)4、国家的一切国防活动,以及与国防有关的其他活动,都必须以国防政策为依据。(
)5、国防教育必须贯彻的方针是:全民参与、长期坚持、讲求实效。
)6、国防教育必须坚持的原则是;经常性教育与集中教育相结合、普及教育与重点教育相结合、理论教育与行为教育相结合。
)7、国防基本法是调整国防和武装力量建设领域基本社会关系的行为准则。
) 8、常备军和民兵是现代国防的两大基本要素。
) 9、日成功地爆炸了第一颗原子弹。
) 10、武警部队主要是依照党的方针、政策和国家的法律、法令,以公开的武装形式,维护国家安全和社会稳定。
)11、外国古代军事思想的主要成就在于建立兵役制度和军队的组织编制,形成了古代的战争艺术,并且出现了以军事历史为主的军事著作。
)12、第二次世界大战后至1991年苏联解体的冷战时期,此时军事思想的最大特征是以核武器为技术标志的,主要理论主张有“核战争论”“有限战争论”和“低强度冲突论”。(
)13、克劳塞维茨的《战争论》被誉为西方近代军事理论的经典之作,对近代西方军事思想的形成和发展起到了重大作用。
)14、“诱敌深入”是1930年11月江西革命根据地第一次反围剿时提出来的,集中反映和体现了积极防御的战略思想。
)15、毛泽东军事思想同中国革命战争的发展过程相适应也经历了一个产生,形成,发展,成熟的过程。
)16、毛泽东军事思想,是毛泽东关于中国革命战争、人民军队和国防建设以及军事领域一般规律问题的科学理论体系。
)17、从1935年一月遵义会议至1945年抗战胜利结束,是毛泽东军事思想科学体系的建立时期。
)18、1947年至1949年,即解放战争时期,是毛泽东军事思想的全面成熟时期。
)19、毛泽东在创建井冈山根据地过程中,规定了我军的纪律,提出了我军的三大任务。(
)20、解放思想,实事求是是邓小平建设中国特色社会主义的理论精髓,也是邓小平新时期军队建设思想的精髓。
)21、当今世界军事格局为”一超多强”。
3 11 14 17 18错 仅供参考
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
那位大侠帮我做一下这几道英语题,括号里的是那些单词的开头字母.1.A court has sentenced two Thai men to two years in prison for taking (br ) to help a German criminal escape.2.Management (com ) rates vary,but a current average is 20 per cent of the artist's earnings.3.Potential Democratic (can ) for president may have been reluctant to criticize President Bush's war against terrorism.4.The Government must speedily ensure that the necessary public and (pr ) resources are made available to guarantee the investment takes place.5.A member of the union committee (re ) to the press that the teachers were going on strike.6.The project will also (don ) funds to Cambridge University,which is carrying out a study into ways of protecting the environment.7.Keeping silent in this case (am )to supporting the speaker.8.International appeals can help to (se ) the release of these prisoners or to improve their detention (拘留) conditions.9.(De ) from some 100 nations agreed at the United Nations on a global treaty to prevent overfishing on the high seas.10.Very high taxes have recently been (im ) on cigarettes in this country.11.I don't think I could spend that much money on a jacket—I couldn't (sq ) it with my conscience.12.It is widely accepted that the power of speech (d ) human beings from animals.13.The school provides an assurance (保证) to parents that children are not only well fed but properly (sup ) during the mid-day breaks.14.The more I read about this man as a kid,the more (fas ) I became.15.And creativity like the emotions and the feelings of love can be (cul ) and developed by anyone.16.Today the most difficult and (contr ) questions about the depression of the 1930s concern its deeper causes,domestic and international.17.The football player was knocked out after hitting his head,and he has yet to regain (cons ).18.The new cars will (inc ) a number of major improvements.19.By eating more vegetables and exercising,the woman (en ) her strength greatly.20.Its basic (ingre ) are flour and water,sometimes with the addition of eggs or oil,and occasionally with tomato.
1.A court has sentenced two Thai men to two years in prison for taking (bribes ) to help a German criminal escape.(收受贿赂)2.Management (commission ) rates vary,but a current average is 20 per cent of the artist's earnings.(管理方佣金率)3.Potential Democratic (candidates ) for president may have been reluctant to criticize President Bush's war against terrorism.(候选人)4.The Government must speedily ensure that the necessary public and (private ) resources are made available to guarantee the investment takes place.(私有的资源)5.A member of the union committee (revealed) to the press that the teachers were going on strike.(向媒体透露)6.The project will also (donate ) funds to Cambridge University,which is carrying out a study into ways of protecting the environment.(捐赠)7.Keeping silent in this case (amounts )to supporting the speaker.(等同于)8.International appeals can help to (secure ) the release of these prisoners or to improve their detention (拘留) conditions.(促使)9.(Delegates 或 Delegations ) from some 100 nations agreed at the United Nations on a global treaty to prevent overfishing on the high seas.(代表 或 代表团)10.Very high taxes have recently been (imposed) on cigarettes in this country.(征税,强加于)11.I don't think I could spend that much money on a jacket—I couldn't (square ) it with my conscience.(我才不会花那么多钱买件夹克衫呢,我很理智)(square...with...:……和……一致.)12.It is widely accepted that the power of speech (distinguishes ) human beings from animals.(语言能力是人类和其它动物的区别)13.The school provides an assurance (保证) to parents that children are not only well fed but properly (supervised) during the mid-day breaks.(……孩子们不但吃得好,在午休时也有人看管)14.The more I read about this man as a kid,the more (fascinated ) I became.(……我就越着迷)15.And creativity like the emotions and the feelings of love can be (cultivated 培养 ) and developed by anyone.16.Today the most difficult and (controversial) questions about the depression of the 1930s concern its deeper causes,domestic and international.(有争议的)17.The football player was knocked out after hitting his head,and he has yet to regain (consciousness ).(恢复知觉,苏醒过来)18.The new cars will (incorporate) a number of major improvements.(集成一些大的改进)19.By eating more vegetables and exercising,the woman (enhanced ) her strength greatly.(增强)20.Its basic (ingredients ) are flour and water,sometimes with the addition of eggs or oil,and occasionally with tomato.(它的主要成分是面粉和水,有时也加入鸡蛋或食用油,偶尔会有西红柿)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. bribes2. compensation3. candidates4. private5. revealed
6. donate7. amounts8. secure9. Delegates
10. imposed11. square12. distinguishes...
扫描下载二维码题目:我帮妈妈做家务 提示:你帮妈妈做过家务活吗?你是怎样做的?做过之后妈妈怎样说的.你的心情又如何.仔细回忆一下写下来. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
题目:我帮妈妈做家务
提示:你帮妈妈做过家务活吗?你是怎样做的?做过之后妈妈怎样说的,你的心情又如何,仔细回忆一下写下来。
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学语文
来源:语文练习·三年级 下册(人教版)
题目:我帮妈妈做家务
提示:你帮妈妈做过家务活吗?你是怎样做的?做过之后妈妈怎样说的,你的心情又如何,仔细回忆一下写下来。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁能帮我做一下这道管理学的题?盈亏平衡点的产量
单位成本=00=250产量=8000000/(500-250)=32000盈利额=60000*(500-250)=销售量=(0000)/(500-250)=72000单位成本=250+500*0.05=275产量=8000000/(500-275)=35556...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮助他人的作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信