续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二下学期英语作文辅导-外研社
上传于||文档简介
&&作​文​辅​导​及​优​秀​作​文​学​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢【答案】English Opera Festival????????????? Last week, the English Opera Festival has been held in our school. It was on December 31st. All the teachers and the students attended it at the school gym. The purpose of this festival is to improve the interest of learning English,show the talents of the students’ and strengthen the communication between the classes. At the festival, the students performed the famous foreign opera, such as The Phantom of the Opera, Cinderella and so on. The performance is very wonderful and the costume is beautiful. The music was very moving and the pronunciation was very perfect. I think the festival is a success. And it is good for our students to learn English well.【解析】试题分析:这篇短文要求我们介绍一下学校英语话剧节的情况,有关于这个话剧节具体的内容,时间、地点、内容、目的等。我们需要把这项事项用正确的英语表达出来。其中还要包括自己对这个话剧节的评价。故这篇短文的结构还是比较简单的,难点就是我们要把这些内容准确的用英语表达出来,并且行文连贯,表达流畅。同时还要注意文章中使用正确的时态,一般过去时和一般现在时结合使用。【亮点说明】这篇范文较好的完成了书面表达的任务。首先文章层次清楚,内容详细。文章中包括了表格中给出的所有要点,并且表达层次清楚,不累赘。用两句话点明了话剧节的时间、地点及参加对象,简单明了。其次文章的主次分明,像这次话剧节的目的、内容及评价等应该是这篇短文的主要内容,所以所占篇幅较大。最后文章中词汇运用准确,表达流畅。文章中较好的句式有he purpose of this festival is to improve the interest of learning English、The music was very moving and the pronunciation was very perfect、I think the festival is a success等。考点: 提纲类作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(广东广州卷)英语(带解析)
题型:写作题
你是学校英文报的小记者李华。请给你校初三学生写一封公开信,就如何保持考前健康提出建议。主要内容如下:(1)早睡早起,保持充足睡眠;(2)饮食均衡,少吃垃圾食品;(3)多做体育运动;(4)你的其它建议。Dear students, As we all know, good health is important for success in the exams,so I’m writing to…Best wishes and stay healthy.Yours,Li Hua注意:1.词数80左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数); 2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。
来源:学年江苏盐城阜宁县羊寨中学度七年级下期期末考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
你是学校英文报的小记者李华。请给你校初三学生写一封公开信,就如何保持考前健康提出建议。主要内容如下:(1)早睡早起,保持充足睡眠;(2)饮食均衡,少吃垃圾食品;(3)多做体育运动;(4)你的其它建议。Dear students,As we all know, good health is important for success in the exams,so I’m writing to…Best wishes and stay healthy.Yours,Li Hua注意:1.词数80左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。
来源:2015届江苏盐城阜宁县羊寨中学度七年级下期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
你是学校英文报的小记者李华。请给你校初三学生写一封公开信,就如何保持考前健康提出建议。主要内容如下:
(1)早睡早起,保持充足睡眠;
(2)饮食均衡,少吃垃圾食品;
(3)多做体育运动;
(4)你的其它建议。
Dear students,
As we all know, good health is important for success
in the exams,so I’m writing to…
Best wishes and stay healthy.
注意:1.词数80左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);
2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(广东广州卷)英语(解析版)
题型:书面表达
你是学校英文报的小记者李华。请给你校初三学生写一封公开信,就如何保持考前健康提出建议。主要内容如下:
(1)早睡早起,保持充足睡眠;
(2)饮食均衡,少吃垃圾食品;
(3)多做体育运动;
(4)你的其它建议。
Dear students,
&& As we all know, good health is
important for success in the exams,so I’m writing to…
Best wishes and stay healthy.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours,
注意:1.词数80左右(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);
& 2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。高一英语作文帮我写一下作文 假如你是李华,你所在的学校在下个月举办美国电影节(American Film Festival)请你根据以下要点给你的美国朋友Peter 写一封信,邀请他个学生做一次讲座(give talk).内容包括1讲座目的:让学生对美国电影有所了解2讲座内容:简要介绍美国电影制作业(American filmmaker industry)的历史3讲座时间:1小时30分钟左右.注意:1可以适当增加情节,使结构完整2不要逐字翻译3一百字左右
Dear Peter,Hello.In order to let the students know more about the American filmmaker industry,our school will hold an American Film Festival at the school assembly next month.It will last one长度不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码书面表达20篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
书面表达20篇
上传于||文档简介
&&中​考​复​习​资​料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢我喜欢的节日(My Favourite Festival)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我喜欢的节日(My Favourite Festival)
发表时间:内容来源:
我喜欢的节日(My Favourite Festival)
Chinese New Year is my favourite festival. It usually comes in January or February. It is the most important festival for us Chinese. Before the Chinese New Year, we are busy shopping and cleaning our houses. My parents always buy me some new clothes. On Chinese New Year's Eve, we have a big family dinner. We usually eat some traditional Chinese food. It tastes delicious. After dinner, we often watch New Year TV programmes till midnight. We also set off beautiful fireworks. I can get some red pockets with money in them from my parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts. I can buy what I want with the money.
We always have a good time at Chinese New Year.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News}

我要回帖

更多关于 english festival 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信