高中数学建模题目速度问题(英语写的题目)

几道高中数学题目,国际学校的,英文版的~求大师!_数学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:378,161贴子:
几道高中数学题目,国际学校的,英文版的~求大师!收藏
刘备:军师,此次伐魏你有何妙计?
昨晚题脖子都折了
先COPY,在GOOGLE。COM翻译
有大神么!!!
LZ问题目连图片都不转过来都不替别人着想
汗- -这么多 你是要翻译呢,还是要答案。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您的位置: &
高中生英语写作的问题及解决策略
优质期刊推荐写两篇英语作文,以“My hometown”为题目,内容要不一样,速度!?
  My hometown is a very beautiful city.There are many friendly people.Nobody can have a big fight here.There are also many scenic spots.The scenic spots in different seasons show different kinds of scenery.Lt is the great man Deng Xiaoping’s hometown.  Every year there are many tour risitsthere.If you have time .Please come to my hometown.You will surprise for your seeing.  范文一:  My home is in a town.It lies in the east of Zhejiang near the East SeA.It has a population of fifty thousand.Our town is in the south of our county.The Ease Sea is to the east of the town.To the south is flat land.Mountains are on the west.And a river runs from north to south in the west of my town.  The weather here is good.It is not so cold in winter or so hot in summer.So the sea near my town is full of all sorts of fish.The fishermen of my home town are all living a happy life  范文二:  In the east of China,there is a small city---Haimen.I was born there.Today,I am telling you about my hometown.Haimen is not far from Shanghai.It’s at the mouth of the Changjiang River.Haimen is a modern city.There are lots of high buildings in it.Most of us live in flats.We like to live in flats because we can be close to our friends.In the center of Haimen,there are many shops.You can buy some nice things here.Things in most shops aren’t expensive.You can pay a little money and they are yours.My hometown is a beautiful city.On each of the roads,there are some big trees and nice flowers.The roads are also very clean.They make people happy and comfortable.The seasons here are very nice.I like autumn best.It’s neither hot nor cold.A poem says “Flyer of summer come to my window to sing,then fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,just fall there with a sign.” It’s very cool.I love Haimen.It’s a nice place to live.Welcome to my hometown.
还要中文,翻译出来
吃饭了,翻译有点慢,回来给你。
额。。速度!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一篇写家乡这几年的改变 一篇写家乡风景优美 巴拉巴拉的....
我不会英语,我家乡在揭阳惠来,我们家乡说潮州话,你帮我写两篇,内容不一样。
扫描下载二维码请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年吉林省高二上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
目前,学校存在少数学生考试作弊现象。某英文杂志社对此现象向中学生征文,标题“My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations”。请根据下列提示用英语写这篇征文稿。内容要点如下:
主要原因:考试偏多,偏难;不用功,懒惰;取悦老师,家长
个人看法:作弊不对,违反校规;要诚实,努力学习;其他看法
注意:1。短文必须包括所有要点,可适当发挥
&&&&& 2.短文标题和开头已为你写好,不计入词数。
&&&&& 3. 词数:100左右 字迹工整
&&&& My opinion on cheating
in examinations
It is known to us all that some students cheat
in examinations at school.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2010年吉林省延边二中高二上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:写作题
目前,学校存在少数学生考试作弊现象。某英文杂志社对此现象向中学生征文,标题“My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations”。请根据下列提示用英语写这篇征文稿。内容要点如下:主要原因:考试偏多,偏难;不用功,懒惰;取悦老师,家长个人看法:作弊不对,违反校规;要诚实,努力学习;其他看法注意:1。短文必须包括所有要点,可适当发挥 2.短文标题和开头已为你写好,不计入词数。 3.词数:100左右字迹工整 My opinion on cheating in examinationsIt is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2011年广东惠阳高级中学高二下学期第二次段考英语试卷
题型:写作题
目前,学校存在少数学生考试作弊现象。某英文杂志社拟对此现象向中学生正文,标题是“My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations”请根据下列提示用英文写一篇征文稿。[写作内容]&主要原因考试偏多、偏难不用功、懒惰取悦父母、老师&个人看法作弊不对、违反校规要诚实,努力学习……..(其他看法)&[写作要求]1.&短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;2.&短文标题与开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;3.&使用5个句子表达全部的内容。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。My Opinion on Cheating in ExaminationsIt is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年甘肃省高三下学期第一次诊断考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
目前,学校存在少数学生考试作弊现象,某英文杂志社拟对此现象向中学生征文,标题是“My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations”.请根据下列提示用英语写一篇短文稿. 要点如下:主要原因:考试偏多,偏难; 不用功,懒惰; 取悦父母,老师; 个人看法:作弊不对,违反校规; 要诚实努力学习;......(其他看法)注意:1.包括所有要点,可适当发挥.? 2.标题和开头已写好,不计入总词数??????? 3.词数 100 左右???  
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中数学课题研究题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信