本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
新世纪大学英语综合教程unit3 ppt第二版.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Get Started - discussion Get Started - watching and discussion Fame?is a 2009 American?musical?drama film?and a loose?remake?of the?1980 film of the same title. The movie follows NYC talents attending the New York City High School of Performing Arts, where students get specialized training that often leads to success as actors, singers, etc. Get Started - watching and discussion Watch the following video clip “Success Is Not” and do the tasks that follow : voicing Theme-Related Writing Key to Discussion Q2 Key to Discussion Q3 Key to Quotes Key to Quotes Key to Quotes Key to Quotes Key to Quotes Difficult Sentences for TA C Fame and the publicity… Difficult Sentences for TA C Fame and the publicity… Difficult Sentences for TA C The artist becomes… Difficult Sentences for TA C In some areas… Difficult Sentences for TA C Fame turns… Optional Classroom Activities C scoring table Optional Classroom Activities C score interpretation target
n. [ of ] a person or thing that is made the object of unfavorable remarks, jokes, etc. [常与of连用](批评、开玩笑等的)对象;笑柄 I’m sure that this plan will be the target of a great deal of criticism. Key Words for Text A-target
很明显,大使馆是恐怖分子的攻击目标。 The embassy is an obvious target for terrorist attacks. target
vt. [usu passive] [ at / on ] aim sth [通常用于被动语态] [常与at / on连用]瞄准某物 The missiles are targeted at several key military sites. Key Words for Text A-target
The programme is targeted at improving the health of women of all ages.
2. wait for a short time 稍等 hang on
1. keep hold of sth. 紧紧抓住 My child hung on to my apron, and would not let go. Key Words for Text A-hang on
Hang on a minute. I’ll be with you in a moment! 绳子在悬崖边摇晃着,我用双手紧紧抓住绳子。 The rope was dangling over the edge of the roof and I was hanging on with both hands. for dear life with the greatest possible effo
正在加载中,请稍后...职场综合英语教程第三册Unit 8 E-commerce_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
职场综合英语教程第三册Unit 8 E-commerce
上传于||文档简介
&&P​P​T​课​件
大小:1.25MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢新境界综合英语教程 1 课件
3_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读