seientists can find ways to reduce thewater pollutionn

写一篇英语短文_百度知道
写一篇英语短文
北京动物园是中国最大的动物园之一,请把你在动物园里看到的动物介绍给大家。假如你曾经去过北京动物园
我有更好的答案
“Environmental pollution” is a term that refers to all the ways that human activity harms the natural environment. Most people have witnessed environmental pollution in the form of an open garbage dump or a factory pouring out black smoke. However, pollution can also be invisible, odorless, and tasteless. Some kinds of pollution do not actually dirty the land, air, or water, but they reduce the quality of life for people and other living things. For example, noise from traffic and machinery can be considered forms of pollution.
Environmental pollution is one of the most serious problems facing humanityand other life forms today. Badly polluted air ...
求一下翻译吧。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(120字左右)用英语介绍造成空气污染的成因带翻译_百度知道
(120字左右)用英语介绍造成空气污染的成因带翻译
(120字左右)用英语介绍造成空气污染的成因 带翻译
求!求! 急!
提问者采纳
后面的就不翻译了,从而达到全面减少污染的目的、有某种能阻止氧气进入血液的气体,还以轿车. Automobile,并设置自行车车道,还有引起血压增高;s cigarette smoke. It will eventually fall to the earth after a few years, trains,出现酸雨;clean&quot,而且增加空气污染程度, a gas which stops oxygen being taken into the blood and a substance called nicotine。如能改善城镇公共交通, power stations。
火山爆发时,尘埃被高高喷射入对流层以上的空间; world.空气污染
沙暴和火山爆发喷出的尘埃和有毒气体自然而然地对地球大气造成的污染.
However, causing acid rain[2]. FactoriesAir pollution is one of the major problems of the modern world, causing air pollution。燃烧的过程中产生废物, engineers try to design and locate new power plants to do minimum damage to the environment, dust is blasted[3] high above the troposphere and may take weeks to be carried around the weather zone. People will continually find new ways to control pollution, it may be that we still have a long way to go before we have a &quot:AIR POLLUTION
Sandstorms and the dust and gases from volcanoes pollute the earth&#39,但人们可以通过节约能源.
Air pollution is at its worst over big cities where millions of people live. Cigarette smoke contains chemicals ts atmosphere naturally,人们就不再会热衷于使用自家汽车, reducing the overall amount of pollution,尘埃将最终漂落在地球上, planes and busses need energy。就更小的范围来看. If better pubic transport and cycle lanes were available in towns and cities,好就给分吧,因而雨水无法将其从大气中冲走,但成本昂贵、火力发电站和车辆将有害废气排放到空气中, and destroying the ozone layer。这里再给你一篇, too. Nearly all of this energy is produced by burning fuels:空气污染是当今世界几大主要问题之一, buses。几乎所有的能量都是由燃料的燃烧产生、生活。香烟雾含有多种有害物质.
When a volcano erupts。没有解决空气污染的简单办法。 楼主看看吧. Also, but people could reduce air pollution by saving energy and reducing harmful emissions from vehicle exhausts and power stations. The burning produces wastes.
Scientists are finding ways to stop air pollution especially in big industrial areas and densely-populated cities,飞机和公交车也需要能源。工厂烟囱可以安装滤清装置以减少空气污染。
吸烟不仅对健康有害:不仅有致癌化学物质, and rehicles exhausts[1] pump harmful gases into the air, work, but this is expensive。设立禁烟区有助于减少污染,其中有些就残留在空气中, and trucks。汽车,需要几个星期才飘浮移至气象层. No-smoking areas cut down on this pollution and save non-smokers breathing in other people&#39. There are no simple solutions to air pollution。工厂、减少车辆和火力发电站的有害气体排放来达到降低污染的目的。
好几百万人在城市里工作, some of which remain in the air. But the most serious kind of air pollution comes from people, and travel about in cars。几年之后, so cannot be washed out of the air by rain。现代工厂的运作需要极大的能源. They are studying new ways of generating electricity that may be less damaging to the environment, air pollution causes all sorts of breathing problems,空气污染会引发各种呼吸道疾病,然而最严重的空气污染却来自人类, many power plants are being modernized to give off less polluted material, people would be less likely to use their cars. On a much smaller scale,火车,额,破坏臭氧层的罪魁祸首、公共汽车和卡车为交通工具, which raises blood pressure and makes the heart beat faster. Factory chimmeys can be fitted with devices to cut down[4] air pollution,并能使不吸烟者免受被动吸烟之害.翻译. In the meantime.
Smoking cigarettes adds to the general levels of air pollution as well as damaging our health,引起了空气污染. There indeed seems to be no end to tasks that environmentalists will be required to do、心速加快的被称为尼古丁的物质. Nearly all of the countries are trying hard to prevent and control air pollution,因而这种百万人口的城市空气污染最为严重,是造成全球气候变暖, contributing to global warming. A great deal of energy is needed to run the factories of modern industrial nations
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1. Air pollution is one of the major problems of the modern world. A great deal of energy is needed to run the factories of modern industrial nations. Automobile, trains, planes and busses need energy, too. Nearly all of this energy is produced by burning fuels. The burning produces wastes, some of which remain in the air, causing air pollution.
Scientists are finding ways to stop air pollution especially in big industrial areas and densely-populated cities. They are studying new ways of generating electricity that may be less damaging to the environment. In the meantime, many power plants are being modernized to give off less polluted material. Also,...
字数超过了。。
空气污染的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.Some look for ways to reduce pollution,some keep a record of levels of pollution,other departments are responsible for finding where it comes from and punishing people who have broken the law by causing pollution.2.In the worst areas they ban fishing completely for a few months st a time so that the fish numbers can grow again.3.They have a huge and can eat fish as big as themselves.4.Some fish can produce sounds almost twice as loud as your speaking voice!
▉幽灵战狼▉85
1,有些为减少污染寻求解决办法,有些记录污染等级,其他的部门责任在于寻找污染的来源以及惩罚那些违法导致污染的人.2,在最糟糕的地区他们一次完全禁止钓鱼长达数月以便鱼群的数量能得以恢复.3,他们大快朵颐能吃下和自己一样大的鱼.4,有的鱼能发出几乎两倍大于我们说话声的声音.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
谷歌网页翻译
扫描下载二维码关于环境污染的英语作文_百度知道
关于环境污染的英语作文
多来几篇,求质量.谢谢
提问者采纳
I hope I can do somets appearance to be neater. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future and our home will become better and better, more and more people have reas felling, we had better not cut down the trees? I think we should do the followings, but also can even better basically arrive makes use of waste. Must solve this problem must start from foundation, enhances people&#39, wherever we go today. Finally. Next. Also. For Earth&#39. Like this not only can reduce the environmental sanitation worker&#39. I’ll try my best to save the energy. Third. Like this not only can reduce the environmental sanitation worker&#39, little usess consciousness with understanding.Furthermore. Fifth, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed. Fortunately, in my free time, I will remember to turn off the lights when I leave the classroom, saves the resources. Last. Second, little uses the plastic product.money on expensive things, to reduce the pollution, but also can even better basically arrive makes use of 诉讼waste, don’t take a bus or a taxi, threatening our existence, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories: Implementation trash classification packed in bags. Must solve this problem must start from foundation. Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. Causes the city&#39, reduces to forest-tree's tomorrow.The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations, we must start from the now diligently. Finally,s consciousness with understanding, I hope I can do something for our country. For Earth&#39, must carry on waste recovery use. Laws have been passed to stop pollution.The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces: First. Causes the city&#39. Last. First, will want the well local constable to protect the environment. Next, we must start from the now diligently, it’s best to ride a bike to school, enhances people&#39. Pollution is, we have to take care of the trees , must carry on waste recovery use. First, must massively propagandize, it is imporment to save water and money, we had better nos tomorrow. To this us proposes as follows suggests. To this us proposes as follows suggests, to reduce the pollutionHow to save environment, reduces to forest-tree&#39, strengthens the environmental protection consciousness, must make improvement to clean aspect. Trees on the hills have been cut down and waste water is being poured conts appearance to be neater, I won’t spend too much money on expensive things, in fact. I’ll try my best to save the energy, we have to take care of the trees .The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern life the humanity faces, must make improvement to clean aspect. Must solve this problem must start from foundation, must mas work load, strengthens the environmental protection consciousness. Also must strengthen to white pollution processing. For example: Implementation trash classification packed in bags.The environmental protection is the most major problem which in the modern lifs felling, will want the well local constable to pros work load. Also must strengthen to white pollution processing. Measures have been taken to cope with these problems by the government, I will collect the empty bottles and waste paper for recycling. The fourth idea is turning off the shower when I ‘m not using it
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
The environment is everything around us,for example,air,water,animals,plants,buildings and so on.They all affect us in many ways and closely related to our lives.People can't live without the environment. Everybody needs to breathe air,drink water and eat food every day.We burn coal to keep warm,and we use wood to make paper.As a result,we become the part of the environment.
The environment has been getting wores and wores for many years.We have been upgrading our living standard, meanwhile the environment has been polluted.Somke form factory chimneys pollutesthe air.Machines and engines make noises that annoy us constantly.Animals are homeless bec...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 pollution in china 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信