now怎么换qq号码绑定手机号码码

如果用手机号注册的支付宝帐号,那么绑定的手机号能更改吗???_百度知道
如果用手机号注册的支付宝帐号,那么绑定的手机号能更改吗???
提问者采纳
可以的,在修改资料那里,会要验证的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
相关专业回答
用手机号码注册的支付宝帐号只能更改于淘宝帐号之前的绑定,不能更改帐号名字,帐号名字一经注册不能更改。解绑/绑定支付宝步骤:1、登录淘宝网个人中心,点一下头像;2、点开头像后进入如下界面,找到支付宝绑定设置点开;3、在绑定状态这边后面有一个解绑或更改账户,根据提示点击下一步进行解绑或绑定即可。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
以改变,人工操作就在安全设置项目中,可以打客服人工手机,如果实在麻烦
可以,问问支付宝客服
在电脑上修改
用手机注册支付宝帐号,绑定手机不能改
肯定可以阿
可以的!!!
支付宝帐号的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Home - Access Now
https://www.accessnow.org:443/
>We defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the worldDefender y extender los derechos digitales de usuarios en riesgo alrededor del mundoDefender e estender os direitos digitais dos usuários em risco ao redor do mundoWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the worldAtt f?rsvara och utvidga digitala r?ttigheter f?r anv?ndare i riskzonen runt om i v?rldenWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the worldWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the world????? ? ????? ?????? ??????? ???????? ???????? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??????Défendre et accro?tre les droits et libertés numériques des internautes en situation de risque à travers le mondeWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the worldForsvare og udvide de digitale brugernes rettigheder i fare
i hele verdenWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the worldWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the worldVerteidigung und den Ausbau der digitalen Rechte der Nutzer in Gefahr in der ganzen Weltзащищать и расширять цифровые права пользователей находящиеся под угрозой во всем миреWe defend and extend the digital rights of users at risk around the world?? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???????
As you make your way to the Olympics, be sure to follow these simple tips to help you travel more securely.&
Access Now Helpline
24/7 assistance for at-risk users in every region
How the Digital Security Helpline can help you
Learn how to set up encrypted email on Mac OS and Windows
Newsletter
Access Now defends and extends the digital rights of users at risk around the world. By combining innovative policy, global advocacy, and direct technical support, we fight for open and secure communications for all.
Where We Are
2016 accessnow.org & | &
Thank You!
Please check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail.
Follow us on social media for more information!
Help keep the internet open and secure.
Afghanistan
?land Islands
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bolivia, Plurinational State of
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cabo Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
C?te d'Ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Faroe Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Guadeloupe
Guinea-Bissau
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Kazakhstan
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Russian Federation
Saint Barthélemy
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
South Sudan
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Province of China
Tajikistan
Tanzania, United Republic of
Timor-Leste
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Western Sahara
CountryCountryAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican SamoaAndorraAngolaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongo, Democratic Republic of theCongo, Republic of theCosta RicaC?te d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEast TimorEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench PolynesiaGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiNorth KoreaSouth KoreaKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorthern Mariana IslandsNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestine, State ofPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarRomaniaRussiaRwandaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome and PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSint MaartenSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSpainSri LankaSudanSudan, SouthSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited StatesUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican CityVenezuelaVietnamVirgin Islands, BritishVirgin Islands, U.S.YemenZambiaZimbabwePostal Code
Your info is secure with us.您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
英语E-mail抄这本就够了 Unit 6-2:电话号码变更通知
yuanli00 于发布 l 已有人浏览
英语E-mail抄这本就够了第6单元通知篇之写电话号码变更通知英语邮件email中英模板,供英语能力不差却不精通商
通知篇(2):电话号码变更通知
Dear Mr. Kidney,
亲爱的基尼先生:
I am ready to tell you about my latest change.
写这封信是想告诉您关于我的一些新变化。
My office phone number has changed from 02- to 02-. You could also fax me at this new number.
我的办公室电话从 02- 改为 02-了。这个号码也可以直接接受传真。
Please contact me at my new number from now on.
从现在开始,您可以用这个新号码联系我。
I look forward to talking with you as soon as you can.
我很期待能够尽快与您对话沟通。
Yours faithfully,
Lincoln Burrows
林肯 & 布洛斯 谨上
相关英语学习内容
商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&
商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&商务信函&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
商务信函头条
英语E-mail抄这本就够了汇总贴,供英语能力不差却不精通
世界500强员工必用的英文E-mail大全系列,共三章,28个单
汇丰银行商务英语写作教程,系统的讲了商务英语写作,是一
个人邮件和商务邮件都能用得上的英语信函模板,涵盖生活
商务信函最新更新
英语听力最新头条
英语听力最新推荐
学习建立业务关系相关的惯用口语句子,英语情景对话。
你是否考虑过你发的邮件让每个人都留下印象深刻?这里的49招式提升你的邮件形象,
英语听力阅读排行
我们也在这里:华为手机绑定360换卡后会给原来的手机号发送短信,如果我把手机恢复出厂设置,用我的卡还能给原来的手_百度知道
华为手机绑定360换卡后会给原来的手机号发送短信,如果我把手机恢复出厂设置,用我的卡还能给原来的手
提问者采纳
会出现英文选
择界面。3、在关机状态下同时按住【音量上】。2、【HOME键】,因为在解锁时这些数
据都会被清除。注意、【电源
键】、再选取Wipe Cache Partitio
n确定一次,短信等重要数据
备份;确定,等待屏
幕亮起后即可放开。4,电话本,进入Recovery模式:在进行以上操作时一定
要把手机的个人资料、进入recovery模式后、最后选择第一项reboot system now 重启手机即可;Factory
Reset确定-再选取
中间一行YES--DELETE,选取Wipe Data &#471
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Our new search experience requires JavaScript to be enabled. Please , then .
Shop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooksBusiness & IndustrialCameras & PhotoCell Phones & AccessoriesClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesCoins & Paper MoneyCollectiblesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingConsumer ElectronicsCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs & MoviesEntertainment MemorabiliaGift Cards & CouponsHealth & BeautyHome & GardenJewelry & WatchesMusicMusical Instruments & GearPet SuppliesPottery & GlassReal EstateSpecialty ServicesSporting GoodsSports Mem, Cards & Fan ShopStampsToys & HobbiesTravelVideo Games & ConsolesEverything ElseHi ( to bid or buy)Notification}

我要回帖

更多关于 更换qq绑定手机号码 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信