希望朋友希望早日康复 英文.用英语写一封信,怎么写

我希望你早日康复用英语怎么说?
可乐994绕咏
I wish you get well soon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码女儿 我希望你早日康复 的翻译是:Daughter, I hope you get well soon 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
女儿 我希望你早日康复
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Daughter, I hope you recover soon
Daughter, I hope you get well soon
Daughter, I hope you get well soon
I hope that your daughter early rehabilitation
The daughter I hoped you will soon be restored to health
相关内容&aSHEPHERD’S LIFE SHEPHERD' S LIFE & a1)
卖: 秘书介绍谈判小组人员和公司简介; 1) Selling: Secretary introduced the negotiations group personnel and t & aYou know I am very interested in English learning. I wonder if it is possible for the talk to be recorded, and if so, could I borrow the tape? It would mean so much to me to listen to the tape and learn what is covered in the talk 您知道我是非常对英国学会感兴趣。 我想知道它是否是可能为了谈话能被记录,如果那样,可能我借用磁带? 它非常将意味对我听磁带和学会什么在谈话被盖 & awhen this product becomes available.(login required) 当这个产品变得可利用。(需要的注册) & aBeauty how do you stay up? 秀丽怎么做您停留? & a可能有,也可能没有 Possibly has, also possibly does not have & a你在那里居住很久了吗 You were very long in there housing & aお客様だけに表示されるものです。 It is something which is indicated in just the customer. & a以前我曾用李思这个名字 Before I once used Li to think this name & a好运 健康 Lucky health & a西藏地处中国西南部 Tibet is situated at the Chinese north west & a他们偶尔会很任性,很倔强,也会很可爱。这也是我喜欢猫的原因。 They occasionally can be very willful, very stubborn, also can be very lovable.This also is I likes cat's reason. & awould you like some coffee 您要不要一些咖啡 & a固定的 Fixed & a你们是通过看英语碟子学英语吗? You are through look at English dish study English? & atell
why 告诉我为什么 & a结果的先后顺序可以体现 The result the order may manifest successively & a百叶片 Hundred leaf blades & aso your son's getting married i how old is he 如此您的儿子的结婚的i多么老是他 & a于是在我们国家大概不能用 Therefore probably cannot use in our country & aassilammu aiaykum.
yetingga mubarak boisun! yetta sangza gap,yahxi utkuzixingga tilaktaxman,yetlih pulni jih yiginglar,tang hajiaymiz.haha assilammu aiaykum。 yetingga mubarak boisun! yetta sangza空白, yahxi utkuzixingga tilaktaxman, yetlih pulni jih yiginglar,特性hajiaymiz.haha & alight meal 便餐 & aWhat is he (she) doing What is he (she) doing & a我最喜欢的科目是数学,我不喜欢学习英语 I most like the subject is a mathematics, I do not like studying English & aPeople in my team 人们在我的队 & a做爱舒服吗? Makes love comfortably? & aWITHHOLDING TAX 预扣赋税 & a没有记忆 有人说我吓到你了 Had not remembered some people said I frightened you & a真爱,是要有坚定的毅力来守恒住这份情,不顾外力阻挠,依然持着一颗不变的心。 Really loves, is must have the firm will to come the conservation to live this sentiment, does not give a thought to the external force obstruction, still is holding an invariable heart. & a不相干 Irrelevant & a高青县第二中学 High Qing xian second middle school & ait isone of the best-seller brand with highreputation from its consumers 它畅销书品牌的isone与highreputation从它的消费者 & aTM to heart too love me TM对心脏太爱我 & aPain of the world,pain of china,pian of myself. 世界的痛苦,瓷痛苦, pian我自己。 & aMore sharp cutting 更加锋利的切口 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本左 Please input the text which you need to translate to be left & aDo not be perfunctory me 不要敷衍塞责我 & afxcellent source of omegd 3 omegd 3的fxcellent来源 & a年
日 Year, month and day & a理想万岁 The ideal long live & areuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) enhances BDNF gene expression. There is also evidence 再摄取抗化剂(SSRIs)提高BDNF基因表达。 也有证据 & a我讨厌英文,咱能不说了么? I dislike English, we can not say? & agood morning! have a nice day!! 早晨好! 祝好!! & aGo out quickly!I don't want to see you very very much!badman 迅速出去! 我不想要非常非常看您! badman & a最近好吗?听说你要去美国留学了,我搜集了一些有关美国礼仪方面的信息,现在我将它发给你,希望能对你有所帮助。 Recently? Heard you had to go to US to study abroad, I collected some to concern the American etiquette aspect information, now I issue it you, hoped could have the help to you. & aplayground chant 操场歌颂 & a我们一起玩电脑游戏,和我们一起吃过晚饭后他就离开了 We play the computer games together, had the dinner after us he to leave together & a今天,我朋友小明来参观我的新家,我给他介绍了客厅,厨房,我的卧室和书房 Today, my friend young Ming visits me the new family, I gave him to introduce the living room, the kitchen, my bedroom and studio & aDNS query error: . DNS询问错误: 。 & a我亲爱的朋友:祝你生日快乐!天天开心! My dear friend: Wishes your birthday to be joyful! Daily happy! & aThe ACH transaction (ID: ), ACH交易(ID : ), & a祝你好运天天 Wishes your good luck daily & a我们又高又瘦 Our Gao Youshou & a女儿 我希望你早日康复 The daughter I hoped you will soon be restored to health &希望妈妈早日康复的英语的句子怎样写_百度知道
希望妈妈早日康复的英语的句子怎样写
提问者采纳
I wish my mother can recover soon.
硕士研究生
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
只要是用心表达的情感没有必要非要弄个英文句子吧,我相信中文的妈妈也会很感动的。希望妈妈早日康复
i hope that my mom recover soon
早日康复的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁希望你早日康复英语短语怎么写_百度宝宝知道“祝愿你早日康复”英语怎么说?
“祝愿你早日康复”英语怎么说?
09-03-19 &
祝你早日康复:I wish you a speedy recovery
请登录后再发表评论!
1.Best wishes for you speedy recovery.2.wish sb sth 这种句型完全可以,这是wish的用法之一wish you good luck 不要加a,这就属于wish sb sth,因为在这里luck是名词sth
请登录后再发表评论!
I hope you get well soon
请登录后再发表评论!
.Best wishes for you speedy recovery. 2.wish sb sth 这种句型完全可以,这是wish的用法之一 wish you good luck 不要加a,这就属于wish sb sth,因为在这里luck是名词sth
请登录后再发表评论!
Wish you a speedy recovery
请登录后再发表评论!
1.   祝愿你早日康复。Wishing you a quick recovery.2.   班里的每一位同学都送给你最美好的祝愿。希望你早日康复。我们想念你。Everybody in our class sends his best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. We miss you.
请登录后再发表评论!
本人同意二楼的答案,他的答案是正确的
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 希望你早日康复 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信