lt is( )are you my motherr括号里填什么

CADBA &&&&21-25 DBCBA&&& 26-30 CDCAB
其他类似试题
(2013哈尔滨)完形填空
&&& Boys and girls, this summer vacation is the
time for you to take your mind off homework and prepare yourself for future
life. The following is some advice on &&&36&& &to make your vacation meaningful and colorful.
&&& Take exercise. Regular exercise, much
health. You &&&37&& &hard most of the time so far. Therefore, you
need to join in outdoor activities, which can bring your whole body into
action. You can benefit from different forms of exercise &&&38&& &swimming, jogging, and mountain climbing.
&&& Learn some basic life skills. One day, you
will live alone. As a result, you can’t &&&39&&
your family any
longer. In order to deal with your &&&40&& &matters in your own life, you should learn
cooking, washing and other practical (实用的) skills.
&&& Go for a journey. Travel to places of
interest. In this way, you can find the culture there different from &&&41&& &of your hometown. Beautiful scenery can &&&42&& &make you relaxed. Imagine that you are lying
on the warm beach in bright sunshine, with light sea wind gently blowing. Isn’t
it enjoyable and comfortable?
&&& Enjoy family time. Home is the place in
which you can rest, receive love and care from relations. Don’t always sit in
front of a computer alone. Instead, the whole family should spend &&&43&& &watching a movie on the sofa together.
Besides, it’s great fun for family members to gather around the table,&& 44&& &sports, clothes or other common topics (话题).
&&& If you follow the advice above, you will
achieve health, independence (独立), peace of mind and feelings between family members. Today is the
beginning of a new life. Your summer vacation must be full of &&&45&& &and success. Wish you a wonderful time!
whether&&&&&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when
() 37. A. have
worked&&&&&&& B. worked&&&&&&&&&&& C. will work
() 38. A. instead
of&&&&&&&&& B. due to&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. such as
() 39. A. depend
on&&&&&&&&& B. give up&&&&&&&&&& &&C. hear from
public&&&&&&&&&&&& B. negative&&&&&&&&&&&& C. personal
() 41. A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. one
() 42. A. also&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. too
() 43. A. some
times&&&&&&&& B. some time&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sometimes
discussed&&&&&&&&& B. to discuss&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. discussing
sadness&&&&&&&&&&& B. joy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. worry
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新英语问题It is in the shop ____my mother is working. 答案填的是where. 为什么不是that.
这个就应该填that这是个强调句的.去掉it is that就是My mother is working in the shop.强调的是状语.如果要用where那就是This/It is the shop where my mother is working.才对的.又如:It was in 1949 that our country was founded.(强调句)It was the year of 1949 when our country was founded.(it指时间)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
因为working 的后面没有介词,所以用表示地点的词where
这是一个强调句,所以用that...强调句中只能用that或who求采纳
where, 引导表示地点的状语从句
扫描下载二维码根据句意写单词(每题0.5分,共10分)1 The students are busy _______(复习)for the exam.2 He had got full marks and the teachers were ___________(满意) with him..3 If you get up early, try not to _________(打扰)your neighbours..4 My mother has worked in this company since she left ______(大学).5 Do you know who ________(发现)America?6 Keeping _________(日记)can help you remember things well.7 I’d like to find someone to talk about their strange _________(行为).8 Mr Wu always spends lots of time _______(解释)things to us.9 The doctor ________(建议)my father to give up smoking three years ago.10 Suzy brought ___________(气球)of all colours..11 We held the 29th Olympic Games _________(成功)in 2008.12 The _______(领导)of our school are all hard-working.13 There is a lot of information ________(可获得的)here. Anyone can get some if he needs.14 He was careless enough to make so many ________(错误).15 It’s said that we will be _________(分开)into 2 groups.16 People all over the world love ________(和平).17 –What do you think of Simon? ----He is very _________ because he never shows off in front of others.18 I asked him to help me with the work, but he _______.19 There is something wrong with my computer. I will have it _________ this afternoon.20 Nobody is _________ to smoke here because the sign says “No Smoking”. - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
& > && >&& >&根据句意写单词(每题0.5分,共10分)1 The students are busy _______(复习)for the exam.2 He had got full marks and the teachers were ___________(满意) with him..3 If you get up early, try not to _________(打扰)your neighbours..4 My mother has worked in this company since she left ______(大学).5 Do you know who ________(发现)America?6 Keeping _________(日记)can help you remember things well.7 I’d like to find someone to talk about their strange _________(行为).8 Mr Wu always spends lots of time _______(解释)things to us.9 The doctor ________(建议)my father to give up smoking three years ago.10 Suzy brought ___________(气球)of all colours..11 We held the 29th Olympic Games _________(成功)in 2008.12 The _______(领导)of our school are all hard-working.13 There is a lot of information ________(可获得的)here. Anyone can get some if he needs.14 He was careless enough to make so many ________(错误).15 It’s said that we will be _________(分开)into 2 groups.16 People all over the world love ________(和平).17 –What do you think of Simon? ----He is very _________ because he never shows off in front of others.18 I asked him to help me with the work, but he _______.19 There is something wrong with my computer. I will have it _________ this afternoon.20 Nobody is _________ to smoke here because the sign says “No Smoking”.根据句意写单词(每题0.5分,共10分)1 The students are busy _______(复习)for the exam.2 He had got full marks and the teachers were ___________(满意) with him..3 If you get up early, try not to _________(打扰)your neighbours..4 My mother has worked in this company since she left ______(大学).5 Do you know who ________(发现)America?6 Keeping _________(日记)can help you remember things well.7 I’d like to find someone to talk about their strange _________(行为).8 Mr Wu always spends lots of time _______(解释)things to us.9 The doctor ________(建议)my father to give up smoking three years ago.10 Suzy brought ___________(气球)of all colours..11 We held the 29th Olympic Games _________(成功)in 2008.12 The _______(领导)of our school are all hard-working.13 There is a lot of information ________(可获得的)here. Anyone can get some if he needs.14 He was careless enough to make so many ________(错误).15 It’s said that we will be _________(分开)into 2 groups.16 People all over the world love ________(和平).17 –What do you think of Simon? ----He is very _________ because he never shows off in front of others.18 I asked him to help me with the work, but he _______.19 There is something wrong with my computer. I will have it _________ this afternoon.20 Nobody is _________ to smoke here because the sign says “No Smoking”.科目: 初中英语难易度:最佳答案1.revising&& 2.satisfied& 3.disturb& 4.college& 5.discovered6.diaries&& 7.behaviour& 8.explaining& 9.advised& 10.balloons11.successfully& 12.leaders& 13.available& 14.mistakes& 15.divided16.peace& 17.modest& 18.refused&& 19.repaired/fixed/mended& 20.allowed解析1.&be busy doing sth表示忙于做某事,故本题空格处填复习的动名词revising。2.&&&&&&be satisfied with sb表示对某人的满意,故本题空格处填满意的形容词satisfied。3.&&&&&&try not to do sth表示尽量不要做某事的含义,故本题空格处填打扰的动词disturb。4.&&&&&&本句的含义为自从我母亲离开大学,她就一直在这家公司工作,故本句空格处填大学的单词college。5.&&&&&&本句的含义为你知道谁发现美洲的,故本句空格处填发现的过去式discovered。6.&&&&&&keep diaries表示写日志的含义,故本题空格处填日志的复数名词diaries。7.&&&&&&本句的含义为我想找某人来谈论一下他们的古怪行为,故本句空格处填行为的名词形式behaviour。8.&&&&&&spend+时间+doing表示某人花费多长时间做某事的含义,故本句空格处填解释的动名词形式explaining。9.&&&&&&本题中有个三年前的过去时间,故本句空格处填建议的过去式advised。10.&&本题的含义为Suzy买了所有颜色的气球,故本句空格处填气球名词的复数形式balloons、。11.&&本句的含义为我们成功的举行了2008年的奥运会,修饰动词使用副词成功地单词successfully。12.&&本句的含义为我们学校的领导都很勤奋,be动词使用复数形式are,故本题空格处填领导的复数名词leaders。13.&&本句的含义为在这儿有许多信息可以获得,故本句空格处填可获得的形容词available。14.&&so many修饰可数名词的复数形式,故本题空格处填错误的复数名词mistakes。15.&&本题的含义为据说我们将被分开两个组,本题表示被动的意思,结构为be+动词的过去分词,故本题空格处填分开的过去分词divided。16.&&本题的含义为全世界的人都爱好和平,故本题空格处填和平的名词形式peace。17.&&本句回答语的含义为西蒙是谦虚的,因为他在其他人面前从来不炫耀,故本句空格处填谦虚的形容词modest。18.&&本句的含义为我叫他帮我干活,但是他拒绝了,故本题空格处填拒绝的单词refused。19.&&本句的含义为电脑出了问题,今天下午我将把它修理好,have+sth+动词的过去分词,表示把某物做完,故本句空格处填修理的过去分词repaired。20.&&本句的含义为没人被允许在这儿抽烟,本题表示被动的意思,故本句空格处填允许的过去分词allowed。知识点: 初中英语综合库,其他,单词拼写相关试题大家都在看推荐文章热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心lt is fun___with my mother 填to do cooking对吗?_百度知道
lt is fun___with my mother 填to do cooking对吗?
我有更好的答案
不对 是 cooking
这里的coo供筏垛禾艹鼓讹态番卡king是动名词
cooking with mymother是句子逻辑主语,It是形式主语。原句为: cooking with mymother is fun
对的。it在这里作形式主语。to do cooking不定式作真实主语
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖