他的包里有三支笔和一本书。3?
这是一只胳膊?
我的包里有一支笔和二本书、他的包里有什么?
这是头发、这是什么、这些用英语怎么说。2?
它们是眼睛1。6?
这些是眼睛、这些是什么。4、这个用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
Is this in English?
It&#391--what&#39.5what is this?They are eyes?They are eyes?there is a pen and two books.6 what are these.3What is in your schoolbag?there are three pens and a book in his bag.4what is in his bag.2what are these in E s a leg
提问者评价
帮了我大忙,3Q3Q3Q3Q3Q!!!!!!!!!1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
觉得去培训一下比自学要好的多,一对一的效果要更好,【酷酷口语】很不错的。给你推荐一个好的口语网站
what&s this?
1 How to name this by english?
This is an arm.2 How to say these in english?
Those are eyes.3 What things in your bag?
There are one pen and two books in it.4 What things in his bag?
three pens and a book5 What's this?
This is hair6 What these?
these are eyes
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
情景对话的英文
英文翻译situational dialogues:&&&& circumstances:&&&&have a dialogue or conversat ...
例句与用法A : do you have any plans for today掌握一个情景对话。让你的英语脱口而出。 A : i ' m going to choose some different vegetables掌握一个情景对话。让你的英语脱口而出。 Situation : mr . johns is the first time to live in our hotel(情景对话:约翰逊先生第一次入住我们宾馆。 For an outside line掌握一个情景对话。 I hope you ' re掌握一个情景对话。 Boys and girls , please look at the pictures . please discuss with your partner and make up new dialogues让学生根据图片进行情景对话,并对原有的内容进行扩充。 Situation : mr . tom is a germany engineer , he has been worked in yulin city for a long time(情景对话:汤姆先生是德国的一位工程师,他已在玉林工作了一段时间了。 ) Situation : mr . david lives in our hotel for a long time , heoften goes to the night club to drink(情景对话:大卫先生在我们宾馆住了一段时间了,他经常到夜总会喝酒。 ) Situation : mr . dill and his wife mrs . iris come from england , this is the second time they live in our hotel(情景对话:迪尔先生和他的太太艾丽斯来自英国,这是他们第二次入住我们宾馆。 Assuming the dual roles of a teacher and a researcher , i have implemented three models of classroom instructions笔者以教师和研究者的双重身份对大学二年级的学生视听说面授课实施了角色扮演、情景对话和编短剧三种模式的教学。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
情景对话的英文翻译,情景对话英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译情景对话,情景对话的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved请把下面的情景对话翻译成英语(快啊)_百度知道
请把下面的情景对话翻译成英语(快啊)
好的,请您保持耐心。出了什么问题么(关于宾馆管理层和顾客之间的 G。有一些问题需要你们解决一下。我们会马上找人帮您修好的。 关于这个问题。 G。我的房间里为什么没有热水呢? G:非常抱歉:您好:我房间旁边的那条大街太吵了? G? B。希望你们能尽快帮我解决问题:好的:好的。可能是坏了? G:对于发生这种情况我们感到非常抱歉。请问是什么问题,你们能想想办法么:可是我房间的床让我感觉非常不舒服。 G? B,我们会尽快处理:是的:但是你们的热水器是不是出了什么问题:没有了。 B。 B:请不要着急。如果必要的话我 们会给您换一张新床,我们决定先帮您检查一下? G。您还有什么别的问题么,我希望你们能帮我调整一下:宾馆) B。您看这样行么。 B:顾客 B。关于这个问题
提问者采纳
Is there any possiblity that you do somethint worry about it:Surely we will. Is there anything else we can do for you:yes:Ws too noisy down there on the street? G? G? there is no hot water in the bathroom.B.Well:it&#39. Hopefully you will solve all of these problmes right away:We are very sorry about this.B. A little patience may do you good?B. Is that ok:So far those are all the things:And also I don&#39.B. G,
Could you shift it for me?G. Here are some problems need to be solved, there must be something wrong with it, Sir (Mam). We are sending the repairmt feel comfortable when lie in the bed:Sure, one more thing:oh. See you later.B, is there something wrong with the heaterB. We will check it for you first and then if necessary we wll serve you a new bed? May I help you. It may not work?G. We are handling it as soon as possible, may I know what kind of problems need to be solved?Because it really bothers me:Please don&#39:excuse me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情景对话的相关知识
其他1条回答
How do you do. What's the problem?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语对话 求翻译成日语_百度知道
英语对话 求翻译成日语
com/zhidao/pic/item/a9d3fd1f17e9297cad1c8a7865d18.jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">如图所示 我是Speaker B 不要拿翻译器糊弄我&nbsp<a href="http.baidu://a.hiphotos
提问者采纳
Bはただのすれ违いです。Bは”あります”と答えながら、そうです、”あそこでは大きな建物があるんではないか二人は会话をしています。Bは”はい。”と说明しました。Aは”図书馆の後ろですか”と闻きました。Aはこの近くでは一つ体育馆があるかと知りがっています
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
ぃぃぇ。ぉ前がしってることだ、どぅぃたしましてはぃ、それだ
そこの広いビル见えます?あそこです。図书馆の後ろですか?はい、そこせす&#12539;。ありがとうございますどういたしまして
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求翻译对话
TD哥哥0024C
It's a pink lady,she hasn't going close.She's laying back on the pool ,It's a pink lady,yes,yes,she hasn't very close,She's laying back on the pool,which is the lamp,it wasn't like pink lady ,she has all these "jeeps" coming down.如有不足,请高手指点!视频情节为,男孩的篮球把台灯给碰摔下来碎了,然后他打电话订了个新的,但是他妈回来又给碰摔了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 晚饭后家人对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信