如果你开一家公司应该我能为你做些什么作文英语作文

英语作文,假如你是某公司餐饮部经理Peter Jones,于日发一封信给办公室主任Brown Smith,内容是:从下周一开始,员工食堂关闭一周,进行重新装修,上午和下午在一楼接待厅将餐饮公司使用推车提供饮料和三 明治.附近的饭店每天中午12点至1点为员工提供午餐.注意:必须包括对收信人的称谓,写信日期,发信人的签名等重新装修:re-decoration/redecorate 推车:trolley 接待厅:reception hall 餐饮公司:catering firm 餐饮部经理:catering manager
iudollco1399
Dear Brown Smith,I am writing to inform you that the staff restaurant will be closed for a week due to the re-decoration.In stead,beverage and sandwiched will be provided as morning and afternoon tea by catering firm using trolleys in the ground floor of reception hall.Also,the restaurants nearby can offer lunch to all staffs from 12:00P.M.to 1 P.m.Yours faithfullyPeter Jones14th of April 2011good luck
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
From next Monday, canteen close for a week, to decorate, the morning and afternoon in the first floor reception hall will use carts catering company to provide drinks and three the Meiji. The hotel near every 12 at noon to 1 point for employees with lunch
扫描下载二维码英语作文点评【七年级水平】假设你们班在举行班会,就主题"长大后我想做什么"展开了讨论,请你根据下面提供的信息写一篇短文,向大家介绍一下你们班同学的梦想.1.name:Zhao XiaomingWants to be:actorReason:interesting2.name:Wang GangWants to be:policemanReason:exciting3.name:Zhao NaWants to be:reporterReason:like talking with people4.name:Han MeiWants to be:teacherReason:like teaching and children作文:Today my classmates are holding the feature about“what do you want to be in the future’’.I am surprised that many classmates want to has all kinds of jobs in the future.One of my classmates Zhang Ming wants to be an actor,because he thinks the job as actor is very interesting.And my classmates Wang Dong wants to be a policeman.He is really strong and really tall.He thinks a job as a policeman is very exciting.Another classmate Zhao Na wants to be a reporter.She likes telling jokes,and she never stops talking.She relly likes talking with other people.Last my classmate Han Mei wants to be a teacher .She is a good students.She often has high marks in many exams .she likes learning knowledge,and she likes teaching and playing with children .Wishes them dreams will come ture.
有几个语法错误:1.显然这是一个记叙性的文章,所讲述的事情应该是发生在写这篇文章之前,所以,第一句话应该用过去式,而且,开了班会,不需要用“the feature”,用“a feature”即可,所以第一句话应该是“Today my classmates held a feature about“what do you want to be in the future’”,接着第二句话也应该用过去式,而且,want to has是讲不通的,这里可以用want to do,want to have,或者直接want就好,所以这句话应该是:I was surprised that many classmates want to have many kinds of jobs ...; 2.“And my classmates Wang Dong ”,这句话中的classmates不应该用复数,用单数classmate就好 3.“He is really strong and really tall”,第二个really可以不要,这没有对错之分,习惯问题吧,总觉得两个really连着用读起来拗口; 4.“Last my classmate Han Mei wants to be a teacher ”,这里是典型的中国式英语,你应该是想说,最后,我的同学han mei想成为一个老师,但是你这句英文写出来的意思变成:我的最后一个同学han mei想成为老师,好像是其他同学都英勇了,你只有这一个同学了;所以这里,last应该用lastly; 5.“She is a good students”,这里应该用student,不要加s的复数形式,她只是一个人嘛?!6.“Wishes them dreams will come ture”,这句话有点别扭,而且从句中的一般将来时通常用一般现在时替代,所以这句话应该是:wishes all of them dreams come ture.如果只是7年级,写出这样的文章个人认为已经是难能可贵了!继续加油,必定会很棒很棒!但是要注意同样的事情不同的叙述最好不要全部使用同样的句式,这样显得比较单调,可以经常换一些表达方式,例如说到他们喜欢什么什么,别总是用like,可以改用love,enjoy等等; 还有,就是加强阅读,你读的东西多了,当你写出一个语法不对的东西时你会觉得不舒服,自然而然就发现了,这就是传说中的“语感”,有了这个东西在加以培养你会天下无敌!Anyway,祝你越来越强,dreams come true!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写一篇关于奥运会的英语作文,是高中水平的,写一些关于开这次奥运的心情,或者是我们应该做些什么之类的吧!
This simple ten words,give infinite power of Chinese people,especially for I but the speech is also a kind of strong spirit to encourage,this is the slogan of the Olympic game of 2008 Pekings.The Chinese people's Olympic game to 2008 Pekings is total to take a kind of expectation.Remember at the beginning process of bid for the Olympic game,the Chinese committee of Olympics also obtains 2008 Olympic games to hold the power with difficulty.This time the Olympic game of 2008 Pekings,for China is a develop of a fair show,is also a fair show that emerges the Chinese magic power toward international community.The meeting badge" China prints Peking that dance of · move" of the Olympic game Chinese special features.The characteristics of Peking and Olympics exercise the chemical element handiness combine.Red,in China always is to represent the good luck pleased to celebrate the color.Meeting the badge adoption red,represented the Chinese people to the international community of fine wish the wish." Chinese Peking,welcome the friend of the world-wide locations" adopted the Chinese Chinese brush-pen word Chinese characters simplified Chinese style,design special.Explain out without reserve the calligraphy magic power that China spreads fame the overseas.China is an everyone's court for harmonize,we are living under the environment that dulcify thus,everybody is a happy child.The mascot" the FU WA" of the Olympic game also just represented us this is happy.Innocent child.The FU WA is be"ed face"" clear and bright"" the NINI" of" the shell shell" by" the HUANHUAN" five be filled with the Chinese race special features of doll constitute.The homophonic of five FU WA name add exactly" Peking is welcome you".This expressed the Chinese people's amity to the people in the world again.The color of the FU WA also acts in cooperation the Olympics at the right moment five yellow turquoise blue of red orange of wreaths,expressed perfect annotation of Olympics to spirit of Olympics of Peking.The Olympics of 2008 Pekings,the dream of a Chinese,bears in the applause of the world and the tears of the Chinese nations.Be a member of the Chinese nation,I will use the most sincere voice,saying loudly:" Bless you,belong to China,belong to Peking,belong to our 2008!" 这简单的十个字,给了中国人民无限的力量,特别是对于我而言更是一种强大的精神鼓舞,这就是2008北京奥运会的口号.中国人民对2008北京奥运会总带有一种期待.回想当初申办奥运会的历程,中国奥运委员会也是好不容易才取得2008奥运会的举办权.这次2008北京奥运会,对于中国是一个发展的好机会,也是向世界各国展现中国魅力的好机会.奥运会的会徽“中国印·舞动的北京”将中国特色.北京特点和奥林匹克运动元素巧妙结合.红色,在中国一直是代表吉祥的喜庆颜色.会徽采用红色,代表了中国人民对世界各国的美好祝愿.“中国北京,欢迎世界各地的朋友”采用了中国毛笔字汉字简体风格,设计独特.把中国名扬海外的书法魅力毫不保留地诠释出来.中国是一个和谐的大家庭,我们生活在这样愉悦的环境下,每个人都是幸福的孩子.奥运会的吉祥物“福娃”也正代表了我们这群幸福的.天真的孩子.福娃是由“欢欢”“迎迎”“贝贝”“晶晶”“妮妮”五个充满中国民族特色的娃娃组成.五个福娃名字的谐音加起来正是“北京欢迎您”.这再一次表达了中国人民对世界人民的友好.福娃的颜色也正好呼应奥运五环红橙黄绿蓝,表现了北京奥运对奥运精神的完美诠释.2008北京奥运,一个中国人的梦想,在世界的掌声和中华民族的泪水中诞生.身为中华民族的一份子,我将用最真诚的声音,大声说:“祝福你,属于中国,属于北京,属于我们的2008!”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
论一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场旁的小巷内奸污,随即逃跑.你看到这条消息后,请将它转发到3个百度贴吧,如果没发,妈会在1个月后被汽车撞死,你爸爸会在1年后得绝症凄惨而亡,以后你的孩子一出生就是怪胎! 如果照上面的做了,全家平安,5天后,你喜欢的人会来找你!千万别怪我,不知道是哪个发的请尊重作者劳动注明...
扫描下载二维码英文高手帮忙——求一篇英文作文~要求:如果你是一家 办公设备进口公司经理,你给某公司写一封信.1.你从哪儿得到该公司的信息2.说明你写信的目的,询问对方是否有你所须的产品并想和对方建立合作关系3.介绍你公司的基本情况4.希望尽快回答.着急要 谢拉~
If you are a manager of the company office which running import and export on equipment,you write a letter to a company.1.Where do you get the information 2.The purpose of your letter.You have to ask whether there are other products and would like to establish relations of cooperation and the other 3.a breif introduction of your company.4.hope to answer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文,学校开展一次迎新生晚会你能为这次晚会做些什么呢?写一篇小短文词数_百度知道
英语作文,学校开展一次迎新生晚会你能为这次晚会做些什么呢?写一篇小短文词数
您:We all value the time we spent in high school. Besides studies, there seems to be a lot I really want to do before graduation.
In order to leave school with no regrets, I'll make the best of my time to go over the lessons and spare no effort to realize my dream of entering a good university. Meanwhile, I think it necessary for me to have a heart-to-heart talk with whoever might have misunderstood me, for I do treasure friendship. In addition, doing something for my class and my school is also included in my plan. Above all, I'd like to express my gratitude to all the teachers with whose help I have made continuous progress in the past three years and my parents who have taken so good care of me. Finally, I would like to take some photos of my teachers, classmates and school as reminders.
希望您习帮助【满意请采纳】O(∩_∩)O谢谢欢迎追问O(∩_∩)O~祝习进步~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我能做些什么作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。