航空英文缩写计算中的偏流一词缩写为什么是DF

根据中文填写句中所缺词组,每空一词,缩写算一词1早一点上学吧.Go to school____ ——earlier2.今天我有很多作业要做.I have ___ ___ __homework to do today.3.这里的人对我们很友好.the people here____ ____ ____us
1早一点上学吧.Go to school__a__ —little—earlier2.今天我有很多作业要做.I have _a__ __lot_ _of_homework to do today.3.这里的人对我们很友好.the people here___are_ __friendly__ _to___us
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 a little2 a lot of3 are friendly to
i have a lot of homework to
do todaythe people here are friendly to us
扫描下载二维码请问df是什么词的缩写?
df df缩写词 abbr.1.=damage free 无损坏,无破坏2.=dead freight 空舱费3.=decontamination factor 净化因数,净化因素,去污因数4.=disposition form 配置形式DF缩写词 abbr.1.=测向器D.F.缩写词 abbr.1.=Defender of...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】完成对话。在对话空格中填入适当单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(10...
完成对话。在对话空格中填入适当单词,使对话完整正确。一空一词(含缩写词)。(10分)Policeman: Excuse me, Madam.Madam:
Yes?Policeman: Would you mind letting me take a 1.______in your bag?Madam:
What? I’m afraid I will 2.______mind if you do so. Now go away.Policeman: I’m afraid I have to do so. It’s my duty in the supermarket, Madam.Madam:
Who are you? Go away, 3.______ I will call the police.Policeman: I am a 4.________ .Here is my police card.Madam:
Really? Do you always look into people’s bags if you like?Policeman: No. I will do so whenever I have a 5.______ to believe that there is something in your bag that belongs to someone6.______.Madam:
What do you mean?Policeman: Well, perhaps you’ve got something that haven’t been 7._______for.Madam:
What are you talking about? I’m honest and I won’t let you 8.______ my bag.Policeman: Well, if you are honest, you wouldn’t 9._______,would you? So may I look intoyour bag, Madam?I don’t want to do 10._______ to hurt you. 
2.certainly/surely
4.policeman
8.check/examine
9.mind/refuse
10.anything
试题分析:
1.1】句意:你介意让我在你的书包里看看吗?此题考查固定短语take a look=hav...
考点分析:
考点1:补全对话
& &&补全对话常见失误及对策 &近年,补全对话类试题在中考英语题中所占的比重越来越大。下面我们重点探讨一下补全对话题的易错点以及应对策略。 & & &
& &症状一:忽视不同场景下的常考句式 & & &
没有熟练掌握大纲规定的30个项目的基本交际用语
【突破之道】要做好补全对话题,必须知晓常考的不同场景(如打电话、问路、购物、看病、邀请、约会、就餐、谈论喜好等)并灵活掌握相关的常用句式,这样解答交际运用题才会得心应手&
& &症状二:忽视问答句中的“呼应点” & & &
& &忽视问句和答语中的信息点,而这个点就是解题的关键。
【突破之道】对话都是以问答形式展开的,这些句式中必定会出现相互呼应的疑问句或疑问词等。通常可以根据答语来确定疑问句的种类,如以yes, no作答的肯定是一般疑问句和反意疑问句;以时间、地点或方式等细节信息作答的多为特殊疑问句,当然也有可能是选择疑问句。针对特殊疑问句,答题关键是要确定特殊疑问词
&& & 症状三:忽视中西差异 & & &
不了解中西文化差异和思维差异,以至于失分错解。
【突破之道】在情景交际题中,需要留意中西差异,包括文化差异与思维差异等。比如在电话用语中,用“This is?”表达“我是?”,而不是“I am ?”。中国人和西方人在思维和表达方式上差距较大,此时要注意“进入角色,换位思考”。
& & &症状四:忽视语法 & &&
只顾填词而忽略了时态或形式等语法规则,这样即便选的或填的是适合的词,答案也是错误的。
【突破之道】任何时候都不能忽视语法的重要性。比如遇到动词就要考虑其对应的时态、语态或是否需要用非谓语形式;遇到名词就要考虑是否需要用复数形式;遇到形容词就要考虑是否需要用它的比较级或最高级。所以做完试卷后一定要检查答案是否符合语法规则。 &
& &&症状五:忽视上下文 & & &
不考虑上下文而轻率地得出结论,如果遇到提示词出现在下文的试题,必然失分。
【突破之道】做补全对话题时,要充分利用所给的提示或上下文,认真分析,如果缺少有把握的证据,可将该题跳过,有的题目是可以从下文中得到启示的,还有些题目需要通读全文之后才能推敲出答案。所以一定要注意联系上下文。&
& & &症状六:忽视常识 & & &
缺乏对生活常识的积累,单凭主观臆断解题&
【突破之道】补全对话题都是和生活有关的口语运用,因此,在实际解题的过程中,还需要有一定的生活常识。因为在情景交际中,有一些题是需要结合生活常识才能作出恰当选择的。比如reading book多属于library,生病了就有可能会去hospital或clinic,丢了key就有可能进不了家门等。再如2007年泰州卷的补全对话中出现了:I forget to bring my . I can’t do my homework before my mother comes home.答案应该为key(s)。&
& & 症状七:忽视主题 & & &
不通读全文,不能正确判断对话的主题,易断章取义。
【突破之道】抓住主题有助于更好地理解对话内容,从而提高做题的准确率。一篇完整的对话通常包括三个阶段:提出话题、展开话题和结束话题。解题时应充分利用所给的词句信息,以掌握对话者的身份、态度、意图等。
相关试题推荐
The fast development of technology(技术) has made many changes in our daily life. For the students in a public high school in Philadelphia, the change is really great. Their so-called “the School of the Future” opened recently with the help of Microsoft Corp. The combination(结合) of the latest technology and teaching methods makes it the focus in the world.It takes the local government $63 million to build this “one of the most advanced high schools”. It is free and has no entrance exams(入学考试). All the 170 students are picked by drawing lots(抽签)from 1,500 applicants(申请者). 95% of the students are blacks and about 85% are from low income families.In the school, the students still sit in classrooms, but they work on their laptops(轻便电脑). Instead of textbooks, their lessons rely mostly on information found on the Internet. Students can learn at their own steps. They do their homework on computers and send it to teachers for marking. Parents can check their children’s study online at home.The CEO of the School District said,“This is how school of today should be designed and developed to prepare students for life and work in the future.”1.From the passage, we know that our daily life has been changed a lot because ______ .A. a public high school in Philadelphia has developed fastB. students in Philadelphia has developed fastC. the technology has developed fast2.How much does the local government spend building the “one of the most advanced high schools”?A. $63,000,000
B. $6,300,00
C. $630,0003.Who can see the students homework on the Internet?A. their teachersB. their parentsC. both A and B4. Which of the following sentence is TRUE according to the passage?A. The students in the “one of the most advanced high schools” paid nothing to enter it.B. The students in the “one of the most advanced high schools” need to pass an exam to enter the school.C. The students in the “one of the most advanced high schools” don’t have to do homework.5.The best title of the article is ______.A. the Students in a Public High School in PhiladelphiaB. the School of the FutureC. How to Study Online 
Bicycle tour and raceA bike tour and race will be held on August 26 and 27 (Sat. & Sun.). At 5:30 a.m. the riders will leave Tian’anmen Square and ride the first 35 kilometers as a training.Then the next 55 kilometers, from Yanjiao to Jixian, will be the first competitive part of the tour. The riders and their bikes will then be taken from Jixian to Changli.The second racing part of the competition will be from Changli to the seaside of Nandaihe, covering a distance of 20 kilometers. Saturday afternoon includes the stay at Nandaihe and supper. Sunday morning is free for playing at the seaside. In the afternoon all the people and their bikes will be taken back to Beijing.Cost: 200 yuanTelephone: 4675027Brazilian footballersThe Brazilian Football Club will play Beijing Guo’an Team at the Workers’ Stadium on August 26. The club has four national team players. Also coming is 2004 US World Cup star Romario who has promised to play for at least 45 minutes.Ticket prices: 60/ 100/ 150 yuanTime / Date: 4:30p.m., August 26 (Sat.)Telephone: 5012372Rock climbingThe Third National Rock Climbing Competition will be held on August 26-27 at the Huairou Mountain-climbing Training Base. More than 10 teams from Beijing, Wuhan, Dalian, Jilin and other places will take part in it. A Japanese team will give a special climbing show. What’s more, it’s all Free!Take a long-distance bus from Dongzhimen to Huairou.Time / Date: 9-12 a.m., August 26 and 27Telephone: 7143177, 7144850, Wang Zhenghua1.The main purpose of giving the above events is to give information about ______.A. visiting teamsB. famous playersC. things to do for the weekend2.If you take part in the bicycle competition, you will ride for _____ kilometers.A. 35
C. 753.If you are in Beijing at 5:00 p.m. on August 26, which activity can you join in?A. watching a football matchB. going bike ridingC. going hiking4.What is special about the rock climbing competition?A. A team from Japan will give a climbing show.B. You can’t watch it without paying.C. You don’t have to be a sportsman to take part.5.If you want to find something to do for Saturday afternoon, you will call ______.A. 4675027
B. 5012372
C.7143177 
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的涂“A”, 错误的涂“B”。(共5小题,每小题2分;计10分)Abing was born on August 17, 1893 in the eastern Chinese city of . Abing was the name used by his family. He was given the name Hua Yanjun at school. His father trained him in drums from the age of 10. Abing began learning the
at the age of 12, then the erhu. At the age of 17, Abing first performed in some ceremonies, and won praise for his musical talent.In 1939, he married. After his marriage, Abing performed every afternoon in a public square in Wuxi. He became famous for his music and songs. After the performance, he would walk through the city's streets, playing the erhu. His most famous composition, Erquan Yingyue, was performed in this period.In the summer of 1950, two professors
and Cao Anhe, travelled to Wuxi to record Abing. By this time, Abing had not performed for almost three years. After three days' practice, three erhu pieces and three pipa pieces were recorded. However, Abing's favorite piece, Meihua Sannong, was not recorded when the team ran out of blank records.1.Abing was the name used at school.2.Abing’s first show was at the age of 17.3.Erquan Yingyue was the most famous piece of music from Abing.4.In 1950, six pieces of music were recorded by Abing alone.5.The team didn’t record Abing’s favorite piece. 
Ryan and Kelly used to be forgetful. For example, Kelly would
to cook dinner, or Ryan would go to work on Sunday thinking it was Monday. One summer they were to
_ a long trip. What do you think happened? Well, they got to the
with only ten minutes left. So time was
. In that situation anyone would get on the plane right away.
not Ryan and Kelly. They just had to buy some flight insurance (保险)first. After all, who_
what will happen on a plane flight? They quickly put some coins into a machine and their insurance policy(保险单) came out. “Who would get the
if we die?” asked Kelly. “My mother, of course,” her husband replied. “We’ll mail the policy to her. Now quick, give me a stamp, will you?” he said. “The plane’s going to take
in another minute.” Ryan put the stamp on the
, dropped it in the mailbox, and suddenly began to cry. What happened, do you think? He had _
_ their plane tickets to his mother!1.A. remember
C. try2.A. take
C. talk3.A. house
B. bus station
C. airport4.A. enough
C. short5.A. And
C. So6.A. knows
B. believes
C. thinks7.A. flight
C. money8.A. away
C. out9.A. machine
B. envelope
C. plane10.A. mailed
C. put 
Many people like music
music can bring us happiness. For me, I like pop music best because it has great lyrics and I can sing
with it. Every day on my way to school or back
home, I’d like to put on my earphone to enjoy the music as
as I can. It has
my habit. When I was a little child, my father liked to buy some tapes for me
the presents for Children’ Day or other festival.
to the music in my old recorder was a big interest for me at that
. And as far as I could remember, I spent most of my spare time in listening to music when I stayed at home. My
songs are My Heart will Go on, Hero, You raise me up and so on. How about you? What songs do you like best? Would you mind
me?1.A. but
B. because
C. however2.A. along
C. away3.A. /
C. go4.A. many
C. much5.A. become
C. been become6.A. like
C. to7.A. Listened
C. Listening8.A. time
C. a time9.A. like
C. favorite10.A. tell
B. telling
C. to tell 
题型:补充句子
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.航空母舰偏流板的开发与研究--《中外船舶科技》2008年04期
航空母舰偏流板的开发与研究
【摘要】:航空母舰用偏流板是飞行甲板上保护待飞飞机、操作人员和相关设备的非常重要的装置。美国根据偏流板的使用条件对材料和结构进行了不少开发与研究,取得了重大成果。文中综述了为提高偏流板的使用性能所作的工作,包括其基体材料,保护涂层和新型结构的应用以及经济效果。
【作者单位】:
【关键词】:
【分类号】:U674.771【正文快照】:
0引言偏流板是航空母舰甲板上飞机起飞时为保护待飞飞机、操作人员和相关设备不受飞机尾部发动机排放的燃气损害的非常重要的装置。当飞机起飞时,将它从飞行甲板上竖起,与甲板平面成一定角度(45°,50°或60°),使燃气改变方向(朝上或朝下),同时在恢复到与飞行甲板一样平齐时用
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【引证文献】
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
孟祥印;[D];哈尔滨工程大学;2011年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
郭涛;[D];哈尔滨工程大学;2010年
徐凯;[D];哈尔滨工程大学;2011年
刘金利;[D];哈尔滨工业大学;2009年
【同被引文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
彭兢,金长江;[J];北京航空航天大学学报;2000年03期