写一篇暑假生活的作文八年级的英语作文以暑假你去哪儿了为题目

写一篇英语作文,80字左右,题目是:我的暑假,参考一下,谢谢 用过去式 初1 水平_百度知道初二英语暑假作文_出国留学网
出国留学网专题频道初二英语暑假作文栏目,提供与初二英语暑假作文相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!
  如白驹过隙,转瞬即逝,马上就要将近一个月了。虽说这次的与往年大同小异,已准备的计划取消了,但我过得也很充实,共分五部曲&&下面是栏目为您准备的五篇《初二暑假英语作文60词》。
  篇一:
  In our life, we will not be smooth sailing, hard to avoid some problems when we act as the role of a stumbling block on the way to success. And we only learn stumbled experience before, accumulate a little bit of effort, to put it away. As if we have problems, only persevere, seriously, the problems will be readily solved. This, I have deep experience.
  篇二:初二暑假英语作文60词
  I have long wanted to go fishing, in summer, finally succumb to the excited mood, take grandma, we are a family of four to fishing &into&.
  In the car slowly shake slowly put half an hour after, finally to the &green pond& dream already a long time, I'm &sit& with &120 kilometers& per hour &human walking car&, a step, the herring men stone edge, set the bench and put good bait, wear a hat, a big jilt dumped rod out.
  篇三:初二暑假
  初二的要做什么计划呢,下面推荐三篇暑假计划英语作文,欢迎参阅。
  The summer holiday is coming. I&m going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself. I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also helps me learn more knowledge. I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them to do some housework. I am going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society. If possible, I&d like to make a trip to Xiamen. I&m sure I&ll have an interesting and meaningful summer holiday. I am looking forward to it.
  this summer i have my own room now. there is a bed, an end table and a shelf. the shelf is near the bed. the mirror is under the air-conditioner. the picture is over the shelf. the trash bin is near the end table. the curtains are blue. i love my new room very much. do you like it?
  In summer, it&s sunny and hot. People are likely to stay indoors. Now it is
  出国留学网小编为大家整理了初二英语,大家喜欢。
  初二英语暑假日记【一】
  Sunday,July 6
  It was a fine day today.I was busy but happy.In the morning,I went to a
park with my friends.We played tennis and went for a walk.In the afternoon,I
went shopping.There were many things in the shop.I met my friend,Nancy.I spent 2
hours in going shopping.At night,I watched an exciting game show.I was
  初二英语暑假日记【二】
  July 10
  I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing
basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a
small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against
some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
  初二英语暑假日记【三】
  August 6
  It was sunny today. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. I made a
appointment to meet at nine o&clock. After I had my breakfast, I went to the
Wanjia Market . It was hot outside. When I arrived, my friends didn&t arrive. I
waited for him in fr
  【初二篇一】
  This year's summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
  I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed interest in English. They could read write wellthey could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very needed in the countryside.
  【初二暑假英语作文篇二】
  Summer Vacation
  I enjoy summer vacation very much.
  Because summer vacation is the longest vacation of the year. We have more than fifty days to rest. Though it is very hot, we can either go to swim or stay
标题: 英语
关&键&词:
初中初二 300字
字&&&&数: 300字作文
本文适合: 初中初二
作文来源: ()提示:不知道是怎么回事,我们见到您特别亲切,因为您是上帝,只有您不断的访问我们,我们才会有动力做得更好!谢谢您的支持!本作文是关于初中初二300字的作文,题目为:《英语暑假作文》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 This year''''s summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.  I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed
  眼看着这个就快结束了,也许在你玩得正、正疯狂的时候,突然意识到还没开始写,这个时候又紧,任务又多,该怎样完成呢?这个问题困扰着很多学生,如果你也在感到困扰,出国留学网的小编来为你排忧解愁,下面是小编和大家分享的暑假作文的相关内容,欢迎大家前来了解,想知道更多信息,可以登录。
  请你根据下面提示,向班上的新生介绍你们的教学大楼.(80词左右)提示:1.教学大楼位于学校南端,共6层楼2.三楼有一个大阅览室,两个计算机房和三个科学实验室3.阅览室星期一至星期五开放4.你们经常在二楼的语音室上英语课5.大楼后面有一个花园,你们可以在里面种花 Our teaching building lies in the south of our school,which has six storeys.on the third floor,there's a large reading room,two computer rooms and three science labs. The reading room is open from Monday to Friday. There's a sound lab on the second floor and we often have English classes in it. There's also a beautiful garden behind the teaching building.Every spring we plant all kinds of flowers in it.  :
  伴随着炎炎夏日,也接近尾声了,也许有的学生还在外面,或者四处玩耍,小编温馨的提醒一句:交给你们的任务都完成了吗?像暑假作业、等,如果还没有,可以到出国留学网来看看,下面是小编和大家分享的暑假作文,欢迎大家前来了解,想知道更多内容,或者是有什么疑问,可以登录。
  summer job
  the summer job is a tradition among students of american universities. long before the end of the school year,students begin their search for jobs during vacation ( june, july, and august).
  students send letters to businesses, talk to employers about job opportunities durlng the summer, and ask friends and relarives to be on the lookout for jobs for them. by june the students have usually
  solved the problem and begin to make preparations for leaving their books to enter the business world.
  reasons for wanting a summer job are different from student to student. some work to help pay t others work to gain experience in thei still others work just for the fun of it.
  typist, construction worker, salesman, lifeguard, and waiter  these are some of the more common jobs that studen
  是每个学生都盼望和期待的日子,暑假的是的、丰富的、的,相信每个人的暑假都是多姿多彩的,把自己的记录下来,写成一篇优秀的。如果你还为暑假作文的写作方法发愁,小编你可以上出国留学网频道 借鉴,我们收录了大量优秀暑假作文,欢迎你前来访问。
  My Summer Vacation
  At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand and one things during the vacation. Above all, I wanted to help my mother with housework. I also wished to read many hooks which my teachers had recommended. However, at home, my mother would never let me do anything. She completely deprived me of sharing her work. As soon as I opened a book to read,she would sit down beside me and ask me about all kinds of things at the college. To please her,I told her one thing after another,and soon I forgot all about books. Even when I was actually reading,she would, now and then,insist that I should eat an egg or drink a cup of tea. When I left home at the end of the vacation, not a thing in my plan had been carried out. But I
  眼看着这个就快结束了,也许在你玩得正、正疯狂的时候,突然意识到还没开始写,这个时候又紧,任务又多,该怎样完成呢?这个问题困扰着很多学生,如果你也在感到困扰,出国留学网的小编来为你排忧解愁,下面是小编和大家分享的暑假作文的相关内容,欢迎大家前来了解,想知道更多信息,可以登录。
  summer can be very hot in southern taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32&c or more. because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. also because of this i stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and only occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. actually i like swimming and think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. in the summer vacation that has just ended i went swimming many times with my classmates and we all had a good time. this summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. as a second-year senior student i had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were only a year away. in other words, i must find time to study,
  在这个燥热的夏季,人的内心都是浮躁的,特别是学生们面对着作业做不出来的时候,更加心烦,如果你也遇到了这种烦心事,在写时冥思苦想也挤不出几个字,可以到出国留学网来看看,你会很多的,下面是的小编收集的的相关内容,欢迎大家前来了解,想知道更多内容,可以收藏本站(Ctrl+D即可)。
  Summer Job
  The summer job is a tradition among students of American universities. Long before the end of the school year,students begin their search for jobs during vacation ( June, July, and August).
  Students send letters to businesses, talk to employers about job opportunities durlng the summer, and ask friends and relarives to be on the lookout for jobs for them. By June the students have usually
  solved the problem and begin to make preparations for leaving their books to enter the business world.
  Reasons for wanting a summer job are different from student to student. Some work to help pay t others work to gain experience in thei still others work just for the fun of it.
  Typist, construction worker, salesman, lifeguard, and waiter these are some of the more common jobs that
初二英语暑假作文推荐访问
初二英语暑假作文字数
搜索更多内容
初二英语暑假作文相关推荐
联系编辑:胡先生
联系邮箱:(#替换@)
联系电话:3当前位置:
>>>根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是..
根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是Mary,刚结束暑假旅游回到学校,请你讲述一下你的假期之旅。提示:暑假里乘飞机和父母去北京旅行。第一天,去了故宫拍了许多照片。第二天,去了长城看到许多旅客并了解许多关于长城的知识。最后去了王府井购物,买了许多纪念品。谈谈这次旅行的感想。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our summer holiday. We took the plane there. It’s a fast and comfortable journey。We went to see the Palace Museum as soon as we got to Beijing. We were very excited when we saw the Palace Museum and we took a lot of photos there.&On the second day of our trip, we went to see the Great Wall. It was a famous view in the world. I we saw a lot of tourists. We listened to the tour guide, and knew a lot about it. At last we went shopping in the city center of Beijing---Wangfujing Street. We bought a lot of souvenirs. We enjoyed our trip very much. It was a happy experience and I will never forget it.本文属于记叙文。记叙自己的一次旅行,审题时注意本文使用一般过去时,叙述事实的时候以时间为顺序。用合适的连词把各句连接成一个有机的整体,同时要用相对高级的词汇提升文章的层次和文采。在发表你的看法的时候,可以使用谚语让文章更有亮点。记叙文的写作近几年考查较少,写作的时候要注意要点的全覆盖,不能有遗漏或省略,同时要注意使用合适的连接词和较高级的词汇。注意所使用的语法规则的准确性和合理性。变化使用多种句式让文章更有亮点。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“根据所给提示,写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍你的假期之旅。假如你是..”考查相似的试题有:
296659285795105797131808114016259015写一篇英语作文这个暑假你过得愉快吗?你和父母去了哪里?做了些什么?谈谈你的感受。_外语 - QQ志乐园
写一篇英语作文这个暑假你过得愉快吗?你和父母去了哪里?做了些什么?谈谈你的感受。
问题:写一篇英语作文这个暑假你过得愉快吗?你和父母去了哪里?做了些什么?谈谈你的感受。
可以选用以下词语:summer、vacation、go、visit、play、havefun、feel①ThissummerholidayIplantogotothebeach.Iwillgotherewithmyparentsandcousins.We'llstaythereforthreedaysatthelocalhotel.ThetripwillbethemostwonderfulonethatIhaveeverhad.Becausewewilldoalotofthingsthere,suchasplayingvolleyball,windsurfing,havingbarbecueatnight.I'mreallylookingfowardtoit.②WithTimepast,oursummerholidayisnearlyover.ButIdon'tregret,becauseIdidalotofsignificativethingsduringtheholiday.First,Ididallofthehomeworkquickly.Thentherestofdays,Iwentbacktomyhometowntovisitmyrelatives.Wehadagoodtimethere.WhenIcamebacktomyhome,Ididsomesportseverydaytomakemybodyhealthy,suchasfootball,basketball,swimming,badmintonandsoon.AndIalsowenttohappyvalley.Ireallyenjoyedmysummerholiday!ThoughImissmysummerholiday,Iamastudent.Ican'tforgettostudy.Iwillworkharderinthenewtermandhaveahighergrade.IbelieveIcandothat.③Ispentthissummervacationinquiteadifferentway.Iusedtorunabouteverydayinprevioussummervacations,butthissummervacationIsimplycouldnotaffordtodoso.Iwouldsoonbeinthelastyearofmyhigh-schooleducationandwouldaftergraduationbeupagainstthecollegeentranceexaminations.Thoughthoseexaminationswerestillayearaway,IhadtostartearlytomakemyselfwellpreparedbyreviewingallthosethingsIhadlearnedatschoolandthissummervacationwastheidealtimeformetodothis.AtfirstIwasratherdismayedatthethoughtofthis,butlaterIthoughtitwasbetterthiswaybecausebyworkinghardthissummerIcouldcountonendlesshappysummerstocome.WiththisinmindIthensettoworklikeanythingandonlyoccasionallywentoutforachangeordidsomephysical.Iwasnotatallboredbythiskindoflife,forIwassustainedbyahope.④Ioftengotoseemygrandmaandgrandpaduringmysummervacation.Theyarebothseventyyearsoldandliveinthecountryhappily.Summerviewofthecountrysideisverybeautiful.Icandomanyinterestingthingsthere.Iamusedtogettingupearlyinthemorning,breathingthefreshair,listeningtothebirdssinging,andenjoyingthegreentrees,redflowersandtheriver.Ilikefishingwithmyfriends.Whennightcomes,Isitunderthetreewithmygrandma,listeningtohertellingmemanyfunnystories.AndItellhersomenewthingshappeninginthecity.WhenIhavetogoback,Iamalwaysreluctanttogo.Ireallyfeelhappylivinginthecountry.⑤Ilikethesummerholidayeveryyear.LastsummerIwenttoBeijingformyholiday,Beijingisourcapitalcity.IwenttotheSummerPalace,climbedtheGreatWallandwenttomanyplacesofinterest.Ihadaverygoodtime.Duringthissummerholiday,IwenttoPutuoandXiangshan.Isawthebeautifulsea.Ienjoyedhavingawalkalongthebeachaftersupperorhavingaswiminthemoonlight.It'sreally"cool".WhenIathome,Idomyhomeworkinthemorning.IntheafternoonIpractiseplayingthepiano.ButintheeveningIcanwatchTVafteralongwalkwithmyparents.Ifyouaskmewhatmyfavouritesummerholidaywillbelike,travelingaroundtheworldistheonlyanswer.Iliketravellingsomuchthatloftenmeetdifferentpeopleandvisitdifferentplacesofinterestinmydream.IwishIcanhavetwosummerholidaysinayear.⑥Thesummervacationhadcomeroundagain.IwashappythatIcouldforgetaboutschoolatleastforawhile.LestIfoolaroundallthroughthissummervacation,Imadeaplanastohowtospendit.First,IthoughtIshouldgooverallthosethingsmyteacherstaughtintheprevioustermsothatIcouldhaveabetterunderstandingofthem.ThenIthoughtIshouldtakeupsomeformsofexercise,suchaswalking,runningandrowing,tokeepmephysicallystrong.ItstoodtoreasonthatwithsuchagoodplanIshouldmakethebestofmyvacationtime.Idid,becauseIliveduptowhatIhadplanned.⑦SummercanbeveryhotinsouthernTaiwanwherethetemperatureusuallygoesupto32"Cormore.Becauseoftheheatitisatryingexperiencetogotoschoolordoanythingelseinaplacethatisnotair-conditioned.AlsobecauseofthisIstayathomemostofthetimeduringthesummervacationandonlyoccasionallygotothebeachtoplungemyselfintothecoolwaterasawaytokeepmybodylesssticky.ActuallyIlikeswimmingandthinknothingismorerefreshingthanaswim.InthesummervacationthathasjustendedIwentswimmingmanytimeswithmyclassmatesandweallhadagoodtime.Thissummervacation,however,wasnotspententirelyinseekingfun.Asasecond-yearseniorstudentIhadtopreparemyselfforthecollegeentranceexaminationsthatwereonlyayearaway.Inotherwords,Imustfindtimetostudy,too.SoIdividedmytimebetweenworkandplayduringthesummervacationandderivedmuchbenefitfromthisarrangement.⑧Ispentthissummervacationinquiteadifferentway.Iusedtorunabouteverydayinprevioussummervacations,butthissummervacationIsimplycouldnotaffordtodoso.Iwouldsoonbeinthelastyearofmyhigh-schooleducationandwouldaftergraduationbeupagainstthecollegeentranceexaminations.Thoughthoseexaminationswerestillayearaway,IhadtostartearlytomakemyselfwellpreparedbyreviewingallthosethingsIhadlearnedatschoolandthissummervacationwastheidealtimeformetodothis.AtfirstIwasratherdismayedatthethoughtofthis,butlaterIthoughtitwasbetterthiswaybecausebyworkinghardthissummerIcouldcountonendlesshappysummerstocome.WiththisinmindIthensettoworklikeanythingandonlyoccasionallywentoutforachangeordidsomephysical.Iwasnotatallboredbythiskindoflife,forIwassustainedbyahope.送你几篇MySummerholidaysIloveholidays,becauseduringholidays,IcandoeverythingIlike,andstudysomethingnew.Nowthesummerholidaysiscoming,I'mgoingtodosomethingmeaningful.IlikeEnglish,Ispellwordswell,butIcannotspeakEnglishverywell.SoIwanttoimprovemyEnglishintheholiday.IwillreadEnglisheverymoring,andthenIthinkmyEnglishmustbeimproved.Iwillalsolearntoswim.Ithinkitisveryhelpful.Therearetoomanythingstodo,Ibelieveinmyselfcandothemwell!Mysummerholidaymustbeagoodone!Thisismysummervacation.Iintendtofinishtheoperation.Then,takealookatChina’sfamousnovel.Lookatsomeday.Ofcourse,alsowanttoplaywiththecomputer,watchTV.Earlyeverymorningtogetupandrunningtorun,doothersports.Butitisconducivetoourbody!Butonethingshouldnotbeforgotten.musthelpparentsdothehousework! 热心网友> 【答案带解析】暑假即将来临,同学们可能会去旅行,请以“Be a good tourist”为题...
暑假即将来临,同学们可能会去旅行,请以“Be a good tourist”为题,就文明出行,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈自己的看法。提示:1.保护环境,不乱扔垃圾,不乱涂乱画。2. 过马路时,必须遵守交通规则;3. 在公共场所禁止大声喧哗,并做到排除等候;4. 待人友善,主动给老人、小孩让座;5. 无论你去哪儿,都应当尊重当地的风俗文化。要求:1. 词数不少于80词, 开头已给出,不计入总词数;2.条理清晰,语言连贯,可适当发挥。参考词汇:in public
respect the local culture and
be supposed toBe a good touristThe summer vacation is coming. Some of us students would like to go on a trip.    
Be a good tourist
The summer vacation is coming. Some of us students would like to go on a trip. During the trip, we should try to be good tourists.
First of all, we should protect our environme...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
三年初中生活就要结束了,你一定收获很多。请根据方框提示对自己进行简要总结,写出五点收获。get on withwork together withmake progress inhave confidence inbe thankful to 要求:1. 词数不少于50词;2. 条理清晰,语言连贯,可适当发挥。    
We live in a society that is producing and using electronics(电子产品)all the time. What happens (A)
____your computers, MP3 players and cell phones when they’re broken or you want a new one?Most people just throw them away. In 2014, people around the world produced 41.8 million tons of electronic waste and only recycled 6.5 million tons, according to the United Nations last month.It’s important to pay (B)
to e-waste. It can be either valuable or harmful, depending on how we treat it. If people throw it away, the toxic(有毒的)chemicals can get into the soil or air, affecting the environment and people’s health.To help reduce e-waste, the first thing we can do is to buy longer lasting electronic equipment. If you have unwanted electronics such as old toys or cell phones, find a new home for (C) them by giving them to charities. At the same time, (D) you can take computers and phones to the producers to see if they offer recycling programs. Apple, for instance, now offers people a discount(折扣)in China if they hand in their used electronics when buying new ones. The company will test and repair the used ones and sell them at lower prices.1.在文中(A)和(B)的空白处分别填入适当的词:
。2.文中划线部分(C)指代的是
。3.将文中划线部分(D)改写为:Computers and phones can
to the producers to see if they offer recycling programs.4.从文中找出两个描述电子垃圾的形容:
。5.从文中找出能体现本文中心大意的单词或短语:
根据短文内容回答短文后面的问题, 并把答案写在答题卡(纸)的相应位置。At 5:05 pm on March 19, a loud alarm sounded around the playground of Tanghu Middle School, Sichuan. Students hurried to the playground with something covering their mouths. Don’t worry. There wasn’t a fire. Students were having a fire drill(演习). School is a good place for students to study. Yet sometimes, it is easy to have accidents there.A survey suggests that right safety training could prevent 80 percent of these accidents. In China, fire drills at school are common to teach students to deal with emergencies(紧急情况). At the same time, many other countries have their own ways to keep children safe around school.In Japan, public primary schools hold earthquake drills once a month. They teach students safety tips during an earthquake drill. The training teaches students to escape from earthquake-stricken areas without pushing and stampeding(踩踏).Most US school buildings have fire escapes on each floor. A fire escape has platforms with stairs and ladders. They are usually made of iron. Students can get to the fire escape through a fire exit door or a window.In many middle schools in the UK, students can choose to take a bicycle course. There, they learn how to ride to school safely. Also, on roads without traffic lights near schools, there are crossing guards. They wear bright color clothes and stop cars to guide children across the road safely.1.Did a fire really happen in Tanghu Middle School?2.How often are earthquake drills held in public primary schools in Japan?3.How do the students get to the fire escape in the US?4.Who helps to guide children across the road safely in the UK?5.How many countries are mentioned in the article? 
Hillary is one of the most famous women in America. Born in 1947, she lived a happy childhood. Her parents were open to anything that interested her. But they were also strict with her. When young Hillary got A grades at school, her father said the school must have been too easy. When she ran home from a bad school boy, her mother wouldn’t let her in. “Go back and face up to him. There is no room in the house for a coward(懦夫)!”Years later, young Hillary put all of her energy into politics(政治). As a student leader, she often discussed and researched social problems. In 1969, Hillary entered Yale Law School, where she met Bill Clinton. The two soon became partners in political activities and the journey of love.Even after Bill was elected(选举)as president in 1992, Hillary didn’t want to just be the president’s wife. She worked on US healthcare. However, she was not popular with those against her husband. At that time, some people said she was too interested in politics. But Hillary kept her head held high, “When she takes on a project, she works tirelessly until it is completed,” said Betty Lowe, an ole friend of the Clintons. “It’s that kind of determination(决心)that will help her win the White House.” She has made a decision that she will take part in the election of the next president in 2016.  TitleHillary, a
American womanHer unusual experienceWhen she was a child, her parents were
with her.She met Bill Clinton and
an interest in politics in university.She is
of energy when working.ResultShe has
to take part in the election of the next American president in 2016. 
根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,使短文完整、正确,并把答案写在答题卡(纸)的相应位置(每个词只能用一次)。good,
weVolunteering takes up our time, energy, and even costs money. It can be hard work. So why should we do it? Well, here
some reasons:Firstly, volunteering is good for
. The world is not
Many people and animals need help. Secondly, governments try to meet everyone’s needs, but it’s
for them to do all that. Thirdly, if we neverhelp each other and only care about
, the world will be a sad place. If we work together, we can make life easier and happier. But what can we do?★Bring food to hungry people, and bring comfort
happiness to lonely people.★Make neighborhoods safer and more friendly.★Protect wildlife and natural
help care for pets and wild
.At the same time, it is good for us to do volunteering work
our society. We can get many benefits like the following through it:Get important skills and experience.Build confidence and self-esteem(自尊).Feel satisfied after
other.Since volunteering is so good for us, for others and for the whole society, why don’t we try our
to do it? If every one of us
our love to others, the world will become much better! 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇暑假作文600字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信