He showed his papers windows破解版to the police.求翻译,谢谢

求英语翻译大神,Nor,if regularity and conformity to a standard pattern are as desirable to the scientist as the writing of his papers would appear to reflect,is management to be blamed for discriminating against the "odd balls" among reseachers in favor of more conventional thinkers who "work well with the team".
和平分手〃Xqv
去掉枝干,句子的主体部分是:Nor is management to be blamed for discriminating against the "odd balls" among reseachers in favor of more conventional thinkers who "work well with the team".nor is可以置换成 is not,管理部门不会被人指责排斥那些支持善于团队合作的传统思想者中的怪人.修饰部分:if regularity and conformity to a standard pattern are as desirable to the scientist as the writing of his papers would appear to reflect :如果科学家能像他们写的文章所反映的那么需要规律和符合标准的模式合起来:如果科学家能像他们写的文章所反映的那么遵循规律和符合标准的模式,那么管理部门就不会被人指责排斥那些支持善于团队合作的传统思想者中的怪人了.感觉还是不太通顺,希望对你有点帮助.
能不能解析一下这里as……as
if (##) are as desirable to the scientist as the writing of his papers would appear to reflect
如果##像科学家写的论文中所反映的那么desirable
as……as意思是像什么一样
as desirable as I thought 像我想象的那么理想
请问你举的例子貌似与原句有些不一样,一个是as+adj+as,一个是as+adj+to+n.+as
确实是不一样,但是我觉得as……as在里面的意思是一样的。不过我是凭感觉,不看语法的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
也不是对于科学家来说如果遵循规范和标准样式,正如他写作的论文所反映的内容那样称心如意,而为了支持正统的在团队中表现良好的思想家,因歧视研究人员中的那些“另类”,对管理体制提出批评意见。if regularity and conformity to a standard pattern are as desirable to the scientist as the writing of ...
扫描下载二维码求翻译英语完型 谢谢谢谢谢谢&
窝窝小墨0289
每个人都有过事事不顺心的日子,这是发生了在Harry身上。那天早上他起床晚了,因为他的闹钟没响。他想快快地刮胡子,结果刮伤了脸。当他穿好衣服,发现衬衫上有血渍,于是他必须找另一件干净的。唯一一件干净的衬衫需要熨烫,所以他烫了。当他在熨烫时,有敲门声。那是来收水费的人,他支付过水费,把那人送走后,就发现衬衫烧穿了一个洞。于是,他不得不穿那件有血渍的衬衫。那时已经很晚了,所以他决定他不能坐公共汽车去上班。他打电话给出租车来接他去上班,出租车来了,Harry就上车了。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~原文如下:Everybody has one of those days when everything goes wrong. This is what happened to Harry. He got up one morning very late because his alarm clock didn't go off. He tried to shave quickly and cut himself. When he got dressed he got blood all over his shirt, so he had to find another one. The only other shirt that was clean needed ironing, so he ironed it. While he was ironing it, there was a knock at the door. It was the man to collect money for water. After he paid the water bill and showed the man out, he found the iron had burnt a hole in his shirt. So he had to wear the one with the blood on it after all. By the time it was late, so he decided he couldn't go to work by bus. He telephoned for a taxi to take him to work, the taxi arrived and Harry got in.
为您推荐:
1---late2---had3---shirt4---burnt5---looked6---got
扫描下载二维码& Unit21知识点 & “ArrivinginSydneyonhi...”习题详情
132位同学学习过此题,做题成功率62.8%
Arriving&in&Sydney&on&his&own&from&India, my husband ,Rashid, stayed&in&a hotel for a short time while looking for a house for me and our children. During the first week of his stay, he went out one day to do some shopping. He came back in the late afternoon to discover that his suitcase was gone. He was extremely worried as the suitcase had all his important papers, including his passport. He reported the case to the police and then sat there,lost and lonely in strange city, thinking of the terrible troubles of getting all the paperwork organized again from a distant country while trying to settle down in a new one. Late in the evening, the phone rang. It was a stranger. He was trying to pronounce my husband’s name and was asking him a lot of questions. Then he said they had found a pile of papers in their trash can(垃圾桶)that had been left out on the footpath. My husband rushed to their home to find a kind family holding all his papers and documents. Their young daughter had gone to the trash can and found a pile of unfamiliar papers. Her parents had carefully sorted them out, although they had found mainly foreign addresses on most of the documents. At last they had seen a half-written letter in the pile in which my husband had given his new telephone number to a friend.That family not only restored the important documents to us that day but also restoredour faith and trust in people.We still remember their kindness and often send a warm wish their way.【小题1】What did Rashid plan to do after his arrival in Sydney?A.Go shoppingB.Find a houseC.Join his familyD.Take his family【小题2】The girl’s parents got Rashid’s phone number from&&&&.A.a friend of his familyB.a Sydney policemanC.a letter in his papes D.a stranger in Sydney【小题3】What does the underlined word“restored”in the last paragraph mean?A.ShowedB.Sent outC.DeliveredD.Gave back【小题4】Which of the following can be the best title for the text?A.From India to Australia.B.Living in a a New Country.C.Turning Trash to Treasure.D.In Search of New Friends.B&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-全国普通高等学校招生统一考试英语(广西卷带解析)
分析与解答
习题“ArrivinginSydneyonhisownfromIndia, my husband ,Rashid, stayedina hotel for a short time while looking for...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析: 本文属于记叙文题材。在文中作者讲述了她们一家经历的一件事情。作者的丈夫不慎丢失了文件包,正当着急的时候,有人打电话给送了回来,原来是那家人发现他们家的小孩在垃圾桶旁边发现了这些文件,然后给送还了回来,通过这件事作者一家又找回了对人们的信任。【小题1】B 考查细节理解。根据文章首段Rashid, stayed&in&a hotel for a short time while looking for a short time while looking for a house可知Rashid独自一人到了悉尼后住在旅馆中,同时到处去给家人找房子住,故答案选B。【小题2】C 考查细节理解。 根据文章倒数第二段At last they had seen a half-written letter in the pile in which my husband had given his new telephone number to a friend.可知陌生人一家是通过作者丈夫文件中的一封信里的内容得知他的电话号码的,故答案选C。【小题3】D 考查猜测词义。根据文章倒数第二段My husband rushed to their home to find a kind family holding all his papers and documents.可知那家人把捡到的文件替作者的丈夫保存着,然后送还给他,由此判断该词意思是“归还”,故答案选B。【小题4】C 考查文章标题。文章讲述了作者的丈夫丢失的物品被扔到了垃圾箱,但是有一个好心的家庭却把那些文件等规整好送还给作者的丈夫,这些别人眼里的垃圾对作者的丈夫来说非常重要,由此判断C选项内容更能体现文章中心,故答案选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
ArrivinginSydneyonhisownfromIndia, my husband ,Rashid, stayedina hotel for a short time while lookin...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
与“ArrivinginSydneyonhisownfromIndia, my husband ,Rashid, stayedina hotel for a short time while looking for...”相似的题目:
(2014·辽宁五校第一联合体考试)What impresses me most is&&&&he appears in front of others,he wears a sincere and charming smile.what whichthat wherethat whenever
Eleven-year-old Angela had something wrong with her nervous system. She was unable to &&&&. In fact, she could hardly make any &&&&. Although she believed that she had a&&&&chance of recovering, the doctors said that &&&&, if any, could come back to normal after getting this disease. Having heard this, the little girl was not &&&&. There, lying in her hospital bed, she&&&&that no matter what the doctors said, her going back to school was &&&&. She was moved to a specialized health center, and whatever method could be tried was used. Still she would not &&&&. It seemed that she was &&&&. The doctors were all fond of her and taught her about&&&&that she could make it. Every day Angela would lie there, &&&&doing her mental exercise. One day,&&&& &&&&she was imagining her legs moving again, it seemed as though a miracle happened: The bed began to &&&&! “Look, what I’m doing! Look! I can do it! I moved! I moved! "she &&&&. Of course, at this very moment everyone else in the hospital was &&&&. More importantly, they were running&&&&safety. People were crying, and equipment was &&&&. You see, it was an earthquake. But don’t&&&&that to Angela. She has&&&&that she did it, just as she had never doubted that she would recover. And now only a few years later, she’s back in school. You see, to such a person who can&&&&the earth, such a disease is a small problem, isn’t it?【小题1】A.seeB.hearC.talkD.walk【小题2】A.progressB.differenceC.movementD.achievement【小题3】A.poorB.goodC.littleD.special【小题4】A.fewB.allC.someD.most【小题5】A.satisfiedB.delightedC.surprisedD.discouraged【小题6】A.insistedB.sighedC.fearedD.promised【小题7】A.trueB.doubtfulC.certainD.impossible【小题8】A.get up B.give upC.turn upD.stand up【小题9】A.disappointedB.proudC.troubledD.undefeatable【小题10】A.thinkingB.expectingC.pretendingD.imagining【小题11】A.sadlyB.madlyC.carefullyD.faithfully【小题12】A.asB.sinceC.afterD.before【小题13】A.flyB.moveC.rollD.speak【小题14】A.jumpedB.wonderedC.screamedD.recovered【小题15】A.frightenedB.pleasedC.annoyedD.encouraged【小题16】A.inB.byC.forD.with【小题17】A.risingB.fallingC.missingD.gathering【小题18】A.tellB.doC.giveD.show【小题19】A.noticedB.supposedC.believedD.discovered【小题20】A.pushB.shockC.shakeD.save&&&&
&&&& what you’re doing today important, because you’re trading a day of your life for itMake To makeMakingMade
“ArrivinginSydneyonhi...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“ArrivinginSydneyonhisownfromIndia, my husband ,Rashid, stayedina hotel for a short time while looking for a house for me and our children. During the first week of his stay, he went out one day to do some shopping. He came back in the late afternoon to discover that his suitcase was gone. He was extremely worried as the suitcase had all his important papers, including his passport. He reported the case to the police and then sat there,lost and lonely in strange city, thinking of the terrible troubles of getting all the paperwork organized again from a distant country while trying to settle down in a new one. Late in the evening, the phone rang. It was a stranger. He was trying to pronounce my husband’s name and was asking him a lot of questions. Then he said they had found a pile of papers in their trash can(垃圾桶)that had been left out on the footpath. My husband rushed to their home to find a kind family holding all his papers and documents. Their young daughter had gone to the trash can and found a pile of unfamiliar papers. Her parents had carefully sorted them out, although they had found mainly foreign addresses on most of the documents. At last they had seen a half-written letter in the pile in which my husband had given his new telephone number to a friend.That family not only restored the important documents to us that day but also restoredour faith and trust in people.We still remember their kindness and often send a warm wish their way.【小题1】What did Rashid plan to do after his arrival in Sydney?A.Go shoppingB.Find a houseC.Join his familyD.Take his family【小题2】The girl’s parents got Rashid’s phone number from____.A.a friend of his familyB.a Sydney policemanC.a letter in his papes D.a stranger in Sydney【小题3】What does the underlined word“restored”in the last paragraph mean?A.ShowedB.Sent outC.DeliveredD.Gave back【小题4】Which of the following can be the best title for the text?A.From India to Australia.B.Living in a a New Country.C.Turning Trash to Treasure.D.In Search of New Friends.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“ArrivinginSydneyonhisownfromIndia, my husband ,Rashid, stayedina hotel for a short time while looking for a house for me and our children. During the first week of his stay, he went out one day to do some shopping. He came back in the late afternoon to discover that his suitcase was gone. He was extremely worried as the suitcase had all his important papers, including his passport. He reported the case to the police and then sat there,lost and lonely in strange city, thinking of the terrible troubles of getting all the paperwork organized again from a distant country while trying to settle down in a new one. Late in the evening, the phone rang. It was a stranger. He was trying to pronounce my husband’s name and was asking him a lot of questions. Then he said they had found a pile of papers in their trash can(垃圾桶)that had been left out on the footpath. My husband rushed to their home to find a kind family holding all his papers and documents. Their young daughter had gone to the trash can and found a pile of unfamiliar papers. Her parents had carefully sorted them out, although they had found mainly foreign addresses on most of the documents. At last they had seen a half-written letter in the pile in which my husband had given his new telephone number to a friend.That family not only restored the important documents to us that day but also restoredour faith and trust in people.We still remember their kindness and often send a warm wish their way.【小题1】What did Rashid plan to do after his arrival in Sydney?A.Go shoppingB.Find a houseC.Join his familyD.Take his family【小题2】The girl’s parents got Rashid’s phone number from____.A.a friend of his familyB.a Sydney policemanC.a letter in his papes D.a stranger in Sydney【小题3】What does the underlined word“restored”in the last paragraph mean?A.ShowedB.Sent outC.DeliveredD.Gave back【小题4】Which of the following can be the best title for the text?A.From India to Australia.B.Living in a a New Country.C.Turning Trash to Treasure.D.In Search of New Friends.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 freeexampapers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信