and i know the night is fading
and i know the time's gonna fly
and i'm...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找歌,男声,歌词中英文都有。里面一句歌词是“孤单是场游戏”还有“can't help thinki_百度知道
找歌,男声,歌词中英文都有。里面一句歌词是“孤单是场游戏”还有“can't help thinki
几个音乐软件现场听歌也无法识别。百度搜歌词都找不到歌名,男声;t help thinking about you baby&”,歌词中英文都有。里面一句歌词是“孤单是场游戏”还有“can&#39找歌
我有更好的答案
breathe again
Have you wounder how it feels when it's all over.
你是否想过一切结束时会是怎样的感觉?
Wound how it feels when you just have to start?a new.
想过要重新开始又会是怎样的感觉?
Never knowing?where you're going.
从不知道你往哪里去?
When you face a brand new day.
当你面对崭新的一天?
It used to be that way.
过去曾经是这个样子?
Now I just close my eyes and say.
而现在我只闭上眼睛,说?
I just want to?breathe again.
我只不过想再一次呼吸?
Learn to face the?joy and pain.
学习面对那份快乐与痛楚?
Discover how to laugh a little,cry a little,live a little more.
探索怎么多去欢笑一点,多去哭泣一点,多活出自己一点?
I just wanna face today.
哥…不要随便复制粘贴欺骗感情可以吗,我写的很清楚中英文都有,你随便复制粘贴有中文翻译的英文歌骗分真的好么…我自己通过微博找到了,zero-g组合的孤单告急,很多app没收录所以找不到
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
找歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I Dont Want To Let You Go 歌词_百度知道
I Dont Want To Let You Go 歌词
提问者采纳
I almost want to cryI know it isn&#39;t wanna let you goThe pain is killing meBut I can&#39.baidu.t move me at allNow I fall to pieceswhen you softly call my nameGoing up in smoke ringslike a moth within your flameI have lost all hopeof being normal once againI will be a slave to youuntil the bitter endEven if it&#39;t rightBut still I have to fightI have to let you knowI don&#39;t wanna let you goI remember the dayswhen I was stronger than a wallTt wanna let you goI know it isn&#39;t rightBut still I have to fightI have to let you knowI don&#39;t let it beI have to let you knowI don&#39:///song/343435" target="_blank">t let it beI have to let you knowI don&#39:Weezer专辑;s a hundred yearsbefore you change your mindI will be here waiting girluntil the end of timeI know it isn&#39://t wanna let you go<a href="t wanna let you goThe pain is killing meBut I can&#39;t rightBut still I have to fightI have to let you knowI don&#39;t let it beI have to let you knowI don&#39;t Want To Let You GoAll the times you came to meand told me that you caredI was dreaming of happy daysthat we both could shareMaybe I got too excited歌曲名;t wanna let you goThe pain is killing meBut I can&#39:I Dont Want To Let You Go歌手,they couldn&#39;t believethat I can keep it all insideWhen I see your pretty face,and maybe you freaked outMaybe I just have to call you upand scream and shoutAll of my friends tell methat I ought to play it coolNo one likes too much attentionfrom a desperate foolStill I don&#39:RatitudeWeezer - I Don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dont you know i dont wanna be alone这段歌词的歌名叫什么_百度知道
dont you know i dont wanna be alone这段歌词的歌名叫什么
dont you knowDon&#39;t you know 你不知道吗 I don&#39;t wanna be alone 我不想如此孤单 But I don&#39;t wanna be in love 但是我不想陷入爱河 No I don&#39;t wanna be a fool for you 不,我不想为你痴狂成为傻瓜 Don&#39;t you know 你不知道吗 I don&#39;t wanna hear you say 我不想听你说 Yours has gotta be the way 你将那样做 You only do the things you want to do 你唯一想做的那件事 All my days and all my nights 我的日日夜夜, I sit up pouring is this right 我就这样呆呆的站着 Will you only take me for what you want 你将让我如你所愿 When you whisper in my ear 当你在我耳畔诉说 You make my problems disappear 你使我的疑惑消失 Sometimes I don&#39;t know where you&#39;re coming from 有时候我不知你从何而来 I feel my senses turn around我感觉晕旋 I can&#39;t believe the love I&#39;ve found 我不能相信我已找到真爱 Then I ask myself can this be wrong 问自己这是否是一个错误 Don&#39;t you know I don&#39;t wanna be alone 重复第一段 Somethings you just cant control 有些事情你无法控制 There&#39;s no way of letting go 没有办法就此消逝 You could let me down it only takes time 时间流逝,你让我失望 Things I may live to regret 也许我将活在后悔中 Wishing that we&#39;d never met 希望我们从未相遇 Hard to see my way but loves so blind 很难明白我的处境但是爱是如此盲目 Oh my head is spinning round 我头脑晕旋 Can&#39;t believe this feeling now 现在无法相信这种感觉 I wish I knew what&#39;s going on in my mind 我希望我能知道我的内心到底在想什么 重复第一段 If you want what I want 假如你所想就如我所想 But I see what you don&#39;t 我明白你不会那样 We need some understanding 我们需要一些理解 You gotta let me know 你得让我知道 If I want what you want 假如我们心灵相通 And you see what I don&#39;t 你明白我不想要什么 Don&#39;t try and be demanding 不要尝试命令 You&#39;ve gotta take it slow 你使一切冷淡
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Don&#039;t you know---------Atomic Kitten
Don&#039;t you know
I don&#039;t wanna be alone
But I don&#039;t wanna be in love
No I don&#039;t wanna be a fool for you
Don&#039;t you know
I don&#039;t wanna hear you say
Yours has gotta be the way
You only do the things you want to do
All my days and all my nights
I sit up pouring is this right
Will you only take me for what you want
When you whisper in my ear
You make my problems disappear
Sometimes I don&#039;t know where you&#039;re coming from
I feel my senses turn around
I can&#039;t believe the love I&#039;ve found
Then I ask myself can this be wrong
Don&#039;t you know
I don&#039;t wanna be alone
Somethings you just cant control
Don&#39;t you know
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个组合的歌。新歌。中文版。歌词有一句。其实很着急。像你的温度完了是英文。呵啊啊呵啊呵呵啊呵啊_百度知道
一个组合的歌。新歌。中文版。歌词有一句。其实很着急。像你的温度完了是英文。呵啊啊呵啊呵呵啊呵啊
m falling in love你让我Falling in love其实心很着急却不能倾诉想你的温度I just want to scream i&#39;m falling inWow yeah wow yeah wow yeahI just want to scream i&#39,HyeongKyu Kim(金亨奎);t walk away from me我说假如我会用我笑容赶走你的忧郁未来所有日子里你是我全部让我所有爱填满你的空气无论晴天或者下雨像你的天使守护你Oh right不要再等待抓住我的手快一切都会是最好安排That&#39;m falling in loveTake my love你是否感受Hands up如果能够感同身受Uh心在乱跳你在笑我是否是你的Uniq style你是唯一没有之一所以Can you be my ladyThink about爱就是铅笔你是Melody我会用我一生记录你BecauseI can feel每个字表达的想法If i could大声唱At the top of my lungs但我此刻的想法I can not hold back anymoreBut how do i sayHow do i say itI&#39;m falling inWow yeah wow yeah wow yeahI just want to scream i&#39;m falling in loveBaby don&#39:Hyuk Shin(申赫);m falling so hard单恋是我致命的伤I&#39;m falling so hardYeah我必须去相信I&#39,YoonJi Lee(李允智)编曲;s right你看我太CrazyI&#39;m falling in loveWow yeah wow yeah wow yeahI just want to scream i&#39,Jordan Weiner当我看到正在看我的你多希望能擦出爱的火花能不能说出你心中的话But how do i sayHow do i say it girl或许我还需要时间跟上才让梦里的你不是想象我的脑海推翻好多框架But how do i sayHow do i say itI&#39:王雅君,Matthew Heath:Hyuk Shin(申赫)Falling In Love中文版歌词Falling In Love - 男团UNIQ词,Grady Griggs曲;m falling in loveOh no no oh yeah yeah yeahI&#39;m falling in love你让我Falling in love其实心很着急却不能倾诉想你的温度I just want to scream i&#39,Jordan Wm falling in love你让我Falling in love其实心很着急却不能倾诉想你的温度I just want to scream i&#39,周艺轩
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 just want you know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信