shehadahave great timetime意思

Deal - definition of deal by The Free Dictionary /deal
deal Also found in: , , , , , , .
(dēl)v.
dealt (dĕlt), deal·ing, deals v.tr.1.
To give out i apportion: a critic who deals out as much praise as blame. See Synonyms at .2.
To distribute (playing cards) among players.b.
To give (a specific card) to a player while so distributing.3.
deal cocaine.4.
T deliver: dealt him a blow to the stomach.v.intr.1.
To be occupied or concerned: a book that deals with the Middle Ages.2.
To behave in a specified way towa have transactions: deal honestly with competitors.3.
To take action with respect to someone or something: The committee will deal with this complaint.4.
To cope: I can't deal with all of this arguing!5.
T trade: dealing in diamonds.6.
To distribute playing cards.7.
To buy and sell drugs, especially illegally.8.
To throw a pitch.n.1.
The act or a round of apportioning or distributing.2.
Distribution of playing cards.b.
The right or turn of a player to distribute the cards.d.
The playing of one hand.3.
An indefinite quantity, extent, or degree: has a great deal of experience.4. a.
An agreement, especially one that is mutually beneficial. See Synonyms at .b.
A business transaction: struck a deal to buy a car dealership.c.
A legal contract: signed a deal to play for a new team.5.
A sale favorable esp a bargain.6.
Treatment received:
a fair deal.7.
The situation or background information regarding something: What's the deal with the new teacher?Phrasal Verbs:
To include (someone) in a card game by dealing cards to that person.2.
To include (someone) in an enterprise or undertaking. deal out1.
To exclude (someone) from a card game by not giving cards to that person.2.
To exclude (someone) from an enterprise or undertaking.[Middle English delen, from Old English dǣlan, to divide, share; see
in .]deal 2
(dēl)n.1. a.
A fir or pine board cut to standard dimensions.b.
Such boards or planks considered as a group.2.
Fir or pine wood.[Middle English dele, from Middle Dutch and Middle Low German dele, plank.]deal (di:l) vb, deals, dealing or dealt (d?lt) 1.
(Commerce) (foll by: in) to engage (in) commercially: to deal in upholstery. 2.
(Card Games) (often foll by out) to apportion (something, such as cards) t distribute3.
(tr) to give (a blow) to (someone); inflict4.
(Commerce) (intr) slang to sell any illegal drugn5. informal a bargain, transaction, or agreement6. a particular type of treatment received, esp as the result of an agreement: a fair deal. 7. an indefinite amount, extent, or degree (esp in the phrases good or great deal)8.
(Card Games) cards a. the process of distributing the cardsb. a player's turn to do thisc. a single round in a card game9.
(Commerce) cut a deal informal chiefly US to co make a deal. See also 11. cut a deal informal chiefly US to co make a deal. See also 12. the real deal informal a person or thing seen as being authentic and not inferior in any way[Old English d?lan, from d?l compare Old High German teil a part, Old Norse deild a share]deal (di:l) n1.
(Forestry) a plank of softwood timber, such as fir or pine, or such planks collectively2.
(Forestry) the sawn wood of various coniferous trees, such as that from the Scots pine (red deal) or from the Norway Spruce (white deal)adj (Forestry) of fir or pine[C14: from Middle Low German dele see thill]Deal (di:l) n (Placename) a town in SE England, in Kent, on the English Channel: two 16th-century castles: tourism, light industries. Pop: 96 670 (2003 est)deal1
dealt, deal•ing,
to occupy oneself or itself (usu. fol. by with or in):
Botany deals with the study of plants.
to take action with respect to a thing or person (fol. by with):
Law courts must deal with such culprits.
to conduct oneself toward persons.
to trade or do business (fol. by with or in):
to deal in used cars.
to distribute, esp. the cards in a game.
Slang. to buy and sell drugs illegally.
to gi apportion.
to distribute among a number of recipients, as the cards required in a game.
to give a player (a specific card) in dealing.
administer:
to deal a blow.
Slang. to buy and sell (drugs) illegally.
to deal the final hand of a poker game.
Slang. to get rid of or trade (something or someone) in a transaction.
a business transaction.
a bargain or arrangement for mutual advantage:
the best deal in town.
a secret or underhand agreement or bargain:
They had to make some deals to get the bill passed.
Informal. treatment received in dealing with another:
to get a raw deal.
an indefinite but large quantity (usu. prec. by good or great):
a great deal of money.
the distribution of cards to the players in a game.
the set of cards in one's hand.
the turn of a player to deal.
an act of dealing or distributing.
deal someone in, Slang. to include someone.
[before 900; Middle English delen, Old English dǣlan, derivative of dǣl part, c. Old High German teil Old N (definition 16)] deal2
a board or plank, esp. of fir or pine, cut to any of various standard sizes.
fir or pine wood.
[;1425; late Middle English dele & Middle Low German or Middle Dutch: plank, floor, c. Old English thille] deal1. 'a great deal' and 'a good deal'A great deal or a good deal of something is a lot of it. A great deal is more common than a good deal.There was a great deal of concern about energy shortages.She drank a good deal of coffee with him in his office.Be Careful!These expressions can only be used with uncountable nouns. You can talk, for example, about a great deal of money, but not about 'a great deal of apples'.If you do something a great deal or a good deal, you spend a lot of time doing it.They talked a great deal.2. 'deal with'When you deal with something, you give it your attention and often solve a problem concerning it.They learned to deal with any sort of emergency.The past tense and -ed participle of deal is dealt /delt/.When they had dealt with the fire, another crisis arose.Any queries will be dealt with immediately.If a book, speech, or film deals with a particular subject, it is concerned with it.Chapter 2 deals with contemporary Paris.The film deals with a strange encounter between two soldiers.dealPast participle: dealtGerund: dealingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativedealdealPresentI dealyou dealhe/she/it dealswe dealyou dealthey dealPreteriteI dealtyou dealthe/she/it dealtwe dealtyou dealtthey dealtPresent ContinuousI am dealingyou are dealinghe/she/it is dealingwe are dealingyou are dealingthey are dealingPresent PerfectI have dealtyou have dealthe/she/it has dealtwe have dealtyou have dealtthey have dealtPast ContinuousI was dealingyou were dealinghe/she/it was dealingwe were dealingyou were dealingthey were dealingPast PerfectI had dealtyou had dealthe/she/it had dealtwe had dealtyou had dealtthey had dealtFutureI will dealyou will dealhe/she/it will dealwe will dealyou will dealthey will dealFuture PerfectI will have dealtyou will have dealthe/she/it will have dealtwe will have dealtyou will have dealtthey will have dealtFuture ContinuousI will be dealingyou will be dealinghe/she/it will be dealingwe will be dealingyou will be dealingthey will be dealingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been dealingyou have been dealinghe/she/it has been dealingwe have been dealingyou have been dealingthey have been dealingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been dealingyou will have been dealinghe/she/it will have been dealingwe will have been dealingyou will have been dealingthey will have been dealingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been dealingyou had been dealinghe/she/it had been dealingwe had been dealingyou had been dealingthey had been dealingConditionalI would dealyou would dealhe/she/it would dealwe would dealyou would dealthey would dealPast ConditionalI would have dealtyou would have dealthe/she/it would have dealtwe would have dealtyou would have dealtthey would have dealt
Switch to Noun1.deal - a particular instance
"it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal", , ,
- the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities); "no transactions are possible without him"; "he has always been honest is his dealings with me" - a deal to provide military arms - a business deal on a trivial scale2.deal - an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals",
- the statement (oral or written) of an
"they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"3.deal - (often followed by `of') a large number "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- an indefinite quantity that is above the average in size or magnitude, , ,
- an overwhelm "a flood of requests"; "a torrent of abuse" - a mass of hay piled up in a barn for preservation4.deal - a plank of softwood (fir or pine board),
- a stout l made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes5.deal - wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir) - the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees - softwood used to make paper6.deal - the cards held in a card game by a given play "I didn't hold a good hand all evening"; "he kept trying to see my hand", , ,
- several things grouped together or considered as a whole - in a hand, the suit having the most cards - the cards held in a game of bridge - the 5 cards held in a game of poker7.deal - the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement); "he got a good deal on his car", , , ,
- so "he listened for the results on the radio",
- fair treatment - unfair treatment8.deal - the act of distri "the deal was passed around the table clockwise",
- a game played with playing cards - the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning - an incorrect deal9.deal - the act of apportioning or di "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions", , , , , ,
- the act of distributing by allot distribution "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state" - a reapportioning of somethingVerb1.deal - act on verbally or in some form of "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China", , , , ,
- bring up a topic for discussion,
- treat from a theological viewpoint or render theological in character, ,
- to consider or examine
"The author talks about the different aspects of this question"; "The class discussed Dante's `Inferno'", ,
- inter "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently", , ,
- include as part
have as one's "This group encompasses a wide range of people from different backgrounds"; "this should cover everyone in the group"2.deal - take into consideration for e "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case", ,
- consi "I contemplated leaving school and taking a full-time job", ,
- conside "He is trifling with her"; "She plays with the thought of moving to Tasmania" - have on one's mind,
"I'm thinking about my friends abroad"; "She always thinks about her children first" - consider apart from a particu "Let's abstract away from this particular example" -
"He warmed to the idea of a trip to Antarctica"3.deal - take action with respect to (someone or something); "How are we going to deal with this problem?"; "The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students",
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"4.deal - "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day", , , , , , ,
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel",
- manag do with "after the hurricane destroyed our house, we had to improvise for weeks" - try to "The youngsters had to fend for themselves after their parents died",
- be able to manage or "I can't hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office", , , , ,
- manage one' "I guess I can squeeze by on this lousy salary", ,
- "meet a need"; "this job doesn't match my dreams"5.deal - administer or bestow,
"administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks", , , , , , , , , ,
- transfer possession of something concrete or
"I gave her my money"; "can you give me lessons?"; "She gave the children lots of love and tender loving care", ,
- "We were assigned new uniforms" - "They were realloted additional farm land" - distribute cards to t "Who's dealing?",
"She gave him First Aid"; "I gave him a punch in the nose"6.deal - offer for sale as for one' "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes", , ,
- transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services) - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs); "The guy hanging around the school is pushing drugs" - "transact with foreign governments" - "deal hashish" - deal on the black market - use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction) in a pyramid deal - deal in a market, , , , ,
- sell or offer for sale from place to place - be sold at a certain price "These books sell like hot cakes",
- en "he is merchandising telephone sets", , , , , , , , , , ,
- administer or bestow,
"administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"7.deal - be in charge of, act on, "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old", , ,
- work in an adm supervis "administer a program"; "she administers the funds",
- cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea - cause to "This pilot works the controls"; "Can you work an electric drill?",
- deal with (a problem or a subject); "I still have not come to grips with the death of my parents" - "He disposed of these cases quickly",
- be in ch "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements" - bring into common action, movement, "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts" - deal "She had to juggle her job and her children" - deal w "I'll handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants", ,
- manage ba "The funds were mismanaged" - be in charge of,
- exercise authoritative c "control the budget"; "Command the military forces", ,
"You cannot conduct business like this" - usually used wit "I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole"; "The local Mafia won't touch gambling"8.deal - behave in a certai "He deals fairly with his employees", , , , , ,
- behave "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"9.deal - distribute cards to t "Who's dealing?",
- a game played with playing cards - give (a specific card) "He dealt me the Queen of Spades" - deal cards wrongly, , , , , , , , , , ,
- administer or bestow,
"administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"10.deal -
"You cannot conduct business like this", , , ,
- be in charge of, act on, "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old" - carry on illegal business activities involving crime11.deal - give out as one's portion or share &, , , , , ,
- gi "The teacher handed out the exams"12.deal - give (a specific card) "He dealt me the Queen of Spades",
- a game played with playing cards, , , , ,
- place into the "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers" - distribute cards to t "Who's dealing?"13.deal - "deal hashish", ,
- transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services), ,
- offer for sale as for one' "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"dealnoun1. (Informal) , , , , , , , ,
Japan has done a deal with America on rice exports.2. , , , , , , , ,
a great deal of moneydeal in something , , , ,
The company deals in antiques.deal something out , , , , , , , , , , , ,
a failure to deal out effective punishments to offendersdeal with something , , , , , , , , be relevant to,
the parts of the book which deal with events in Florencedeal with something or someone1. , , , , , , , ,
the way in which the company deals with complaints2. , , act towards, conduct yourself towards He's a hard man to deal with.dealverb1. To give out in portions or shares.Also used with out:, , , , ,
(out), .Slang:
.2. To offer for sale.Also used with in:, , , , , , ,
(in), .3. To engage in the illicit sale of (narcotics):.Slang:
.4. To mete out by means of some action:, , .phrasal verbdeal with1. To be occupied or concerned with:, , .Idiom: .2. To behave in a specified way toward:, .noun1. An indefinite amount or extent:.Informal:
.2. An act or state of agreeing between parties regarding a course of action:, , , , , , .3. An agreement, especially one involving a sale or exchange:, , , , .4. Informal.
Something offered or bought at a low price:.Informal:
??????? ????? ????????????????????? ??obchodobchodovatrozdatrozdávánírozdávataftaleforretninggivegive kortgivenjakaajakosopimusdijeliti kartedogovorkártyaosztásosztgefagj?fh?ndla, verslasamningur(トランプを)配る取引?????būti skirtami?dalytikomerciniai reikalaikort? dalijimaskort? dalytojasdalī?anadalītdarījumsslēgttirgotiesrozdávaniedelitikup?ijaobravnavatipogajati seposelaff?rsuppg?relsedeladela utgegiv????????????????ticaretini yapmakda??tmara qu?n bàis? th?a thu?ndeal1 [diːl] (dealt (vb: pt, pp))A. N1. (= agreement) →
ma new deal for the miners → un
para los we're looking for a better deal →
it's a deal! → ? !to do or make a deal with sb →
con algnthe New Deal (US) (Pol) la nueva política económica de los EE.UU. aplicada por Roosevelt entre 1933 y 1940pay deal →
m it's a done deal (esp US) → es
or , está
y bien 2. (= transaction) →
fthe company lost thousands of pounds on the deal → la
or en esa arms deal →
f de big deal! (iro) → ? !he only asked me out for a drink, what's the big deal? →
algo , ?qué
eso de ?this sort of thing happens every day, it's no big deal → estas
todos los , no es nada
otro business deal (between companies, countries) →
m ; (by individual) →
mto make a big deal (out) of sth →
mucha or demasiada
a algoI tried not to make a big deal out of it but I was really annoyed →
no darle mucha or demasiada
pero estaba
don't make such a big deal out of it! → ?no
de !3. (= treatment) →
ma bad/fair/good deal → un
//buenohomeowners are getting a bad deal from this government → los
con este working women are not getting a fair deal → las
A7see also
B64. (= bargain) →
fthey are offering good deals on flights to Australia →
5. (= amount) he had a deal of work to do (o.f.) →
que a good deal, a great deal → muchoa good or great deal of money → una
de , it can save you a good deal of time → te puede
there's a good deal of truth in what you say → hay mucho
she's a good deal cleverer than her brother → es mucho or bastante
que su hermanoshe knew a great deal about him →
sobre él"does he get out much?" - "not a great deal" → -? mucho? -no mucho or demasiadoit means a great deal to me →
mucho para míhe thinks a great deal of his father →
mucho a su the new law will not make a great deal of difference to the homeless → la
6. (Cards) (= distribution) →
mwhose deal is it? → ?a quién le
or repartir?B. VT1. [+ blow] → , to deal a blow to sth/sb (fig) → ser un
para algo/algnthe news dealt a severe blow to their hopes/the economy → la noticia fue un
para sus /la 2. (Cards) → , I was dealt a very bad hand (at cards) → me
malísima (fig) (= had bad luck) →
C. VI (Cards) → , deal in VI + PREP1. (Comm) [+ goods] → ,
con; [+ antiques, used cars] →
de; [+ drugs] →
con (Fin, St Ex) [+ stocks, shares, currency] →
conhe was suspected of dealing in smuggled tobacco → se
de we're dealing in facts here, not theories →
con , nada de 2. (Cards) [+ person] deal me in on the next hand → a mí me
deal out VT + ADV [+ playing cards, plates] → ; [+ punishment] → you have to make the best of what life deals out to you →
the injustice dealt out to her family → la
que se había
con su deal with VI + PREP1. (= have dealings with) →
conyou're dealing with professionals here → ahora estás
con they deal a lot with the Far East →
we don't deal with hostage takers → no
con 2. (= handle, cope with) [+ problem, task] → , ; [+ difficult person] → , ; (= attend to) [+ customer, order, application, complaint] → ; [+ person] → , he deals with all the paperwork → él se
de todo el don't worry, I'm dealing with it → no te , ya me
de ellomy boss will deal with you from now on →
será quien le she knows how to deal with difficult customers →
she's not easy to deal with →
the way that banks deal with complaints → la forma
las I'll deal with your questions afterwards →
despuéswe teach people how to deal with stress →
3. (= sort out, solve) [+ problem] → , ; [+ emotion] → have you dealt with that paperwork yet? → ?has
ya todo el ?don't worry, I've dealt with it → no te , ya lo he or
I'll see that the problem is dealt with → yo me
el he couldn't deal with his jealousy → no podía
que I'll deal with you later! (= rebuke, punish) → ?luego me
de ti!anyone who disobeys will be severely dealt with →
con mucha 4. (= be about) [book, film] → deal2 [diːl]A. N1. (= wood) (pine) →
f de ; (fir) →
f de 2. (= plank) →
m; (= beam) →
fB. ADJ a deal table → una
de deal [ˈdiːl] n (= bargain) →
mto strike a deal with sb →
avec qnto do a deal with sb, to make a deal with sb →
avec qnit's a deal! → tope-là! business deal to get a bad deal (= be disadvantaged) → être
(e)The students were getting a bad deal from the university → Les
par l'université.to get a fair deal (= be treated fairly) → être bien (e) a good deal n (= a lot) → beaucoupWe learnt a good deal from her → Nous avons beaucoup
d'elle.a good deal of (= a lot of) →
(= a large part of) → une
dea good deal of the work → une
du a good deal adv (= considerably) [change, improve] → beaucoup, a good deal more → bien plus, beaucoup plusa good deal better → bien , beaucoup
a great deal n (= a lot) → beaucoupnot a great deal → pas
It did not mean a great deal to him → ?a ne voulait pas
pour lui.a great deal of → ,
dea great deal of money → beaucoup d'argentIt shouldn't make a great deal of differenceBUT ?a ne devrait pas faire grande différence.There was a great deal of concern about pollutionBUT On s'inquiétait beaucoup or énormément au sujet de la pollution.a great deal adv → beaucoup, a great deal more → beaucoup plus vt [dealt] (pt, pp) [+ blow] → to deal a blow to sb/sth (= cause problems) →
qn/qchto be dealt a blow (= be faced with problems) →
[+ cards] → to deal sb a card →
à qn [+ drugs] →
vi (= deal cards) → It's your turn to deal → C'est
de .deal in vt fus [shop] → ; [person] → être
deThe shop deals only in trousers → Le
que des .deal out vt [+ cards] →
[+ injustice] → ; [+ punishment] → ; [+ criticism]The report deals out some sharp criticism to the council → Le
le .deal with vt fus [+ task] → , He promised to deal with it immediately → Il a
. (= handle) [+ problem] → to deal with severely [+ wrongdoer] →
(= accept) →
(= have dealings with) [+ person] → ; [+ company] →
avecHe's a hard man to deal withBUT Il n'est pas très commode. (= be about) [book] → deal1 n (= amount) →
f; a good or great deal of → , (ziemlich) viel; not a great deal of →
(besonders) viel; there’s still a (good or great) deal of work left to do → es ist
zu ; there’s a good or great deal of truth in what he says → es ist schon
an dem, was er ; it says a good deal for him (that …) → es
sehr für ihn(, dass …); and that’s saying a great deal → und damit ist schon viel ; to mean a great deal to somebody →
adv a good or great deal → viel; not a great deal →
viel; to learn/travel/talk a great deal → viel /reisen/reden; did you swim much? — not a great deal → seid ihr viel ? —
besonders viel; a good deal more important → viel deal2 vb: pret, ptp &dealt& n (also business deal) →
nt, →
m; (= arrangement) →
m, →
nt, →
m (inf); to do or make a deal with somebody →
(inf) → ,
; it’s a deal → abgemacht!; it’s a done deal (US) → es ist
; I’ll make or do a deal with you → ich
vor; I never make deals → ich
ein; are you forgetting our deal? → hast du unsere
(inf) to give somebody a fair deal →
; the workers have always had a bad deal → die
; a better deal for the lower paid →
; the management offered us a new deal → die
hat uns ein
; it’s no big deal (= doesn’t matter) → ist
(inf), →
schon (inf) (Cards) it’s your deal → Sie
vt (also deal out) cards → ,
drugs →
(inf) ? 1 vi (Cards) → ,
(in drugs) →
(inf)deal3 n (= wood) →
nt adj attr → aus - or deal1 [diːl] (dealt (vb: pt, pp))1. na. (agreement) →
(also business deal) →
mto do or strike a deal with sb →
con qnperhaps we can do a deal? → forse ci si può
fra di noi?it's a deal! (fam) →
!a new deal (Pol, Econ, Sociol) → un
di to get a good/bad deal (Comm) → /non
un he got a good deal from them → l'hanno
a fair deal for working mothers → un
che b. (Cards) →
(nel dare le carte)it's my deal →
le c. (in expressions of quantity) a good or great deal → molto, parecchioto have a great deal to do → avere molto there's a good deal of truth in what he says → c'è molto
in quel che she spends a great deal of her time alone →
da he thinks a great deal of his father → ha una
di suo that's saying a good deal → non è
pocoit means a great deal to me → vuol
molto a great deal cleverer →
più 2. vta. to deal sb a blow →
a qnb. (Cards) (also deal out) → , deal in vi + prep (Comm) → ; (drugs) → deal out vt + adv (cards, money) → to deal out justice →
deal with vi + prepa. (handle, person, task, application) → ; (problem) →
(Comm) (order) → I'll deal with you later! →
più !to know how to deal with sb →
qnhe's not easy to deal with → è un
b. (subj, book, film, be about) →
dic. (Comm) (company, organization, person) →
condeal2 [diːl]1. n →
( or di abete)2. adj → di
( or di abete)deal (di:l)
a bargain or arrangement. a business deal. ooreenkoms, transaksie
сделка
k?eft, dohoda
der Handel
forretning , ,
??????? ??? ? ???
koli?ina, posao
(vi?skipta)samningur
susitarimas, sand?ris
tawaran , , ,
t?rg, afacere
rokovanie, dohoda
aff?r, uppg?relse, ?verenskommelse
?????????? ,
買賣,交易
угода
???????? ????? ? ????
s? th?a thu?n trong kinh doanh
买卖,交易 2.
the act of dividing cards among players in a card game.
uitgee van kaarte
??????? ????? ??????
раздаване на карти
distribui??o
rozdávání
μοιρασι?
(kaartide) jagamine
??? ????? ??? ????
korttien jako
???????? ????????
??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??????
podijeliti, razdijeliti
(kártya)osztás
membagi-bagi kartu
札を配ること
(kort?) dalijimas
(kār?u) dalī?ana
membahagi-bahagi
het delen ,
?mp?r?ire a c?r?ilor de joc
rozdávanie
giv, givning
(紙牌遊戲)發牌
здача
??? ?? ??? ????? ????
s? chia bài
(纸牌)分发
verb – past tense, past participle dealt (delt)
to do business, especially to buy and sell. I think he deals in stocks and shares. handel
???????? ??
търгувам
obchodovat
handle med
ασχολο?μαι με επιχειρ?σει?,
??? ? ??? ????? ????? ?????
k?yd? kauppaa
????????? ????????
??????? ????
poslovati, trgovati
kereskedik
h?ndla, versla ; commerciare in
取り引きする
slēgt (darījumu); tirgoties
urusan perniagaan
zajmowa? si?,
?????? ???
a face afaceri
заниматься торговлей
obchodova?
g?ra aff?rer, handla
????????????; ??????
al?p satmak, ...ticaretini yapmak
вести справу; торгувати
?????? ???? ????? ???? ? ????? ????
kinh doanh 2.
to distribute (cards).
????????? ????? ????????
раздавам
(kaarte) v?lja jagama
??? ??? ????? ??? ????
jakaa kortit
??????? ????????
??? ??? ????? ??????
razdijeliti
oszt (kártyát)
dare le carte
(????) ??? ???
i?dalyti (kortas)
dalīt (kārtis)
????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ???
a ?mp?r?i (c?r?ile de joc)
dela ut, ge
分發(紙牌)
здавати
??? ????? ????
分发(纸牌) 'dealer noun1.
a person who buys and sells. a dealer in antiques. handelaar
?????? ?????
търговец
negociante
obchodník
der H?ndler
(vahendus)kaupmees
????? ???????
j?lleenmyyj?
marchand/-ande
????????, ?????? ???? ????
trgovac, varalica
keresked?, dealer
kaupma?ur, h?ndlari ,
pirklys, prekiautojas
tirgotā uzpircē dīleris
negociante
dealer, comerciant
obchodník, -?ka
trgovec, prekup?evalec
handlande, -handlare
?????????; ??????; ????????? ,
торговець; дилер
ng??i bu?n bán 2.
the person who distributes the cards in a card game.
kaartgewer
??????? ?????????? ?????? ??????
раздавач на карти
rozdava? karet
αυτ?? που μοιρ?ζει τα χαρτι?
(kaartide) jagaja
donneur/-euse
??????? ????????
??? ??? ????? ?????? ????
sá sem gefur
札を配る人
??? ??? ??
kort? dalytojas
(kār?u) dalītājs
??? ????? ???
cel care ?mparte c?r?ile
сдающий карты
rozdávajúci (karty)
givare, giv
ka??t da??tan kimse
發(紙)牌者
той, хто зда? карти
??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???
ng??i chia bài
发(纸)牌者 'dealing noun (usually in plural) contact (often in business), bargaining, agreement etc made (between two or more people or groups). fair/ dealing on the Stock M I have no dealings with him. handeling, omgang, transaksie
???????? ????? ?????
договаряне
jednání, obchod, styk
der Umgang
forretningssamkvem , , ,
?risuhted, tehing
??? ? ???? ??????
kanssak?yminen , transactions
????????, ????????
??????, ??????, ??????? ???????? ????
poslovanje, trgovanje
vi?skiptatengsl ,
komerciniai reikalai, sand?riai
darī? darījumi
het handelen ,
rela?ii (comerci-ale), tranzac?ii
торговые дела, сделки
rokovanie, styky
trgovanje, poslovanje
poslovanje
aff?rer, f?rbindelse[r], samr?re
?????? ; i?, al??veri?
買賣,業務往來
торговельн? справи; д?лов? стосунки
????? ????? ?? ????
quan h? kinh doanh
买卖,商务往来 deal with1.
to be concerned with. This book deals with methods of teaching English. aandag aan iets gee
??????? ??? ????????? ?? ???????
занимавам се с
pojednávat o
ασχολο?μαι με, πραγματε?ομαι
??????? ??
???????? ???-
??????? ????
baviti se, zanimati se
foglalkozik vmivel
(~? ??) ???
nagrin?ti, būti skirtam
aplū nodarboties ar
membahas ,
?????? ???
a tra-ta (despre)
иметь дело;
zaobera? sa (?ím)
obravnavati
handla om, behandla
?????????????
hakk?nda olmak, ilgili olmak
розглядати питання
???? ????? ?????? ????
?? c?p ??n 2.
to take action about, especially in order to solve a problem, get rid of a person, complete a piece of business etc. She deals with all the inquiries. hanteer
???????? ???????
справям се с
jednat o, zab?vat se
behandle , ,
????? ????? ?????? ????
???????? ???-
???????? ????
baviti se, imati posla s ne?im
felvállal
fara me?, me?h?ndla
~を処理する
tvarkyti, u?siimti
slēgt darī rī iz??irt
mengurus , afrekenen met , ,
zajmowa? si?
a se ocupa de
иметь дело с
zaobera? sa
ukvarjati se
ta itu med, gripa sig an, handl?gga
ele almak,
對付,應付,處理
мати справу
??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????
gi?i quy?t
对付,应付,处理 a good deal / a great deal much or a lot. They made
She spent a great deal of money on it. baie, heelwat
??????? ?????
много
hodně, spoustu
ziemlich/sehr viel
en masse ,
????? ? ????
hyvin paljon
?????? ??????
????, ??? ????
vrlo mnogo, prili?no
jó sok (vmib?l)
foarte mult, o gr?mad?
ve?a, h?ba
en hel del
???????? , pek ?ok
багато, значна к?льк?сть
??? ????? ???
nhi?u deal →
obchod, rozdat aftale, give kort ,
jakaa, sopimus ,
dijeliti karte, dogovor ,
(トランプを)配る, 取引 ??, ??? ,
aff?rsuppg?relse, dela ut ??????, ?????????? ,
ra qu?n bài, s? th?a thu?n , deal n. cantidad, porción;a good ___ → bastante; a great ___ of time → mucho tiempo; v. repartir,to ___ with → tratar con.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
You said the other day you thought we were a deal happier than the King children, for they were fighting and fretting all the time, in spite of their money. In New York City, when he first went there to live and before he became confused and disconcerted by the facts of life, Enoch went about a good deal with young men. I had lost sight of her altogether, but Jim had found her again after long years, had renewed a friendship that meant a great deal to him, and out of his busy life had set apart time enough to enjoy that friendship. One day, when there was a good deal of kicking, my mother whinnied to me to come to her, and then she said: Yet even the German books are not entirely free from attacks of the Parenthesis distemper--though they are usually so mild as to cover only a few lines, and therefore when you at last get down to the verb it carries some meaning to your mind because you are able to remember a good deal of what has gone before. Weston, of a more apprehensive disposition, foresaw nothing but a repetition o and after all her concern for what her husband was to suffer, suffered a great deal more herself. I love a jolly woodsman at heart,'' said the Prior, ``come, ye must not deal too hard with me I can well of woodcraft, and can wind a horn clear and lustily, and hollo till every oak rings again Come, ye must not deal too hard with me. exclaimed Stuart, who in his excitement made a false deal. The girl had a good deal of spirit, and she had tant soit peu of mother Eve's love of mischief in her. All vessels are handled in the same way as far as theory goes, just as you may deal with all men on broad and rigid principles. I can't afford to give all my love and reverence to such rarities: I want a great deal of those feelings for my every-day fellow-men, especially for the few in the foreground of the great multitude, whose faces I know, whose hands I touch for whom I have to make way with kindly courtesy. He had never knowingly given her pain, but he now felt that she required mo and with that view endeavoured, in the first place, to lessen her fears of them all, and gave her especially a great deal of good advice as to playing with Maria and Julia, and being as merry as possible.
For webmasters:}

我要回帖

更多关于 have a great time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信