i6苹果i6后台lCLOUD设置在那里

iCloudDisk for Mac是一款让您使用iCloud来实现您多款Mac之间的文件同步,就如同iDisk一样。
软件版本:2.4.2
软件语言:英文
系统要求:英特尔的64位处理器,OS X10.8或更高版本
iCloudDisk for Mac 2.4.2介绍: H4 [8 @9 _8 Z 七度苹果电脑软件
$ Q2 Z' C# c4 ~% a( q/ x. e4 | 七度苹果电脑软件
iCloudDisk for Mac是一款让您使用iCloud来实现您多款Mac之间的文件同步,就如同iDisk一样。* \" e1 `0 c6 d0 I5 L: x 七度苹果电脑软件
! s& z, y&&L* F 七度苹果电脑软件
iCloudDisk for Mac是将您的Mac同其他未使用iCloud的电脑进行文件同步的最简单的方式。 iCloudDisk for Mac通过创建一个文件夹在您的Mac电脑上使用您的iCloud帐户进行无缝同步。文件甚至保存以您供离线使用。
注意:您的所有须同步的Mac电脑都必须装有iCloudDis for Mac应用,才能够做到您想要的同步。&&R4 \7 {" m: ~5 I5 Z 七度苹果电脑软件
10:50 上传
iCloudDisk for Mac 2.4.2专业iCloud云储存配套工具 便捷同步文件 官方最新版 免费
5 t3 R0 Q6 f5 _* h1 I% s6 E 七度苹果电脑软件
WHAT'S NEW- h2 W/ N7 @+ Y. \0 ~3 m 七度苹果电脑软件
自动下载并检测更新(时效性)
; x( G+ `' g' T/ j6 ? 七度苹果电脑软件
系统要求( n$ R; V7 U&&y/ F 七度苹果电脑软件
英特尔的64位处理器,OS X10.8或更高版本( Q2 B4 _! V, V+ F 七度苹果电脑软件
; I2 A/ ^/ J. _ 七度苹果电脑软件
10:50 上传
6 r3 G4 Y6 ~( k 七度苹果电脑软件
% v5 [9 `; ?5 L 七度苹果电脑软件
该贴已经同步到
软件文件名:
点击下载:
如该下载有任何问题,请报告给我们,我们第一时间将其修复
请记住本站网址,点击,方便下次使用!
注册时间最后登录阅读权限150积分536743精华342帖子
最新推荐软件
需要激活码?? 在那里找啊~?
注册时间最后登录阅读权限100积分91精华0帖子
让QQ聊天流程更加顺畅
最新版的搜狗拼音输入法 mac版,抢先试用!
兼容Safari/Chrome/FireFox/QQ浏览器等
最好用的Mac播放器,支持多种视频格式。
声明:本站并不以盈利为目的,旨在推广苹果电脑在国内的应用,所有网站收入均用于网站维持及服务器的日常开支,并为大家带来更好的下载体验。
如本站的内容对您的权利造成了影响,请发邮件至,我们会在第一时间将涉及版权的内容进行删除。AAPL: 157.50
Friday, September 18,
am PT (11:24 am ET)
This week's launch of iOS 9 brings a slew of small but important new features for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users. They include an all-new app for viewing iCloud Drive content, support for more complex six-digit passcodes, and a series of tweaks and improvements.iCloud Drive app
Apple has broken out iCloud storage into its own app with iOS 9, complete with a folder interface and granular file browsing options.
As seen above, the iCloud Drive app serves as a quick access portal to iPhone and iPad users' cloud-based storage. From here folders, files and other data can be sorted, deleted, downloaded for viewing and sent to Share Sheets. Search is restricted to filenames.6-digit passcode
Building on existing encryption and personal data protection protocols like Activation Lock, two-factor authentication and iCloud encryption, iOS 9 takes things a step further with six-digit passcode support.
Since the inception of iPhone, users have been able to lock their device with a four-digit PIN code or alphanumeric password. More recent advances like Touch ID and onboard secure enclave technology offered even better protection, but brute force attacks are still an outside threat.
Six-digit passcodes can still be thwarted, of course, but adding those two extra digits make cracking the code exponentially more difficult.Low Power Mode
Seen in the screenshot below, the new low power mode lets iPhone power users conserve juice when their battery is running low. This is especially helpful as Apple tries to strike a balance between thin iPhone designs and consumer demand for powerful, more capable portables.
When in low power mode, email pushes are deactivated, background app processes and downloads disabled and UI motion and brightness reduced. In some cases, data connection speeds are also throttled.
The familiar battery icon in the top right corner turns yellow when low power mode is active.Shift button fix
Since Apple switched to a "flat" iOS design, users have constantly complained that it's difficult to determine when the soft keyboard's shift key is active. When the shift key is depressed in iOS 9, keyboard characters switch from upper to lower case, or vice versa, meaning users no longer have to decipher the confusing white-on-gray and black-on-white visual cues.
SAVE $700.00
SAVE $1000.00
SAVE $500.00
SAVE $250.00
SAVE $30.00
SAVE $500.00
Please enable JavaScript to view comments
Hot Topics}

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果i7与i6区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。