B。 你需要一些水果吗
B一般在疑问句和否定句中,用any,在陈述句中用some本句中some表示客气,是习惯用法。
扫描下载二维码you shouldn't eat __anything
d;anything
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
d: anything
d;anything
扫描下载二维码1.He won't go yo the party because he hardly knows----themA.any of B.none of C all Deither2.'s 6o'clock in the morning .The lights go out one after----a.other b.the others c.others d.another3.I asked him fom some milk,but he hadn't----a.nothing banything c.some d.any请说明理由谢谢
A,hardly几乎不他不会去那个晚会,因为他几乎不认识那里任何人2.D,another,因为灯不止一个,用another,one after another一个接一个的早上六点了,灯一个个熄灭了3.B我找他要些牛奶,但是他什么也没有如果是had则用nothing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. A hargly 含有否定的意思,我几乎不认识他们中的任何一个人。2 D one after another ,固定搭配,一个接一个3
D any用于否定句中。他没有牛奶。
扫描下载二维码英语代词联系,16( )1.This blue suit looks better than the green ____.A./ B.one C.suits D.ones( ) 2 -How many apples did your mother give you,Lucy or Lily?A.Each one B.One each C.One everyone D.One more( ) 3 -Have you a computer?-Yes,I have a good____.A.some B.one C.it D.that( ) 4 He has one blue pen and two red____.A.one's B.those C.one D.ones( ) 5 Is this story as interesting as__ A.the one B.some ones C.that one D.one17( ) 1 -I'll show you how to throw a frisby.Throw ____ like ____ A. this B. it C. it D. this( ) 2 -What colour is this?A.it's a red B.This is red C.It's red D.It's a red colour( ) 3 There is a pen on the table.Pass ____ to me,please.A.this B.that C.it.D.which18( ) 1.There are shops on _____ side of the street.________ of them do not close till 12 at night.A. All B. None C. Some D. Many( ) 2 The boy runs faster than_______ in his class.,A.any of the boy B.any boys C.any other boy D.all the boys( ) 3 Tom is stronger than ___ in his class.A.any students B.other student C.any other student D.any other students( ) 4 There is not ___ meat in my bowl.There is ____ chicken in it.A. any B. some C. any D. some( ) 5 -I have forgotten my bread.-Never mind,you can have____.A.some of us B.some of our C.some of ours D.many of ours( ) 6 -Is there ___ tea in' that green cup?-Yes,there is____.A. some B. any C. any D. some19( ) 1 Could you do___for me,please?A.everything B.nothing C.something D.anything( ) 2 The bottle is empty.There is___ in it.A.anything B.something C.nothing D.everything( ) 3 -Turn off the TV,Betty.____ is watching it.-Oh,no.Mum.I'm watching it now.A.somebody B.Nobody C.Everybody D.Anybody( ) 4 -Did you find ___ in the room?-No,we found ___ there.A. nobody B. everybody C. somebody D. anybody( ) 5 I have a lot of work to do.1 have___ time to play.A.not B.any C.no D.some( ) 6 As we know,he is___fool.A.not B.no a C.not an D.no20( ) 1 I asked him for some oil,but he hadn't ___.A.some B.any C.anything D.no( ) 2 ___ of the four roads will take you to the hospital.A.Neither B.Either C.Both D.Any( ) 3 Would you lend me of your money?" A.some B.lot C.a few D.any( ) 4 Would you like___more coffee?A.little B.any C.some D.another( ) 5 -Have you any books on radio?-I'd like to borrow ___.A.those B.some C.them D.it
星家粉团63
16( 【B】 )1.This blue suit looks better than the green ____.A./ B.one C.suits D.ones( 【A】 ) 2 -How many apples did your mother give you,Lucy or Lily?A.Each one B.One each C.One everyone D.One more( 【B】) 3 -Have you a computer?-Yes,I have a good____.A.some B.one C.it D.that( 【D】) 4 He has one blue pen and two red____.A.one's B.those C.one D.ones( 【C】) 5 Is this story as interesting as__ A.the one B.some ones C.that one D.one17( 【A】) 1 -I'll show you how to throw a frisby.Throw ____ like ____ A. this B. it C. it D. this( 【C】 ) 2 -What colour is this?A.it's a red B.This is red C.It's red D.It's a red colour( 【C】) 3 There is a pen on the table.Pass ____ to me,please.A.this B.that C.it.D.which18(【A】 ) 1.There are shops on _____ side of the street.________ of them do not close till 12 at night.A. All B. None C. Some D. Many( 【C】 ) 2 The boy runs faster than_______ in his class.,A.any of the boy B.any boys C.any other boy D.all the boys(【C】 ) 3 Tom is stronger than ___ in his class.A.any students B.other student C.any other student D.any other students(【B】 ) 4 There is not ___ meat in my bowl.There is ____ chicken in it.A. any B. some C. any D. some( 【C】 ) 5 -I have forgotten my bread.-Never mind,you can have____.A.some of us B.some of our C.some of ours D.many of ours( 【D】) 6 -Is there ___ tea in' that green cup?-Yes,there is____.A. some B. any C. any D. some19( 【C】 ) 1 Could you do___for me,please?A.everything B.nothing C.something D.anything(【C】 ) 2 The bottle is empty.There is___ in it.A.anything B.something C.nothing D.everything(【B】 ) 3 -Turn off the TV,Betty.____ is watching it.-Oh,no.Mum.I'm watching it now.A.somebody B.Nobody C.Everybody D.Anybody(【A】 ) 4 -Did you find ___ in the room?-No,we found ___ there.A. nobody B. everybody C. somebody D. anybody(【C】 ) 5 I have a lot of work to do.1 have___ time to play.A.not B.any C.no D.some( 【A】 ) 6 As we know,he is___fool.A.not B.no a C.not an D.no20( 【B】 ) 1 I asked him for some oil,but he hadn't ___.A.some B.any C.anything D.no( 【B】 ) 2 ___ of the four roads will take you to the hospital.A.Neither B.Either C.Both D.Any( 【A】 ) 3 Would you lend me of your money?" A.some B.lot C.a few D.any(【C】) 4 Would you like___more coffee?A.little B.any C.some D.another( 【B】) 5 -Have you any books on radio?-I'd like to borrow ___.A.those B.some C.them D.it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
20C C A B B
acbcbabdabcdbcacdabcdab
16.BABDC17.ACCAC18.CBCDC19.CBACA20.BBACB
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t touch anything 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信