1 在手机或平板上继续观看该视频
2 分享给你的微信好友或者朋友圈
好莱坞影院推荐
史上最美礼服梦幻来袭
蓝胖子的深情告白
下载企鹅看看
好莱坞会员求活动小丑的英文版歌词_百度知道
求活动小丑的英文版歌词
活动小丑的英文版歌词如下:Music: 40mPGuitar: 少年TLyrics: AsheMix:gong骏Vocal:茶理理I stayed here all aloneAs time was passing onA simple, little dateAnd that is what I'll say we're onThe people close to townThe gentle, ing cloudsThey share a laugh as I sitWaiting all day longA really simple formulaThat I don't understand at allThe ticking of the clockis rushing like my heart is gonna stopTo really, truly comprehendI have attempted, but I can't To think that in your eyesYou really see me asA clown to just be made fun ofAh, as I spinAs I spinAs I spinUntil I just Ah, can't breathe inCan't breathe inThis is the endGuess this is itSorry fate has got me hitAnd now I can't go on goingKnowing you'll never see thisThe Earth goes on a tripI go along with itAn empty, thoughtless thingI'm prone to just following And merely for a secBefore I lose my stepI only stand aboutWithout making any soundI didn't mean for this to beA bit of luck and suddenlyI came to find that all this timeI didn't need to see the lightYour hand is reaching out for meYour warming touch is all I need And just a little smileWould make it all worthwhileAnd yet they always cause a little tear in my heartAh, as I spinAs I spinAs I spinUntil I just Ah, can't breathe inCan't breathe inCan't breathe inI'm giving inAh, I can changeI will changeHere's the chanceBut I don't know Ah, I'm just scaredUnpreparedWhat can I do?I'm stopping nowI have vowedTo stay here patiently but You're the only reasonI'll never make it on my ownAh, as I spinAs I spinAs I spinUntil I just Ah, can't breathe inCan't breathe inI'm giving inYes, I'm the clownI'm the joke you've always known me as, soWhile I'm your puppet, would you kindlyPlease play with me again《活动小丑》是一首典型的失恋曲,歌曲处处表现着“我”被舍弃之后的无助与孤独。然而却难以割舍心中的感情,因此而产生内心复杂而又悲伤的感情。40mP创作出的一贯比较上口的曲子和非常流畅的旋律,配合PV的加成效果,也是让本曲一经发表就受到很多好评。本曲于日达成百万再生,成为VOCALOID传说曲目的一员,本曲也是VOCALOID曲界第100首百万再生曲目。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
arakuri PierrotMusic, thoughtless thingI'm the clownI&#39, can't breathe inCan&#39: 少年TLt breathe inThis is the endGuess this is itSorry fate has got me hitAnd now I can't mean for this to beA bit of luck and suddenlyI came to find that all this timeI didn&#39, as I spinAs I spinAs I spinUntil I just Ah;m giving inAh;t To think that in your eyesYou really see me asA clown to just be made fun ofAh, I'm giving inYll never see thisThe Earth goes on a tripI go along with itAn empty, I can changeI will changeHere'll never make it on my ownAh;t breathe inI&#39, little dateAnd that is what I't breathe inCan't go on goingKnowing you&#39: AsheMll say we&#39?I&#39:gong骏Vocal, can&#39:茶理理I stayed here all aloneAs time was passing onA simple, as I spinAs I spinAs I spinUntil I just Ah: 40mPGt breathe inCan&#39, soWhile I't breathe inCan't breathe inI&#39, ing cloudsThey share a laugh as I sitWaiting all day longA really simple formulaThat I don'm stopping nowI have vowedTo stay here patiently but You't know Ah, as I spinAs I spinAs I spinUntil I just Ah;m prone to just following And merely for a secBefore I lose my stepI only stand aboutWithout making any soundI didn&#39, but I can't understand at allThe ticking of the clockis rushing like my heart is gonna stopTre the only reasonI'm your puppet, truly comprehendI have attempted, can'm the joke you't need to see the lightYour hand is reaching out for meYour warming touch is all I need And just a little smileWould make it all worthwhileAnd yet they always cause a little tear in my heartAh;vs the chanceBut I don&#39, I'm just scaredUnpreparedWhat can Ire onThe people close to townThe gentle
提问者评价
其他1条回答
からくりピエロ (活动小丑)
作词:40mP(40㍍)
作曲:40mP(40㍍)
歌:初音ミク
待ち合わせは2时间前で
machiawase ha ni jikanmae de
此处に独り それが答えでしょ
koko ni hitori sorega kotae desho
约定在两小时前
独留我在这儿 就是答覆了吧
街ゆく人 流れる云
machi yuku hito nagare ru kumo
仆のことを嘲笑ってた
boku nokotowo aza waratte ta
街上行人 流动云彩
都在嘲笑著我
それは简単で とても困难で
soreha kantan de totemo konnan de
认めることで前に进めるのに
mitome rukotode mae ni susume runoni
信じられなくて 信じたくなくて
shinji rarenakute shinji takunakute
君の中できっと仆は道化师なんでしょ
kimi no naka ...
是要英文版QWQ
I'm standing here aloneas always all alonewaiting for you to comebut I know that wouldn't happenPassengers walking bying clouds in the skyI'd better laugh it offall the things I've done for youIs it an easy thing to do?Or is it difficult to do?accept the fact that you have gone without methen take another stepI can't belive that this is trueDon't wanna hear the words from you&How can you not find out,what you've been meant to me,I'm a stupid little clown&I can't see, I can't hear,I can't be away from you.I can't breathe, I can't breathe,so hard to breathe.Yes look at it, this is it,the fate between you and meThere'll never be a chance for me to get to you.Even you put me down,the world still spins aroundspinning around and aroundas if I am nothing at allWith just a blink of an eyeyou took my breath awayIt must be what they callL.O.V.E. at first sightIs it by chance to be us two?or is it meant to be us two?It might be better for me to leave behindthe answer you have saidI can't resist the warmth from youNo matter what I've tried to dothe smile on your facethe happiness you bringevery single little thingjust makes me drown...I can't see, I can't hear,I can't be away from you.I can't see, I can't hear,I can't be away from you.I can't breathe, I can't breathe,I can't breathe, so hard to breathe.I can't breathe, I can't breathe,I can't breathe, how can I breathe?Everything won't be the sameEverywhere I go is youNo I can't stand no more,lying down right here waitingfor you to pick up every single piece of meAll I see, all I hear,all I feel is fading outAll I breathe, all I breathe,it's you I breatheYes I'm the one that you always call&pierrot-san&will always stay the same 'cause I know youwill never set me free...这个对吗?
小丑的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分享给好友:
复制HTML代码
【原创PV&国人女声】活动小丑&英文版「茶理理」
大家正在看爱我就收藏我,管我明天是谁的新娘。
百度云一下
百度云一下
当前位置:
/ 资源详情
: mp3
浏览次数
: L还是会寂寞
个人说明  我这么萌萌哒,不来一发真的没关系么
【傻瓜程序员】3ds max2009 从入门到精通 1
建议使用「时间轴模式」 浏览
本体+SP+EX 已分时间段添加 字幕+字体包在最下面
【DHR動研字幕組】[加速世界_Accel World][01-24+SP+EX01-02
[每天惊喜!关注微信]《魅力研习社》第077期《美丽贺岁》第16期——新年旅游攻略.flv
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该专辑暂无相关内容描述
该会员暂无个人说明
该会员暂无个人说明
该会员暂无个人说明
该会员暂无个人说明
该会员暂无个人说明
该会员暂无个人说明
该会员暂无个人说明
【57百度云资源】不存储任何资源,网站资源来自57百度云蜘蛛程序对百度网盘资源的爬取,只作交流和学习使用,如有侵权和非法不良信息,请联系百度网盘举报删除,删除资源后本站收录的资源分享链接也将自动失效。如有疑问,也可联系我们。
SpiderDisk For BIDU beta1.0 |
本次执行耗时:0.009505s}

我要回帖

更多关于 茶理理离去之原伴奏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信