is too lazy.D.Because he likes it.【小题3】According to the passage, which of the following about Pete is not true?A.Pete can clean Harry’s room.B.Pete can switch lights on.C.Pete can pull Harry’s wheelchair.D.Pete can push the button on the school lift.【小题4】 What does the writer mean by saying “Pete is here when I need a friend.”?A.Pete is only a helpful tool for him.B.Pete is with him all the time.C.Pete is a funny dog to make him happy.D.Pete is not only a helping hand but also his good friend.
来源:2011年四川省宜宾市中考英语试卷
&&Hi!I’m Harry. Life used to be kind of difficultfor me. The muscles(肌肉) in my arms and legs are weak. I have to be in a wheelchair allday. I can’t use my legs at all, and I’m not too great with my hands. If I drop something it staysdropped until someone picks it up for me. I can’topen doors or switch lights on and off. Carrying everything I need for schoolis a problem too.Nowthings are easier. I have a helping hand. Pete is a golden dog that has beentrained to help kids like me. Pete was at dog training school for two years tolearn how to do different tasks. I had to be trained too. I had to learn how togive Pete instructions and how to take care of him.WhenPete is working he doesn’t play around. My friends knowthey are not to pet him or call him when he is working. He can pull mywheelchair and pick up things I drop. Pete carries my books and lunch on hisback. He pushes the button on the school lift and opens some kinds of doors. Heeven knows how to switch lights on.Butbest of all, Pete is here when I need a friend.1.According to the passage, who is Harry’s helping hand?A.Pete&&&&&&&&& B. Histeacher.&&&&&& C. Hisbrother&&&&&&&& D. His parent2.Why is Harry kept in a wheelchairall day?A.Because his legs are broken.B.Because his leg muscles are weak.C.Because he is too lazy.D.Because he likes it.3.According to the passage, whichof the following about Pete is not true?A.Pete can clean Harry’sroom.&&&&&& B. Pete can switch lights on.C.Pete can pull Harry’s wheelchair.&&& D.Pete can push the button on the school lift.4. What does the writer mean bysaying “Pete is here when I need a friend.”?A.Pete is only a helpful tool for him.B.Pete is with him all the time.C.Pete is a funny dog to make him happy.D.Pete is not only a helping hand but also his good friend.&
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意用单词的适当形式填空
1. James _________ his grandfather to his house in the country every summer.2. Bruno can _________ the best(最好的) birthday presents for his family every time.3. Parents always _________ of their kids a lot.4. Would you like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &_________ on TV, please?5. I don't know the answer. _________ Karl, please.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 重庆自动门推荐钧灏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信