写一篇介绍自己的作文学校课程的英语作文并翻泽

当前位置: &
求翻译:很荣幸能在这个学校学习英语这门课程。同时很高兴能够认识你,并学习你所教的应用文写作。关于应用文写作这门科目,我的看法是,必须认真对待,它与口语一样非常重要。所以学好这门科目能这个专业打下最稳定的基础。希望能在你的带领下,学得更好,学得更多。是什么意思?
很荣幸能在这个学校学习英语这门课程。同时很高兴能够认识你,并学习你所教的应用文写作。关于应用文写作这门科目,我的看法是,必须认真对待,它与口语一样非常重要。所以学好这门科目能这个专业打下最稳定的基础。希望能在你的带领下,学得更好,学得更多。
问题补充:
I'm honored to be in this school to learn English course. Very pleased to know you, and learn what you are teaching practical writing. My views on practical writing courses, must be taken seriously, and spoken very important. So learn this subject can be professional and lay the most stable. I hope
It is a privilege to learn English in this school the course. It is a pleasure to be able to recognize you, and to learn from you, the application of the writing. Writing this on the application, subjects, in my view, must be taken seriously, and verbal, as it is very important. Therefore, studying
Is honored very much can in this school study English this curriculum.Simultaneously is very happy can know you, and studies practical writing writing which you teach.Writes this subject about the practical writing, my view is, must treat earnestly, it and the spoken language are equally extremely i
Is very proud to be able to study in the school English courses. At the same time it's a pleasure to meet you, and learn what you teach writing. On the subject of practical writing, my view is that must be taken seriously, it spoken and very important. So learn this subject to the professional and l
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!写作课的海词问答与网友补充:
写作课的相关资料:
相关词典网站:读写教程第四册课后翻译答案(汉英文对照)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
读写教程第四册课后翻译答案(汉英文对照)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢关于我的课程表英语作文
无忧考网为您整理了“关于我的课程表英语作文”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
On Monday morning, there are Chinese and math classes, on Moday afternoon, there are politics and biology classes. On Tuesday morning, there are English and painting classes, on Tuesday afternoon, there are music and physical exercise classes. On Wednesday morning, there are geography and math classes, on Wednesday afternoon, there are history and physical exercise classes. On Thursday morning, there are science and painting classes, on Thursday afternoon, there are biology and music classes. On Friday morning, there are Chinese and math classes, on Friday afternoon, there is a physical exercise class.
周一上午,有中文和数学类,在星期一的下午,有政治和生物学类。周二早上,有英语和绘画课程,周二下午,有音乐和体育锻炼类。周三上午,有地理和数学课程,周三下午,有历史和体育锻炼类。周四上午,有科学和绘画课,周四下午,有生物和音乐类。周五早上,有中文和数学类,星期五下午,有一个体育锻炼班。您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
初中英语作文大全:The Difference Culture Between the East and West 关于东西方文化差异 (中英翻译对照)
yoyo 于发布 l 已有人浏览
初中英语作文大全,含有中英翻译作文范文参考。
我的梦想是以后可以去留学。我总是希望那样的生活能早日成真。
But, before I realize my dream, I have to do some preparation.
但是,在实现梦想之前,我得做一些准备工作。
I think the most important thing I need to do first is to adapt the life there.
我想我首先需要做的是适应那里的生活。
&It is said that there is a big difference between the eastern and western culture.
据说东西方文化是有差异的。
If I know nothing, it is easy for me to have culture conflict.
如果我什么都不知道,很容易发生文化冲突。
It will put me into an embarrass place.
这会置我于一个尴尬的地方。
&For example, dragon is the leader for all animals and it has holy good meaning in china.
例如,龙是在中国是万兽之王,有着无比神圣的意义。
But it means violence in the western country.
但是在西方国家则是暴力的象征。
I need to learn as much the cultural conflicts as possible to make my oversea life become easier.
我要尽量了解更多的文化冲突,这样我的留学生活才会变得更简单。
初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&
英语作文排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍一篇漫画作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信