【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
四地六校联考学年下学期第二次月考
高一英语试题
(考试时间:120分钟,总分:150分)
( 满分 105分)
听力理解(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What will the man go to Florida for next summer?
A.For traveling
B. For his work.
C. For visiting friends.
2. What time will the man call the woman?
A. At 5:30 pm
B. At 6:00 pm.
C. At 6:30 pm.
3. When will they get to Grace’s home?
A. In 10 minutes.
B. In 30 minutes.
C. In 40 minutes.
4. What is the woman worried about?
A. She has run out of money.
B. She doesn’t have enough time..
C. She dislikes art
5. What color are the display lights in the shop?
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料, 回答第6、7题。
6. What is Tim going to do?
A. Have a picnic.
B. Finish his report.
C. Go to work
7. When will they have a science class?
A. Next Friday.
B. Next Wednesday.
C. Next Monday.
听第7段材料, 回答第8至10题。
8. Where does this conversation take place?
A. In a restaurant.
B. In a hotel.
C. At a railway station.
9. Why will the woman get up early tomorrow morning?
A. To have a meeting.
B. To catch a plane.
C. To meet her friends.
10. How many favors will the man do the woman?
听第8段材料, 回答第11至13题。
11. How long does it take to get to Brussels?
A. 12 hours.
B. 9 hours.
C. 7 hours.
12. Which ticket will the woman take?
A. First class on the express train.
B. Second class on the overnight train.
C. First class on the overnight train.
13. What will be charged on the train?
A. Coffee.
听第9段材料, 回答第14至16题。
14. What does the man think of collecting old things?
A. Boring.
B. Exciting.
C. Expensive
15. What does the man dislike?
A. Running.
B. Football.
16. What will they do this Sunday?
A. Make bread at home.
B. Have a picnic.
C. Go fishing
听第10段材料, 回答第17至20题。
17. Who is the speaker?
A. A doctor.
B. A fitness coach.
C. A PE teacher.
18. What should people do before they start a long-run exercise?
A. Eat less food
B. Take a ten-minute walk.
C. Have a good sleep.
19. What does the man advise runners to do?
A. Avoid doing any hard exercise.
B. Increase the running distance gradually.
C. Try to overdo the exercise.
20. What is the passage mainly about?
A. How to deal with problems in running.
B. How to keep healthy
C. How to run correctly. .
第二部分 英语知识应用(共两节, 满分45分)
第一节:单项填空(共15小题:每小题1分,满分15分)
从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空格的最佳选项
21. It is believed that learning to raise your EQ ___ time, practice, patience, good tools and guidance.
B will take
D is taking
22. When asked _______ they needed most, the kids said they wanted to feel important and loved.
23. Taking some exercise, sleeping regularly and keeping a balanced diet can _____ your strength.
A build up
24. Jane Goodall made _______ possible for people to know more about chimps.
25. Between the two valleys ____ a wide river, on which a number of wild ducks ____ swimming.
A lies, are
B lies, is
C lie, are
26. Chinese people are proud of Yang Liwei and young people all over the world __________ him as a role model .
A look after
B look into
C look forward to
D look up to
27. ---- Listen!The young couple next door are quarrelling again.
----The point ________they are arguing is the arrangement of the housework.
A for which
B with which
C about which
D to which
28. Last night, Mike made a call to me, ______ sorry for his absence from my wedding party.
D to have said
29. Not only Tom but also Jack and I ____ good at painting. All of us ____ good painters.,
30. It was in 1969, when he was born, ____ the American astronaut succeeded in landing on the moon.
31. The young man once took a part-time job _____ the China Daily.
A. delivered
B being delivered
C delivering
D to be delivered
32. Thanks to Yuan Longping’s hard work, China’s rice output in recent years is __________ as what it was 50 years ago.
A much as four times
B four times as much
C as much four times
D more than four times
33. There was a ______ look on his face when he met with the _____ problem.
34. They promised to develop a software package by the end of this year, __________it will be.
A whatever difficulty
B what difficulty
C however difficult
D how difficult
35. -— Jane Goodall is a great woman.
— ________. She has done so much to protect chimps everywhere.
A. Good idea
B. Congratulations
C. I can’t agree more
D. The same to you
第二节: 完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Tom is very popular with the people in London. He is not a super star in sports or the arts, but people in the streets 36 __him, especially those who are 37 ___.
For those people, he is "Mr.Gloves(手套) ". How did he get that 38 ___? He looks like any other businessman, wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase (公文箱). But he's 39 _. His briefcase always has some gloves.
In winter, Tom does not 40___ like other Londoners, who look at the sidewalk and 41___ the street. He looks around at 42 ___.He stops when he 43 ___someone with no gloves. He gives them a pair and then he 44 ___, looking for more people with cold 45___ .
On winter days, Tom 46 __gloves. During the rest of the year, he 47___ gloves. People who have heard about him 48 ___him gloves, and he has many in his apartment.
Tom 49 ____doing this 21 years ago. Now, many poor people in London know him and 50 ____his behavior. But people who don't know him are sometimes 51___ him. They don't realize that he just wants to make them 52 ___.
It runs in the 53 ___, Tom's father always helped the poor as he believed it made everyone happier. Tom feels the 54___ .A pair of gloves may be a 55___ thing, but it can make a big difference in winter. 36.A. cheer for
B. learn from
C. know about
D. look after 37. A. poor
38. A. job
B. message
D. name 39.A.calm
B. curious
D. different 40.A. sound
D. dress 41.A. hurry down
B. drive along
C. cross over
D. keep off 42. A. people
C. street numbers
D. traffic lights 43.A.helps
B .chooses
D. greets 44.A. moves on
B. hangs out
C. holds up
D. turns around 45.A. ears
D. eyes 46. A. gives away
B. stores up
C searches for
D. puts on 47. A. borrows
D. returns 48. A. call
D. send 49. A. delayed
C. remembered
D. enjoyed 50.A. study
B. dislike
C. understand
D. excuse 51.A.sorry for
B. surprised by
C. proud of
D. satisfied with 52.A. happy
D. special 53.A. family
C. neighborhood
D. company 54.A.honor
D. same 55.A. useful
C. delightful
D. comforting
第三部分 阅读理解( 共15小题, 每小题2分, 满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。
Two dolphins race around in a big pool in the Ocean Park. The smaller dolphin, Grace, showed off a few of her tricks, turning around and waving hello to the crowd. The most amazing thing about her, however, is that she’s even swimming at all. She doesn’t have a tail.
Grace lost her tail as a baby when she got caught up in a fish trap. When the dolphin arrived at the Ocean Park in December 2005, she was fighting for her life. “Is she going to make it?” Her trainer, Abbey Stone, feared the worst. Grace did make it --- but her tail didn’t. She ended up losing her flukes and the lower part of her peduncle.
Over the past six years, she has learned to swim without her tail. Dolphins swim by moving their flukes and peduncle up and down. Grace taught herself to move another way---like a fish! She pushed herself forward through the water by moving her peduncles from side to side.
The movement put harmful pressure on Grace’s backbone. So a company offered to create a man-made tail for her. The tail had to be strong enough to stay on Grace as she swam but soft enough that it wouldn’t hurt her.
The first time Grace wore the artificial tail, she soon shook it off and let it sink in the bottom of the pool. Now, she is still learning to use the tail. Some days she wears it for an hour at a time, others not at all. “The tail isn’t necessary for her to feel comfortable,攕ays Stone, 揵utth it helps to keep that range of motion(动作) and build muscles(肌肉).”
Now, the dolphin is about to get an even happier ending. This month, Grace will star in Dolphin Tale, a film that focus on her rescue and recovery. Her progress has inspired more than just a new movie. Many people travel from near and far to meet her. Seeing Grace swim with her man-made tail gives people so much courage.
56. When Grace first arrived at the Ocean Park, her trainer worried about her ___________.
A. physical build
B. chance of survival
C. potential ability
D. adaptation (适应) to the surroundings.
57. A man-made tail is created for Grace to __________.
A. change her way of swimming
B. make her comfortable
C. let her recover faster
D. help her perform better tricks
58. The story of Grace inspires people to___________.
A. stick to their dreams
B. treat animals in a friendly way
C. face difficulties bravely
D. treasure what they have
The Healthy Habits Survey(调查)shows that only about one third of American seniors have correct habits. Here are some findings and expert advice.
1. How many times did you brush your teeth yesterday?
·Finding:A full 33% of seniors brush their teeth only once a day.
·Step:Remove the 300 types of bacteria in your mouth each morning with a battery-operated toothbrush. Brush gently for 2 minutes, at least twice a day.
2.How many times did you wash your hands or bathe yesterday?
·Finding:Seniors, on average, bathe fewer than 3 days a week. And nearly 30%wash their hands only 4 times a day------half of the number doctors recommend.
·Step:We touch our faces around 3,000 times a day-often inviting germs(病菌)to enter our mouth, nose, and eyes. Use toilet paper to avoid touching the door handle. And, most important, wash your hands often with hot running water and soap for 20 seconds.
3. How often do you think about fighting germs?
·Finding:Seniors are not fighting germs as well as they should.
·Step:Be aware of germs. Do you know it is not your toilet but your kitchen sponge(海绵)that can carry more germs than anything else? To kill these germs, keep your sponge in the microwave for 10 seconds.
59. What is found out American seniors?
A. Most of them have good habits.
B. Nearly 30%of then bathe three days a week.
C. About one third of them brush their teeth only once a day
D. All of them are fighting germs better than expected.
60. Doctors suggest that people should wash their hands
A. twice a day
B. three times a day
C. four times a day
D. eight times a day
61. Which of the following is true according to the text?
A. We should keep from touching our faces.
B. There are less than 300 types of bacteria in the mouth.
C. We should wash our hands before touching a door handle.
D. A kitchen sponge can carry more germs than a toilet
62. The text probably comes from
A. a popular magazine
B. a guide book
C. a book review
D .an official document
Using too much water or throwing rubbish into our rivers are clear ways that humans can put our water supply in danger, but we also affect our water supply in less obvious ways .You may wonder how paving(铺砌) a road can lead to less useable fresh water . A major part of the water
we use every day is groundwater . Groundwater does not come from lakes or rivers .It comes from underground. The more roads and parking lots we pave, the less water can flow into the ground to become groundwater.
Human activity is not responsible for all water shortages(短缺). Drier climates are of course more likely to have droughts(干旱) than areas with more
,but in any case, good management can help to make sure there is enough water to meet our basic needs .
Thinking about the way we use water every day can make a big difference, too. In the United States, a family of four can use 1.5 tons of water a day! This shows how much we depend on water to live, but there’s a lot we can do to lower the number.
You can take steps to save water in your home .To start with ,use the same glass for your drinking water all day .Wash it only once a day .Run your dishwasher (洗碗机)only when it is full . Help your parents fix any leaks in your home. You can even help to keep our water supply clean by recycling batteries instead of throwing them away.
Which of the following is most likely to lead to less groundwater?
A. Paving parking lots.
B. Throwing batteries away.
C. Using river water
D. Throwing rubbish into lakes.
64. What can be inferred from the text?
A. All water shortages are due to human behavior.
B. There is much we can do to reduce family size.
C. It takes a lot of effort to meet our water needs.
D. The average family in America makes proper use of water.
65. The last paragraph is intended to
A. show us how to fix leaks at home
B. tell us how to run a dishwasher
C. suggest what we do to save water at home
D. prove what drinking glass is best for us
66. The text is mainly about
A. Why paving roads reduces our water
B. how human activity affects our water supply
C. why droughts occur more in dry climates
D. how much we depend on water to live
When asked about happiness, we usually think of something extraordinary, an absolute delight, which seems to get rarer the older we get.
For kids, happiness has a magical quality. Their delight at winning a race or getting a new bike is unreserved(毫不掩饰的).
In the teenage years the concept(概念) of happiness changes. Suddenly it’s conditional on such things as excitement, love and popularity. I can still recall the excitement of being invited to dance with the most attractive boy at the school party.
In adulthood the things that bring deep joy----love, marriage, birth----also bring responsibility and the risk of loss. For adults, happiness is complicated(复杂的)
My definition for happiness is “the capacity for enjoyment”. The more we can enjoy what we have, the happier we are. It’s easy to overlook the pleasure we get from the company of friends, the freedom to live where we pleased, and even good health.
I experienced my little moments of pleasure yesterday. First I was overjoyed when I shut the last lunch-box and had the house to myself. Then I spent an uninterrupted morning writing, which I love. When the kids and my husband came home, I enjoyed their noise after the quiet of the day.
Psychologists(心理学家)tell us that to be happy we need a mix of enjoyable leisure time and satisfying work. I don’t think that my grandmother, who raised 14 children, had much of either. She did have a network of close friends and family, and maybe this is what satisfied her.
We, however, with so many choices and such pressure(压力) to succeed in every area, have turned happiness into one more thing we’ve got to have. We’ve so self-conscious about our “right” to it that it’s making us miserable. So we pursue (追求) it and equal it with wealth and success, without noticing that the people who have those things aren’t necessarily happier
Happiness isn’t about what happens to us----it’s about how we see what happens to us. It’s the skillful way of finding a positive for every negative. It’s not wishing for what we don’t have, but enjoying what we do own.
67. As people grow older, they____________
A. will take fewer risks in pursuing happiness
B. feel it harder to experience happiness
C. combine their happiness less with others
D. tend to believe responsibility means happiness
68. What can we learn about the author from Paragraph 5 and 6?
A. She cares little about her own health
B. She enjoys the freedom of traveling
C. She prefers getting pleasure from housework
D. She is easily pleased by things in daily life
69. People who equal happiness with wealth and success ________.
A. consider pressure something blocking their way
B. have no idea to make correct choices
C. attach too much importance to their right to happiness
D. are more likely to be happy
70. What can be concluded from the passage?
A. Happy is he who is satisfied
B. Happiness lies between the positive and the negative
C. Success results in happiness
D. Each man is the master of his own life
四地六校联考学年下学期第二次月考
高一英语答题卷
第II 卷 (满分45)
第四部分 写作 (共三节, 满分45分)
第一节:补全句子(共10小题: 每小题1分,满分10分)
根据首字母、上下文或中文提示完成下列句子,使句意完整通顺,每空填一词。
71. I won’t take my daughter to the party unless she b____________ herself.
72. On summer nights, we enjoy the cool in the _____ of the old big tree, talking and laughing.
73. Ms Lee is such a kind and understanding lady, for whom everyone shows r______
74. The actor has a special way to delight the _______ (观众)with his performance
75. The book was i_____ for the women in the countryside who were not able to get medical treatment
76. Memories ______ (涌入) into my mind when I saw the old Teddy Bear Jane sent me as my birthday present.
77.We should avoid
r_____ to the dictionary immediately when meeting a new word .
78. I came ______ a classmate while waiting for the bus, who I hadn’t seen for many years
79. Our new labs are e________ with many advanced tools and instruments.
80. You will have no difficulty improving it , o_____ you understand the rule
71____________ 72______________ 73 ____________74___________75 _____________
76____________ 77______________ 78 ____________79___________80 _____________
第二节: 短文填词(共10小题: 每小题1分, 满分10分)
阅读下面的短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示2)首字母提示3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整的写在短文后面相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。
I’m Yuan Longping. Look at my 81______(晒黑) face and arms and my slim, strong body and you will think I’m more like a farmer 82______ a scientist. In fact, I have struggled for the past five 83_____(十年) to help farmers. In 1974, I began to grow a so-called super hybrid rice. This special strain of rice makes it possible to 84 p______ one-third more of the crop in the same fields.
I was born into a poor farmer’s family. When I was young, I saw many people go hungry often. So I have 85______ myself to finding ways to increasing rice harvest without expanding the area of fields since I 86______from Southwest Agriculture College in 1953. Actually,I don’t care 87 ______ being famous because I prefer to have more time to do my 88 r______. In my free time I love listening to music, playing mah-jong and reading. I once had a dream, in 89______ I saw rice plants as tall as sorghum and each ear of rice was as big as an ear of corn and each grain of rice was as huge as a peanut. Now I have another dream—to 90 _____(出口) my rice so that it can be grown all over the world.
81____________ 82______________ 83 ____________84___________85 _____________
86____________ 87______________ 88 ____________89___________90 _____________
第三节: 书面表达(满分25分)
请根据下面的提示写一篇短文,介绍教你们英语的杨老师。
年龄:1982年3月生于福建省
外表:身高1.75米,体重75公斤;黑色短发,一双眼睛又大又亮,带黑框眼镜
性格:乐观,幽默,博学,热爱运动,与他在一起很开心。
课堂:在课上总是鼓励我们动脑筋,提问题。课堂生动、轻松,我们都爱学英语。
其它:虽然他对我们要求很严格,但不论在生活上还是学习上总是指引我们,我们都很喜欢他。对我们来说,他亦师亦友。
注意: 1. 题目已拟好
2. 不要逐条翻译,可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。
3. 词数120左右
4. 生词:乐观的:optimistic (adj) ;框:border (n)
My English teacher
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6-10 CBBAB
11-15 ABBCA
16-20 CABBC
第二部分 第一节 英语知识运用单项选择(共15小题: 每小题1分,满分15分)
21-25 ACBDA
31-35 CBDCC
第二节:完形填空(共20小题: 每小题1.5分,满分30分)
51-55 BAADB
第三部分 阅读理解(共15小题: 每小题2分,满分30分)
第四部分 写作(共三节,满分45分)
第一节:补全句子(共10小题:每空1分,满分10分)
71 behaves
73 respect
74 audience
75 intended
76 crowded
77 referring
79 equipped
第二节:短文填词(共10小题: 每小题1分, 满分10分)
81. sunburnt
83. decades
84.produce
85. devoted
86. graduated
88. research
90. export
第三节 书面表达(25分)
One possible version:
My English Teacher
Mr Yang, our English teacher, is 1.75 meters with the weight of 75 kilograms, who was born in Fujian province in March, 1982. His hair is short but black. He has a pair of big and bright eyes, wearing glasses with a black border.
He is an optimistic and learned man, for whom we students all show respect. In his lesson, we are encouraged to use our brains actively and say what we have difficulty with. The methods with which he teaches us English are lively and efficient, making us feel relaxed and take great interest in his lesson as well as English. He is strict with us, however, he is ready to help us, guide us in time in a positive way when we are confused either about our study or about our life. After class, Mr Yang together with us does some sports on our school playground.
Our dear English teacher, Mr Yang, with whom we live happily in school, is not only a respectable teacher but also a good friend to us. We all love him.
听力材料:
W: Hi, Tom. I heard you went to travel in Florida. Did you have fun?
M: Not really. The weather was bad. Unfortunately I have to go there again on business next summer.
W: How about eating out tonight?
M: That’s a good idea. Do you like French food?
W: Good. I’d love to. What time shall we get there?
M: About 6 p.m. I’ll call you half an hour earlier to remind you.
W: We’re meeting Grace at 6:30 at her house. It’s 6:20 now.
M: It’s still early. She just called to ask us to arrive at her home later at 7:00.
M: Let’s go to the museum. The Getty Center is a beautiful art museum!
W: You know, Megan, I am afraid of one thing.
M: What’s that? You’ll run out of money?
W: No, the museum is free. We’ll run out of time! Half a day is not enough.
W: In the shop, I thought this shirt was green, but out here in the sunlight I see it’s really blue.
M: Yes, the bright yellow display lights in the shop make things look a little different, don’t they?
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料, 回答第6、7题。
W: Tim, where are you going?
M: To the library. These days I’m always studying there.
W: Would you like a picnic this Friday?
M: So nice of you. But I’ve got my hands full of work. I need to hand in my report next Monday morning. I’m really sorry.
W: That’s OK. See you next Wednesday at the science class.
M: All right. See you.
听第7段材料, 回答第8至10题。
W: Excuse me. I need some help with my bags.
M: I’ll have someone come right away.
W: Thanks. By the way, is it possible for me to get a wake-up call tomorrow morning? I have an early meeting.
M: That’s OK. What’s the wake-up time?
W: I’d like to be woken up at 6 o’clock, please. Can you do me another favor?
M: Of course. What’s that?
W: I need to meet a friend at a restaurant tonight, but I don’t know how to get there.
M: Why don’t you give me the address and I’ll arrange a taxi for you?
W: Thanks a lot.
听第8段材料, 回答第11至13题。
W: Hi, I would like a ticket to Brussels, please.
M: Certainly, madam. We have an express train leaving at 7 am and an overnight train that leaves at 9 pm. Which one do you want?
W: How long does it take to get there?
M: 12 hours. We now have tickets available only for first class on the express train. If you’d like, you can choose a second class ticket for the overnight train which is cheaper.
W: Yeah, I think that is the best choice. Do you serve food on the train?
M: Yes, of course. There is a dining car on the train where they serve meals at all times. We also provide water and coffee for all of our passengers for free.
W: Great! I’ll take it.
M: Here you are, madam. Remember to be here at least thirty minutes before the train leaves.
W: I understand. Thank you very much!
听第9段材料, 回答第14至16题。
M: Now that I’m retired, I have a lot of free time. I just don’t know what to do. What do you often do?
W: I like DIY. I always make bread at home.
M: That’s boring.
W: How about collecting old things?
M: I don’t have the money for such an expensive hobby.
W: What about some sports? Running? Cycling?
M: I only like watching football games on TV.
W: I know you love music. You could learn to play a musical instrument.
M: I’m too old to do that.
W: What do you have in mind?
M: I’ve always thought that fishing would be nice and relaxing in the great outdoors.
W: That would be great. I also want to have a try.
M: Great. You bring some drinks and I’ll take fishing rods. See you in the park on Sunday.
听第10段材料, 回答第17至20题。
M: First, let me introduce myself. I’m Dr. Jason, from our school hospital. I’ve been asked to speak to you this afternoon on running. I guess most of what I’m going to say isn’t new to you. However, I also want you to have a new look on running.
I’m a runner myself. I got into it in middle school. I’ve been running for 27 years. Every morning I get up and go out to run before breakfast. It helps me a lot.
Is running the only sport that can help us? In fact, exercise seems to be the key to better health. Do a little exercise each day, and a ten-minute walk is plenty to start the long-run exercise.
To start exercise, you should check with your doctor before you begin any hard exercise, especially if you’re over 30. And it is no good overdoing it. Increase your running distance every time you run, for instance, half a mile, twice a week. And if you stop your training for more than a couple of days, don’t try to pick it up where you left off. Be patient and be slow.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网:
高考学习网:
学校__________________班级_______________姓名_____________________座号__________成绩___________
……………………密……………………封……………………装……………………订……………………线………………………
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语听力短文mp3下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信