用英语写的元旦节相关资料英语资料怎么写

您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
关于元旦的资料用英文怎么写(摘编)
17:20&&作者:&&来源:&&字号:|
在收集关于元旦的资料翻译成为的时候,需要从元旦是什么来开头。先从该名称的意义入手。“元旦”中的“元”指的是开始、第一的意思。因为在古代数字的开头是元。“旦”是象形词。“旦”字的上面是日。日就是指太阳。而日字下面的一横,指的是地平线。太阳在地平线上,就是指太阳升起了,一日开始了。把“元”和“旦”结合起来,及表达新年的第一天,表示万物开始了。
元旦最初出现在三皇五帝之一的颛顼。传说中的尧是一个很有贤能的皇帝,天下百姓都很爱戴他。尧的儿子不成大器,于是尧便把统治权交给了当时具有才能的舜。后来,舜又把权力给了有能力的禹。后来人们把禹祭祀先帝的那一天称之为元旦。在元旦这一天,皇室到平民百姓都大扫挂对联祭祀祖先。
“元旦”一词最早记载在《晋书》上。再以前,元旦是指农历的正月初一,但是,现在为了把农历的第一天和新历的第一天区别开来,又由于农历二十四节气中的 “立春”恰在农历新年的前后,因此国家便规定便把农历一月一日改称为“春节”,阳历1月1日定为新年的开始――“元旦”。元旦是法定假日,是全国人民的节日。
In collecting the information of New Year's day , we need to start with the meaning of the name,Yuan Dan. In the word "Yuan Dan" , "yuan" refers to the beginning, which means “the first ”. Because in the ancient times, "yuan" is the first number. "Dan" is a hieroglyphic word. The character “The sun” is above the ground. And “ 一” refers to the horizon. The sun on the horizon means the sun rising, and a day starting.
"Yuan" and "Dan" are combined to express the first day of the New Year. it has a history of 5000 years.
温馨小贴士:
1. 咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
2. 上海新东方官网:
(责任编辑:Ada)
更多文章推荐
热门资讯排行
大家都在找403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
PowerCDN/2.) sr29  Yuandan is the first day of the lunar calendar. It is the day when the earth has circled the sun for one round and is beginning another circling. It represents a new beginning when people send off the old days and welcome the new ones. As the first day of the year, Yuandan has been considered to be the most important festival since the ancient times. 
In India, some regions, people not only did not celebrate the New Year, but cry. Exclaimed perishable, and is said to be short-lived life. 印度的一些地区,新年时人们不但不庆贺,反而抱头痛哭。据说是感叹岁月易逝及人生的短暂...
The religion of Buddhism is emi-nently and largely followed by a major part of
the population of many countries. In some countries, Buddhism is con-sidered as
the prominent existing relig-ion. These different countries ...
  The Year's at the Spring !   一年之计在于春
     -Robert Browning     --罗伯特·勃朗宁
  The year's at the spring,    正值一年之春,
  And day's at the morn     又逢一日之晨;
  Morning'      晨光走到了七点;
  The hill-side's dew-  山腰挂着露珠;
  The lark'      云雀展翅高飞;
      ...            ...   
满天的雪花,是飞舞的音符,以欢乐谱成乐章,用祝福奏出期盼,带给你,欢欣鼓舞的一年!
   The snowflakes in the sky are like the dancing notes which compose ...
女:让我们伴着管乐队的乐曲,祝福我们的祖国更加强大昌盛,祝福我们的祖国。
  G: With the accompaniment music of our band, let's wish our motherland more prosperity and our Country
  Today, the campus held a grand Qingyuan Dan activities, we are early to come to school Qingyuan Dan.
Commencement of the event, we went to a classroom, you see a brilliant classroom, classroom middle of two intersecting lines. Line, there are colorful ribbons, in the middle of the intersection there is a large wreath, hanging from ....... 
At the first day of New Year, I was so excited that I got up very early in the morning. But Mother was earlier than me, and she had gotten the breakfast ready. Dumplings,....
Yesterday my mother asked me a question, which makes me a Joji monk - scratching their heads. She asked what I want New Year's Day gift, I said: I want to eat a lot of good food.....
Chinese new year, pronounced in chinese as &xin nian&, always falls on the date of marking the beginning of the spring and thus it is also called the &spring festival&&xin& means &new&....
New year new day ,new year is coming ,and we all preparing for it.
  This year I have learnt many things,and I wish next year I will learn more knowledge!I wish the world ...
I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future. Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks, my ideal life will be that of a scientist...
Section II on Friday afternoon class, long-awaited New Year's party officially started!
  Class did not use the color bars and other decorative bells...
New Year's Day is one of important days for many people in the word during the year.Most people spend the New Year'sDay in hotels.January 1st is considered as the New Year's Day.
Chinese New Year starts with the New Moon on the first day of the new year and ends on the full moon 15 days later. The 15th day of the new year is called the Lantern Festiva. ...“元旦”用英语怎么写
rgYZ19RB50
中国的元旦,其实就是外国的新年,所以元旦就是新年的意思。 自然就是 NEW YEAR!
on new year's day
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 元旦节相关资料英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信