英语网络阅读模特大赛参赛宣言规则是什么可以用字典查单词吗 网络阅读大赛网址:www.up360.com

所在位置:
2017届《名师A计划》高考英语新人教版一轮复习配套课件:选修7 Unit 3《Under the sea》
2017届《名师A计划》高考英语新人教版一轮复习配套课件:选修7 Unit 3《Under the sea》
发布时间:
&编辑:查字典英语网小编
  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 help (...) out帮助(某人)摆脱困境或危难 What evidence was there that Old Tom was helping the whalers out?有什么证据能表明(虎鲸)老汤姆在帮捕鲸人摆脱困境?(教材原句P21) My father helped me out with money when I lost my job.我失业的时候,父亲资助我钱帮我渡过难关。
He helped her out of the car.他帮她从轿车里出来。
重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆拓展延伸 1.help sb.with sth.帮助某人做某事 help sb.(to) do sth.帮助某人做某事 can’t help to do sth.帮不上忙做某事 can’t help doing sth.情不自禁,忍不住做某事 can’t help but do sth.不得不做某事 help oneself to 随便吃、喝等;自取 2.with one’s help/with the help of 在某人的帮助下 ◆现学活用 单句填空 1.Whenever I hear the story,I cannot help crying(cry). 2.We were told to help ourselves to the food at the party. 3.When she saw the accident,she couldn’t help but cry(cry).  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?see sb...看见某人…… We ran down to the shore in time to see an enormous animal opposite us throwing itself out of the water and then crashing down again.我们及时赶到岸边,看到对面有一个庞大的动物猛力跃出海面,然后又坠落到水里。(教材原句P20) see后可接现在分词、(不带to的)动词不定式及过去分词作宾语补足语,在含义上也有所区别: see sb.doing sth.强调看见某人正在做某事,其被动语态为be seen doing sth.。 see sb.do sth.强调动作的完成,其被动语态为be seen to do sth.。 在see sb./sth.done结构中,宾语和宾语补足语在逻辑上为被动关系。 还有一些感官动词也具有类似的用法,常见的这类动词有 feel,hear,watch,notice,observe 等。  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆现学活用 单句填空 1.To learn English well,we should find opportunities to hear English spoken(speak) as much as we can. 2.I heard her singing(sing) an English song when I passed by her room yesterday.  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?where...,there be...在……的地方,有…… The water was quite shallow but where the reef ended,there was a steep drop to the sandy ocean floor.水很浅,但到了珊瑚礁的尽头,就有一个陡坡,一直下降到满是沙子的海底。(教材原句P24) where...,there be...意为“在……的地方,有……”,where引导地点状语从句。 Where man is greedy,there is never peace.只要人类有贪欲,就绝不会有和平。 Where there is a will,there is a way.有志者事竟成。 where引导的地点状语从句一般放在主句的后面,但在一些谚语或表示抽象意义的句子中,常将地点状语从句放在主句之前。 The little girl who got lost decided to remain where she was and wait for her mother.那个迷路的小女孩决定待在原地等她妈妈。  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆拓展延伸 wherever“在何处,无论何处”,既可引导让步状语从句,也可引导地点状语从句。 As far as I’m concerned,you are free to go wherever you like.在我看来,你愿意去哪里就去哪里。 ◆现学活用 完成句子 1.有团结就有胜利。 Where there is unity ,there is victory.
2.无火不生烟,无风不起浪。 Where there is smoke,there is fire.
3.我已经决定两年后大学毕业时去最需要我的地方。 I’ve made up my mind to go where I’m most needed after I graduate from university in two years’ time.   一、单句填空 1.(2015·浙江高考改编)If you’re lucky enough to land such an (accommodate),though,be sure you’re 100 percent on time.
1.accommodation。空前有不定冠词an修饰,此空填名词。句意:如果你很幸运,得到了去这样的工作场所的机会,务必要准时抵达。 2.(2017·上海高考改编)The British and Swedish governments have introduced a so-called “traffic light system” to classify foodshealthy or unhealthy.
2.as。固定搭配classify…as…“把……分类为……”。 3.(2017·福建高考改编)—Could you tell me the trick of making such (taste) cakes?
—Well,I just follow the directions in the cookbook. 3.tasty。此处应用形容词修饰名词cakes。tasty“可口的,美味的”。句意:——你能告诉我制作如此美味的蛋糕的窍门吗?——喔,我只是按照食谱上的说明做的。 4.(2017·湖北高考改编)The author urges readers (consider) the role of elevators in city development.
4.to consider。urge sb.to do sth.“催促某人做某事”,不定式作宾语补足语。句意:作者催促读者考虑电梯在城市发展中的作用。 5.(2017·湖北高考改编)He wanted the glass surfaces (reflect) the sky and the city.
5.to reflect。want sth.to do sth.意为“想用某物来做某事”。句意:他想用玻璃的表面来映射天空和城市。 6.(2017·陕西高考改编)Those (witness) questioned by the police just now gave very different descriptions of the fight.
6.witnesses。witness作“目击者,见证人”讲时为可数名词,其复数形式为witnesses。句意:刚才警察盘问的那些证人对打架事件做了各种不同的描述。  7.(2017·陕西高考改编)I came upon a shabby house (abandon),full of broken glass and rubbish.
7.abandoned。house与abandon之间为被动关系,应用过去分词作后置定语。句意:我遇到了一所被遗弃的房子,里面到处都是玻璃碎片和垃圾。 8.(2017·安徽高考改编)They make the wishes come true either by providing things that are necessary,or by raising money or (help) out in whatever way they can.
8.helping。空格前省略了by,应用动名词helping。句意:他们是通过以下方式使愿望成真的:提供必须的物品、筹资或以他们所能采用的任何方式来帮助他们摆脱困境。 9.Often in movies about schools,students gain(popular) on the athletics field more than in the classroom.
9.popularity。此处应用名词作动词gain的宾语。 10.To a small and faraway town like this,a car accident is always consideredinterest,so people soon gathered around.
10.of。“of+抽象名词”相当于名词的形容词形式,表示事物的特征。此处of interest 相当于interesting。  二、单元话题微写作 保护企鹅 根据提示,将以下句子连成一篇英语短文。 1.一位农民目睹了一场可怕的情景,360只企鹅在两夜间都被狐狸杀死了。(penguin) 2.此后,他发现中岛上几乎到处都有遗弃的死企鹅。(Middle Iabandoned) 3.当地官员催促他帮忙解决困境。(help out) 4.仔细思考后,他建议在岛上放养一只猎狗来保护企鹅。(reflect on) 5.狐狸看到狗就被吓跑了,有的甚至被吓死了。(be scared to death) 6.因为意识到了猎狗的重要作用,政府在岛上放养了更多的猎狗。(be aware of)  A farmer witnessed a terrifying scene.360 penguins were killed by foxes over about two nights.From then on,he found dead penguins abandoned nearly everywhere on Middle Island.Local authorities urged him to help out.After reflecting on what had happened,he suggested sending one hunting dog to protect the penguins.The moment the dog appeared,foxes were frightened to flee away,some were even scared to death.Aware of the important role the dog played,the local government introduced more dogs on the island.   选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 课前自主排查 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 课文要点回顾 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 名师高效课堂 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 1.annualadj.每年的;按年度计算的n.年刊;年鉴 annuallyadv.每年地 2.witnessvt.当场见到;目击n.目击者;证人;证据 3.accommodationn.住所;住宿 accommodate vt.提供住宿;使适应 4.opposite prep.在……对面adj.相对的;相反的 5.pausevi.&n.暂停;中止 6.drag vt.拖;拉;扯 7.depthn.深(度);深处 deep adj.深的 8.urgevt.催促;极力主张;驱策 9.abandonvt.放弃;遗弃;抛弃 abandonedadj.被抛弃的,放纵的  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 10.conservationn.保护;保存 conservevt.保存;保护 11.targetn.目标;靶;受批评的对象 12.reflectvt.映射;反射;思考vi.思考 reflectionn.映像;思考;反映 13.pureadj.纯的;纯粹的;纯洁的 purelyadv.完全;仅仅 14.awareadj.意识到的;知道的 awarenessn.意识 15.vividadj.生动的;鲜明的;鲜艳的 vividlyadv.生动地;鲜明地;鲜艳地 16.neatadj.整齐的;匀称的 neatlyadv.整洁地;整齐地  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 17.narrowadj.狭窄的;有限的;狭隘的 narrowlyadv.狭窄地;勉强地 18.sharpadj.锐利的;锋利的;敏捷的 sharpenvt.使锋利;使尖锐vi.尖锐 sharpenern.卷笔刀;磨具 19.tastyadj.好吃的 tastevt.品尝n.味道;品味 tastelessadj.无味的;无鉴赏力的 20.scarevt.恐吓 vi.受惊吓 scaredadj.恐惧的,害怕的 scaryadj.引起恐慌的 21.Antarcticadj.南极的 重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 22.pension n.养老金;退休金 pensioner n.领取养老金者  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 1.in the meantime 在此期间;与此同时 2.help (...)out 帮助(某人)摆脱困境或危难 3.be/become aware of 对……知道,明白;意识到…… 4.upside down 上下翻转 5.(be) scared to death 吓死了 6.ahead of 优于;在……前面 7.hold up 举起,抬起;支撑;阻挡;使延误 8.sort out 整理;选出;解决 9.get close to 靠近  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 1.那个时期,虎鲸(当时被称为“杀手”)帮助捕鲸人在每年须鲸迁徙时捕捉须鲸。 It was a time when the killer whales,or “killers” as they were then called,helped the whalers catch the baleen whales that were on their annual migration. 2.走近一看,原来是一头大鲸受到约六、七条虎鲸的攻击。 As we drew closer,I could see a whale being attacked by a pack of about six other killers. 3.这是宣告捕鲸行动马上就要开始的呼声。 This was the call that announced there was about to be a whale hunt. 4.我们及时赶到岸边,看到对面有一个庞大的动物猛力跃出海面,然后又坠落到水里。 We ran down to the shore in time to see an enormous animal opposite us throwing itself out of the water and then crashing down again. 5.海水很浅,但到了珊瑚礁的尽头,就有一个陡坡,一直下降到满是沙子的海底。 The water was quite shallow but where the reef ended,there was a steep drop to the sandy ocean floor.  Clancy had heard that every year the killers helped whalers catch huge whales.After working at the whaling station,he 1.witnessed(witness) it with his own eyes. On the afternoon he arrived,when he was sorting out his 2.accommodation(accommodate),he heard 3.a loud noise coming from the bay.Then he jumped into the boat with other whalers and headed out into the bay,4.where he saw a pack of about six killers working as a team attacking a whale.Some were throwing 5.themselves(them) on top of the whale’s blow-hole to stop it breathing 6.and others were stopping it diving or fleeing out to sea. Then the whaler in the bow of the boat aimed the harpoon at the whale.He let it go and the harpoon hit the spot.The badly 7.wounded(wound) soon died.Clancy was surprised 8.to find(find) the killers dragged the whale’s body 9.swiftly(swift) down into the depths of the sea.The whalers turned the boat around and went home.
He was told that the body wouldn’t float up for around 24 hours,during which the killers would have a good feed 10.on its lips and tongue.The whalers would return the next morning to bring in the body.  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?witness vt.当场见到;目击;经历,见证n.目击者;证人;证据 I thought,at the time,that this was just a story but then I witnessed it with my own eyes many times.当时我以为只是一个故事罢了,但是后来我亲眼见过多次。(教材原句P20) ◆常见用法 1.witness sth.见证……;目击…… witness to sth./doing sth.为……作证 2.bear/give witness to 证实……,证明…… be (a) witness to 看见(某事发生);是……的目击者 appeal for witnesses寻找目击者 重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 Her principal was called to witness to her good character.她的校长被传唤来证明她优良的品德。
This old building has witnessed better days.这栋老房子见证过曾经的辉煌。
The temples and theaters all bear witness to the city’s former greatness.庙宇和剧院都印证了这个城市以前的辉煌。
The detectives are appealing for witnesses.侦探正在寻找目击者。
重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆词义辨析 1.witness指证据或证人,尤指后者,且有亲眼见到之意。 Witnesses to the crash say they saw an explosion just before the disaster.空难目击者称,就在灾难发生之前他们看见飞机发生了爆炸。 2.proof指足以直接证明某事为事实的依据,侧重作为充分证据所导致的结果。 Have you got any proof that you own this bike?你有什么证据证明这辆自行车是你的? 3.evidence为普通用词,在法律上指能起证明作用的,如证明、公证书以及所有的实物东西等。在生活中指任何一样可证明某一件事的真实性的东西。 There wasn’t enough evidence to prove his guilt.没有充分的证据能证明他有罪。  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆现学活用 完成句子 1.有谁目击了这场交通事故? Did anyone witness the traffic accident?
2.许多变革发生于19世纪。 The 19th century witnessed many changes.
3.司机作证说,他看到此人进入那栋建筑物。 The driver witnessed to having seen the man enter the building.   重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?urge vt.催促;极力主张;驱策 “Man overboard!Turn the boat around!”urged George,shouting loudly.乔治大声喊道:“有人落水了!把船头调回去!”(教材原句P20) ◆常见用法 1.urge sb.to do sth.催促某人做某事 urge that/It is urged that...极力主张(从句用虚拟语气) urge sb./sth.on 激励(人);驱策(动物) urge sth.on sb.向某人强调某事 2.have an urge to do sth.渴望做某事 I urge that you (should) read this report carefully.我劝你仔细看看这份报告。
He urged the horses on with a whip.他用鞭子策马前行。
They urged on us the need for cooperation.他们向我们强调合作的必要性。   重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆拓展延伸 urgent adj.紧急的,迫切的 in urgent need of 急需 ◆现学活用 单句填空 1.They urged us to give(give) our support.
2.Urged(urge) on by the crowd,the Italian team scored two more goals. 3.These people are in urgent(urge) need of relief.  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?abandon vt.遗弃,抛弃;放弃,终止;使放纵,使听任 From James’s face,I could see he was terrified of being abandoned by us.从詹姆斯的脸上我能看出他非常恐慌,生怕被我们遗弃。(教材原句P21) ◆常见用法 1.abandon sth.for sth.放弃……而从事…… abandon oneself to 沉溺于,纵情于(=be addicted to) be abandoned by被……抛弃 2.with/in abandon尽情地;放纵地 The bad weather forced them to abandon their plan.恶劣的天气迫使他们终止了计划。
Those who abandon themselves to despair can not succeed.那些自暴自弃的人不会成功。
People were shouting and cheering in gay abandon.人们兴高采烈,纵情欢呼。  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆拓展延伸 abandoned adj.被遗弃的;无约束的 an abandoned car 一辆废弃的汽车 ◆词义辨析 abandon, desert与give up 1.abandon强调永远或完全地放弃或抛弃人或事物等,这可能是被迫的,也可能是自愿的。 After careful consideration, it was agreed to abandon the project.经过慎重考虑,大家同意放弃这个项目。 2.desert着重指违背法律责任和义务,或自己的信仰与誓言的行为,多含非难的意味。 He has been deserted by most of his advisers.他的大多数顾问都弃他而去。 3.give up侧重指没有希望或因外界压力而放弃。 Coastguards had given up all hope of finding the two divers alive.海岸警卫队对两位潜水员生还已完全不抱希望。  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆现学活用 用abandon及其相关短语的适当形式填空 那个孩子被他的父母遗弃了。后来有人发现那个被抛弃的孩子在大街上游荡,他已陷入了绝望。 The child was abandoned by his parents.Later on,the abandoned boy was found wandering in the street,abandoning himself to despair .   重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?reflect vt.反射;映射;思考 vi.思考 I’m sitting in the warm night air with a cold drink in my hand and reflecting on the day—a day of pure magic!我坐在温暖的夜空下,手里拿着一瓶冷饮,回忆着当天的事情——这是神奇的一天!(教材原句P24) White clothes are cooler because they reflect the heat.白色的衣服因为反射热穿起来比较凉快。 重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆常见用法 be reflected in 反射在……;反映出…… reflect sb./sth.in sth.在……中反射出…… reflect sth.from sth.从某物(表面)反射(光、热、声等) reflect on/upon sth.认真思考某事 reflect what/how...反映出,显示出 Increased sales were reflected in higher profits.销售量的增加显示了更高的利润。
Does this letter reflect what you really think?这封信是否表达了你真实的想法?
◆巧学妙记  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆拓展延伸 refection n.反射;反映;思考 be a reflection of 是……的反映 be lost in reflection陷入深思中 on reflection再三考虑 ◆现学活用 单句填空 1.She could see her face reflected(reflect) in the water. 2.Take some time to reflect on your future plans. 3.The rising crime rate is a reflection(reflect) of an unstable society. 4.Just as the clothes a person wears,the food he eats and the friends with whom he spends his time,his house reflects(reflect) his personality.  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?aware adj.意识到的;知道的 The first thing I became aware of was all the vivid colours surrounding me—purples,reds,oranges,yellows,blues and greens.我首先注意到的是我周围那些鲜艳的色彩——紫色、红色、橘黄、明黄、蓝色和绿色等。(教材原句P24) ◆常见用法 be/become aware of 意识到,觉察到 be aware that...意识到,觉察到…… make sb.aware of 使某人知道、明白 as far as I’m aware据我所知 重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 I was a millionaire,but was aware that there were a lot of hungry people in the world.我曾是百万富翁,但我意识到世界上还有许多忍饥挨饿的人。
Their sudden attack made us more aware of the danger around us.他们突然的攻击使我们更加注意我们周围的危险。
◆拓展延伸 awareness n.意识;知道 unaware adj.没有发觉的;不知道的 be unaware of没有发觉……,不知道…… It is important that students develop an awareness of valuing parents’ love.重要的是学生们要逐渐懂得珍惜父母的爱。  重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆现学活用 用aware的相关用法完成句子 1.据我所知,尚无人对此采取任何措施。 As far as I’m aware,nobody has done anything about it.
2.缺乏对地方习俗文化差异的了解会带来麻烦。 A lack of awareness of cultural differences to local customs can create problems.
3.我们正意识到光污染的负面影响。 We are becoming aware of the negative effects of light pollution.
4.应当让司机认识到酒后开车的危险。 Drivers should be made aware of the danger of driving after drinking.   重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ?scare vt.恐吓 vi.受惊吓 I told myself they weren’t dangerous but that didn’t stop me from feeling scared to death for a moment!我自言自语地说它们并不危险,但是这样一点也不能抑制我那怕得要死的心情。(教材原句P24) ◆常见用法 scare...away/off把……吓跑了 scare sb.into/out of doing sth.恐吓某人做/不做某事 scare sb.to death把某人吓得要死 The dog scared the thief away.狗把小偷吓跑了。 His threats scared them out of carrying out the plan.他的威胁迫使他们不敢实行该计划。
You scared them to death with your mouth.你一开口就把他们吓了个半死。   重点短语 重点句型 重点单词 ◆拓展延伸 1.scaring adj.令人害怕的 scared adj.感到害怕的,感到惊恐的 be scared to do sth.不敢做某事 be scared of/that...害怕…… be scared to death 吓得要命 ◆现学活用 用适当的介词填空 1.Some parents try to scare their children into behaving well. 2.The child has always been scared of dogs. 3.His face was white as a sheet and he looked scared to death.  选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 课前自主排查 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 课文要点回顾 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 名师高效课堂 选修7 课前自主排查 -*- 课文要点回顾 名师高效课堂 课堂限时检测 Unit 3 Under the sea 课堂限时检测
高考复习指南最新实用高中英语短语与句型词典19
我的图书馆
实用高中英语短语与句型词典19
馆藏&95926
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢He drew up是什么意思_He drew up在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
He drew up是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
He drew up是什么意思 He drew up在线翻译 He drew up什么意思 He drew up的意思 He drew up的翻译 He drew up的解释 He drew up的发音 He drew up的同义词
He drew upHe drew up 双语例句1. 1. He had almost caught up with the Queen and his wife when the Queen heard the crying of his children. Looking back, she pulled off a gold clasp from her hair and drew a line behind her. A raging torrent immediately appeared in the sky. This is the so-called River of Heaven.&&&&眼看快追上了,王母娘娘听到了小孩的哭声,她朝后一望,从头上取下金簪,在身后划了一道,天空中立马出现一条奔腾的河,这条河就叫天河。2. In order to transform their environment, he drew up the project with painstaking efforts.&&&&为了改造环境,他苦心孤诣地制定了这个计划。3. 3. In order to transform their environment, he drew up the project with painstaking accuracy.&&&&为了改造环境,他苦心孤诣地制订了这个计划。4. As black beans or pulse come pattering down on to a threshing-floor from the broad winnowing-shovel, blown by shrill winds and shaken by the shovel- even so did the arrow glance off and recoil from the shield of Menelaus, who in his turn wounded the hand with which Hel the spear went right through his hand and stuck in the bow itself, so that to his life he retreated under cover of his men, with his hand dragging by his side- for the spear weighed it down till Agenor drew it out and bound the hand carefully up in a woollen sling which his esquire had with him.&&&&与此同时,阿特柔斯之子、啸吼战场的墨奈劳斯投枪击中赫勒诺斯,青铜的枪矛打穿紧握的拳手,握着油亮的弓杆,破毁了他的引械。为了保命,他退回自己的伴群,垂悬着伤手,拖着木的枪杆。心胸豪壮的阿格诺耳从他手里接过投枪,用编织紧细的羊毛包住伤口――助手携带的投石器具,为这位兵士的牧者。5. In 2004, Tian donated one million NT dollars to Tzu Chi, and before he passed away from illness at the end of 2007, he drew up a will stating that all his assets will be bequeathed to Tzu Chi, to help the poor and suffering.&&&&家住在南投市的荣民爷爷田伯群,是慈济志工关怀的独居长者,田爷爷平时省吃俭用,却把省下的钱拿来帮助贫苦家庭。2004年,田爷爷捐出1百万台币圆满荣董,2007年年底、田爷爷病逝前,他立下遗嘱,把身后所有的财产捐给慈济、帮助苦难人。6. He threw in his line, and soon drew up a very small perch.&&&&他投下钓线,很快钓上来一条很小的鲈鱼。7. 7. After taking up the post of the Minister of Finance, he drew up the reform draft and revised it for three times.&&&&改革为蒋介石搜括了许多金银和外币,这是他对蒋的最大贡献。8. 911查询·英语单词8. He says: It is with this your website exemple, just began to go up line when, you often increase to achieve sexual article formerly, often go again next a few stick and large forum publishs the basic message about your website, this appearance brought back in virtually a lot of links, also drew a spider at the same time often watch consider.&&&&他说:就以你的这个网站为例,刚开始上线的时候,你经常增加原创性的文章,然后再经常去一些贴吧以及大型的论坛发表关于你网站的基本信息,这样子在无形中带回来了很多的链接,同时也引来了蜘蛛的经常观顾。9. Without giving himself time to reconsider his decision, and, indeed, that he might not allow his thoughts to be distracted from his desperate resolution, he bent over the appalling shroud, opened it with the knife which Faria had made, drew the corpse from the sack, and bore it along the tunnel to his own chamber, laid it on his couch, tied around its head the rag he wore at night around his own, covered it with his counterpane, once again kissed the ice-cold brow, and tried vainly to close the resisting eyes, which glared horribly, turned the head towards the wall, so that the jailer might, when he brought the evening meal, believe that he was asleep, as was entered the tunnel again, drew the bed against the wall, returned to the other cell, took from the hiding-place the needle and thread, flung off his rags, that they might feel only naked flesh beneath the coarse canvas, and getting inside the sack, placed himself in the posture in which the dead body had been laid, and sewed up the mouth of the sack from the inside.&&&&他弯身凑到那个可拍的布袋面前,用法利亚制造的小刀将它割开,把尸体从口袋里拖出来,再把它背到自己的地牢里,把它放在自己的床上,把自己平常戴的破帽子戴在他头上,最后吻了一次那冰冷的额头,几次徒劳地试着合上仍然睁着的眼睛,把他的脸面向墙壁,这样,当狱卒送晚餐来的时候,会以为他已经睡着了,这也是常事,然后他又返回地道,把床拖过来靠住墙壁,回到那间牢房里从贮藏处拿出针线,脱掉他身上破烂的衣衫,以便使他们一摸就知道粗糙的口袋里的确是裸体的尸身,然后他钻进了口袋里,按尸体原来的位置躺下又从里面把袋口缝了起来。10. Until 1860, when the Marquis of Queensberry drew up the first set of rules. Though he was&&&&门多萨在他的全盛时期深受大家欢迎,无论是富人还是穷人都对他祟拜备至。11. He drew up a chair and sat down.&&&&&&他把椅子拉近坐了下来。12. He drew up his car outside his house.&&&&&&他将车停在他家的外面。13. When he was sinking, I reached through the water to his shock pate, and drew him up&&&&&&当他下沉之时,我伸手抓住他一头乱发,从水里把他拉了上来。14. Her in the first inflatable balloon to white, only the la Then she again put a balloon in the air, and then blowing on the bottle, the bottle can only see the balloon slowly become larger, but when a bottle not a wall on the Finally, Miss teacher balloon kits I turn over in the bottle so that the students Liu Tianyu blown up, he saw a big drew a deep breath, used to suck the breast of fresh air blowing However, it is no balloon movement.&&&&&&她先往白气球中吹气,只见气球越吹越大;然后她又把气球中的气放了,再放在瓶子里吹,只见瓶子中的气球慢慢地变大,可是碰到瓶壁上就吹不大了;最后,吴老师把气球口翻过来套在瓶口上,让刘天宇同学上去吹,只见他深深地吸了一大口气,用了吃奶的劲来吹气球,可是气球却一点儿也没有动静。15. He drew up在线翻译15. Futang brought a fou卜pronged, seven'pound rake, which he lifted a foot or so above hishead and brought down powerfully SO that the prongs bit evenlv intothe ground, then drew up the handle end in his left hand to lift the&&&&&&福堂带来一柄四齿耙,五斤多重,他举起来高出头顶一尺光景,用力往下垦,四齿齐没入泥里。他那执柄端的左手向上一提,再举起耙来,泥土便松了16. Angrily he drew his sword and brandished it, swinging it violently left and right, up and down.&&&&&&他愤怒地拔出他的剑,挥舞着它,左,右,上,下猛烈地挥舞着。17. 17. As he drew up to us I could not look at him.&&&&&&等他走向我们时,我移开目光,无法看他。18. He nodded to himself as he drew off his trousers and stood up, saying tritely&&&&&&360他若有所思地点点头,脱下长裤站起来,说了句老生常谈19. He drew himself up to his full height.&&&&&&他笔直地站着。20. 20. Government officer Yang Mi, 28, was luckier than Luo. Before getting married in 2008, she and her husband drew up a premarital agreement which stated that her husband would cook while she washed the dishes, and that she would clean the apartment while he ironed the clothes.&&&&&&28岁的杨幂是一位政府工作人员,她的境遇就要比罗峥幸运得多了。2008年,她和丈夫在结婚之前签署了婚前协议,其中规定:丈夫应下厨做饭,妻子则负责洗碗;妻子应打扫房间,丈夫则负责熨烫衣物。He drew up 单语例句1. He said there was no evidence that Japan's governing parties took patients in sanatoriums overseas into consideration when they drew up the 2001 law.2. He drew up his first tally of 50 wealthy Chinese in 1999, as international interest in doing business with China was heating up.3. But instead of going up strong to the basket, he neither hit the shot nor drew a foul.4. Zhou reasoned that his wife must have had an affair, so he quickly drew up a divorce agreement and asked his wife to sign it.5. He drew up strict timetables, insisted only the latest technology was used and imposed stringent safety standards.6. He drew a red card for that, and spent his suspension on the bench watching his undermanned teammates come up just short.He drew up是什么意思,He drew up在线翻译,He drew up什么意思,He drew up的意思,He drew up的翻译,He drew up的解释,He drew up的发音,He drew up的同义词,He drew up的反义词,He drew up的例句,He drew up的相关词组,He drew up意思是什么,He drew up怎么翻译,单词He drew up是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐