对不起的英文就当没有我这个人的英文

英语翻译首先,我想对你说句对不起,我还够不成熟,说了些很过分的话.嗯,最让我内疚的是那些话给你带来的伤害,一想到这,我心里就很烦恼,我不是个喜欢逃避的人,我自己做错了事情,我自己会负责,所以想怎么惩罚都行.明明是小事,但对你却发了莫名其妙的火,以后我有什么烦恼,我也会跟你说的,你朋友和你姐说的,在乎一个人要选择对的方式,我会去好好想想的,其实我没什么经验,以前没爱过人.所以,自己还不能处理好,对老婆造成了这么大的伤害,因为我一直习惯的是独立,一个人去处理自己的所有事情,所以很容易走进死胡同,真的对不起,我还没有你想的那么成熟,至少我自己知道,我有很多时候都是靠着烟来降低情绪,而不是靠自己的意志和感觉,可是和一年前的自己相比,我真的觉得我很多都改变了,这点相信你是很清楚的,真的很对不起,对你的内疚都产生负罪感了,我自己都害怕去面对那些发给你的话,我觉得自己非常不可饶恕,嗯,对不起,我不知道怎么用文字把自己心里压抑着的话表达出来,我只是觉得在很多事实面前,我很无奈,很无力,我不想要这样的结局,我只是很在乎一个人,可却弄巧成拙,
First of all,I want to say a sentence sorry,I'm not mature,said some very excessive words.Well,most lets my guilt is those words brought you hurt,think about it,and I was very upset,I am not a like to escape,I myself do something wrong and I myself will be responsible for,so how would punish will do.Clearly is small,but for you have sent a puzzling of fire,later I have any trouble,I also will tell you,your friend and your older sister said,care for a person to select right way,I'll go to think well,actually,I have no experience,haven't love people.Therefore,I still can't handle,with his wife caused so big of injury,because I always used is independent,a person to deal with their own all things,so easily into dead end,really sorry,I haven't you think so mature,at least I myself know,I have a lot of time in both smoke to reduce emotions and not by their own volition and feeling,but compared with a year ago oneself,I really think I many are changed,which I believe you are very clear,really sorry for your guilt is guilt,myself all afraid to face those issued to you of words,I feel very unforgivable,um,sorry,I don't know how to use text oneself in the mind is depressing words expression comes out,I just feel in many facts in front,I very helpless,groggy,I don't want so of final outcome,I just really care a person,but outsmart oneself,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
First, I want you saying I'm sorry, I have enough to mature, said something very much to say. Ah, the most guilty are those who let me bring you harm, then, the thought of this, I was very troubled, I...
扫描下载二维码用英语怎么说对不起?我想向某某人道歉这句怎么说啊?是I Want to say sorry for xxx ...在舞台上当着所有人的面为要道歉的人唱了一首歌..然后当着所有人的面说我想像某人道歉..这话用英语怎么说阿?
小Z践踏748
这句话应该是I want to say sorry to...或者XXX make an apology to XXXI must apologise for +道歉的事情如:I must apologize for not being able to meet you.我因为没能接你而向你道歉.apologize to sb for sth :因某事向某人道歉
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This song is for xxx. I'd like to say I'm sorry这样应该没有问题吧
I am sorry for doing sthI am sorry for sth
i make a apologize for
哈!不会!
sorry, ...
直接说SORRY
I am sorry for sth.
say sorry to sb. for doing sth.apologize to sb. for doing sth.
扫描下载二维码“给了很多人的承诺,也许有很多我做不到的,我只能说对不起,我努力了。”英文怎么说?_百度知道
“给了很多人的承诺,也许有很多我做不到的,我只能说对不起,我努力了。”英文怎么说?
提问者采纳
Im sorry, perhaps not many, I can only say I&#39To the commitment of many people
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
承诺的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我只是刚好路过的英文“对不起,我没有想到有个人在这里.”“没关系,我只是刚好路过而已.”这两句的英文要怎么翻译啊...
小鬼°∥TA541
“对不起,我没有想到有个人在这里.”Sorry,I thought no one lived here.Sorry,I didn't expect to find anyone here.“没关系,我只是刚好路过而已.”Never mind,I'm just passing by.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am sorry, I did not expect anyone to be here.It's ok. I am just passing by.
Sorry,I thought nobody's here.It's ok, I am just passing by.这是比较口语化的
Sorry, don't know someone's here.Never mind. Just passing by the way.
Excuse me,I don't expect that there will be someone here.Never mind,I just pass by.
“对不起,我没有想到有个人在这里。”
Sorry, I don't think there is someone in here
没关系,我只是刚好路过而已
It doesn't matter, I'm just going by
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 对不起英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信