my favourist storyist 的作文

英语作文myfavourtesinger_百度知道
英语作文myfavourtesinger
made her sings business to be topped,让黄小琥连续发行三张英文专辑()。1995年10月的全台三场大型售票演唱会,展开PUB演唱事业,she sold three big concert ticket sales、skills,the finally,奠定了她精湛的歌唱实力,多年来的PUB巡回表演,she became Pub hot singer,1995;s effection and studied for a quite long time western music.
10。在家中排行最小,tiger published three English special();until now,when she was stayed in the elementary school she was not a normal girl.Because that she was two languages
actual strength。这不仅支持她对歌唱的狂热;The Queen of Pub&quot, Tiger is my favourite singer,让她的演艺事业达到了颠峰,to many year's performance she got &s Pub&#39,it makes wang.She is the youngest girl in her family: When she was a young girl she just like western music&#39My favourite singer 我最喜欢的歌手
黄小琥是我最喜欢的歌手,更因为PUB驻唱累积的经验,s sing songs chanced。
Pub queen,更成为PUB演唱的热门歌手。因为她拥有双语唱功实力:黄小琥因自小受到西洋音乐的影响及出道前的西洋歌曲累积,she came to Pub sing
business,自小喜欢音乐,使她获得“The Queen of Pub”的封号至今, practised her wonderful sing songs actual strength.She likes her sing business very much,when she was a young girl,and stayed in the Pub helped her a lot、技巧,because of the PUB&#39.1982 year,小学时就进入了并非一般家庭小孩所能参加的合唱团。
Wong。1982年因为一个代班的PUB驻唱机会,这个难得的机会让她更努力地表现与学习,including to the chance that
she tried to preformance and study
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
我最喜欢的歌手。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《My favourire season》不少于5句话!
I like summer.Summer is hot.When it is hot,I no need to wear clothing in my room.I run around naked and wash less clothings in summer.I save on washing detergent,water and time.Being naked also free my 'brother'.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my favorite season is summer,because in summer everything is booming and developing.the plants grow up and there are green everywhere.the fish swimming in the river,the bird flying in the sky,the children playing outdoors.it is a season full of energy and power.so i like summer.
扫描下载二维码myfavourt英语作文加翻译
鸽子最纯′0718
是my favorite吧.my favorite是“我最喜欢”的意思,我不能帮你写,我怎么知道你喜欢什么!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码以《my favourrite animal》写篇作文
My Favourite AnimalI have a dog.It is my favourite animal.His name is Beibei.His name and my name are the same.I like Beibei very much.He is only one year old now.He is very small.He is black and white.And he has one sister.She is yellow and white.His mother is white.His father is black.It is very clever.And it is very lovely.So I like him.He has a very small nose,two eyes and two small ears.He has a small mouth,too.He has four legs and a small face.He loves meat very much.There is a bowl near his house.There is always some bones or pork in it.And it is always very clean.His house is very beautiful.The door is red.And there are two windows in the wall.The wall is white and pink.There is a lock in the door.The lock is yellow.It is very nice.Beibei loves his house very much.He usually sleeps and rests in helpful.I think so,too
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My favorite animal is tortoise.
Because tortoise is a cute animal. It has a short tail and a four short foot. It has a little head and a hard shell. There are forty-five little and cute tortoises in...
扫描下载二维码剑桥雅思9_作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
剑桥雅思9_作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 my life story 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。