zeal just you
zeal just you
我有更好的答案
只是你的热情
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁114网址导航Resveratrol Redux, Or: Should I Just Stop Writing About Health? – Phenomena: Only Human
Photo by Daquella manera, via
Related Posts
Here's where to find us, and new RSS feeds to make it easier to keep up with the latest posts.
Erika Engelhaupt
We're moving! Here's where to find us.
Erika Engelhaupt
It’s about the astonishing partnerships between animals and microbes.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 13 Steam Achievements
Title: DELTAZEAL
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Oct, 2015
Buy DELTAZEAL
Packages that include this game
Buy Shooting Love Anniversary Edition XIIZEAL & DELTAZEAL
Includes 4 items:
DELTAZEAL, DELTAZEAL Original Soundtrack, XIIZEAL, XIIZEAL Original Soundtrack
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
The Summer Sale is over and so is our DELTAZEAL contest (rules ).
The winners are below so offer them a round of e-applause and if you enjoyed the contest or
have a suggestion or request, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Top 3 Scores
m_knight
TOMO-2
yossan3561
Every score has a replay, and every replay holds the secret to bigger scores: study and practice!
To the winners, please send a friend request to me so we can deliver your EXZEAL key asap and to all participants,
we hope you enjoyed the contest and look forward to seeing you again!
To celebrate the Steam Summer Sale...
...we have two awesome scoring competitions running throughout the sale!
One in DELTAZEAL...
...and the other in XIIZEAL!...
The competitions are running from the moment the Summer Sale starts (6/23) to the moment it ends (7/4). In both competitions, the rules are the same: make sure you are one of the top 3 scores recorded between the competition dates in Stage 1 Score Attack, Normal difficult, and you win the prize.
You must be set to Normal difficulty with “Save Replays” set to “On” in the game’s settings. Replays must be submitted to be counted. Stage 1 Score Attack can easily be unlocked by completing Stage 1 in Arcade Mode.
The prize for the DELTAZEAL competition: a prerelease copy of Triangle Service’s EXZEAL
The prize for the XIIZEAL competitions: a prerelease copy of Triangle Service’s TRIZEAL Remix.
So fire up your boosters, and zealously strive for the perfect score!
About This Game
Triangle Service returns to Steam with DeltaZeal, the second vertical shooter from the &Shooting Love Anniversary& compilation!
An homage to classic 90's arcade games, DeltaZeal thrills with tense shooting action, crisp sprite graphics, and explosive sound.
Equip wide shot, concentrated laser or guided missiles to get the best weapon combination, then blast your way through 9 stages of mechanized enemies and bosses.
Try experimenting with different strategies, as there are many secrets and alternate routes to discover.
If you reach the end, you will find a challenging adversary to test your gaming mettle!
Features:
Customize your weapon loadout by combining multiple weapon types, or focus on one weapon type to get the strongest effect!
The medal chaining system rewards skilled players with additional challenge.
Charge up the Void Bomb weapon for a cascade of points!
Highly detailed pixel graphics.
Blast hordes of tanks, planes, and ships and watch the debris go flying!
Modular boss enemies with multiple attack forms and lots of parts to destroy!
Practice individual stages in Score Attack Mode, or play the stages continuously in Arcade Mode.
There are 9 stages in all!
Branching stage options, secret routes, and hidden enemies add variety to each Arcade run.
Adjustable difficulty settings to support all levels of player skill.
Support for picture rotation and vertical aspect displays - play in an authentic arcade format and get a larger picture!
Fight your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
High scores are tracked for both Arcade Mode and Score Attack.
Use the replay function to share your best games with friends, or devise a better strategy.
Steam achievements are supported.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Multicore CPU
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 300 or Better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Core i or Better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 MB available space
Additional Notes: Xbox 360/One controller
(C)TRIANGLE SERVICE
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(23 reviews)
great game worth the price.
If you loved Xiizeal, this game is a worthy successor. Gets rid of the weird waggle mechanic from the previous game and utilizes a triple-powerup system not unlike Wolflame. I like it and I recommend it.
Awesome game. Worth full price if a hardcore SHMUP fan, but since I am merely a casual gamer, keep in mind its got a 3credit limit. Since I am merely a poser, waited for a sale but still found it well worth it. Very fast paced and gets really hard really quickly, but still a lot of fun! easy 8/10!
If you played XIIZeal and didn't like it (Due to waggling and what not) fear not, DELTAZEAL Is where the money went.Not only the music and presentation are fantastic, the entire game system is super good, there's branching paths depending on which side of the screen you stand on at certain points and the powerup system is very unique, there's 3 main weapons, wide shot, missile and laser which you powerup by picking color coded triangles, You can mix and match them and have multiple triangles for shot, one on laser and the rest on missiles or go all in and fill your powerup bar with the same powerup to get a super powered version of it, combine this with a black hole special attack that you can release to negate enemy projectiles (and raise your score) and you got a very unique experience.This game is a little gem that was lost in time, originally it was called G-Stream G2020 developed by &Oriental Soft& which was later &remastered& by Triangle Service (founded by Ex-Oriental Soft's Toshiaki Fujino) and ported to Xbox 360 as in Shooting Love 10th Anniversary XIIZEAL & ΔZEAL (Japan import) and is now easily purchasable on Steam thanks to Degica.Go buy it, it's good and you should support both Triangle Service and Degica so they keep bringing great games like this to PC.
Great shooter!
This game appears simple on the surface, but it's actually pretty deep with branching paths and lots of weapon customization choices.
This is a top tier shooter that shouldn't be missed by fans of the genre!
G Stream 2020 ! this is just awesome First time I played this game I was hooked up to it for hours but I didn't think i would see it again as the original game was arcade only and had a bad reputation for Overheating Hardware and serious sound problems.Now,The name changed but the sound is cristal clear and i can enjoy the glorious Soundtrack.
I LOVE THIS GAME!It's got kickass mecha/military designs, amazing visuals, massive explosions, pumping soundtrack and a rather simplistic playstyle reminiscent of mid-90ies shmups. No convoluted scoring systems or complex fighting mechanics here, you shoot to kill and evade to survive. Occasionally you drop a screenclearing smartbomb or fire a bullet-eating black hole and that is it. It's not without innovation though, weapon upgrades are interesting as they have a DIY-quality - you can mix and match the three available weapon-types (homing, spread and straight up LASER) to get a bit of everything or you can try to pick the same type to get a super-version. Depending on how you are doing and which routes you pick (some of them unlock over time, REPLAY VALUEEEE!), this super-version can already happen in Stage 1 and result in MASSIVE POINTS. It's like a step up from Raiden, but still has that mecha/fighter-craft military flavor that I love so much in shmups - dismantling massive warmachines through superior firepower never gets old.Unfortunately, this game has one minor and one major flaw. At times, things can get rather busy and it's easy to fly straight into enemy bullets (though I managed to get into the final stage on a 1CC - so it's definitely doable if you pick the short routes and pick the right fights) - it can be frustrating and in some of the alternate stages that really put the pressure on with a ton of enemies it can also easily mean game over. The real problem for lesser shmuppers like me, is the fact that the final stage is B-R-U-T-A-L-L-Y difficult. And unnecessarily so, they simply do not allow you to credit-feed through the whole thing and you are expected to survive an epic onslaught of fightercraft and tanks just to meet up with a final boss that has multiple phases and decides to go bullet-hell on your ???. Talk about a difficulty spike. It is a damn shame, because the rest of the game just so perfectly fits my taste and preferred shmup-style but Stage 7 can just go ???? itself. That poor design decision doesn't kill DELTAZEAL and the rest is really fun (if you like things more classical) but it needs to be mentioned, because finishing the game even when you unlocked multiple credits is a serious challenge.Still, if you crave brilliant pixelart, Raiden-like military designs and some oldschool vertical shooting you just pop this game in and IT IS ON. Recommended!
Very good score based shmup by Triangle Service that brought us XIIZeal. Combine your three main weapons (wide, laser, missiles) the way you want by powering them up and destroy everything that moves. Featuring great level design, a wide assortment of enemies and many secret stuff. Online leaderboards and TATE mode are also implemented. Highly recommended!
Delta ZealThis review was last edited when I had played the game for about an hour.Short ReviewA fast action arcade shoot em up style game with below par graphics and audio. Whilst there is nothing to really dislike about the game there is nothing to excite me either. I'm afraid I can't in all honesty recommend.Long ReviewLet me say straight away that this is not a genre I play often which is a double edged sword in that one one hand it requires a pretty exceptional game to keep my attention but on the other hand I can't nit pick comparing with a lot of other games I have played.My initial impression of the game was not favourable as my preference is to play games with keyboard and mouse and I found this game practically unusable in its default state accessing via this method. However, once I plugged in my Xbox controller for the PC the experience got much better and I was able to configure the keyboard to use the WSAD navigation keys, although to be fair I did end up using the controller to play the game anyway.As far as I can tell there is no tutorial. It's in at the deep end and learn by experience with this game.The gameplay is OK, just that. It's a vertical scroller where you control a ship that can move in all four directions, enemy ships appear, you fire at them, they fire at you and if either of you gets hit enough you die. You can change the main type of weapon you use, have a number of bombs (area effect weapon) and can pick up bonus items that are dropped. You start with three lives and the game ends when you haveno more lives left.The graphics, for me, are below par as is the sound track. Not they just didn't excite me. I can't fault the scrolling and the reaction the input device - this was all seemless. One criticism I have for a lot of these types of games is that I struggle to tell the difference between objects on the screen I need to collect and those that kill me and this one was no different. I appreciate that as you play a game more you get to know this - it's just I didn't feel urge to actually play on and find out :(In many ways this game reminded me a lot of the type of shooters I used to play back in the late 80s/early 90s on my Atari ST.ProsThe scrolling and reaction to the input devices were seemlessConsI found the game to be practically unusable without a controller in its vanilla stateRe-mapping the keys was clunky as it kept taking single key presses twice, mapping the same key to different controls.Actual playing area only uses part of the screen availableMarks Out Of 55) Must have - stop whatever you're playing now and play this4) Worth the asking price and considering as your next purchase3) Maybe purchase if you're stuck for choosing your next game or mildly discounted2) Only purchase if it is heavily discounted1) Not worth getting even if given away freeWhere I got the game fromI won this game at Platform Played OnIntel Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition, 8Gb RAM, Palit GTX 750, Steelseries MERC keyboard/XBox Controller For PC. Played at full screen 640x480 resolution.My best guess for a PEGI rating3
Not a SHMUP player, so this is pretty challenging, but it's a lot of fun. Dig the weapon upgrade mechanics, because there are always these fun moments when you need to wind your way through a bunch of bullets to pick up the right upgrade, and it forces you to make a choice - endanger yourself in order to do more damage, or play it safe and live to fight another day.
In DELTAZEAL, whenever your ship is hit by a bullet, there is this perfect moment where everything stops. If only there was somebody with a camera to capture the look on my face whenever I died. I guarantee that I never made the same expression twice. A lot of 2D shooters, even brilliant ones like Radiant Silvergun, never really grasp just how horrifying and beautiful it can be. This is strange, since these deaths represent everything about the genre. When a plane or a jet or a psychic teenager is lost in a hail of neon-colored bullets, dozens of questions and emotions wash over the player. It's subtle, and if viewed from a distance, the only thought that can cross one's mind is &oh, well that stinks.& But to me, every death in a shmup creates a void, and it us up to the player to reach into that void, and pull out something great. This is just one of the many reasons why I like DELTAZEAL, it values one of the most important elements of the genre.To understand the significance of death, we must first understand life. In this game you start with three lives, and once they're gone, they're gone. The last two shooters I played were Eschatos, which handed out extra lives like candy, and Shoot1UP, which handed them out like oxygen. This game doesn't give you any extends, nor are there any hidden lives to discover. The impact that comes from every loss of life is soul-crushing, and it either makes you work that much harder to protect whatever remains, or you completely fall apart. The difficulty of this game is well-balanced, so the meager number of lives will last you a long time, provided you know what to do with them.Part of what sets this game apart from similar titles in the genre, are the branching paths. There are 9 stages, but a play-through consists of 7. Stages 3 and 5 have two paths: a & b. From my experience, I tend to have more trouble with stages 3b and 5a. That's why I'm thankful for the rest of the stages remaining the same. This sense of familiarity helps in practicing sections where I'm weak at, and focusing on more efficient scoring where I'm not. If you accomplish certain tasks - such as destroying particular enemies quickly - the route within the stage will change. Stage 1 practically triples in length depending on your performance at the very beginning. More opportunities for a high-score run hand-in-hand with worse chances for survival, but that's how it goes.Paradoxically, the better you play a shmup, the more often you're liable to die. Despite learning enemy behaviors and their bullet patterns, you'll make things harder on yourself by looking for more scoring opportunities. In DELTAZEAL, there's a medal-chaining system. While developing your route, you'll start questioning which enemies should be destroyed. In order to maintain the large medal bonuses, you might have to leave a few enemies un-touched, because they're just too far away. Keep in mind also that medals drop at a high frequency. It doesn't take very long to rebuild a good chain (IIRC they cap at 1,000 points each). The other benefit to having a high bonus is that it makes boss-fights very profitable. Your special ability is a vortex that charges over the course of the game. When used, the vortex converts bullets into medals. Of course, you still have to manage the chain, while avoiding danger, and find the right moment during boss-fights to cash in. The weapon-system further complicates your chances at scoring and survival. Perhaps &chance& isn't the best word, since it implies RNG had a hand in your demise and/or failure to beat your hi-score. Nevertheless, the constantly revolving weapon system is another factor to account for. Three are three flavors of power-ups: red, blue, and green. Along the bottom of the screen, there are ten slots that can be filled with weapons. Basically, if you grab all reds, you'll have a very powerful spreadshot. On the other hand, the piercing ability and raw power of a laser is important, plus we need to improve our score a bit, so let's grab some blues. Unfortunately, when you grab greens (homing missiles) it's probably on accident, because they're not very good for most situations. Due to the constant rate of power-ups, you can cycle through your weapons several times over. It's something to consider, but can also be distracting in the chaos of bullets & medals. You also get bombs, but they aren't very effective as panic buttons. Enemy bullets tend to move a little too fast for that. They're best used in addition to your regular weapon, so you can obliterate bosses very quickly. The Raiden Fighters series readily comes to mind while playing DELTAZEAL. I've always had a fondness for those games, due to their intense pacing. The stages are a little on the shorter side, there is always huge scoring potential, and your lack of lives are balanced out by a shortage of prolonged boss-fights. All of the bosses have multiple parts and sections, all with their own weapons. There's a nice dynamic aspect to everything, so you're not just focusing a giant laser on a huge target, while threading a needle through thousands of pink death-globs. However, I will say that this game also shares Raiden Fighters' affinity for bullets that can blend in with the background. It sounds like more of a huge deal than it actually is, and you develop a sixth sense with practice. A couple of stages in DELTAZEAL run a little long, and a roster of playable ships would have been nice, but otherwise this game is a great love-letter to a classic series.But really I just can't get over how impressively deaths are handled in this game.
Triangle Service gives you just enough time to feel the shock, the anger, the frustration, the teetering on the precipice into confusion and failure, and it's an amazing feeling. Call me pretentious but this is part of the reason why I enjoy shmups so much. They're a great challenge in of themselves, but what really sets them apart is that they allow players to challenge their greatest rival: themselves. Although I've dabbled in competitive games (mostly FPS), I think that there are too many factors that go into winning and/or getting a high K/D ratio. When I beat a hi-score, or a final boss without continuing, or other smaller victories, I'm doing something my past-self couldn't accomplish. I'm reaching beyond my abilities to attain a new level. Alternatively, when I fail, that means I have to go back, think about what went wrong, and form new strategies. It's a constant process but the triumphs are worth more than any of my other gaming accomplishments.So before going any further off-track, do I recommend DELTAZEAL? Yes, most definitely. It's a superb game that consistently rewards skill-ful play, and the difficulty never although the jump from the normal to the harder settings is a little surprising. It also would have been nice if the last boss didn't have seemingly a dozen forms. It's one of those final battles where it probably should have been a stage unto itself, but I guess it comes with the territory. Regardless, this game is a class-act, and deserves a place in any 2D Shooter fan's library. Disclaimer: For the purpose of this review, a key was provided by the publisher.If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group:
Was this review helpful?
Awesome game. Worth full price if a hardcore SHMUP fan, but since I am merely a casual gamer, keep in mind its got a 3credit limit. Since I am merely a poser, waited for a sale but still found it well worth it. Very fast paced and gets really hard really quickly, but still a lot of fun! easy 8/10!
Was this review helpful?
In episode 84 of Bullet Heaven HD, we took a look at Shooting Love 10-Shuunen, which contained XIIZEAL and Delta Zeal. We ultimately liked what 10-Shuunen had to offer, and XII Zeal was a winner on its own... so now that it's Delta Zeal's turn, how does it hold up on its own?
Was this review helpful?
I LOVE THIS GAME!It's got kickass mecha/military designs, amazing visuals, massive explosions, pumping soundtrack and a rather simplistic playstyle reminiscent of mid-90ies shmups. No convoluted scoring systems or complex fighting mechanics here, you shoot to kill and evade to survive. Occasionally you drop a screenclearing smartbomb or fire a bullet-eating black hole and that is it. It's not without innovation though, weapon upgrades are interesting as they have a DIY-quality - you can mix and match the three available weapon-types (homing, spread and straight up LASER) to get a bit of everything or you can try to pick the same type to get a super-version. Depending on how you are doing and which routes you pick (some of them unlock over time, REPLAY VALUEEEE!), this super-version can already happen in Stage 1 and result in MASSIVE POINTS. It's like a step up from Raiden, but still has that mecha/fighter-craft military flavor that I love so much in shmups - dismantling massive warmachines through superior firepower never gets old.Unfortunately, this game has one minor and one major flaw. At times, things can get rather busy and it's easy to fly straight into enemy bullets (though I managed to get into the final stage on a 1CC - so it's definitely doable if you pick the short routes and pick the right fights) - it can be frustrating and in some of the alternate stages that really put the pressure on with a ton of enemies it can also easily mean game over. The real problem for lesser shmuppers like me, is the fact that the final stage is B-R-U-T-A-L-L-Y difficult. And unnecessarily so, they simply do not allow you to credit-feed through the whole thing and you are expected to survive an epic onslaught of fightercraft and tanks just to meet up with a final boss that has multiple phases and decides to go bullet-hell on your ???. Talk about a difficulty spike. It is a damn shame, because the rest of the game just so perfectly fits my taste and preferred shmup-style but Stage 7 can just go ???? itself. That poor design decision doesn't kill DELTAZEAL and the rest is really fun (if you like things more classical) but it needs to be mentioned, because finishing the game even when you unlocked multiple credits is a serious challenge.Still, if you crave brilliant pixelart, Raiden-like military designs and some oldschool vertical shooting you just pop this game in and IT IS ON. Recommended!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
If you played XIIZeal and didn't like it (Due to waggling and what not) fear not, DELTAZEAL Is where the money went.Not only the music and presentation are fantastic, the entire game system is super good, there's branching paths depending on which side of the screen you stand on at certain points and the powerup system is very unique, there's 3 main weapons, wide shot, missile and laser which you powerup by picking color coded triangles, You can mix and match them and have multiple triangles for shot, one on laser and the rest on missiles or go all in and fill your powerup bar with the same powerup to get a super powered version of it, combine this with a black hole special attack that you can release to negate enemy projectiles (and raise your score) and you got a very unique experience.This game is a little gem that was lost in time, originally it was called G-Stream G2020 developed by &Oriental Soft& which was later &remastered& by Triangle Service (founded by Ex-Oriental Soft's Toshiaki Fujino) and ported to Xbox 360 as in Shooting Love 10th Anniversary XIIZEAL & ΔZEAL (Japan import) and is now easily purchasable on Steam thanks to Degica.Go buy it, it's good and you should support both Triangle Service and Degica so they keep bringing great games like this to PC.
Was this review helpful?
Very good score based shmup by Triangle Service that brought us XIIZeal. Combine your three main weapons (wide, laser, missiles) the way you want by powering them up and destroy everything that moves. Featuring great level design, a wide assortment of enemies and many secret stuff. Online leaderboards and TATE mode are also implemented. Highly recommended!
Was this review helpful?
This is a awesome shooter game! This is where it's at but it's very hard and to me it's worth every dollar. If you love a good arcade challenge then this will be just right for you and the bosses are epic and HUGE Trust me you will love this game.
Was this review helpful?
great game worth the price.
Was this review helpful?
Delta ZealThis review was last edited when I had played the game for about an hour.Short ReviewA fast action arcade shoot em up style game with below par graphics and audio. Whilst there is nothing to really dislike about the game there is nothing to excite me either. I'm afraid I can't in all honesty recommend.Long ReviewLet me say straight away that this is not a genre I play often which is a double edged sword in that one one hand it requires a pretty exceptional game to keep my attention but on the other hand I can't nit pick comparing with a lot of other games I have played.My initial impression of the game was not favourable as my preference is to play games with keyboard and mouse and I found this game practically unusable in its default state accessing via this method. However, once I plugged in my Xbox controller for the PC the experience got much better and I was able to configure the keyboard to use the WSAD navigation keys, although to be fair I did end up using the controller to play the game anyway.As far as I can tell there is no tutorial. It's in at the deep end and learn by experience with this game.The gameplay is OK, just that. It's a vertical scroller where you control a ship that can move in all four directions, enemy ships appear, you fire at them, they fire at you and if either of you gets hit enough you die. You can change the main type of weapon you use, have a number of bombs (area effect weapon) and can pick up bonus items that are dropped. You start with three lives and the game ends when you haveno more lives left.The graphics, for me, are below par as is the sound track. Not they just didn't excite me. I can't fault the scrolling and the reaction the input device - this was all seemless. One criticism I have for a lot of these types of games is that I struggle to tell the difference between objects on the screen I need to collect and those that kill me and this one was no different. I appreciate that as you play a game more you get to know this - it's just I didn't feel urge to actually play on and find out :(In many ways this game reminded me a lot of the type of shooters I used to play back in the late 80s/early 90s on my Atari ST.ProsThe scrolling and reaction to the input devices were seemlessConsI found the game to be practically unusable without a controller in its vanilla stateRe-mapping the keys was clunky as it kept taking single key presses twice, mapping the same key to different controls.Actual playing area only uses part of the screen availableMarks Out Of 55) Must have - stop whatever you're playing now and play this4) Worth the asking price and considering as your next purchase3) Maybe purchase if you're stuck for choosing your next game or mildly discounted2) Only purchase if it is heavily discounted1) Not worth getting even if given away freeWhere I got the game fromI won this game at Platform Played OnIntel Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition, 8Gb RAM, Palit GTX 750, Steelseries MERC keyboard/XBox Controller For PC. Played at full screen 640x480 resolution.My best guess for a PEGI rating3
Was this review helpful?
Great shooter!
This game appears simple on the surface, but it's actually pretty deep with branching paths and lots of weapon customization choices.
This is a top tier shooter that shouldn't be missed by fans of the genre!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Shooting Love Anniversary Edition XIIZEAL & DELTAZEAL
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 just you know why 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信