高中英语作文范文
上传于||文档简介
&&高​中​英​语​作​文​范​文
大小:20.53KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学生英语作文:May Day
来源:  11:46:49 【】 
   first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.
  In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
  May Day is my favorite day!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:45:07)?&&( 11:44:02)?&&( 11:42:52)?&&( 11:41:57)?&&( 11:40:14)?&&( 11:39:17)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-May Day-作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
May Day-作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
专稿! Since the winter last year,the haze has occurred a lot of times.Haze is air...
专稿! A famous proverd:"Give a man a fish and you feed for him one day.Teach him ...
专稿! Often, sitting on an embankment, see the river flows to the winter quietly,...
专稿! Afternoon, static heart, read a book, suddenly, a wisp of fragrance wafts o...
专稿! Wake up, it is six o 'clock in the morning. Finally quiet down, don't be af...
专稿! Who doesn't love the red flower, who doesn't love the green leaves, who doe...
专稿! Like snow, enjoy "like night of spring breeze comes suddenly, thousand tree...
专稿! Looking at the stars of today, who will think of the old customs, once upon...
专稿! Hi, everybody, my name is zhang hong, I'm glad to introduce you to my schoo...
专稿! Some people think that the Internet cutting into family time together ,but ...
专稿! The problems of the environment are more and more important for us. In this...
专稿! The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th d...
专稿! The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it ...
专稿! Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as im...
专稿! Dear mother and father, Hi mom and dad! It's been a long time since we saw ...
专稿! Welcome to Hangzhou. I am Li Yue, president of the Student Union in my scho...
专稿! The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for al...
专稿! A country has its laws and a family has its riles ,too.My family also has s...
专稿! Little Women Before I read this book, I had watched a cartoon movie made by...
专稿! As you slowly open your eyes, look around , notice where the light comes in...
专稿! “Once upon a time, there was a king who had a daughter as beautiful as a bl...
专稿! My dear friends, Do you know what is the most precious and everlasting thin...
专稿! child will be the national future host, therefore, how to provide the child...
专稿! The International Children's Day (ICD) is celebrated in numerous countries,...
专稿! Flowers in full bloom in this, green grass of early summer, we have ushered...
专稿! 感恩节英语作文:The power of love Love is the parents is the world's largest love, ...
专稿! My holiday, do not have some fun. During the holidays, I can do a lot of th...
专稿! Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a intervi...
专稿! Today is Labor Day I wanted sleepy of the problems may depend on how in bed...
专稿! At the end of the Zhou Dynasty, the area we now know as China had fallen in...
热门作文推荐
最新作文推荐
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师写一篇My May day vacation plan 的英语作文!!_百度知道
写一篇My May day vacation plan 的英语作文!!
1急死了写一篇五一假期的英语短文!!!!!,用英语写
我有更好的答案
May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful. In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my day 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信