热门专辑推荐
文件描述介绍
Principles of Macroeconomics 5th Edtion - N. Gregory Mankiw.pdf
文件下载地址
电信高速下载
联通高速下载
最新上传文件
版权所有 &&Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Macroeconomics亲们 求Principles of Macroeconomics( 6th Edition) N. Gregory Mankiw 电子版 一定要是第六版啊!_百度知道Principles of Macroeconomics
For full functionality of this site, it is necessary to enable JavaScript.
for instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Table of Contents:
INSTRUCTORS:
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Product Details:
Student Formats:
Digital All Access Pass
Access to online, offline, and eBook formats: online book with Study Pass, chapter PDFs, and eBook files for tablets, e-readers, and smartphones.
Study Pass
Access to the online book only with study tools like note-tak study
and study view, which collapses each chapter into key terms and key takeaways.
Black & White Print Textbook
Bonus access to online and eBooks.
Color Print Textbook
Bonus access to online book.
&Principles of Macroeconomics, v. 2.1&
Libby Rittenberg & Timothy Tregarthen
WHAT'S NEW IN 2.1:
UPDATED CHAPTERS:
Chapters thoroughly incorporate the recent recession and recovery&
placing it in historical and theoretical context, including the controversies
surrounding how the government responded to it.
NEW CONTENT COVERAGE:
Updated chapters cover relevant topics such as the history of hyperinflations,
assessing growth prospects in different countries, controversy on how to manage
the increase in U.S. government debt, and trade issues during the Great
Recession.
Libby Rittenberg and Timothy Tregarthen’s goals in writing Principles of Macroeconomics, v. 2.1 were simple:
Provide an accessible, straightforward, and clearly written overview of macroeconomics
PEDAGOGICAL FEATURES:
&HEADS UP&:
Each concept is covered with a &Heads Up&section to
clarify potentially confusing aspects.
&YOU TRY IT&:
This section encourages students to walk through scenarios related
to each concept and idea.
&CASE IN POINT&:
This section uses a real-world applications to harness concepts in reality.
CUSTOMIZABILITY:
Additionally, the Flat World
Knowledge publishing model allows instructors to
adapt the textbook to the exact needs of their specific
class and student body.
See how easy it is to customize a textbook in this 4 minute demo:
Supplements:
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.
The Instructor Manual will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole
For exercises that need a little more explanation, our Solutions Manual will take you step by step through solving the problem and offer explanations on the answer.
About the Author:
Dr. Libby Rittenberg is Professor of Economics at
Colorado College since 1989. She has been the Dean of the Summer Session since 2003. She frequently teaches the Principles of Economics, Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory, Comparative Economic Systems, and a senior seminar on the International Political Economy. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from Simmons College and her Ph. D. in Economics from Rutgers University in 1980. She was
a Fulbright Lecturer from .
There is one word that captures the essence of Dr. Timothy Tregarthen - inspiring.
Tim was first diagnosed with MS in 1975.
Yet, he continued a remarkable academic career of teaching and research.
In 1996, he published the first edition of his principles of economics textbook to great acclaim, and it became widely used in colleges around the country.
That same year, MS made him wheelchair-bound.
The disease forced his retirement from teaching at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs in 1998. He lost the use of his arms in 2001 and has been quadriplegic ever since.
In 2002, Tim’s doctor expected him to die.
He was placed in the Pikes Peak Hospice program, and was twice given his last rites by his priest.
UCCS Chancellor Shockley-Zalabak says that “I really thought that Tim would die in Hospice. That’s what the doctors told me, and I really believed that. I remember one day they called me and told me to try to come see him. They didn't expect him to live through the night.”
Not only did he live through the night, but eventually recovered to the point that he moved from hospice to a long term care facility.
There, he never let his disease get him down. In fact, he turned back to his love of writing and teaching for inspiration.
He obtained a voice-activated computer, recruited a co-author, Libby Rittenberg of Colorado College, and turned his attention to revising his principles of economics book.
Flat World Knowledge is honored to publish a new, first edition relaunch of this wonderful book, and proud to bring Tim's incredible talents as a teacher back to life for future generations of students to learn from.
In addition to completing the re-write of his textbook, Tim recently completed an autobiography about the 32 years he has had multiple sclerosis, titled Suffering, Faith, and Wildflowers. He is nearing completion of a novel, Cool Luck, based on the life of a friend. It is the story of a young couple facing the husband's diagnosis of ALS — Lou Gehrig's disease. Remarkably, in 2007, he was able to return to the classroom at UCCS, where he taught economics for 27 years.
Perhaps Tim’s approach to life is best summed up by an observation by UCCS English professor Thomas Naperierkowski:
“One of the remarkable things is, heck, I can wake up with a headache and be a pretty grouchy character, but given his physical trials, which he faces every minute of his life these days, I've never seen him grouchy, I’ve never seen him cranky.”
Carry on, Tim.
Follow Us:
<div id='modify-ease-modal' title="Modify a textbook to fit your syllabus and course & perfectly.">
Your peers have personalized this textbook! Check it out. You might want to use their version!
Version 2.1}

我要回帖

更多关于 principle of design 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信