大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'我会永远记住你.  
这是我生命旅途中第1次这样记住一个人    
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  I will remember you forever, and you are the first man keep in my mind midway alone the journey of our life
  You are the first one in my life who I wanna remember forever.
  I will never forget you. It is the first time in my life that a person impressed me so much.
  I will put you in my heart forever, this is the first time that I treasure up one person like this in my life
  You are the first one in my life who I wanna remember forever.这一句很有味道,推荐
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规求帮忙翻译一下Headlined “Without zoos you might as well tell these animals to get stuffed”, it was bordered with illustrations of several endangered species and went on to extol the myth that without zoos like London Zoo these animals “will almost certainly disappear forever”
etXM22PD79
参考如下:标题“要是没有动物园你让这些动物怎么吃饱饭”,文章围绕着一些濒危物种的图文侃侃而谈,没有像伦敦动物园这样的园子,这些动物“几乎肯定会永远消失”。
为您推荐:
求采纳!标题为"没有动物园,你不妨告诉这些动物去喂饱",它用图例说明了一些濒危物种和去歌颂的神话,而动物园不喜欢这些动物"将几乎可以肯定永远消失"的伦敦动物园
“没有动物园你最好告诉这些动物要吃饱”已成为头条,并例举了几种快别觉的边缘物种,继续讴歌着:“没有像伦敦动物园这样的动物园,这些动物几乎真的会永远消失”。
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
Front zip, faux-shearling lining with interior pocket. Machine wash, back yoke and trimSought-after vintage style recreated in faux leather with wool-blend side panels. Polyester shell/ long. Imported, stand collar, dual-entry snap-flap pockets, snap placket.29&quot. Z wool-blend trim. Plush
Zip胸部口袋。机洗,人造羊毛衬里内袋。聚酯shell &#47。拉链;羊毛混纺修剪、背轭和修剪。29“长、双条目snap皮瓣的口袋。长毛绒,快速门襟。进口,站领;衬受欢迎的古典风格的重建在人造皮革和羊毛混纺侧板
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
再现广受欢迎的复古风格,羊毛混纺侧面嵌片,双口 有按扣袋盖式口袋聚酯外层及衬里、后接块布 加饰边,按扣口袋胸口口袋有拉链,站领。有内口袋的仿羊毛衬里前拉链人造皮革
抢手的复古风格与羊毛混纺侧板、 背枷锁和修剪仿皮革中重新创建。毛绒、 仿毛绒衬砌室内的口袋里。前端 zip,立领、 管理单元筒。Zip 胸部口袋,双项管理单元的口袋。聚酯壳/衬板 ;羊毛混纺修剪。清洗机。导入。29&长。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
用翻译软件,别那么懒。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖