裤子?维多利亚女王的内裤被拍卖了一万两千英镑。维多利亚女王的一条腰围114厘米的棉质短裤在拍卖会上卖了一万两千零九十英镑。
发布时间:
今年2016艾美奖喜剧类最佳剧集提名已经揭晓,其中中大家有熟知的,例如,《摩登家庭》《副总统》,也有不怎么为人所知的,比如《我本坚强》。
发布时间:
坚持细节的人钟爱的英语语法也是非母语者的畏惧之物。甚至对于那些最自信的使用者来说,英语语法的许多特性也会变成陷阱。
发布时间:
在社会语言学角度与会话分析角度下,礼貌策略指的是一种在特定社会背景下表达对他人的感受且将威胁自尊(面子)降低至最小程度的说话方式。
发布时间:
2016年奈史密斯篮球名人堂入选仪式,9月9日晚间在美国马萨诸塞州的斯普林菲尔德市举行。10位篮球界的功勋人士踏入荣耀殿堂,这其中有“小巨人”姚明,也有一代传奇阿伦.艾弗森还有姚明的好基友奥尼尔。
发布时间:
语言一直在变,有混合、有演变,有时候还会产生新的语言。语言学家发现语言产生语言的三大因素为时间、分离和联系。
发布时间:
好读又有趣的五本经典英文图书,适合英语初级者阅读。
发布时间:
据报道,阿拉巴马州的一个图书馆提醒读者们,该图书馆计划实行严苛的新借阅规定,其中包括任何没有按时归还书本的读者将可能被判刑。
发布时间:
一位著名的学者称,莎士比亚在他的作品中并没有发明那些著名的短语,但是由于牛津词典的错误,很多人相信这些短语是莎士比亚发明的。
发布时间:
九月份,秋高气爽,正是读书的好时节,那么,该读些什么书呢?BBC推荐的书单已经出炉啦!《鸽子通道》、《时光旅行》、《恋爱中的吸血鬼》,就看名字也够吸引人了有么有?
发布时间:
看美剧学地道的英语口语。...
(韩)金京民,(韩)李敬姬
责任编辑:何莹莹 编辑邮箱:
给新东方英语频道提意见:邮箱 媒体合作:010-小学英语阅读理解题及答案20篇我要小学英语阅读理解20篇,有答案的加30分,没答案的什么都不给,而且要20篇.
霹雳小子谭丶51
1、My name is Jim. My favorite day is October l8th, because it's my birthday. I am very happy on that day. I eat eggs for breakfast. Then my friends come to my home and play with me. We sing and dance. Someone plays the piano and someone plays the guitar. Lunch is very nice. After lunch, my parents take me to see a movie. My favorite movies are comedies and action movies. After supper, my parents, my sister and I watch TV. Then I go to bed at ten thirty. I don't do my homework on that day. I am very tired but happy on my birthday.  ( ) 1. Jim's birthday is .  A. October 8 B. October 18 C. December 8th D. December 18th  ( ) 2. Jim's favorite movies are .  A. comedies B. action movies C. thrillers D. A and B  ( ) 3. Jim goes to bed at .  A. 10:30 B. 10:13 C. 10:00 D. 3:10  ( ) 4. Does Jim do his homework on his birthday?  A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn't. C. No, he isn't. D. I don't know.  ( ) 5. How is Jim on his birthday?  A. Tired. B. Happy but not tired. C. Tired but happy. D. Happy.  答案: BDABC2、My name is Lily. This is my house. There are five rooms in my house. This is my father and mother’s room. There are three pictures on the wall. There is a desk near the window. There are two chairs behind the desk. On the left of the room, there is a toilet. On the right, it’s my room. There are four pictures and a poster on the wall.
( )1. This is Lily’s house.
( )2. There are four rooms in the house.
( )3. There are three pictures in Lily’s room.
( )4. There are two chairs and a desk in father and mother’s room.
( )5. The toilet is on the left of my father and mother’s room.答案:TFFTT3、Betty and KittyBetty and Kitty are twins. They’re 12 years old. They look the same. But they have different hobbies. Betty likes collecting stamps. She has many beautiful stamps. They’re from different cities and countries. But Kitty likes growing flowers. The flowers are all very beautiful.Betty and Kitty both like reading books. Betty likes reading storybooks. But Kitty likes reading science books.On Sunday, they usually ride bikes to the park. They can play with their friends there. Sometimes their parents go there, too. 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”. (
) 1. Betty is Kitty’s sister. (
) 2. Betty likes growing flowers. (
) 3. Kitty likes reading storybooks. (
) 4. They’re twelve years old. (
) 5. They usually take a bus to the park on Saturday.答案;TFFTF4、 Lovely pandasPandas’ faces look like cats’, but their fat bodies and short tails are like bears’. Pandas are very lovely and they are friendly to people. People likes them very much.Most Pandas live in China. The northwestern part of Sichuan Province(省) and southern part of Gansu Province are their hometowns. Pandas like to climb trees. They usually live in the forests of high mountains, eat bamboo and drink spring water.
根据短文的意思,选出正确的答案. (
)1. The panda mainly lives in . A. America B. Shanghai C. London D. China (
)2. is like a cat’s.
A. The panda B. The panda’s face C. The panda’s body D. The panda’s tail (
)3. Where are the pandas’ hometowns? A. Guangdong and Gansu. B. Sichuan and Suzhou.C. Gansu and Sichuan D. Hubei and Sichuan (
)4. What’s the panda’s main food? A. Rice. B. Meat. C. Bamboo. D. Grass.答案:DBCC5、 My name is Tom. My birthday is June 2nd. The weather is sunny and hot. It’s my favourite season. On my birthday, I usually have a birthday party. Sometimes we have a picnic. Tomorrow is my birthday. I am cleaning the room now. My mom is making a birthday cake for me.
)1.Tom’s birthday is on Children’s Day.
)2.It’s warm and sunny in summer. (
)3. Today is June 1st. (
)4. Tom’s mother can make a birthday cake. (
)5.Usually there is a birthday party on Tom’s birthday.答案:FFTTT6、“Early to bed, early to rise(起身)makes people healthy, wealthy and wise(健康,富有,聪明).” This is an old English saying. Children should have ten hours’ sleep every night, or they can’t do their work very well. They will not be wise. The body needs exercise. Walking, running, swimming and playing ball games are all exercise. Exercise keeps the body strong.  ( ) 1. “Early to rise” means that we must early.  A. go to school B. get up C. go home  ( ) 2. Children should have hours’ sleep every night.  A. 8 B. 9 C. 10  ( ) 3. Everybody exercise.  A. need B. needs C. wants  ( ) 4. is good exercise, too.  A. Jog B. Jogging C. Jogged  ( ) 5. Exercise makes us .  A. fat B. stronger C. thinner  参考答案:BCBBB7、A train stops at a station(车站). A young man wants to come out, but it is raining. A boy is standing under a big umbrella. The young man says to the boy. "Can you go and get us two hambugers, one for you and one for me? Here are two dollars." "Great!" say the boy and he goes to buy hamburgers. After some time, the boy is back. He is eating a hamburger. "Where is my hamburger?" asks the young man. "Oh, there is only one hamburger left. So I'm eating mine. Here is your dollar. "  1.Where is the young man ?  A
At a station
Under a big umbrella C On the train  2. What does the young man want to buy ?  A
Hamburgers
C Dollars  3. Who helps the young man ?  A
C .Nobody  4. Does the young man get a hambuger ?  A No ,he doesn't
Yes ,he does
C .No ,he does  5. Is the boy clever(聪明的) ?  A Yes ,he isn't
Yes ,he is
C .No ,I'm not答案:ABAAB8、There are three people in my family,My father is a worker ,he often plays basketball with me,He hopes me to be "YAO MING".My mom is a teacher,she often does housework ,I often help her.I am very happy with my mom and my father.So,that's my happy family  1.What does my father do ?  A . A teacher
Student  2.
What does my father like playing ?  A
basketball
B housework
C piano  3. Who does my father hope me to be ?  A
C Liu Xiang  4. Is my mother a teacher ?  A Yes ,I am
Yes ,she is
Yes ,he is  5. Who helps my mother do housework ?  A My father
B Yao Ming
C .I答案:BABBC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小学英语阅读理解题及答案
小学英语阅读理解题及答案
来源:应届毕业生培训网分类:英语阅读时间:编辑:怡玲 已有人查看
  英语作为一种国际性语言出现在教科书中,在英语学习中,阅读理解是一个重点难点,下面小编给大家准备了小学的英语阅读理解练习题以及答案,有兴趣的朋友可以看一下哦!
  第一篇:Something about Thailand
  Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, it is very different from Guangzhou. There are many temples in Bangkok. It is hot all year round, so there are a lot of fruits, the most famous fruit is durian. There are many rivers in the city, so the ―market on the water‖ is very famous, you can buy flowers, vegetables, fruits and other things on the boats.
  The best time to visit Thailand is at the end of March or the beginning of April, because it is the biggest festival in Thailand& Water
  Festival. It is the beginning of their New Year. Before the festival, people clean their house and cook nice food. During the festival, people sing, dance and throw water on each other. They think that water can clean away bad things and bring good luck. How interesting it is!
  T or F:
  ( ) 1.Bangkok is the capital of England.
  ( ) 2.It is very cold in winter in Thailand.
  ( ) 3.We can visit many temples and the famous ―market on the water in Bangkok.
  ( ) 4.Water Festival is the most popular festival in Thailand.
  ( ) 5.During Water Festival the people throw water on each other.
  第二篇:私人谈话
  Last week I went to the cinema. I had a good seat. The film was very interesting. But I didn&t enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the film. I turned round. I looked at them angrily. But they didn&t see me. At last I could not hear it. I said to them.
  &I couldn&t hear a word!&
  &It&s none of your business(没你的事),&the young man said rudely,&this is a private conversation(私人谈话).&
  判断正误。
  ( )1. Last Sunday I went to the cinema.
  ( )2. A young man and a young woman were sitting in front of me.
  ( )3. The film was very bad, so I didn&t enjoy it.
  ( )4. They weren&t watching the film.
  ( )5. The young man thought the author(作者) would like to listen to their private conversation.
  ( )6. From this story we can see that the two young people were polite.
  第三篇:我的自白
  My name is Jack . I am a pupil of Grade One . I&m in No.1 Middle School . On weekdays I get up at six o&clock . I have breakfast at seven and then I go to school by bike . We begin our class at eight o&clock in the morning . We have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon .
  At noon , I have lunch at home . Classes are over at four fifteen in the afternoon . After class , we often play football in the afternoon . I go home at about five .
  I have supper at about six thirty in the evening . I do my homework at seven thirty . At weekend , I watch TV . I often go to bed at ten . I&m very happy .
  根据短文的意思,选择正确的答案。
  ( )1. Jack is a pupil in ______ .
  A. Class One
  B. Grade One
  C. Class Two
  D. Grade Two
  ( )2. Jack gets up at _________ in the morning .
  A. five
  B. six
  C. seven
  D. eight
  ( )3. After class they often play ______ on the playground .
  A. volleyball
看了本课程的人还看了提高学生的英语阅读理解能力,不仅是英语教学的目的,也是英语教学的手段和途径。随着学生阅读能力的不断提高,语言知识的不断增加,阅读兴趣就会从纯语言学习性阅读逐渐发展到语言应用性阅读。在广泛的阅读中,他们不仅猎取了知识,增长了见识,开阔了眼界,更能够在信息的海洋中畅航无阻。
——《初三英语阅读理解》专题简介
初三英语知识点总结}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读题答题技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信