求翻译~~~~~~~~多少爱都不要翻译机译^^

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
亲,看不清楚
泰国当局已下令曼谷50个市区中10个区的居民疏散,另外至少有5个市区的居民需要进行部分疏散。但很多居民选择留下来保护他们的住宅和店铺。其中,恰图恰市场位于曼谷中...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'百度贴吧提示信息很抱歉,该吧被合并您所访问的贴子无法显示。系统将在秒后,自动跳转到严正声明:凡符合法律规定的投诉请求,百度将依法予以处理,且不收取任何费用。请采取正常投诉途径投诉,切勿相信不法分子收费删贴的欺诈行为。求 英文高手翻译,不要机译_百度知道
求 英文高手翻译,不要机译
Said I'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt, Tongue tied over three words, cursed. Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, Bodies intertwined with her lips . Now she's feeling so low since she went solo Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo And it's no joke to me So can we do it all over again? . if you're pretending from the start like this, With a tight grip, then my kiss Can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me . And I can lend you broken parts That might fit like this And I will give you all my heart So we can start it all over again . Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes? And I know just what she'll say if I can make all this pain go Can we stop this for a minute? You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it .Tell me with your mind, body and spirit
can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British Whether we're together or apart We can both remove the masks and admit we regret it from the start .if you're pretending from the start like this, With a tight grip, then my kiss Can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me .And I can lend you broken parts That might fit like this And I will give you all my heart .So we can start it all over again .
说我没离事业手适合像我T恤舌打结超三字诅咒运行思考让我脚疼身体交缠嘴唇现觉低独自孔我像马球没笑我重新再做遍假装始紧我吻治愈破碎我想念我说切我借损坏部件能适合我给我所所我重新始我走同条路两穿着同衣服我知道说我所痛苦我能停瞧看或用告诉我脑身体精神能使眼泪掉像骤雨英论我起或我删除口罩承认遗憾始假装始紧我吻修补破碎我想念我说切我借破碎零件能适合我给我所所我重新始
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
说我从来没有离开她的事业,她的手像适合我的T恤衫,系超过三字的舌,诅咒。运行的思考,让我的脚疼,身体交缠的嘴唇。现在她感觉因为她独自孔在我心里像马球中我可以重新再做一遍这不是开玩笑的这么低?如果你是假装的。从一开始就这样,得紧,然后我的吻能修补你破碎的心,我会想念你对我说的一切。我可以借你破碎的零件可能适合这样,我会给你我所有的心,所以我们可以重新开始。我们可以走同一条路两天穿着同样的衣服?我知道她会说,如果我能让这一切痛苦去我们能停一会儿吗?你知道,我可以告诉你的心不在它或用它。告诉我你的头脑,身体和精神,可以让你的眼泪掉下来一样,是英国人,不管我们在一起或分开我们可以删除口罩和承认我们后悔从开始淋浴。如果你是假装的就这样,得紧,然后我的吻能修补你破碎...
Over Again 从头再来一遍,从新来过你直接去百科看吧 :
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译~不要机器!急!~~~~拜托了~~~The phone is ringing at the other end of the line and it clicks as it is being answered. A voice says quickly “Hello. Will you hold, please?” Then there is another click, followed by silence. It seems like hours before someone comes back on the line—that is, if you don’t hang up first.Office calls are, perhaps, the most difficult and the most important part of a secretary’s work. The first impression that a client receives about a business is very often through a telephone contact. A caller who is left hanging on “hold” will get the feeling that he or she has been forgotten or ignored. If a call is answered rudely, the caller may become angry and if the caller is not routed directly to the right person, the caller may feel that he or she is getting the “runaround”.Laura Needham is a secretary in the executive office of a large manufacturing company. As a good office secretary, Laura knows that all phone calls must be answered promptly and handled efficiently. She knows that a secretary must be pleasant and helpful, no matter how busy she is or what kind of mood she may be in. She knows she must keep calm if a caller gets impati also, of course, she knows she can never allow herself to lose her temper. If she does not have the information the caller asks for, she must know who does have the information. Finally, she knows that one of her most important responsibilities is to “screen” telephone calls and to know which calls to refer to her boss, which calls to refer to other people, and which calls to handle herself.
电话的另一端不断响着,然后滴答一下,像是有人回答.一个声音迅速地说:请稍候,好吗?“然后有再滴答一下,随后是沉默.感觉像好几小时才会再有人来接电话,当然了,前提是你没有先挂断.办公室电话或许是秘书工作最困难和最重要的部分.客户对商业的第一个印象往往是通过电话联系.一个被落下待机的来电者会有已被遗忘或忽略的感觉.如果电话被不礼貌地回答,来电者可能会生气,而如果电话不直接转接给正确的人,来电者可能会觉得他或她是被“搪塞“.劳拉李约瑟是在一个大型制造公司的行政办公室秘书.作为一个优秀的办公室秘书,劳拉知道,所有电话必须迅速回答和有效地处理.她知道一个秘书必须是愉快和有益的,不管多忙,心情如何,她知道如果来电者感到不耐烦或变得生气,她必须保持冷静,当然,她知道她永远不能让自己发脾气.如果她没有来电者所询问的信息,她一定知道谁有相关信息.最后,她知道,她最重要的职责之一是“过滤“电话,知道哪些电话要转接给她的老板,哪些可以转其他人,哪些应该由自己处理.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 多少爱都不要翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信