baby是哪首歌的歌词来里有这句歌词我手里都没iphone

查看: 1979|回复: 0
最后登录15/2/12注册时间12/5/16阅读权限50积分-5精华0帖子金币-15618 枚91币0 枚
钻石: 0 颗
人气: 0 次
金币: -15618 个
发表于 15/7/6 00:59:28
优酷电信iPhone6广告的歌曲里有首歌词是因为你真的那么照顾我像是天空在唱歌的歌曲叫什么名字
帖子永久地址:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('优酷电信iPhone6广告的歌曲里有首歌词是因为你真的那么照顾我像是天空在唱歌的歌曲叫什么名字\n/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">推荐给好友
GMT+8, 16/5/24 22:11
Powered by歌词里有iphone的歌_百度知道
歌词里有iphone的歌
中文的:歌曲: 死皮赖脸 歌手: 阿悄 专辑: 《莎话》死皮赖脸词曲:阿悄演唱:阿悄7很多信息的iphone很多线条的爱情他身边很多人纠缠不清我只是有一点担心还有些怀疑每个都真心哪个才是真心为什么总有人都怕别人背叛自己为什么明明有女朋友却还跟别人出去为什么又开始一个人偷偷地回忆为什么推开别人就只爱自己不坏 还是很多期待每当你想离开他就会死皮赖脸让你留下来好坏 可对他还是爱狐狸精很喜欢一到夜晚就自动又找上门来喔 赖着让你留下来喔 自动又找上门来这个世界不公平规则在操控人心还有真真假假分辨不清我只是有点不甘心还有些着急可怜的真心哪有用武之地为什么总有人都怕别人背叛自己为什么明明有女朋友却还跟别人出去为什么又开始一个人偷偷地回忆为什么推开别人就只爱自己不坏 还是很多期待每当你想离开他就会死皮赖脸让你留下来好坏 可对他还是爱狐狸精很喜欢一到夜晚就自动又找上门来喔 赖着让你留下来喔 自动又找上门来不坏 还是很多期待每当你想离开他就会死皮赖脸让你留下来好坏 可对他还是爱狐狸精很喜欢一到夜晚就自动又找上门来不坏 还是很多期待每当你想离开他就会死皮赖脸让你留下来好坏 可对他还是爱狐狸精很喜欢一到夜晚就自动又找上门来喔 赖着让你留下来喔 自动又找上门来英文的:歌曲: Jason Derulo 专辑: 《Tattoos》With the Lights On - Jason DerüloI just wanna freak you with the lights onBaby, leave them onI don’t want them offWhen I see them drawsPucker, pucker, that’s a noWe gonna make it growPull it to the sideYou say you can rideBaby, join me in my rideLet me hit in the frontLet me hit in the back nowTo the middle of the clubTurn your back to the light nowI’m unaware, no matter where you at nowI can’t wait to give you what you wantGirl, you know you badLike the mic’s on byHope you don’t mindI keep my Nikes on, rightWe can film it all on my IPhone 5I just wanna freak you with the lights onGirl, you know you badLike the mic’s on byHope you don’t mindI keep my Nikes on, rightWe can film it all on my IPhone 5I just wanna freak you with the lights onLooking for somebody brand newI got FCK I need you, get it?You know what I’m tryna doI’m like uh, she coming to, get it?Let me hit in the frontLet me hit in the back nowTo the middle of the clubTurn your back to the light nowI’m unaware, no matter where you at nowI can’t wait to give you what you wantGirl, you know you badLike the mic’s on byHope you don’t mindI keep my Nikes on, rightWe can film it all on my IPhone 5I just wanna freak you with the lights onGirl, you know you badLike the mic’s on byHope you don’t mindI keep my Nikes on, rightWe can film it all on my IPhone 5I just wanna freak you with the lights onI’m so glad you came, babyBut I don’t wanna miss a thing, ladySo I’mma keep the lights onWe and me at it, onGonna make your body moanTill you play this songYou can keep on them heels for me‘Cause I’mma keep these Nikes on for real, shortySo I’mma keep the lights onWe and me at it, onGonna make your body moanTill you play this songLet me hit in the frontLet me hit in the back nowTo the middle of the clubTurn your back to the light nowI’m unaware, no matter where you at nowI can’t wait to give you what you wantGirl, you know you badLike the mic’s on byHope you don’t mindI keep my Nikes on, rightWe can film it all on my IPhone 5I just wanna freak you with the lights onGirl, you know you badLike the mic’s on byHope you don’t mindI keep my Nikes on, rightWe can film it all on my IPhone 5I just wanna freak you with the lights onI just wanna freak you with the lights on
其他类似问题
10人觉得有用
为您推荐:
我ipod里面有一首,是首英文歌,回家帮你找找
iphone的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词iloveyou是哪首歌 的文章

更多推荐