英语急啊谢谢的英语

急啊,英语选择题,关于介词,并解释怎样做,谢谢了1.Shanghai lies ____ the east of China. A.to B.in C.on D.at 2.Hong Kong is ____the south of China ,and Macao is ___ the west of Hong Kong. A.in,to B.to,to C.to,in D.in,in 3.He often mistakes me ___ my borther. A.to B.as C.for D.with 分析,谢谢了.
蘇俄HgsBqn
lie on/in/at/to都是位于的意思.lie on两个地方接壤 Hunan lies on Hubei.一个地方和水紧挨着The town lies on the coast.lie in 一个地方在另一个地方内部.Beijing lies in China.lie to 两个地方不接壤Beijing lies to Shanghai.lie at 一般只限以下用法a ship lying at anchor,at its alongside锚泊的船,系泊的船,横泊的船 1.选择B2.选择C3.选择D,固定用法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B 因为上海在中国里 A 因为香港在中国里面,而澳门不再香港里 C把(甲)误认/误解为(乙), 认错人/物 mistake A for B
扫描下载二维码英语高手帮帮忙啊,急着 用啊,谢谢啊!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,107,482贴子:
英语高手帮帮忙啊,急着 用啊,谢谢啊!收藏
下面是我翻译的摘要,高手帮忙看下有什错误啊,帮我改改啊,谢谢了啊!急着要用啊!! 摘&& 要本文主要陈述了本人所从事的会计工作,以及在会计工作中碰到的一些难题,是如何解决的。在经过了几个月的会计实习之后,我所得到的收获,今后怎样运用我在此期间所学的知识。最重要的一点是,我学会了如何看待生活中遇到的挫折,怎样正确的面对它。社会是一所最好的大学,在这里,我看到了物流公司间的残酷竞争,同时我学会了如何处理我的人际关系,我现在比以前更会为人处世了。我还看到了自己身上不足的一面,并决定以后要继续努力,让自己更加完美。关键词 :&& 难题&&& 收获&&& 挫折&& 人际关系AbstractIn this paper, I presented the accountant&& work, as well as in some of the problems encountered are how to be solved. After a few months accountant internship, I have been harvesting, how to use knowledge that I have learned during this period in the future. The most important point is that I learned how to face the setbacks and how to face it rightly. A society is the best university, where I saw the brutal competition among enterprises, At the same time I learned how to deal with my relationships, I am now more get along with others. I also see my shortage, and decided to do my best to make me more perfect. Keywords: problems&& harvest&& setbacks&& interpersonal&&&
For the first thing, rewrite your chinese article.2nd, I am sorry to say that there are so many errors in your article. You should not show it to your teacher or boss.
老大,你帮我翻译下吧,急着要啊
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求解,初一英语,谢谢 急啊,翻译句子, 求解,初一英语,谢谢 急啊,翻
求解,初一英语,谢谢 急啊,翻译句子
别闹by初夏3-30 22:23 求解,初一英语,谢谢 急啊,翻译句子
Don&#39.Does he have to wear the school uniform.8.2.3.Don't run in the corridor.请采纳.4.9翻译句子1.7.Can we bring music player to school?5;t listen to music in class.There are a lot of rules.What are the rules?10;t fight with him?6;t eat in class.You must be on time.Don&#39.Don&#39.Don&#39
3-30 22:29}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信