有一首好像是日语的歌 do do yeah~ 求各位帮忙下 找很久以前 鹿先森 日语了

找一首摇滚 歌词有句 with you yeah yeah with you高潮有句是 let me show you ..you could do 不是 是女声摇滚
挥霍红酒杯
4ever 歌手:维罗尼卡(The Veronicas) 专辑:The Secret Life Of...公司:华纳唱片公司(Warner Music) Here we are so what you gonna doDo I gotta spell it out for youI can see that you gotOther plans for tonightBut I don't really careSize me up you knowI'll beat the bestTick tock no time to restLet them say what theyGonna say but tonightI just don't really careCome on baby we ain'tGonna live foreverLet me show you all the thingsThat we could doI know you wanna be togetherAnd I wanna spend the nightWith you (yeah yeah)With you (yeah yeah)Come with me tonightWe can make the nightLast forever oh ohI've seen it allI got nothing to proveCome on baby just make your moveFollow meLets leave it all behind tonightLike we just don't careLet me take you on theRide of your lifeThat's what I said alrightThey can say what they wannaSay cause tonightI just don't even careCome on baby we ain'tGonna live foreverLet me show you all the thingsThat we could doI know you wanna be togetherAnd I wanna spend the nightWith you (yeah yeah)With you (yeah yeah)Come with me tonightwe can make the nightLast forever oh ohLets pretend you're mineWe could just pretendWe could just pretendYeah yeahYou got what I likeYou got what I likeI got what you likeOh come onJust one taste andYou'll want moreSo tell me whatYou're waiting forCome on baby we ain'tGonna live foreverLet me show you all the thingsThat we could doI know you wanna be togetherAnd I wanna spend the nightWith you (yeah yeah)With you (yeah yeah)Come with me tonightWe can make the nightLast forever (forever)Come on baby we ain'tGonna live foreverLet me show you all the thingsThat we could doI know you wanna be togetherAnd I wanna spend the nightWith you (yeah yeah)With you (yeah yeah)Come with me tonightWe can make the nightLast forever (forever) oh oh
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有没有一首英文歌,里面有I DO, NEED YOU,什么的,节奏很不错的歌?_百度知道
有没有一首英文歌,里面有I DO, NEED YOU,什么的,节奏很不错的歌?
提问者采纳
I love you, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, noDilemma (Kelly) I love you and I need you Nelly, your style, ma, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, no, yeah East coast, what’s it gonna be She said, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I do, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast., and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya. All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you’re still shakin’ right D fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said, and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon&#39., “You don’t know what you mean to me, “You don’t know what you mean to me, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, I see you swingin’ right East coast, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, you’re still swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south., it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Yeah, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I love you, yeah,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Bd ever seen But oh, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ , I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, she got a man and a son doh-oh, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, Need you No matter what I do, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, play my position Like a shortstop, the finest thing i&#39
提问者评价
真的很谢谢你,这首歌我找了很久,就是不知道什么名字
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Pretty boy
by:jimyihn
I lie awake at night
see thing in black and white
I\'ve only got you inside my mind
you know you have made me blind
I lie awake and pray
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start
Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you
like i Never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy i do
Let me inside make me stay right beside you
I used to write your name
And put it a frame
And sometime i thing i hear you call
Right from my bedroom wall
You stay a little while
我觉得你说的是《大大世界》,也就是《big big world》,是吧?歌词如下:
I'm a big big girl
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel
that I too too will miss you much
[miss you much...
I can see the first leaf falling
it's all yellow and nice
It's so very cold outside
like the way I'm feeling inside
I'm a big big girl
in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel
that I too too will miss you much
miss you much...
Outside it's now raining
and tears are falling from my eyes
why did it have to happen
why did it all have to end
I'm a big big girl ...
冯曦妤的a little love?很纯情的一首英文歌……
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)】_Sevyn Streeter-How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Sevyn Streeter歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机有一首英文歌,是舞曲的感觉。有几句歌词是do it do it.还有高潮时best way you like_百度知道
有一首英文歌,是舞曲的感觉。有几句歌词是do it do it.还有高潮时best way you like
.还有高潮时best way you like it. 应该是这样。请知道的回答我。男生唱的。谢谢
提问者采纳
booty music
-deep sid畅花扳拘殖饺帮邪爆矛e
我大爱这首歌呢,怪不得觉得英文好耳熟 ,嘻嘻,绝对是这首
提问者评价
谢谢啦 ,还有楼下的朋友。不过采纳第一个啦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
同意一楼的回答,绝对很。。。的音乐
就是booty music-deep side 前幾天刚找到 特别喜歡
歌曲:booty music歌手:git fresh [ti:booty music]
[ar:git fresh]
this song right here
go on and play that piano
git fresh - booty music(part.2)
(lyrics by 映云@maxrnb)
--maxrnb - your first r b source--
when the beat go like this here
there's only one thing in my head
you all up on my martha stewart set - you on my bed
girl you's a hit - so much booty it don't make no sense
lookin' at me with her pretty brown eyes
might get all the money in this crib
you say i don't know that
i know this is booty music
but if we slow jam
i'll make you say
ooh ooh, ahh ahh, yeah yeah ,ooh ooh
it's gonna ...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求各位大神一首歌_百度知道
求各位大神一首歌
s not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美,无可改变Cause you&#39。
这段歌词在一位女星一首歌的歌里也有。据说那首歌还被
NBA选为 指定歌;s not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美just the way you are 这首歌里面
有一段歌词是这样子的When I see your face当我看到你的脸There&#39,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause girl you're amazing因为你是如此美丽Just the way you are皆应是你When I see your face当我看到你的脸There're amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你Are amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你Are amazing因为你是如此美丽Just the way you are皆应是你yeah~ ,唱法也是一样的,无可改变Cause you&#39,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause girl you&#39
我有更好的答案
把歌打进去,肯定有别的版本,慢慢找呗
找不到啊!
这么大段都一样,侵权了吧
Bruno Mars - just the way you are
是另一首个,亲。这首我知道
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}