Dribbble上怎么follow me 儿歌别人

点那个按钮不起作用,出来的都是follow他的人。还有like也是。
顺便问一下,有些国外网站没有被墙但是打开速度爆慢而且加载完成后也是残破不全的,是不是因为js网址被墙的缘故?
JS 加载不成功, 打开 VPN 再试。
JS 加载不成功, 打开 VPN 再试。
真正的问题在这里,网页版引用了jquery 框架, &div class=&highlight&&&pre&&code class=&language-text&&&script src=&///ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js&&&/script&
&/code&&/pre&&/div&用的是谷歌的CDN,天朝这个url不可能加载出来,然后就导致了,好多脚本函数无效,没有执行。&br&&br&然后就是你们看到的了,一点按钮,并未执行follow动作跳转了&br&&br&好多国外网站打开慢,很大程度上都是因为引用了谷歌的js cdn,然后页面就阻塞了
真正的问题在这里,网页版引用了jquery 框架, &script src="///ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js"&&/script&用的是谷歌的CDN,天朝这个url不可能加载出来,然后就导致了,好多脚本函数无效,没有执行。然后就是你们看到的了,一点…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录Panda - Daily News and Inspiration
PANDA&NEWSLETTER
A newsletter for everything important in design and technology. Presenting the most popular articles, inspiration and products in one place. Curated by our Panda engine. Also get the latest news about Panda Network. Published every Wednesday.
Most popular products from Product Hunt
Trending repos from Github
Best shots from Dribbble
Latest news from Hacker News
Design trends from Designer News
Hype links from Sidebar
happy subscribers
Now we wait for Wednesday!
Now with RSS Support
Today, we’re thrilled to launch our most requested feature, the ability to add your own feed via RSS. Read the medium article to get most out of it.
The cuteness is now on Firefox!
We’ve heard you wanted a Firefox extension. Good news, you can download it today! With Firefox still boasting a nice 11% market share, filled with passionate individuals, it was time to share the Panda love with those hardcore Firefox users.
The cuteness is now on Safari!
We’ve heard you wanted a Safari extension. Good news, you can download it today! With Safari shortcut Panda is always right there for you!
Focus & keep up with the news!
Use Panda to focus on what matters. Enter your daily tasks, see them every time you open a new tab. Follow your progress throughout the days and don't worry Panda will show you the news without blocking your progress.
Find the best content. Be informed. Stay inspired.
The newsfeed dashboard for 130,000+ designers, developers and entrepreneurs.
The must have app for designers and hackers.
Powered by the best sources
Now you can visit all your favourite websites in one place. Browse effortlessly
by plugging into different websites with just one click. Discover
quality content in an efficient way.
Hacker News
Designer News
Product Hunt
Focus and keep up with the news!
Use Panda to focus on what matters. Enter your daily tasks, see them every time you open a new tab. Follow your progress throughout the days and don't worry Panda will show you the news without blocking your progress.
Now available on App Store
Stay inspired and informed on the go. Tap and swipe you way through beautiful and popular content.
Save easilyaccess quickly
Bookmark your favourite articles and inspirations directly within Panda. Now build a library of your
favourite content.
Experience different layouts
Use 6 new layouts to enhance your reading and inspirational experience. Just pick the layout that matches
your browsing style.
View it allwithin Panda
Our improved preview mode allows you to view your favourite websites within Panda. Say bye bye to those
annoying endless tabs.
Save later
Bookmark articlesand inspiration easily
Multiple layouts
Discover new content in away that suits you
Preview mode
Access websites allwithin Panda
& 2015 PandaDribbble: Show and Tell for Creatives
on July 7th 2010
If you’re a creative and you haven’t yet heard of Dribbble, it’s a fun and unique app allowing designers, developers and other creatives to show parts of their current works with a little sports lingo mixed in. It’s also a fantastic resource for feedback and community. It’s currently invite only, so you’ll need to do a little searching to find yourself an invite.
Here’s are quick review of , which we’ve heard many fantastic things about among the design community.
A big thanks to Jeremy Swinnen for supplying us with an invite so we could review Dribbble. Be sure to checkout his .
Jeremy Swinnen
Any site that’s built for designers and developers would need to be well designed itself, and
is just that. The site’s design is simple, sexy and usable while not distracting from the main focus points — user submitted “shots”.
Dribbble Home
Dribbble is mixed with some fun sports lingo derived from sports like Basketball and Soccer (or Football for some of you). Though the developers are Basketball fans themselves, it seems they also recognize another massively popular sport where shots, rebounds and dribbling takes place (see ).
So, the general idea is that members (aka. players) submit sneak peeks of their works (aka. shots) in order to show and tell. They’ll be able to get feedback from the community with other players even able to submit “rebounds” (shots in reply to another shot). The real trick to Dribbble, however, is getting an invite (aka. drafted) as the Dribbble team is trying to keep a “narrow focus on high-quality design work”.
After you’ve been drafted and complete the simple sign up process, you’ll want to find other players to populate your Following page with shots. Browsing through popular players or visiting the Players page is a good way to find new players you’d like to follow.
Follow Players
When you find shots that you like, you can Like it, submit a Rebound or share it with others via Tweet or unique drbl.in link. You can, of course, also post feedback for the player via comment.
Player Shot Options
When you’re ready to submit your own shots, simply click the + Upload link at the top. The max image size is 400×300 pixels via JPG, GIF or PNG. If it’s too large, they’ll help you crop it. You get 24 free shots per month, resetting to 24 at the beginning of each month.
Upload Shots
Remember that shots are just portions of your works, not necessarily the whole thing.
I’ve uploaded a section of a web design I was working on a long time ago, which will need to be named and tagged after uploading. You can optionally add a comment to provide some information about the shot.
Shot Details
Once you’ve published your shot, you’ll be able to see it on the Debuts page under the primary Shots page.
Final Thoughts
is a fun and unique way for creatives to share and receive feedback on their work. I have to be honest though, based on the hype I saw, I expected something more. The overall design of Dribbble is fantastic and the added lingo is fun but I feel it’s relatively limiting being able to only share “shots” up to 400×300 pixels.
I’d also like to see more social media integration, such as Facebook. Though the developers might have intentionally left features like that out to keep it more of a closed network. As a designer and developer that uses several outlets for networking and feedback, I can’t say I’d be too inclined to use an app that’s so closed off.
Overall, Dribbble is great, but I think it has some further maturing and development to undergo before it will fulfill its potential and hit its stride.
Dribbble is show and tell for designers, developers and other creatives. Members share sneak peeks of their work as “shots” — small screenshots of the designs and applications they are working on. It’s also a place to talk design, give and receive feedback and iterate toward better work.
Related Posts
Popular Posts
6 Top Web-Based
Apps With Free Trials 4 hours ago18 Awesome Survey & Poll Apps 14 hours agoGetting Projects Done The Everlist Way 1 day agoThe Best Places to Host Your Email With Your Own Domain 2 days ago}

我要回帖

更多关于 follow with 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信