why is it that译成什么?

why is it scary
为什么是可怕的
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
It is in fear and tremble to climb onto the top of high tree. A man who has acrophobia is scary to a fit of heart attack if he is in the position. Why does monkey feel well?
爬到高高的树巅上是令人提心吊胆的举动,有惧高症的人,处于这样的环境,怕是心脏病都吓出来了,但是猴子怎么就没事呢?
It is in fear and tremble to climb onto the top of high tree. A man who has acrophobia is scary to a fit of heart attack if he is in the high position. Why does monkey feel well?
爬到高高的树巅上去,这是一种令人感到提心吊胆的举动,那些有惧高症的人,如果是处于这样的环境,怕是连心脏病都吓出来了,但是换了猴子怎麽就会没事呢?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!why is it necessary to
求翻译:有段时间,非常流行玩滑板 是什么意思? ...
嗨 还在吗? >> hey?
为什么要 >> Why is it necessary to
登录是由两部分在索绪尔的理论是能指和所指。能指是指向手指,一句话,声音形象。所指的概念,意义,东西表示能指。它不需要是一个“真正的对象”,但能指是指一些指涉。 >> Log on is determined by the two groups of Saussure's theory is the signifier and the meaning. Signifier is pointing finger, in a Word, sound image. Referred to the concept of meaning, signifier. It does not have to be a "real objects", but can refer to some reference. ...
基于3个网页-
Why is it necessary to explain the directivity of thoughts and provide clues?
为什么让别人感受到,为什么会有自我的思维指向和线索?
Don't you ever wonder: why is it necessary to declare me dead again and again?
不要你是否想过:为什么要申报我一次又一次地死去?
Sunday school teacher asked her children as they were on the way to a church service, "Why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
一位主日学校的老师在去教堂的路上问她的孩子们:“为什么在教堂里要保持安静啊?”
Why is it necessary to rend something, to make it soul or whole? Is it necessary?
为什么要撕破某样东西,它才能完美呢,这有必要吗?
Here, too, gets a little ugly and this is why I tend not to like this construct, at least in C, but sometimes it's necessary or it's the simplest way to achieve this goal.
这里也有点难看的,这也是为什么我,不太喜欢这个结构,至少在C语言中,但是有时它是必须的,或者它是达到目标最简单的方法。
Why is it necessary to question the val!
He uses biblical references to explain why it is necessary to kill his own people, since they have, in his view, failed to support his cause.
To understand why, it is necessary to take a little tour of the Arab world.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:Why is it that the more connected we get, the more disconnected I feel? Every advance in communications technology is a setback to the intimacy of human interaction. With email and instant messaging over the Internet, we can now communicate without seeing or talking to one another. With voice-mail, you can conduct enti是什么意思?
Why is it that the more connected we get, the more disconnected I feel? Every advance in communications technology is a setback to the intimacy of human interaction. With email and instant messaging over the Internet, we can now communicate without seeing or talking to one another. With voice-mail, you can conduct enti
问题补充:
为什么是,更多的连接,我们得到的,更断开,我觉得呢?通信技术的每一个进步,是一个人际交往的亲密的挫折。我们可以在互联网上的电子邮件和即时消息,现在没有看到或彼此交谈沟通。语音邮件,你可以进行任何人都没有达到整个谈话。如果我的妈妈有一个问题,我只是离开她的机器上的答案。
为什么是它的多个连接,我们越已断开连接我觉得呢? 每一个进展是在通信技术的一个挫折的人的互动关系亲密。 通过电子邮件和即时通信,互联网,我们现在可以进行通信,而不会看到一个“正在通话”或另一个。 带语音信箱,您可以进行整个对话都从来没有任何人都具有深远意义。 如果我的妈妈有一个问题,我刚才离开的答案在自己的计算机上。
为什么是它越连接我们得到,越分离我感到? 每前进在通讯技术是挫折到人类相互影响亲热。 与电子邮件和立即传讯在互联网,我们可以现在沟通,无需看见或谈话与互相。 以语音信息,您能举办整个交谈,无需到达任何人。 如果我的妈妈有一个问题,我在她的机器留下答复。
为什么很多连接我们获取,更已断开连接的感觉吗?每个通信技术的进展是一个对亲密的人机交互的挫折。电子邮件和即时消息通过互联网,我们现在可以沟通没有看到或谈到另一个。语音邮件,您可以进行整个谈话没有达到任何人。如果我的妈妈有一个问题,我只是她的机器上离开答案。
为什么越是连接的它是我们到达,越多断开我感觉?在通信技术中的每个进展对于人的互动的亲昵行为是一个挫折。利用电子邮件和即时通信通过互联网,我们可以现在交流而没有对于彼此明白或谈话。利用语音邮件,你可以进行绝对的对话而没有从来找到任何人。如果我的妈妈有一个问题,我刚留下有关她的机器的答案。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!why is it said
为什么会这样说
求翻译:这个卧室太乱了 是什么意思? ...
我期待着你回到我的身边! >> I look forward to you back to me!
为什么会这样说 >> Why is it said
现在的返修量已经大大减少了 >> Now the returns have been significantly reduced volume ...
基于3个网页-
But why is it said some people can fall in love at first sight?
那为什么人们说有些人可以一见钟情?
Teacher: Why is it said that lightning never strikes the same place twice?
为什么说闪电从不在同一个地方击打两次 ?
Teacher: Why is it said that lightning never strikes the same place twice?Roy: Because after it's struck once the same place isn't there any more!
闪电 老师:为什么说闪电从来不会两次击中同一个地方? 罗伊:因为它击中一个地方一次以后,那个地方就不存在了。
"This is why I said to them . we have to reach this agreement, they did not believe it.
VOA: standard.
He said that he is living a dream, so why would he give it up now?
VOA: standard.
"It's one of those songs where, as people realise it's available to buy, they'll pick up on it and start downloading which is why momentum is growing for it, " he said.
The mortar has changed little since World War II and remains one of the simplest weapons to operate, which is why it is found at the lowest level of infantry units, said Joseph Trevithick, a mortar expert with Global Security.org.
If this is true it would explain why British Foreign Secretary William Hague, who is in Washington next week, has said it should be the US's highest priority - he already knows it will be.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:Why is it lost after the treasure?是什么意思?
Why is it lost after the treasure?
问题补充:
为什么失去后珍惜?
[object Object]
它在珍宝以后丢失?
它为什么是宝藏后失去了?
,它在珍宝以后丢失?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问