求翻译:特此证明目的港堆存费已申请14天免柜期是什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:目的港免堆存费14天 翻译为英文是什么意思?
目的港免堆存费14天 翻译为英文
问题补充:
Destination charge 14 days free stockpiling translated into English
Purpose-free Hong Kong deposit fee 14 days that translation in English
The port of destination exempts stores up the expense 14 days translations is an English
正在翻译,请等待...
Destination charge 14 days free stockpiling translated into English
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!还是明天吧 的翻译是:Or tomorrow 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
还是明天吧
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Or tomorrow
Or tomorrow
Or tomorrow
or tomorrow!
相关内容&a我花一辈子去爱你 I spend to love you for a lifetime & aThe flow of compressed air was accurately controlled to 压缩空气流程准确地被控制了 & aShowarea Showarea & aIf I were taller, that would not happen. 如果我是更高的,那不会发生。 & a习近平指出,科技创新和科学普及是实现科技腾飞的两翼 Xi Jinping pointed out that, the technical innovation and the popular science realize two wings which the science and technology soars & a举例如下 Gives an example as follows & a故宫每周二免费向中国学生开放。 Imperial Palace every Tuesday free is open to the Chinese student. & aEvolution du pas de temps Evolution of the step of time & a设计施工标准手册 Design construction standard handbook & aan you give a video lesson to see how to cook? 您教育录影看如何烹调? & a退掉门票 Sends back the admission ticket & a我5年以后才回来 My 5 years later will only then come back & a在海边拾贝壳 Ascends the shell in the seashore & atypical view of the P1 OEM connector pin locations P1 OEM塞子地点的典型的看法 & aContact your support personnel or pack age vendor 与您的支持人员联系或包装年龄供营商 & a宜しくお願いたします。 它是要求它可以。 & aStatistics continuing education 统计继续教育 & a精神文化产品 Energetic cultural product & aboja live tv boja活电视 & a大三学姐 Big three study elder sisters & a铺料方式、铺料厚度、振动碾的类型及重量、碾压行进线路、碾压遍数、铺料过程中的加水量、压实层的孔隙率、干密度、沉降量、压实后级配 The shop material way, shop material thickness, the vibration grinds the type and the weight, the roller compaction march forward the line, the roller compaction number of times, in the shop material process watering quantity, the compact lift factor of porosity, the dry weight density, the subsiden & aa postles postles & aa Newport Beach 一个新港海滨 & abeef steak 牛排 & aUniversity of Rochester, NY 罗切斯特, NY大学 & a我生病了,等我好了去看你! I have fallen ill, waited for me to look at you well! & a所以说只有勤奋的人才会获得成功 Therefore said only then the diligent talented person to be able to obtain successfully & aA closed system of automatic regulation of furnace pressure. 正在翻译,请等待... & a很多的 Very many, massive & aEstuve en las profundidades, no ven la luz 正在翻译,请等待... & a已经过讲了! The process said! & aIf I were to fall in love 如果我将坠入爱河 & a订火车票 Subscribes the train ticket & a而对于广告人和行为相对人之间, But regarding between adman and behavior relative person, & adeflection temp 偏折临时雇员 & a引起巨大反响 正在翻译,请等待... & athe same character 3 times in a row 同一个字符3连续计时 & aA. A. It's very nice. A. A. 非常好。 & a特此证明目的港已申请14天免柜期 Proved specially the port of destination applied 14 day to exempt the cabinet time & ahard Save money.i think i can . 正在翻译,请等待... & amay I speak to Mr.Smith 愿我与Mr.Smith讲话 & aDifferences are not important in a friendship 区别不是重要的在友谊 & a我不会打断他的话 I cannot break his speech & a存钱 正在翻译,请等待... & a新建12个产品 Newly built 12 products & a那你现在说的不就是中文么,
Then you say now not are Chinese,
& awhy would i ever? 为什么会我? & agustoms gustoms & a假如上帝保佑,让我如此幸运的拥有这部手机,我将尽我所能去了解这部手机,并认真写试用评论。希望店主能给我这么一个机会,不胜感激。 正在翻译,请等待... & aHappiness is not regret it 幸福不是遗憾它 & aI pointed to the comment he wrote asking 我指向他写要求的评论 & a滨海城里有一个飞机场吗? In shore Haicheng has an airport? & a血液 血液 & aOLAY有了一个温柔亲切而又符合中国女性形象的中国名字——“玉兰油” OLAY had one gentle kind and also conforms to the Chinese feminine image Chinese name - - “the yulan magnolia oil” & ablue film 蓝色影片 & a多读几次 正在翻译,请等待... & a还是明天吧 Tomorrow &九九外贸官方QQ群:
查看: 1582|回复: 5
印度目的港的免柜期和免堆期,最多可以申请多少天的?
阅读权限10
袋鼠银元 元
印度目的港的免柜期和免堆期,最多可以申请多少天的?不同船公司是不是申请的期限不一样的?
阅读权限120
袋鼠银元 元
这个不清楚,这种事最好找一个货代咨询下,
阅读权限60
袋鼠银元 元
最好咨询有资历的船公司!货代知道的少!
阅读权限70
袋鼠银元 元
免堆是针对码头堆场而言的 这个不能申请 免柜是针对船公司而言的 而且每个船公司申请期限是不一样的 你看订什么船 让货代问下船公司 很多船公司都是可以额外申请的
阅读权限10
袋鼠银元 元
免堆是针对码头堆场而言的 这个不能申请 免柜是针对船公司而言的 而且每个船公司申请期限是不一样的 你看订 ...
好的,谢谢
阅读权限70
袋鼠银元 元
好的,谢谢