it's__ to have a ring to ithobbies英语作文

hobbies英语作文 150个单词左右
My Hobbies I have many hobbies,such as sports,singing,playing the violin and keeping a diary.In school,I often hear the P.E.teacher say,sports do good to one's health,and will make one live longer.So,I like sports very much.I go running at five o'clock in the morning,and after classes in the afternoon.I play pingpong with my friends.These sports have kept me healthy.At home,I like to sing and play the violin.I hope I will be a singer and a violinist① when I grow up.In order to attain these goals②,I go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday,and practise singing and playing the violin every day.Busy as I am,I am quite happy.Of all my hobbies I like reading books best.In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books.There are story books,textbooks,magazines,and others.When I grow up,I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.(选自《英语画刊》高中版1996年第5期) 【词语解释】 ①violinist ['vai+linist] n.小提琴手 ②attain[+'tein] these goals达到这些目的 My Hobbies I have many hobbies,such as playing computer games,reading comics,going shopping.I also like playing pingpong very much.I have a friend.His name is Nick.He is crazy about playing pingpong,too.If we have free time,we often play pingpong together.One summer holiday,he took me to a sports centre.Then we played pingpong together,but he always lost.He was very angry.He said to me,“I will beat you in a month.”“OK.We will have a match at that time.” After a month,when I talked to him about it,he answered,“I forgot the thing!I don't want to have a match with you.” I was very surprised and angry and said,“Oh,you're a forgetful boy!”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码略试题分析:这是一篇提纲类作文,要求写一篇介绍自己爱好的短文。本题给出的材料是几个问题,故动笔前一定要读懂所给问题,正确在写作中对这些问题都要有所回应。然后围绕所给材料组织内容,确定主要短语,句式等问题,注意应用所给关键单词句式等。通过阅读材料可知这篇短文主要使用的人称就是第一人称,时态为一般现在及将来时态,这方面需要注意的问题比较少。注意语义通顺,符合逻辑关系,适当使用连接词。点评:做英语书面表达时,要注意认真审题,分析体裁,确定时态;分析内容要点,列出一些基本词汇及词组;注意表达的条理性,用好连接词。最后,注意不要犯语法、句法以及搭配性错误。日常学习中,注意多背诵范文,熟记一些经典句型,考试时就能有所参照,有的放矢。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
书面表达根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内)假设你叫李明,是美国中学生Tom的笔友。请您根据他给你的电子邮件内容写一封回信。谈谈你喜欢读的书及你对读书这种爱好的看法。Dear
Li Ming,I’d
like to know what you often do in your free time. Do you spend much time on
reading? What do you think about reading? I like
reading novels (小说) very much. My favourite book is Jane Eyre. It was written by
Charlotte Bronte. She was born in Britain. She was a famous writer in the
world. She wrote many books and Jane Eyre was one of the best. In this book,
she wrote about a woman named Jane Eyre. Jane Eyre wasn’t pretty, but she had
a strong idea of self-respect (自尊心). She never gave
up whenever she met any difficulties in her life. I was deeply moved by her
story. I like the book very much.Yours,Tom&Hi Tom,It’s very nice to hear that you like reading a lot. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li Ming
书面表达你们班就“什么是幸福?”进行了一次讨论,学生们发表了自己的看法,他们认为:1. 认真学习是幸福;父母总是关心他们的生活与健康,是幸福。2. 有时当他们做错了事,周围的人会帮助他们改正,他们感到幸福。3. 你同意同学们的看法,你认为当你做……你也会感到幸福。注意: 1. 第3 要点的内容须用3、4句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥;2. 必须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;3. 词数80个左右,开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Happiness is for everyone.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________All these are our happiness. We can find happiness is always around us.
书面表达 ( 请把作文写到答题卷上。)你的好朋友大明对英语不感兴趣, 作为好朋友,你觉得英语很重要,而且你对英语感兴趣。请以 “ How to learn English well”为题写一篇短文,给大明一些学好英语的建议,帮助他提高英语成绩。要点如下:写英语日记(keep … diary);每天看英文报纸;把错误收集在笔记本;无论课堂内外大声读英语;听英语广播;多看英文电影和听英文歌曲等。写作要求:词数60-80词;文中不能出现真实的校名或人名;所给要点都要用上;紧扣主题,适当发挥。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达 (10%) 健康的饮食和生活方式对每个人都很重要。你的饮食健康吗?你的生活方式健康吗?你每天坚持锻炼吗?你听说过“每天锻炼一小时,健康生活一辈子”吗?我们应该改变不健康的生活方式,积极参与锻炼,以健康的体魄、快乐的心情迎接每一天。请以“My diet (饮食)and lifestyle”为题,适当拓展,写一篇80词左右的短文。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达。(15分)下面是作息时间表,根据时间表写短文。假如你的名字叫Liu Bo, 请以第一人称“I”介绍一天生活、学习情况。字数不少于70字,不得出现真实姓名。&& My Day&&&& Time & Work 6:00a.m.&起床6:10 &跑步(run)6:30读英语6:50&&吃早餐7:00&&上学from7:30 to12:10上五节课(have five classes)&In the afternoon上三节课5:30做运动(do sports)6:00p.m.回家6:30p.m.吃晚饭7:00p.m.看电视(watch TV)&做作业&10:00p.m.睡觉(go to bed)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________&&&&&____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达 (15分)请写一篇文章介绍你这几年来的变化,包括学习英语的方法,外型,性格,喜好,害怕的东西,生活方式这几个方面的变化。文章开头已给出。可能用到的单词.(by doing ,used to, shy,& long hair,& hate, rules, be afraid of, _changed_&&……)
文段表达(15分)根据中文和英文提示,写一篇意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。  假如你叫Tom,你的朋友Mike的书包不小心在操场丢失了,为此,他感到焦虑。请你给Mike写封信,安慰他,并推测书包可能会在哪里,建议他去失物招领(Found and Lost)去登记和查找。
上星期,你们班级就学生的作业量问题召开家长会进行了讨论。以下是你班家长的观点。请你根据下面表格的提示,用英语给你们学校的English Newsletter作一简要介绍并表明你自己的观点。Most
few parents1.
复习所学内容1.
休息不好2.
阻止学生玩电脑游戏2.
不能做学生喜欢的事3.
……你的观点:……要&&&求:1)表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯; 2)必须包括所有相关信息,并作适当发挥;&3)词数:100词左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数); 4)不得使用真实姓名、校名和地名等。Last week our class had a parents' meeting.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!healthy hobbies英语作文带翻译_百度知道
healthy hobbies英语作文带翻译
Second。为了有一个均衡的饮食。总之,we should not only have
enough healthy food。第一我们需要吃足够的食物It is well known that healthy eating is essiental for everyone.众所周知,而且要吃的有规律望采纳,vegetables and fruits contain many different kind of vitamins.In addition.Third,健康的饮食对每个人都是非常重要的。例如,我们必须做以下的事,并且食物要更健康
第吃蔬菜和水果给我们提供不同的好处,我们不仅要吃足够的健康的食物,we should have enough healthy food。第三,早餐要吃好的,我们要保持均衡饭食.To have a healthy eating.First,but also have a regular diet,having vegetables and fruits provides us varieties of benefits.We should have breakfast with good quailty as well.For example,we should keep a balanced diet,蔬果为我们提供了很多不同种类的维他命,there is some thing we must do
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
t司机特惠三天的黑色
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁介绍自己的英语作文带翻译_关于介绍自己的英语作文_米胖阅读
 To introduce myself(介绍我自己)
  Hello,every one!(大家好)
  My name is **** . (我叫****)
  I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)
截止目前已有2人学习了
介绍自己的英语作文
  Hello! My dear friends! First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Wu Dongxiang and my friend usually call me Kina. I'm a 20-year-old girl who comes from Guilin Guangxi China. It’s known to all,Guilin is a beautiful city in China. Have you ever been to Guilin? If the answer is no, don&t warry about it. Please come on, I am very glad to be you guide .Welcome to our city!
  In my college, I majored in Tourism and English. I want to be a tour guide when I graduate from my college. Because I'm a lovely girl and I like to travel to different places. I have about ten courses to learn this term. What about you?
  I have a lot of hobbies. In my spare time, I often go sightseeing, play badminton and go out running. Sometimes go shopping or stay at home. I also like reading and planting flowers. Do you have the same hobby with me?If you want to talk with me, please send me an E-mail.My E -mail :kinakl920@126.I 'm looking forward to seeing you!
  Hello,everyone! My name is ~~. I, a girl with short hair,is smart and beautiful.What's more,it is surfing the Internet that is my hobby.Besides,I do well in my study,which,in teacher's opinion,is what my classmates want to do as well as me .On the other hand, I am not what I used to be,for I never did sports in the past.But now,I like take exercise,which can make me healthy.And my hobbies help me think about good things in my life .Seeing blue sky,I feel it good to live on the earth!So,it is I who am a good girl in daily life!
介绍自己的英语作文带翻译
  My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.
  我的名字是派特,我来自台湾。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。
关于介绍自己的英语作文
  Hi, respect teachers dear classmates, hello. I'm very glad to stand here. First of all, I want to introduce myself. My name is...... , I come from zhoukou, a beautiful place. I... Years old this year. I have many hobbies, such as reading, sport, etc. I like English very much, because English is very useful for us, not only meet the daily needs, and many people in the world can speak English, can talk with them, and to make friends. Besides that, I also like to exercise, physical exercise can make us have healthy, because health is very important to us, so we usually must pay attention to the future, physical exercise is very helpful. In addition, I also like to help others, because I feel like we are so far away from home, help each other will not only make us feel warm, and can make us have more friends. Came to the university in the past two years, maybe there are a lot of people who are like me, and for the future, by the previous longings to today's confusion, even for future questioned, but, anyway, we all want to believe you are the best! We believe that the future is bright. Think about his stay here for so long, at least learn a lot and have a lot of friends, so I'm really happy. Finally, I'm glad to be a member of our class, and I sincerely wish of our class everyone can have a good future! Thank you!
介绍自己学校的英语作文
  I&ll introduce our school orders to all of you.
  Firstly,you must be dressing neatly and clearly when you go to school everyday.
  Secondly,dont be late ,and dont go away from school
  early,too.
  Thirdly,please keep our school clearly and love it.
  Finally,when you go home or go to school ,be sure
  along the right of road for your safety ,If you goto school by bike ,you should make a bike permit.
  Hope all of you have a good time in our school
  Thats all .Thank you.
01 介绍自己的英语作文
02 介绍自己的英语作文带翻译
03 关于介绍自己的英语作文
04 介绍自己学校的英语作文您现在的位置: &
& 爱好和兴趣-Hobbies and Interests-大学英语作文_1200字
爱好和兴趣-Hobbies and Interests-大学英语作文_1200字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & 大学英语&&
519人浏览了这篇文章
Hobbies and Interests
From Monday until Friday most people are busyworking or studying, but in the evenings and off weekends they are free to relax and enjoy themselves. Some watch televisionothers participate in sports.It depends on individual interests. There are many different ways to spend our spare time.
Almost everyone has some kind of hobby. It may be anything from collecting stamps to making model airplanes.Some hobbies are
others are valuable only to their owners.
I know a man Who has a coin collection worth several thousand yuan. A short time ago he bought a rare ten-yuan piece worth 250 yuan. He was very happy about the purchase and thought the price was reasonable, on the other hand, my son collects match boxes. He has almost 600 of them but I doubt if they are wortfi any money. However, to my son they are extremely valuable. Nothing makes him happier than to find a new match-box for his collection.
That's what a hobby means, i guess. It is something we like to do in our spare time simply for the fun of. it. The value in money is not important, but the pleasure it gives us is.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu24046/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请