What do you usually have at dinner?
what do you often
have for dinner?
dinner ?肯定对,英语老师说的。
扫描下载二维码你能告诉我今天晚饭吃什么吗 英语翻译
could you tell me what to eat tonight
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Can you tell me what we're having for dinner today?
沒有說誰吃~~爲什麽有we are
what we are eating意思是我们要吃的
沒說誰要吃 就是問今天晚飯吃什麽
Can you tell me what's for dinner today?
不需要eating?
Can you tell me what we have for dinner today?
Can you tell me what I am eating for dinner
Could you please tell me what we eat for dinner tonight?
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
晚餐吃什么的英文
英文翻译lesson 90what’s for supperr&&&& dinner&&&& make&&&&what&&&&for supper&&&&what did you have for breakfast&&&&have fast food for supper&&&&what do blue whales eat&&&&what are what wou ...&&&&what will you have&&&&what do you want for dinner&&&&what do animals eat&&&&what would you like to eat&&&&what would you like to eat&&&&what did you have for breakfast&&&&what are you going to have today
例句与用法While he ring s to say what he wants for starters一边还要打电话吩咐你晚餐吃什么菜While he ring ] s to say what he wants for starters一边还要打电话吩咐你晚餐吃什么菜What do you have for breakfast
dinner today你你们今天早餐午餐晚餐吃什么What do you usually have for breakfast / lunch / supper你通常早餐、中餐、晚餐吃什么? What do you eat for breakfast / lunch / dinner你早餐/午餐/晚餐吃什么? Qiushui : have you ever heard the last supper薛:最后的晚餐吃什么? Brother : hi ! do you know what ' s for dinner ? i ' m starving喂!你知道晚餐吃什么吗?我好饿! What ’ s for breakfast / lunch / dinner ? - - - -早餐/中餐/晚餐吃什么? A : what do we have for dinner我们晚餐吃什么? What will we have for supper我们晚餐吃什么更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
晚餐吃什么的英文翻译,晚餐吃什么英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译晚餐吃什么,晚餐吃什么的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 晚饭吃什么比较好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信