内江市十二中2016武汉市高三五月月月考英语

2015届高三英语12月联考试题(上海市十二校含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 上海市十二校2015届高三12月联考英语试题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第I卷(共103分)I. Listening ComprehensionSection ADirections& In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once.& After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.1. A. $100.&&&&B. $40.&&&&C. $20.&&&&D. $60.2. A. Go to see a movie.&&&&&&&B. Leave for Chicago.& C. Meet her aunt at the station.&&&&&D. Prepare a party.3. A. She doesn’t have any time.&&&&&B. It doesn’t bother her to wait.& C. She’s never had to wait before.&&&&D. She hasn’t seen anyone at all.4. A. History.&&&&B. Mathematics.&&C. Literature.&&&D. Politics.5. A. She is only too pleased to come.&&&&B. She was an excellent mountain-climber.& C. She didn’t go in for mountaineering.&&&D. She was too busy to come.6. A. Read an article on political science.&&&B. Read more than one article.& C. Present a different theory to the class.&&&D. Choose a better article to read.7. A. Place another order.&&&&&&B. Call on to check on it.& C. Wait patiently.&&&&&&&&D. Go and find the furniture.8. A. She regards it as an exercise.&&&&&B. She wants to save money.& C. She loves doing anything that is new.&&&D. Her office isn’t very far.9. A. At home.&&&&&&&&&B. At the riverside.& C. At the health center.&&&&&&D. At his office.10. A. He needs to find a new job.&&&&&B. He can’t find his keys.&& C. His car needs to be repaired.&&&&D. He doesn’t know where his keys are.
Section BDirections In Section B, you will hear two short passages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.11. A. The doctor was not very experienced.&& B. The doctor hadn’t seen the medical reports.&& C. The patient didn’t work well with the doctor.&& D. The patient was misunderstood by the doctor.12. A. The doctor treated her with the help of her previous doctors.&& B. The doctor always listened to her and believed her.&& C. The doctor treated her as a hopeless patient.&& D. The doctor treated her with strong medicines.13. A. To change her job.&& B. To keep a closer relationship with her family.&& C. To send him a note every day.&& D. To get married.Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage.14. A. A piece of equipment.&& B. The workbook of the laboratory course.&& C. The framework of the laboratory course.&& D. One experiment of the laboratory course.15. A. The students must follow the instructions carefully.&& B. A great deal of equipment is available to all the students.&& C. Students can make their own choices about the activities.&& D. Homework must be handed in according to instructions.16. A. The activities are to be done in class.&& B. The activities take less time than the experiment.&& C. The students are not required to do the activities.&& D. Few detailed instructions are given for the activities.
Section CDirections In Section C, you will hear two longer conversations. The conversations will be read twice. After you hear each conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you hear.Blanks 17 through 20 are based on the following conversationComplete the report form. Write ONE WORD for each answer.Summer holidays with FatherLily’s feelings about the summer holidays with her father&&&&& 17&&&& .Why did Lily and her sister take a summer course this year?&Because her father thought he&&&&& 18&&&&& the part of their education.Lily’s summer course included&&&&& 19&&&&& history and navigation.The goal of Lily and her sister’s sail&Towards an&&&&& 20&&&& .
&II. Grammar and VocabularySection ADirections& After reading the passages below, fill in the blanks to make the passages coherent and grammatically correct. For the blanks with a given word, fill in each blank with the proper fo for the other blanks, use one word that best fits each blank.(A)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Learning in ChinaWe can always hear voices comparing the educational systems in China and the US. It’s true that there exist a lot of differences, but this cannot be an excuse (25) ______ having a passive attitude toward studying in China.&&& When I came back from the US last year and continued my senior middle school education in China, I sensed many great differences. I thought that school in China was too hard, and that we didn’t do enough fun exercise except running around playgrounds together. I was not patient enough and I couldn’t help but (26)______(cry) to my mom. In short, I (27) ______ not face the changes and the pressure.&&& After a long talk with my mother, I realized that though high school life in China is (28) ______ (hard), it can give us more. The pressure helps us learn the true meaning of competition before we step into society, which gives us a (29) ______ (determine) heart and teaches us to step forward (30) ______ ______ ______ the reality is. It’s like climbing a mountain, which might make you dizzy and nervous, but the top is always there waiting for you as long as you are strong enough (31) ______ (take) one more step.&&& Meanwhile, an easy life is not always good for us. Even some of my American friends call (32)______ “lazy Americans”, because the school in the US is not always easy. When they go to college, they also need to work very hard. We complain mainly because we can’t see the whole picture. &&& Sometimes we just simply listen to others’ words without thinking about (33) ______they’re true. We can’t always complain. Instead, we all need to understand that success takes efforts and tears.
(B)Science C A way of ThinkingMany scientists, from their earlier work, have enough knowledge to make good guess as to the solution to a problem which (34) ______(work) on. In making new discoveries, they may use the trial-and-error method, they may draw on past experiences, or they may try to find out (35) ______others have discovered. They may design new investigations and new ways of testing their results. Scientists have to train themselves to use their brains efficiently.For example, when Thomas A. Edison was trying to make an electric lamp, he needed the only substance inside the bulb (36) ______would glow brightly without burning up quickly. He tried more than one thousand times (37) ______he found the exact substance he could use. After he had experimented for a long time, someone asked Mr. Edison whether he was discouraged at the waste of time. He replied, “I have not been wasting time. I (38)______ (find) one thousand materials that won’t work. Now I can look for others.” Edison’s statement is very important. Above all, scientists demand to know when and where they are wrong. A good question to ask in science is not “Am I right?” but “Am I wrong?”.Scientists spend many years of study (39) ______ (train) themselves to use their brains and the tools of investigation. They also use each other’s work. Isaac Newton, (40) who is ______ unique British scientist, said he saw further than others because he stood on the shoulders of giants.
Section BDirections Complete the following passage by using the words in the box. Each word can only be used once. Note that there is one word more than you need.A. dominance&&&&&&&&& B. consistent&&&&&&&& C. necessarily&&&&&&&&& D. adaptedE. sense&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. emergence&&&&&&&& G. expressive&&&&&&&&& H. simplyI. evolved&&&&&&&&&&&&& J. copied&&&&&&&&&&& K. actually
Grammar is universal and plays a vital part in every language. So the question which has puzzled many linguists is who created grammar?In order to answer the question of how complex languages are _41_ formed, the researcher needs to observe how languages are started from scratch. To find out how grammar is created, someone needs to be present at the time of a language’s creation, documenting its _42_. At first, it seems that this question is impossible to answer. Amazingly, this is possible.Some of the most recent languages _43_ due to the Atlantic slave trade, when slaves from a number of different ethnicities were forced to work together under the colonizer’s _44_. Since they had no opportunity to learn each other’s languages, they developed a make-shift language called a pidgin (混杂语). Pidgins are strings of words _45_ from the language of the landowner. Interestingly, however, all it takes for a pidgin to become a complex language is for a group of children to be exposed to it at the time when they learn their mother tongue. Slave children did not _46_ copy the strings of words uttered by their elders, they _47_ their words to create a new language. Further evidence of this can be seen in studying sign languages for the deaf. Previously, all deaf people were isolated from each other, but in 1979 a government introduced schools for the deaf. Although children were taught speech and lip reading in the classroom, in the playgrounds they began to invent their own sign system, which was basically a pidgin. Each child used the signs differently, and there was no _48_ grammar. However, when this inventive sign system was already around, a quite different sign language was developed. Therefore it would appear that even the most widespread languages were partly created by children. Children appear to have innate (天生的) grammatical machinery in their brains, which springs to life when they are first trying to make _49_ of the world around them. Their minds can serve to create _50_, complex structures, even when there is no existing grammar for them to copy.
III. Reading ComprehensionSection ADirections For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A, B, C and D. Fill in each blank with the word or phrase that best fits the context.
&& Ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle viewed laughter as “a bodily exercise precious to health.” But _51_ some claims to the contrary, laughing quietly probably has little influence on physical fitness. Laughter does _52_ short-term changes in the activity of the heart and its blood vessels, boosting heart rate and oxygen consumption. But because hard laughter is difficult to _53_, a good laugh is unlikely to have _54_ benefits the way, say, walking or jogging does.&_55_, instead of stretching muscles tightly to build them, as exercise does, laughter apparently accomplishes the _56_. Studies dating back to the 1930s indicate that laughter & 57_ muscles, decreasing muscle tone for up to 45 minutes after the noisy laugh dies down. &Such bodily reaction might imaginably help moderate the effects of psychological stress. After all, the act of laughing probably does give rise to other types of _58_ feedback that improve an individual’s emotional state. _59_ one classical theory of emotion, our feelings are partially rooted in physical reactions. It was argued at the end of the 19th century that humans do not cry because they are sad but they become sad when the tears begin to flow.&Although sadness also comes before tears, evidence suggests that emotions can flow from muscular _60_. In an experiment published in 1988, social psychologist Fritz Strack of the University of würzburg in Germany and his colleagues asked volunteers to _61_ a pen either with their teeth C thereby creating an artificial smile C or with their lips, which would cause a(n) _62_ expression. Those forced to exercise their smiling muscles _63_ more cheerfully to funny cartoons than did those whose mouths were contracted in a frown, _64_ that expressions may influence emotions rather than just the other way around. _65_, the physical act of laughter could improve mood.
51. A. among&&&B. except&&&&C. despite&&&&D. like52. A. reflect&&&B. demand&&&C. indicate&&&D. produce53. A. release&&&B. maintain&&&C. evaluate&&&D. observe54. A. measurable&&B. manageable&&&C. affordable&&&D. renewable55. A. In turn&&&B. In fact&&&&C. In addition&&&D. In brief56. A. opposite&&B. reverse&&&C. function&&&D. average57. A. hardens&&&B. weakens&&&C. tightens&&&D. relaxes58. A. physical&&&B. mental&&&&C. subconscious&&D. internal59. A. Owing to&&B. According to&&C. Due to&&&&D. As for60. A. stimulus&&B. responses&&&C. reflection&&&D. operation61. A. fetch&&&B. bite&&&&C. pick&&&&D. hold62. A. disappointed&&B. excited&&&C. joyful&&&&D. funny63. A. alerted&&&B. contributed&&&C. turned&&&&D. reacted64. A. suggesting&&B. requiring&&&C. mentioning&&&D. supposing65. A. Eventually&&B. Consequently&&C. Similarly&&&D. Coincidentally
Section BDirections& Read the following three passages. Each passage is followed by several questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that fits best according to the information given in the passage you have just read.
(A).Working with a group of baboons (狒狒) in the Namibian desert, Dr. Alecia Carter of the Department of Zoology, Cambridge University set baboons learning tasks involving a novel food and a familiar food hidden in a box. Some baboons were given the chance to watch another baboon who already knew how to solve the task, while others had to learn for themselves. To work out how brave or anxious the baboons were, Dr. Carter presented them either with a novel food or a threat in the form of a model of a poisonous snake.She found that personality had a major impact on learning. The braver baboons learnt, but the shy ones did not learn the task although they watched the baboon perform the task of finding the novel food just as long as the brave ones did. In effect, despite being made aware of what to do, they were still too shy to do what the experienced baboon did.&The findings may impact how we understand the formation of culture in societies through social learning. If some individuals are unable to get information from others because they don’t associate with the knowledgeable individuals, or they are too shy to use the information once they have it, information may not travel between all group members, preventing the formation of a culture based on social learning.&66. What is the first paragraph mainly about?& A. The design of Dr. Carter’s research.B. The results of Dr. Carter’s research.C. The purpose of Dr. Carter’s research.D. The significance of Dr. Carter’s research.67. According to the research, which baboons are more likely to complete a new learning task?A. Those that have more experience.B. Those that can avoid potential risks.C. Those that like to work independently.D. Those that feel anxious about learning.68. Which best illustrates the “mismatch” mentioned in Paragraph 4?A. Some baboons are intelligent but slow in learning.B. Some baboons are shy but active in social activities.C. Some baboons observe others but don’t follow them.D. Some baboons perform new tasks but don’t concentrate.69. Dr. Carter’s findings indicate that our culture might be formed through ______.A. storing informationB. learning from each otherC. understanding different peopleD. travelling between social groups(B).CityCabA Member of COMFORT DELGROComfortable airport & city transfersMaxiCab (seats 6 passengers)
Booking Hotline +65 … or book at the Airport Shuttle counter at Terminal 1 or Terminal 2MaxiCab Service&RatesTransfer to Airport/other destination&$35Hourly Service (per hour C minimum 2 hours)&$35Applicable additional charges-- Between midnight to 6 am, an additional $12 per transfer or per hour-- For en-route stop to final destination, an additional $5 per stop apply otherwise $20-- Administrative charges of 10% of total fare for all Credit Card payments
Personalized tours&Cabby tour highlightsSingapore&Tour 1 Singapore Lifestyle ExperienceCabby Tour&Tour 2 City & Cultural Experience&Conducted by licensed taxi tourist guides approved by the Singapore Tourism Board&Tour 3 Eastern Heartland Experience&Tour 4 Western Heartland Experience&Exclusive private tours in 6-seater MaxiCabs, 4-seater Mercedes LimoCabs and normal cabs&Tour 5 Singapore Round Island Tour&Tour 6 Farm Visits&Flexible pick-up times and locations&Tour 7 Singapore by Night Tour&Extension of additional attractions and restaurants upon request&Tour 8 Local Favorite Food & AttractionsTours start from just $105 per vehicle Bookings call +65
or +65 &70. What taxi services can a tourist to Singapore have according to the passage?&a. specially-tailored tours around Singapore&b. transfers between the terminals at the airport&c. personalized tours beyond Singapore&d. transfers between the airport and the city&e. hourly private Singapore taxi service&f. airport & city goods delivery&A. a, d, e&&&&B. a, b, f&&&&C. b, c, e&&&&D. c, d, f71. If a tourist goes to the airport in a MaxiCab at 5 a.m. and pays by credit card, he / she has to pay _________.&A. $47&&&&B. $38.5&&&&C. $55&&&&D. $51.772. If a tourist group intends to book one of the suggested tours in a 6-seater MaxiCab, it ________.&A. has to register at &B. can choose the time and place to collect the group&C. may apply to the Singapore Tourism Board&D. must first pay at least $105 as deposit73. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?&A. A MaxiCab driver can stop on the way on request with extra charges.&B. The cabby tour can show you around Singapore in the night time.&C. A MaxiCab taxi tourist guide isn’t allowed to add scenic spots en route.&D. Specially-trained taxi drivers operate various tours around Singapore.
(C)&&& Because I am extremely vulnerable to both slick advertising and peer pressure, I’ve been thinking about getting an iPad. But here’s the problem I’m cheap, and the iPad’s not. If I’m going to fork over at least $499 for a new device, I want to try it out and make sure it’s not just a larger, shinier version of my iPhone. But if I went to my local Apple Store, I’d get to spend only a few minutes testing out the machine. I wanted more time than that, so I rented one for $15 a day from a guy on SnapGoods.&The Internet start-up in Brooklyn runs on simple reasoning there are people who want to borrow stuff C camping equipment, food processors, robot vacuums, etc. C and there are people who have stuff they want to lend. SnapGoods helps these two groups connect over the Web. SnapGoods is one of many sites that have sprung up to facilitate offline sharing. Some sites have a narrow, obvious focus () while others are more obscure (Neighborhood Fruit helps people share what’s growing in their yards or find fruit trees on public land). But regardless of whether the sharing is free or involves a fee, these transactions often come with a stick-it-to-the-man attitude. “Borrow these things from your neighbors,” reads one earnest request , “The owner-ship has SAILED!”&All of these sites are encouraging something academics call collaborative consumption C in other words, peer-to-peer sharing or renting. Renting something you don’t need to use very often makes a lot more sense than buying it and letting it collect dust in your garage. There’s a green aspect as well, since sharing helps cut down on overall use of resources. But one of collaborative consumption’s most surprising benefits turns out to be social. In an era when families are scattered around the country and we may not know the people down the street from us, sharing things C even with strangers we’ve just met online C allows us to make meaningful connections.&“This isn’t just about saving the environment or saving a dollar,” says SnapGoods CEO Ron Williams, who came up with the idea after renting a stranger’s motorcycle via Craigslist. “This is about saving yourself by making informed consumer decisions.”&I’m not sure if I got a thrill when I borrowed Goodwin’s iPad, but it did feel good to make a connection. In the end, though, I decided not to purchase an iPad. Sorry, Steve Jobs. I’m just not that into owning things anymore.74. Which of the following is NOT a reason for the author’s renting an iPad instead of buying one?& A. The iPad is expensive and the author wants to make sure an iPad is worthy.& B. He has already got an iPhone and expects to test the better quality of iPad.& C. The local Apple Store only offters limited time to test out the machine.& D. The iPad is so expensive that he cannot afford it.75. SnapGoods is a website which________.& A. facilitates online sharing& B. helps people borrow things from their neighbors& C. connects borrowers and lenders for stuff sharing& D. sells iPad online76. What is Ron Williams’ attitude towards collaborative consumption?& A. Favorable&&&&&&&B. Critical&&&&C. Indifferent&&&&&&&D. Not known77. Which of the following can best serve as the title of the passage?& A. SnapGoods a Good Place For Shopping&&& B. Borrow, Don’t Buy Websites That Let Strangers Share& C. Why Do I Rent& D. Tips For Selling Things On the Internet
Section CDirections Read the passage carefully. Then answer the questions or complete the statements in the fewest possible words.Ambitious “go getters” (people energetic and eager to succeed) earn more money throughout their lives C but the “price” is that they have poorer health and die younger. They are also not much happier than less ambitious people.A new study tracked 717 high achievers who attended universities such as Oxford, Harvard and Yale, as well as high ability individuals who didn’t attend universities. The researchers assume that highly ambitious people may devote so much time to their jobs that they neglect areas of life proven to help people live long, happy life.The study focused on people born in the first half of the 20th century, and tracked them to the end of their lives. “Ambitious kids had higher educational attainment, attended highly esteemed universities, worked in more prestigious (有声望的) occupations, and earned more,” says Timothy Judge, professor of management at the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.“So, it would seem that they are prepared to ‘have it all.’ However, we determined that ambition has a much weaker effect on life satisfaction and actually a slightly negative impact on longevity (how long people lived).“So, yes, ambitious people do achieve more successful careers, but that doesn’t seem to translate into leading happier or healthier lives.” Judge used a complex formula to judge ambition at every stage of life C and to divide high-ability individuals into “ambitious” and “less ambitious” groups. “If ambition has its positive effects, and in terms of career success it certainly seems that it does, our study also suggests that it carries with it some cost,” Prof Judge says.“Despite their many accomplishments, ambitious people are only slightly happier than their less-ambitious counterparts, and they actually live somewhat shorter lives.”“Perhaps the investments they make in their careers come at the expense of the things we know affect longevity healthy behaviors, stable relationships and deep social networks.”“If your biggest wish for your children is that they lead happy and healthy lives, you might not want to overemphasize professional success. There are limits to what our ambitions bring us C or our children.(Note Answer the questions or complete the statements in NO MORE THAN TWELVE WORDS)78. According to the passage, ambitious people have greater earning power in their life, but at the cost of their ___________.79. Who were followed and studied by the researchers in the new study?&& _______________________________________________.80. What are the factors that affect people’s longevity?_______________________________________________.81. Parents who expect their children to live a happy and healthy life should __________.
第II卷(共47分)I. TranslationDirections Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in the brackets.1.新出台的高考政策将在一定程度上影响我国教育的发展。(effect)2. 如果遇到火警,千万要冷静,并跟随保安前往安全地带。(in case)3. 他昨天在会上提的关于节能的建议值得进一步考虑。(deserve)4. 一项调查表明现代的老人普遍感到比起收到子女物质上的礼物,他们更需要子女的陪伴。(prefer)5. 直到看到自己的活动给自然造成的一系列伤害后,人类才充分地意识到保护环境人人有责。 (Not until)
II. Guided WritingDirections Write an English composition in 120-150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese.&&& 根据漫画,简要描述图片内容,结合生活实际,就图片的主题谈谈自己的感想。&十二校联考高三英语考试参考答案第一卷Listening& ComprehensionSection A1-5 DDBCC &&6-10 BCADB &&&Section B&&& 11-13& BBA&&&&& 14―16& BCDSection C&& 17.&Enjoyable&18. neglected&&19.ancient&&& 20. island21. $5000 &&&&&&&22. A hotel waiter&23. books and transportation&&&&24. cheaper and fashionableII. Grammar and VocabularySection A25. for& 26. cry&& 27. couldn’t&& 28. harder&& 29. determined&& 30. no matter what&& && 31. to take&& 32. themselves33. whether& 34. is being worked& 35. what& 36. that&& 37. before& 38. have found&& 39. training&&& 40. aSection B41. K& 42.F&& 43. I&& 44. A& 45. J& 46. H& 47. D&& 48.B49. E&& 50. GIII. Reading ComprehensionSection A51―55& CDBAB&& 56―60& ADABB&& 61―65& DADACSection B& (A )& 66---69& ADCB& (B)70―73ADBC&&&&&&& (C )74―77.DCABSection C78. health and life/ longevity and happiness.79.717 high achievers who attended universities and high ability individuals who didn’t.80. Healthy behaviors, stable relationships and deep social networks.81. not overemphasize their children’s professional success. 第二卷&Sample writing&As is shown in the picture, the high expectations of parents and teachers repeatedly add to the burden of the little boy. However, when we look through the surface of this social phenomenon, we can find that it is actually the improper evaluation system that results in the disasters of students.&With the rapid development of economy, society tends to consider a person as successful or not, not by one’s ability and morality but by one’s property and social positions.&Young students as we are, whether we can have an easy access to a key school has already been used to see whether we are successful or not. In that case, parents and teachers will naturally take it for granted that entering a famous university represents a high glory of both students and themselves. They, therefore, assign dozens of tasks to us and gradually narrow our horizons to college education.&In my humble opinion, I really don’t know how to solve this complicated social problem. Though we cannot change the world, we can change ourselves. Just give up chasing the fame and pick up the pure passion for learning knowledge.
文字:I. Listening Comprehension (30分)Section ADirections In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.1. M How much do the tickets for the concert cost?& W It’s $40 full-fare for you and half-fare for your daughter since she is under 10.& Q What’s the total cost for both tickets?2. M Let’s go to the movie, Jane. There’s a good picture at the “Princess”.& W I can’t, I’m afraid. My aunt is coming from Chicago to visit us. I have to arrange a party in her honor.Q What is the woman going to do?3. M Would you mind waiting a few more minutes?& W Not at all.& Q What the woman mean?4. M According to the report, about 90 percent of the students did quite well in history, but only 70 percent in literatures.& W Well, I still think that history is a little more complicated than literature.& Q What subject does the woman think is less difficult?5. M Would you like to go mountaineering with us?& W Count me out. I’m no mountain-climber!& Q What the woman mean?6. M I’d better read one of the articles for our political science class.& W you can’t read just one. They say each presents a different theory.& Q What does the woman tell the man he must do?7. M I haven’t received the furniture I ordered yes. Maybe I should call to check on it.& W Don’t worry. It takes at least a week to arrive.& Q What does the woman think the man should do?8. M Hi, Susan, I hear that you walk all the way to the office these days.& W Yes, I have found great pleasure in walking. That’s the type of exercise I enjoy very much.& Q Why does the woman walk all the way to the office?9. M Hello, this is John Hopking at the Riverside Health Center. I’d like to speak to Mr. Jones.& W I’m sorry, Mr Hopking. My husband isn’t at home. But I can give you his office phone number. He won’t be back until 6 o’clock.& Q Where doe Mrs. Hones think her husband is now?10. M What’s the matter, Rob?&& W I just locked my keys in my car and I have to be at work in half an hour.&& Q What is Rob’s problem?
Section BDirections In Section B, you will hear two short passages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.&As a young mental doctor in a psychological clinic, I was asked to see Ross, a 20-year-old woman who was transferred to us from another clinic. It was an unusual case where no information about this new patient was received before our first appointment. I have to figure out what her problems were from my own judgement.&When we met, I saw her as an unhappy, misunderstood woman who hadn’t been listened to in her earlier treatment. Her job and family life were in trouble. I tried to listen to her and to my joy, she responded so positively to being heard. I thought we had a good start.&Later, her medical reports arrived and to my great surprise, in the record, her mental problem was very serious and her previous doctors regarded her case as being hopeless.&I decided to ignore those reports and never treated her as if she had a hopeless situation. Things improved greatly. Listening to my suggestions, Ross found a new job and lived away from her troubled family. One day she even told me that she met a lovely guy. The man later became her husband after two years. Finally when we finished the treatment, Ross sent me a note that said, “Thank you for trusting me well.”Questions11. What was unusual about their first meeting?12. How did the doctor treat the patient?13. What did the doctor advise the patient to do?
Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage.&Before we start our first lab, I’d like to tell you a little bit about the workbook we’ll be using.&The first thing I’d like to point out is that the workbook contains a very large amount of material, far more than you could even handle in a single semester. What you’re supposed to do is choose the experiments and activities that you want to do, within a certain framework, of course. Part of my job is to help you make your choices.&Next, I’d like to mention that in each workbook chapter, there are usually two subsections. The first is called “Experiments” and the second is called “Activities”.&In the “Experiments” section, the workbook gives full instructions for all the experiments, including alternate procedures. Choose the procedure you wish C there’s plenty of equipment available.&In the “Activities” section, you will find suggestions for projects that you can do on your own time. You’ll see that there are usually no detailed instructions for the activities, which means you’re supposed to do them in your own way.&If there are no questions, let’s turn to Chapter One now.Question 14. What is the speaker describing?15. What is the speaker’s main point?16. How are the activities different from the experiments?
Section CDirections In Section C, you will hear two longer conversations. The conversations will be read twice. After you hear each conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you hear.Blanks 17 through 20 are based on the following conversationM Lily, do you usually enjoy your summer holidays?W Oh, of course. Summers with father were always so enjoyable. Fishing, hiking, swimming, boating, the days were not long enough to contain all of our activities.M I heard that you took some course at school this summer.W Yes, my father thought that he neglected the part of our education, so he instituted a summer school for my sister and me.M What kind of course did you take?W Well, our summer course included ancient history, which my dad felt our schools neglected, and navigation. In navigation course we first had a formal examination in the dining room, part of which consisted of tying several knots in a given time limit. Then we were each separately sent on what was grandly referred to as a sail in my father’s 18-foot boat. We spent the night on boat, and were loaded down with enough food for a week. I remember that on my sail I was required to formally plot our course, using the tide table. Even though our goal was an island I could see quite clearly across the water in the distance.
Blanks 21 through 24 are based on the following conversationW Welcome to our program tonight, Colin. Could you please give us a brief self-introduction?M OK, I am twenty, and now I am a sophomore at Princeton University in New Jersey.W How are you paying your college tuition? You must have a part-time job, don’t you?M Yes, my expenses for every semester are at least $20,000. At the beginning of each semester, my dad pays the $15,000 tuition, and I am responsible for earning the rest myself.W What kind of part-time job do you have?M I worked as a waiter in a very luxurious hotel. I worked about 18 hours a week, and earn $550.W How do you spend your money?M Hum, it takes me a lot to pay for my room and food. Also, I spend some money on my cell phone, books, clothes and transportation.W Well, you don’t have much money left for fun, do you?M Yeah, that’s true. I don’t like borrowing money from my friends so I have to stick to my budget carefully. For example, I seldom go to the movies.W Do you have some tips to save money?M Hum, never buy those things you don’t really need. Don’t go to restaurants too often. I make meals myself so it’s much cheaper. Oh, I buy most of my clothes at secondhand stores. You can find some cheaper clothes in those stores and they are still in fashion.W OK. Thank you for telling us your story. Now let’s welcome the other guest we have invited tonight.
评分标准:一、翻译 (共22分)翻译第1--3题, 每题4分, 第4―5, 每题5分。单词拼写、标点符号、大小写错误,累计每两处扣一分; 语法错误每处扣一分。每句同类错误不重复扣分。译文没有用所给单词扣一分。注:因同一种句子有不同译法,要求批改翻译老师在阅卷前能够先预阅几份试卷,统一不同翻译的标准,尽可能做到主观题阅卷的公平公正。
二.1&本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分。2&评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。3&词数少于 80和多于 120的,从总分中减去2分。4&评分时,应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性。5&拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写汉词汇用法均可接受。6&如书写较差,以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。7&内容要点可用不同方式表达,对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分。
各档次的给分范围和要求Ⅰ. 第五档(很好);(21-25分):⑴&完全完成了试题规定的任务,⑵&覆盖所有内容要点,⑶&应用了较多的语法结构和词汇,⑷&语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误,但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致;具备较强的语言运用能力,⑸&有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,⑹&完全达到了预期的写作目的
Ⅱ. 第四档(好):(16-20分)⑴&完全完成了试题规定的任务⑵&虽漏掉1、2个次重点,但覆盖所有主要内容⑶&应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求⑷&语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确,些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致⑸&应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑⑹&达到了预期的写作目的
Ⅲ. 第三档(适当):(11-15分)⑴&基本完成了试题规定的任务⑵&虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖所有主要内容⑶&应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求⑷&有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解⑸&应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文内容连贯⑹&整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的
Ⅳ. 第二档(较差):(6-10分)⑴&未恰当完成试题规定的任务⑵&漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容,写了一些无关内容⑶&语法结构单调、词汇项目有限⑷&有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解⑸&较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容缺少连贯性⑹&信息未能清楚地传达给读者
Ⅴ. 第一档(差):(1-5分)⑴&未完成试题规定的任务⑵&明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容,原因可能是未理解试题要求⑶&语法结构单调、词汇项目有限⑷&较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响对写作内容的理解⑸&缺乏语句间的连接成分,内容不连贯⑹&信息未能传达给读者。
Ⅵ. 不得分:(0分)⑴&未能传达给读者任何信息:内容太少,无法评判;写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看清。注:如本篇文章中未“结合实际”,最高分不应超过15分;反之,如果文章中除了开头结尾写了2-3句论述,几乎通篇都是举例的,最高分不应超过13分。注:要求批改老师在阅卷前能够先预阅几份试卷,统一不同作文的标准,尽可能做到主观题阅卷的公平公正。文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 2016武汉高三五月调考 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信