my,is,schoolbag,heavy连句
雨渐晴_闭穆2
my schoolbag is heavy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:一起作业,一起作业网,一起作业学生
四年级英语上学期第二单元听力
里水镇学年度,上学期,四年级英语第二单元测试题听力部分一.Listen and choose. 听录音,选出各人书包里有什么?写字母编号在括号里。(10分)1.Mike: Excuse me, I’m Mike. I lost my schoolbag.Teacher: OK. What’s in your schoolbag, Mike?Mike: A maths book, two Chinese books and three keys.Teacher: Here it is.Mike: Thank you very much.2. ChenJie: Excuse me, I’m ChenJie. I lost my schoolbag.Teacher: What’s in your schoolbag, ChenJie?ChenJie: An English book, three storybooks and a little toy bear.Teacher: Here it is.ChenJie: Thank you very much.3. ZhangPeng: Excuse me, I’m ZhangPeng. I lost my schoolbag.Teacher: OK. What’s in your big schoolbag, ZhangPeng?ZhangPeng: A notebook, two maths books, three Chinese books, four English books and five story books.Teacher: Here it is.ZhangPeng: Thank you very much.4. Amy: Excuse me, I’m Amy. I lost my schoolbag.Teacher: What’s in your schoolbag, Amy?Amy: A Chinese book, a maths book, an English book and some sweet candies.Teacher: Here it is.Amy: Thank you very much.5. WuYifan: Excuse me, I’m WuYifan:. I lost my schoolbag.Teacher: What’s in your schoolbag, WuYifan:?WuYifan: A maths book, two English books and three storybooks..Teacher: Here it is.WuYifan: Thank you very much.二. Listen and number.听一听,给下列图片排序。(10分)1.
big. The elephant is big.2.
like. I like peaches.3. , pig. This is a cute pig.4. , kite. I have a new kite.5.
nice. The schoolbag is very nice.三. Listen and circle,圈出听到图片。(10分)1. What’s in your room? A fan.2. The schoolbag is very heavy.3. What’s in your schoolbag? A notebook, a pencil box and a storybook.4. What’s in your schoolbag? A toy bear and keys.5. I have a schoolbag. What’s in it? Look! One pen, two keys, some candies, a maths book. Three English book and two storybooks.四. Listen and tick. 听录音,勾出各人捐了什么书给希望工程。(10分)The students are talking about their new schoolbags. What’s in their schoolbags?1. A: Hello, Sarah. You have a new schoolbag. What’s in it?B: I have some English books.2. A: Hi, Chen Jie. What’s in your schoolbag?B: I have some storybooks.3. A: Your schoolbag is so big, Mike! What’s in it?B: I have four Chinese books.4. A: Hello, John. What’s in your yellow schoolbag?B: Six maths books.5. A: Hello, Amy. What about your schoolbag?B: I have eight notebooks.五. Listen and write。听录音选词,在四线三格里写上正确的单词。(10分)Zip: Zoom, what’s in your schoolbag?Zoom: I have three books, four notebooks, five keys, ten toys and some candies. Oh, no. My schoolbag is so heavy!听力完毕,请继续作答!Sheˊs the only child in her family, but they didnˊt really B、damage
her. 的翻译是:她的家人,但他们的独生子 Sheˊs didnˊt B、damage 真的她。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Sheˊs the only child in her family, but they didnˊt really B、damage
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
畲族的唯一的孩子在她的家人,但他们并没有真正乙,损害了她。
畲族的唯一的孩子在她的家人,但他们并没有真正乙,损害了她。
她的家人,但他们的独生子 Sheˊs didnˊt B、damage 真的她。
sheˊs唯一的孩子,她的家庭,但他们真didnˊt b、damage她。
Sheˊs独生子在她的家庭,但他们真正didnˊt B、损伤 她。
相关内容&asubway,railway,highway,way way to die。investigator,officer,announcer,sir sir to lie。welcome to china! 地铁,铁路,高速公路,方式方式死。调查员,官员,宣布者,说谎的先生先生。欢迎到瓷! & a他在这次会议上宣布,美国总统定于下星期一访华 正在翻译,请等待...
& atreatment-oriented role 针对治疗的角色 & a操动机构 Holds the drive mechanism & aKontakt: 正在翻译,请等待... & aGENCONform 正在翻译,请等待... & a我必须现在干净的教室吗?不,你必须 I must the present clean classroom? No, you must & aSimple life…Simple…Only strives for simply…. 简单的生活…简单…只力争简单地…. & a以下是游泳的注意事项 The following is the swimming matters needing attention & aHe began thinking about 他开始想法 & a你得视频有更新吗? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aif you take every chance you get,you can be a happy and lucky person. 如果您利用您得到的每个机会,您可以是一个愉快和幸运人。 & aVGA显示 正在翻译,请等待...
& alithium with molybdenum disulfide 锂与二硫化钼 & aKMSEmulator.exe杩 KMSEmulator.exe杩 & a黑白模 Black and white mold & atake a lovely sumsung 采取一可爱的sumsung & a销售人员讲了但不是很详细 But the sales personnel said is not very detailed & a他诡计多端,难以共事。 He is crafty, works together as colleagues with difficulty. & a例如,有些陶瓷的彩绘有着天人合一、儒家等传统思想 For example, some ceramic colored drawing on pottery has the beauty to gather one, traditional thought and so on the Confucianist & aAn irrevocable negotiation documentary credit 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThis is my brother改为一般疑问句 This is my brother changes the general interrogative sentence & a他的钱比我的少。 His money compared to mine few. & athey can get some money and can also be with their children most of the time 他们得到一些钱,并且可以大多时间也是以他们的孩子 & a建立客户资信管理制度 Establishment customer credit control system & a这个地区几乎有一半的农作物被暴雨摧毁了 正在翻译,请等待...
& acheck internet connection 检查互联网连接 & alive together in families 在一起生活在家庭 & aI also feel uncomfortable. I will often visit you all. I am in Thailand now. 我也感觉难受。 我经常将拜访您全部。 我现在泰国。 & aMaybe,Love is only a chapter in a guy's life. But to a girl, it's the whole book Maybe, Love is only a chapter in a guy's life. But to a girl, it's the whole book & amy parents asking how you feel everyday… 我的父母问怎么您感到每天… & a妈妈急着想知道孩子怎么样了 How did mother consider anxiously knows the child & aMyschoolbagisheavy Myschoolbagisheavy & atranslate in japanese word 正在翻译,请等待...
& a周日下午一点 Sunday 1 pm & athen the policeman take the car away,and he takes Mrs.smith away,too 然后警察作为汽车和他拿走Mrs.smith,也是 & aMEAEURO MEAEURO & a我们家有两只狗和一只猫 Our family has two dogs and a cat & afd fd & aSi la matière retenue n’est pas une RMA 如果选择的问题不是RMA & abeneficiary's draft at sight drawn on The Trade Bank for 100 percent of 在商业银行看得见画的受益人的草稿为100% & asetup a system,it's freelance job 设定系统,它是自由职业者的工作 & a体育场四号门 Stadium four gates & a如果你不按照这些说明做,你就无法开动机器 If you do not do according to these explanations, you are unable to start the machine & aUrbanization in the sustainable development of human settlements 都市化在人的解决的可持续发展 & aThe last few minths has seen more and more traffic accidents 最后几minths越来越看了交通事故 & ado not turn you pc 不要转动您个人计算机 & a用微笑表达喜悦! Is joyful with the smile expression! & athe trend at the moment is toward a more natural and less made-up look 趋向当时往更加自然和较不made-up神色 & adoes she have a warm bed? 她是否有一张温暖的床? & a我有一幅好看的图画 I have an attractive drawing & a会结束的 Can finish & aa comprehensive review of the uses and interpretation of anthropometric references 人体测量的参考的用途和解释的一个全面审查 & aalbert einstein was one of the greatest scientists in the world.as a child Albert Einstein是其中一位最了不起的科学家在world.as每孩子 & a他告诉我要带一些食物 He tells me to have to bring some foods & aa little bit more
today is an excellent 稍微今天是优秀 & aSheˊs the only child in her family, but they didnˊt really B、damage
her. Sheˊs独生子在她的家庭,但他们真正didnˊt B、损伤 她。 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 my schoolbag ppt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信